Thunderstorm

Story Info
Mistress helps Her sub with fear of thunderstorms.
887 words
4.08
17.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anna_
anna_
18 Followers

my hands were tied and clipped to the head of the bed, wrists crossed. Pupils wide and dilated in my passion, my face pale with a scattering of freckles across my nose, but it was my eyes that kept Her riveted to my face. Sterling silver clamps with diamond flakes that kept expanding and pulsing when i orgasmed for Her.

Earlier in the evening, when the first crack of close thunder boomed through the house, i had risen and with nervous energy, padding back and forth through the house. She had watched me from the corner of Her eye as i fretted quietly and paced through different rooms. She knew my fear of storms and this was going to be a big one. The oil lamps were ready, candles, flashlights, the usual preparations for a short-term power outage.

She sat between my bent knees, a pillow between Her and the spreader bar that held me in place for Her. my hips slowly rocking against Her hand, Her eyes moved up my body, over the flat firm belly, up to my breasts where the lamp light caught and danced off the steel in my nipples. Remembering when i had my nipples pierced and the vision of it, She sighed in pleasure as She kept Her upward journey with Her eyes to my soft mouth and the whimpers coming from them. Suddenly hungry for more, She worked Her hand harder, and was rewarded with a growl of pleasure and a whisper of , "Please Mistress...please, more." She knew She'd have to do something about this fear of mine, it seemed that it got worse with every storm. There had to be a way to make me face my fear and learn to deal with the noise and flashes of light. Feeling me jump, before actually seeing it, as a flash of light filled the room and it reflected in the roundness of my eyes and the strangled gasp i made.

Watching my energy building, waiting for me to start snapping at anything that moved She decided to try to control the fear before it got out of hand. i glared at Her when She ordered me to the bed, but didn't argue. Smiling to Herself, knowing i was cursing Her entire ancestry in my mind for daring to sidetrack me from my panic. She bound my wrists, tied me to the headboard and grinned at the "i refuse to take pleasure from this" look in my eyes. She placed the spreader bar at my feet and clipped my ankle cuffs to it. She placed a pillow on top of it for Her own comfort and proceeded to distract the proud woman She lovingly called slave from my fear of the storm.

"Orgasm for me pet" She whispered to me and watched with satisfaction as my body obeyed Her despite what my mind had proclaimed earlier about taking joy from this. Her murmurs of pleasure were growing louder as was the storm and She knew it was almost time. She leaned over my body and kissed my lips, cheek, and working Her hand harder, pushing me over the edge again, whispered, "Float for Me My love". With a harsh ragged cry i relaxed against the bed, and my breathing changed...i sighed in soft feminine whimpers as i went to my first deep level of darker pleasure.

She unclipped my hands from the headboard, my ankles from the spreader bar and very gently lifted me. i began to stir in Her arms and She took me under again with Her quiet command..."Give it to me, pet, feel it for me...let go", i slipped back to the quiet sighing and She carefully carried my limp body out of the bedroom. She felt Her confidence grow as She opened the back door and stepped into their back yard. i stirred again as the warm summer rain caressed my skin and began to writhe in Her arms. She held me tight and shushed me as the sky lit up and the thunder boomed. She counted to Herself and startling me She cried out, "NOW, give it to me NOW!"

i orgasmed as the thunder rolled over them, waves or power under Her feet and in Her arms. Lightning flashed again and i clutched at Her in fear, the combination of fear and passion in my face driving Her harder. She crooned close to my face, shielding my eyes from the rain.."Yes, pet, I'm here, you can do this for me, you can...NOW, again, NOW!" And as the air lit across the sky and the thunder boomed right overhead i undulated in Her arms, Her bound treasure trusting Her to care for me.

As the storm eased past, She took me inside and unbound me and bathed me. Her face a calm mask of peace, as i watched Her with sleepy tired eyes. "Mistress?" Quietly i called to Her, and She leaned close and kissed my cheek, "Yes, pet?" "Thank You."

She helped me to bed and snuggling, noticed i was no longer shaking as the thunder boomed in the distance. my body wasn't jerking against Her as my fear rattled me even in my sleep. She went to sleep smiling, wondering if i would ever face the storms with the same fears again.

anna_
anna_
18 Followers