Thunderstruck Pt. 01

Story Info
Unfaithful wife becomes a fuckslut, is caught and pays.
13k words
4.36
111.1k
48
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTES and DISCLAIMER: All works are drawn from my own experience or imagination and are the sole intellectual property of the author. Names have been changed to protect the parties involved and any resemblances to real persons, alive or dead, are purely coincidental. Read this story at your own risk. The subject material is of a sexually explicit nature and graphic sex between consenting adults in all forms. It is not appropriate for minors. If you do not wish to read this type of literature, or you are under age, PLEASE DELETE THIS FILE NOW!

The Beginning

My wife Peggy and I and her two year older sister Sara had just returned from a 10 day cruise only two weeks ago and I was just getting back into my work routine again. The cruise had been so much fun and relaxing; we had sunbathed and played tourista as the ship visited many ports in the Caribbean.

I had gone back to work as the chief fire marshal running, my office of five including myself and Peggy had gone back to her job as director of management of Lexington Insurance a well known medium sized insurance company in Houston. Sara her widowed sister owned a flower shop in town over by the Galleria.

Peggy and I had been married eight years and the initial reason for the cruise was to celebrate it. I had planned on it for over a year and five months before we were to go Sara had a serious problem in her life, her husband of ten years was killed in a traffic accident. The most shocking thing was he was supposed to be golfing with his buddies at the River Oaks Country Club and the accident happened in Galveston an hour and a half away. The police had got his license and home address and called Sara and told her about her husband's death but no more. She was pretty shocked and Peggy and I took her to our house in southwest Houston and we did what I could for Sara and her daughters Andrea and Tiffany.

It was two weeks after the funeral that the insurance man came to the house to settle Fred's estate, Sara found that she was very well off at 32 as Fred had really thought of the future for her and Andrea and Tiffany who were 10 and 8 years old, Andrea barely making it 9 months after the wedding. As Peggy and I and Sara met with the insurance settlement agent he told her that her house and beach house in Galveston were paid for and she had 500 thousand in Fred's insurance policy.

As we were concluding I asked him "Say Mr. Harris we never knew why Fred was in Galveston. Did you find out anything?" Jim Harris looked at Sara and then colored slightly as he replied "you didn't hear this from me, we're not to say anything, but I heard from the EMS personal and police that the car was struck on the drivers side throwing it into a coming 18 wheeler . . ." then added "there was an revelation during the accident scene . . . Mr. Jacobs pants were open and his prick was out and the passenger was his secretary Sandy Waters was probably giving him oral sex from her position."

"That bitch, I never liked her! I had a feeling he was cheating on me!" Sara said fuming as Mr. Harris got up and excused himself and left.

The cruise was only four weeks away and the beginning of summer vacation for the girls so I mentioned to Peggy about inviting Sara on the cruise and she agreed even though I knew it was going to put a crimp in my activities with Peggy.

It was a hot humid day in town and I had just visited three properties and completed tests on their fire prevention equipment. It was almost noon when I got into the my unmarked city car on the Galleria side of town, far from my office downtown and called Peggy's office to see if she wanted to go out to eat. Her secretary Jill answered and said that Peggy was tied up in a meeting with one of the vice presidents of the company and she had no idea when she'd be free. I thanked her and then called Peggy's cell and got her voicemail before giving up. As I was getting on Westhiemer Street I realized that her sister's flower shop was near by and called her.

"Hey Sara" I said.

"Hi Jack, what can I do for you?" she asked.

"Well its lunchtime and I'm almost at your door. Would you like to take a break and let me take you out to lunch?" I said.

"Sure, Maria can run the shop. This is nice I usually don't go out to lunch, but why don't you ask Peggy too?" she said.

"I did try but she's in a meeting with one of the vice-presidents I was told . . . so I thought of you. I'll be at your shop in five minutes and then we'll go have lunch, talk to you in a few minutes, Bye" I said.

I picked her up and we drove to the Ra Sushi restaurant on lower Westhiemer near the Galleria and went in. The place was full, with the lunch crowd in full swing but there is something to be said about a uniform and especially the fire marshal's uniform and we were seated in a small alcove booth on the second floor over looking the main first floor.

Sara was all smiles as she said "God, I haven't done this in ages. Thanks again and I want to Thank You Again for all your help with the funeral and the girls. It really meant a lot to me" as our waiter came and we ordered ice tea and some sushi. We were talking about the cruise and she said "I hope I didn't put too much of a dent in your activities Jack."

Sara was about five feet seven inches and weighed in at about one hundred and twenty five pounds, a little over weight before we left on the cruise. Her face was gorgeous, she had big black eyes and a small nose, her lips were full and she was now tanned and her face flawless. Her breasts and figure were magnificent at 36D-25-35; she was perfectly proportioned to her size.

And I remembered her in a bikini on the cruise her long shoulder length blonde hair in a ponytail with her big firm nipples as big as the tip of my pinky finger with her stomach extremely flat. She had started exercising with me a month before the trip on Monday, and Wednesday nights, the nights that Peggy had begun to regularly stay late in her office, starting about the same time Fred was killed.

The First Suspicion

Peggy had become distant over the last six months and that was my reason for the cruise to get back in touch with her and regenerate the spark we had between us before.

As our lunch was served I was always amazed at how easy I could talk to Sara and how direct she could be. On the cruise we talked about everything and I felt closer to her than my own wife at times. She was my age and somehow we clicked, she was a great sister-in-law and a great friend. We had not been close when she was married to Fred; we saw them at Christmas and family gathering but not any more than that even though we lived in the same city . . . strange but true.

I was asking her about her shop as she ate and she answered and then she looked down at the first floor and stared for a minute and I couldn't see what she was looking at. Sara looked over at me and asked "what did Peggy wear to work today?" a question that threw me and I thought about it and said "one of her power suits, I think it was her gray one with a white blouse underneath" as I looked at her questioningly.

"Why?" I asked wondering.

"Well if I'm not going crazy and loosing my mind I'd swear that was my sister down there having lunch with those three gentleman, but that woman is wearing a very sexy summer sundress and leaving a lot of skin showing. She looks so much like Peggy its unreal."

"Where?" I said.

"Over in the corner, the table that is partly shielded from the rest of the customers, unless your up here" she said still trying to determine whether or not she was actually looking at her sister.

"I can't see what your looking at" I said and she moved back a bit and said "come over here and take a look". I did and sat on the edge of here seat as she pointed out the group. I finally saw the group as the woman got up she had long, raven hair framing her face as did Peggy. She was too far away to make out her eye color or facial feathers and she was partly facing away from us. She had the same long graceful neck; her sundress was low in the top, low enough to expose the valley between her large firm 34D breasts. She seemed uneasy with the amount of cleavage she was showing as her hand played endlessly with her necklace. Similarly, she seemed disquieted by the shortness of her skirt, the woman's long, beautiful, tanned legs, bare from ankle to mid thigh, emphasized the brevity of the garment.

The soft, loose fitting material moved around as she walked to the other side of the table, jostling with every step she made, clinging between her thighs. Covering, yet never ruling out the possibility of revealing more as Sara said "that's not a dress I'd be wearing to a lunch. She looks so much like Peggy!" as the woman moved towards the last man seated in the very corner and stood in front of him. The table was screened from the rest of the room by a partition with greenery on top of it.

"What's he doing?" Sara asked shocked as the gentleman's right hand disappeared beneath the woman's short dress and she stood there facing him. "My God, he's got his hand between her legs" she gasped. As I strained to see what was going on. It was just a minute later that the gentleman said something to the woman as she moved closer to him and then he removed his hand and placed his fingers in his mouth one at a time. "My God, I think he's stuck his fingers in her in this crowded restaurant, at lunchtime even! What's she doing now?" Sara asked as I watched the woman moved her hands down and lift the hem of her dress and then move her hands beneath it and shimmy her hips as if she was removing her panties . . . and that was exactly what she had done as we watched her handed them to the gentleman in the dark blue business suit.

I was amazed and astonished as was Sara as the gentleman spoke to the woman again as he stood up and took what looked like a large tear-drop shaped green jade medallion on a long gold necklace out of his pocket and placed it around her neck and let it hang in the valley of her cleavage as he kissed her passionately before she went back to her seat.

The gentlemen talked and drank some after dinner cognac as the woman waited when our waiter brought our check and as he took my credit card I saw Sara take out her cell and as she saw me look at her she said "I have to know!" and dialed a speed dial and watched the woman at the table.

I was shocked speechless and unnerved at that very moment as Sara and I both saw the woman faced away from us reach into her purse and take out her cell phone looked at the caller ID and answer.

It was beyond belief as I looked into Sara's eyes as she said "Peg, how's your day going."

"Really? You had meetings all morning? Did you have a chance to get some lunch? You just got back to you're office!" Sara said as she looked from me to the woman below us with her back towards us.

"Yeah, it's Wednesday night and your husband and I will be working out at Gold's gym. What about you? Are you going to get away early?" she said and then listened before answering "You work too hard, Peg. You're kidding! Does Jack know?" then a pause "Friday and Saturday" then a pause and Sara rolled her eyes at me and then said "Ok, I'll talk to you Sunday when you get back, Bye!" and shut her phone.

"What the fuck is going on?" I said as Sara looked down at her sister and shook her head saying "I don't know! She told me she was eating her lunch in her office . . . she lied to me! Then she told me that she'd be late tonight and she wanted me to tell you."

"Why didn't she call me?" I asked not understanding what I had observed on the main floor of the restaurant or any of my wife's behavior.

"There's more" Sara said "she's going to a seminar this weekend; she said it just came up and she has to go."

I stood up after signing the credit card receipt. I had several emotions swirling within me, I was pissed and shocked at what I had seen and what Sara told me and stared down at my wife and the three men then moved towards the stairs as Sara caught up with me and pushed me into the darkened wall as Peggy and her friends got up and started walking towards the door.

Sara pressed me into the wall as she watched Peggy and the three gentlemen pass beneath us as she whispered in my ear "let's find out what is going on before you confront her. You know nothing about what's happening or how long it's been going on. Another few days or a week are not going to make a difference. I love my sister and I'm very fond of you too but if she's cheating on you she deserves what she gets, I've had my full of cheaters and infidelity. Let's see just where this leads . . . the girls can camp out at my parents for a while so we can find out just what kind of mess my sister has got herself into . . . OK?"

I nodded still filled with rage. As we walked to the front entrance, we saw Peggy and the blue suited gentleman talking to the other two gentleman at the valet parking and I remembered my cell phone camera and took four pictures as inconspicuously as I could of them and the license plates of the two black town cars that they got in before Sara and I sprinted to my car.

We followed the blue suited gentleman and Peggy as they drove west on Westhiemer and then north up North Post Oak road and turned into the parking garage of the four storied Lexington Insurance Company as Sara said "what is going on?"

It was just 1pm in the afternoon as I turned towards Sara's flower shop and said "I'm going to drop you off and then go back to the office and have Jerry load these pictures onto my computer and copy them and have prints made. Then I'm going to change clothes and see if I can find Peggy's red Jaguar and wait and see where she goes."

As Sara got out she said "be careful Jack and don't make any foolish mistakes, let's just see where this takes us. I'm going to leave and pick up the girls and take them over to my parents and tell them I'd like them to stay there for a week or two. I'll be at home and I want you to call me or come over if you want so we can compare notes."

Rage, Hurt and Quite Observation

Jerry Wilson was electronics whiz, and my section's chief tester. I told him that I needed him to upload the pictures from my cell and it took him mere minutes before they were on my desk top computer and then printed out in large 8 by 10 inch photocopies as I changed into street clothes. Jerry had placed the prints on the large bulletin board in the office with a caption "Who are these guys?"

I told him that my wife was in some type of trouble and I need names of the guys in the pictures as well as names on the registrations of the plates on the cars. He grinned as he said "I'm bored around here and if you need any help, any help at all let me know."

I drove my car to the small shopping strip mall beside the Lexington Insurance Company and then walked into the parking garage and found Peggy's Jaguar and then went back to my car and waited. At three thirty I was caught flat-footed as Peggy drove out of the parking garage and headed across the Galleria shopping mall as I followed her. She traveled south about four blocks and then turned into the Loft Condominiums and parked in a covered parking space with the number 356 over it. I pulled into a space about fifty yards down from her and watched as she got out of her car with her purse and her power suit in her arms and took her picture with my little trusty cell phone again, framing her beside her car with the number 356 above her in her sexy sundress.

The Bridgestone Loft condos were only four stories high and covered the whole block and I made planes to come back. I waited a while wondering what the hell Peggy was doing and why. I realized that I was way behind and needed to do some catching up fast. I had realized that things had drifted apart before the cruise but never expected anything like this . . . and I had no clue as to what was going on nor did Peggy give me any.

It was about 5:30 when the black town car pulled into the vacant space next to Peggy's Jag and Mr. Blue Suit got out and walked into the lobby and disappeared into the elevator.

As I drove towards Piney Point and Sara's house I thought about Mr. Blue Suit; he appeared to be in his middle to late forty's and physically fit, with short cut black hair with grey alone his temples. I called Sara and told her I was on my way to her house and would be there in ten minutes.

Sara met me at the kitchen door with a glass of white wine in her hand and said "I started when I got home what I can get you?"

"Scotch please, neat, no ice" I replied.

As she poured about three fingers of scotch in a glass she asked "what did you find out?"

As I took the glass and sat down in Sara's den I answered "it gets stranger and stranger! I can't believe that I've lived with my wife for eight years and thought we had something special and then this happens. I'm thunderstruck! Stunned and astounded! Do I really know the woman I've been living with?" as I took a large gulp of my drink and winced as it burned its way down my throat.

"So what happened?" Sara gently prodded.

"Well, I've got Jerry Wilson trying to identify the three men and the persons who own the cars. Peggy is not working late at her office, she left at about 3:30 and drove to the new Bridgestone Loft condo's just on the back side of the Galleria and only five or six blocks from her office. Mr. Blue Suit drove in beside her Jag at 5:30 and took the elevator up . . . that's about it" I said softly and started to feel the despair and dejection sinking in. And broke down crying as I tried to say "Why Sara, Why?"

Sara moved to me a hugged me and let me cry it out and as I got control of myself she said "I didn't see it either, even on the cruise when she and I were alone she never said anything!"

"Do you think that she's being blackmailed or coerced?" I asked wondering why she was behaving the way she was.

"I don't think so" Sara said as she stared at me "I saw her as she left the restaurant, she was walking a little in front of Mr. Blue Suit as he spoke with the other two gentleman and she was strutting her stuff. There was no tentativeness or indecision, the shy, coy sister that I grew up with and knew on the cruise was gone and I saw her face and she was smiling!"

I'm not sure what's got into her or what's going on but I'm going to find out!" I said as I got up and poured another shot of scotch. I left Sara's house at about 9pm and got home at about 9:45. Peggy wasn't there yet as I got ready for bed and due to the booze fell dead to the world.

Peggy's Seminar

The next morning I woke with a huge hangover as Peggy was drying her hair with the hair blower in the bathroom. I slowly got out of bed and moved slowly to the kitchen and got a cup of coffee as Peggy came out in her blue power suit and said cheerfully "how was last night honey, did you over do it, you look awful and gave me a peck on the cheek before heading for the kitchen door. As she got to the door she stopped and said "Oh Honey, I told Sara to tell you but she may have forgotten. I'm going to a seminar tomorrow and Saturday and I'll be back on Sunday. Bye! I love you!" and left.

Hungover and pissed don't make for a good mix as my head pounded as I threw my coffee cup across the kitchen. What the hell did she think she was doing! I showered and shaved and called Jerry and told him I'd be in the office in about an hour and he replied "OK Boss and we got names on the car registrations and faces for you."

That brightened my day as I thought and said "Jerry I need some electronics . . . I need some micro video cameras and their slave recorders and some other stuff to find out what my wife is into. Can you help me?"

"Sure, but we need to talk about this somewhere else, call when you get to the garage and I'll meet you there, OK?" Jerry said.