Thunderstruck Pt. 02

Story Info
Unfaithful wife is caught and pays.
13.5k words
3.86
83.1k
27
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTES and DISCLAIMER: All works are drawn from my own experience or imagination and are the sole intellectual property of the author. Names have been changed to protect the parties involved and any resemblances to real persons, alive or dead, are purely coincidental. Read this story at your own risk. The subject material is of a sexually explicit nature and graphic sex between consenting adults in all forms. It is not appropriate for minors. If you do not wish to read this type of literature, or you are under age, PLEASE DELETE THIS FILE NOW!

Richard's Show at the Pearl Nightclub

Sara and I made it back to our table with our drinks and found Jake and Melinda there as well as Jerry and Larry and with them two ladies. As we sat down Jerry introduced us to Cindy and Pam before Becky asked "anyone want another?" I saw that Melinda was happy as she ordered another margarita, Jake looked at me and asked fore a Bud and Larry and Jerry and the ladies got margaritas. As the drinks came the lights lowered placing the place in darkness except for the small candles in the center of all the tables and the spots came on a lit the stage.

I recognized my cheating wife as she and Richard appeared through the curtain in the back of the stage. Richard was dressed in slacks and a shirt and Peggy was dressed or undressed in a sheer gauze halter dress that hung over her shoulders in two panels and extend down to her waist where it fit around her hips before dividing into two panels with slits running from the floor to her hips, as she walked with her arm in Richard you could see that she was naked under the sheerness of the dress.

Sara moved her chair as close to mine as she could and pressed herself close to me as she took my hand in hers and squeezed it as Richard held a microphone to his mouth and said "Good evening my friends, tonight I've decided to share with you my newest treasure. Her name is Peggy and she is my Fuck Slut! Aren't you my love?"

Peggy colored slightly and answered "Yes, Richard."

Richard looked at her almost scowling and then said "Yes, Richard . . . WHAT? My pet" as he took his empty hand and slide it in the wide frontal opening of her dress and everyone saw his finger and thumb fondled her nipple as she scissored her hips and thighs in increasing arousal as he pushed "WHAT?"

"Yes Richard I'm . . . I'm your Fuck Slut!" she panted out breathlessly.

"And you like it don't you?" Richard added as Peggy blushed further and gushed "YES!"

"Does your husband know that you're fucking me?" Richard asked her as he pulled and rolled her thickened and distended nipple as she stood only ten feet away from her sister and me but couldn't really see us in the audience because of the bright spotlights in her face. She had been there several times with Richard and knew of the clubs kinky nature and loved being there it thrilled and excited her so, like nothing else did.

"No he doesn't" Peggy answered and Richard replied "Do you care?"

"NO!" Peggy answered.

"I'm so sorry Jack, She doesn't deserve you that Bitch!" Sara said as she squeezed me and then added "She's turned into a wanton cheating whore! I hate her!"

Richard used his free hand to slip off the top two shoulder panels of her sheer dress and she stood there bare to the waist her full firm 34C tits thrusting outwards as she panted with excitement. Richard grinned with satisfaction as he manipulated Peggy's tits and said "tonight is you're coming out party my pet. Tonight you're going to taste the forbidden fruits of lust and wanton desire, tonight your going to publically cuckold your pathetic husband big time and love it as you experience what it feels like to have two studs at the same time. Let me present your two studs for tonight Cory and Tyrone" as Peggy's face broke into a wide smile as she shivered physically with delight.

"That self-centered whore, she's no different than him! She's getting off on the exhibition and thought of cheating on you. That Whore, I'll never speak to her again!" Sara said with revulsion and extreme disgust in her voice.

Richard looked at Peggy and moved a couple of steps away from her as he said "time to play my sweet, enjoy yourself and show are guests what you're really like" as two huge guys came out of the curtain at the back of the stage and walked towards Peggy as she turned and watched them walk towards her arching her back slightly and thrusting her aroused tits and nipples out for their pleasure. Both were over six feet tall and ranged in weight from 230 to 250 of solid muscle and they only wore loose jersey shorts as they moved to within three feet of her. One was a white guy and the other was a black. Both had had their bodies oiled and the muscles of the arms and chests shown in the spotlight.

Richard moved further back as he said "Peggy my hot slut don't be shy lets see what they've got for you." And we saw Peggy move in between them and her hand pulled on the drawstring of the white guy's shorts and they fell to the floor of the stage as the audience yelled and hooted with glee as his hugely thick eight inch bobbed into view. As she turned to do the same to the taller black guy the white guy undid a clasp on the waist of her dress and it fell completely to the floor as her hand pulled on the drawstring of the black guy's shorts and let them fall. There was a gasp from the females in the audience as they saw the enormous length and girth of his shining black cock.

"God she's such a whore, I don't even want to be related to her never mind being her sister!" Sara hissed.

Realization and Recognition

I drank my beer and said "I'm numb from what has happened since the revelations started Wednesday at lunch, I'm way beyond shock and the hurt that I first felt, and I'm beginning to accept the fact that things will never be the same again between Peggy and I, there are just to many mental images of her and her friends for me to ever forgive her!"

Sara hugged me and whispered in my ear "I know that my saying 'I'm so sorry for you' really doesn't help but I mean it with all my heart, and at some point I want to help you get over this no strings attached as her hand lightly covered my thickening erection.

"OH MY Jack!" she said surprised "you're HUGE!"

I looked away into the darkness and said dejected and miserable because of what Sara discovered "I hate her for what she's done to me and our marriage but I can't help getting an hardon watching what's going on, on the stage" I said looking away as Sara pulled my face to hers and said "I would certainly hope not Jack! What you're watching is no different than a porn flick . . . it doesn't matter that the slut on the stage is your soon to be ex and my sister! You just can't help getting aroused and believe me I'm very aroused too!"

We watched as Peggy stood there naked between the two giants, the white one Cory was kissing her and running his fingers over her tits while the black stud Tyrone knelt down behind her, his hands stroking up and down her legs as he kissed the cheeks of her ass. We could see Peggy closing her eye as she dropped her head back and arched her body to present her tits to Cory and her ass to Tyrone as she moaned out loudly.

Peggy moaned out again as Tyrone's hands reach the top of her legs and slowly parted her ass cheeks. It was evident to me and to the audience that she was theirs and they knew it as she shivered and moaned in the exhibitionism and eroticism of the moment.

As Cory bent his head to suck and kiss her nipples, Tyrone parted the cheeks of her ass as Peggy parted her legs a bit, and stood up on the balls of her feet to help Tyrone reach her where she needed to feel him. Tyrone's tongue roamed over her ass then moved deeper under her reaching for her clit and then back and over her ass. She separated her feet further allowing Tyrone better access as his tongue slipped between her open thighs into her dripping pussy and then trailing her warm juices up and onto her tensing asshole.

Sara disturbed my heated concentration with a hotly whispered question in my ear "Have you ever?"

"Have I ever what?" I replied confused.

"Have you ever had her anally?" Sara asked and I blushed because of the privacy of the question.

"No, she never let me. Said it was too nasty, to dirty for her to think about and it wasn't part of love making" I answered.


"Have you?" I asked her.

"No, but I would have. Fred was too caught up with his girlfriends that our love making and sex never progressed from the missionary position" Sara said sadly.

"Mine either, Peggy seemed to never want to explore anything sexually, that's what's so surprising about what I'm finding out about her" I said.

Tyrone was probing between Peggy's ass cheeks with his tongue, As Cory moved his hand down and played with her pussy and clit as she panted out wantonly as she hung onto Cory's shoulders "Oooooooohhh, Take me! Suck me! Fuck meeeeeeeeee! PLEASE!!" as Cory kept slipping his two fingers in her and then bringing them out and rubbing them over her clit as her hips twitched and spasmed instinctively uncontrollably.

"I don't recognize her, she's not the prim and proper unadventurous wife I married or lived with for eight years" I said "When did all this start? I asked no one in particular and Sara whispered "I don't know, she never gave me an inkling that she was thinking about cheating on you. But it appears that she been doing it for a while, she's just too relaxed and into it" Sara replied.

Cory and Tyrone continued taking turns with her, one with his tongue, and the other with his fingers as they worked her into a moaning wanton animal. She appeared to be so close to cumming, her body primed, ready to explode as she shivered in her shameless horniness as Tyrone stopped his licking of her pussy and asshole and stood up behind her.

She moaned out again as she let her feet rest back on the floor as Cory took her hand and placed it between her legs rubbing her fingers over her pussy, pushing her fingers in and then sliding them over her clit, using her hand instead of his. Tyrone was kissing the back of her neck as the huge tube of his huge black cock pressed into her gluteal crease as she moved her hips in time with Cory's using her own fingers to fuck her spasming pussy.

Peggy reached for Cory's cock in front of her as she slide her other hand behind her to touch Tyrone but just as she did, Cory pulled away and lay down on the floor of the stage as Tyrone grabbed her hand to stop her then kissed her before lead her to Cory whose cock muscles were twitching, making his cock upright in the air. Everyone heard Tyrone say to Peggy "Get between his legs, kneel with your ass in the air and suck his cock, we're going to make you beg," as he nibbled the side of her neck.

As she knelt down, Cory parted his legs and she knelt between them as Cory held his cock in one hand, and used his other hand to pull her head down onto it. It was slow and deliberate, as the tip touched her lips he moved it slowly over them, parting them, then pulled her head down onto it as the audience clapped and cheered with graphic comments.

As Cory moved his hand off his cock Peggy replaced it with her own, slowly sucking his cock into her mouth, her other hand squeezing his balls gently. She unconsciously spread her knees wider apart as Tyrone's cock slipped between them, and then we watched as his cock slide over her pussy, then rubbed it slowly over her inflamed labia and clit, making her moan and twist her hips. He was teasing her with sexual fulfillment and satisfaction as his cock slide between her wet pussy lips, teasing her, letting the end of his cock slip in and then pulling it out and rubbing it back over her clit.

Tyrone rested the huge plum sized head of his cock just inside her pussy once more and Peggy shuddered wantonly as she let Cory's cock slip from her lips. Then tilted her head and began running her tongue up and down his shaft, Tyrone than thrust his cock into her dripping pussy as she cried out "You bastards" through her gritted teeth as she instantly came. "OOOHHHH YES! Do it to me!!" she screamed as we saw her orgasm pulsated through her, her muscles twitching as she knelt there overcome with pleasure.

"Oooooooohh yes" said Cory "cum, cum, cum, were going to fuck you dry."

Tyrone held her hips tight, pulling her back onto him as her pussy convulsed and spasmed in pleasure. He didn't move, he just held her tight, letting her gushing climax flood around his cock. "Fuck! She's so wet," he said, pulling his cock slowly back and we all saw her cum ooze from her spasming pussy. He then added, "Reach under her, Cory, and feel that juice, make the cumslut suck it off your fingers!"

Cory reached between Peggy and himself coating his fingers in Peggy's cum as it seeped out and dripped off her clit as Tyrone slowly fucked her. Tyrone held her by her long raven hair as Cory fucked her open and willing mouth with his fingers, reaching down to coat them again and again. Each time she cleaned them they would take turns, my mouth and then his, watching her face as they fucked her. Tyrone was fucking her deep, each stroke long, each time pulling his cock to the very edge then slamming his hips forward into her as she grunted in heated desire "UUnnnggghhhhh . . . yes . . . like that . . . LIKE THAT! FUCK MEEEE!"


"I don't recognize her anymore" Sara said "that slut isn't my sister anymore!" as she slid into my lap. I glanced at Larry and Jerry and they were caught up in the intensity of what was going on stage and making out with the two girls they had found. Melinda and Jake were similarly affected too.


Tyrone had stop and was pulling his cock out of Peggy's pussy and gently slapping her ass as Cory pulled her up so her legs were straddling his lower body, her pussy just above his cock and held her ass and pushed his cock into her as she moaned with delight as she arched her back and thrust her hips down onto him.

"Give it to me, Lover . . . you like fucking this married cunt don't you, you sick bastard" Peggy hissed out.

"Squeeze my cock, Slut. Clamp that hot fuck tube around my prick, Baby, while I screw you" she snarled as he thrust his hips up to meet her's. She sat bolt up right and fucked his cock moving her hips slowly round and then up and down saying "AAAHHH . . . like that? You like the way my nasty cunt feels on your cock, Big Boy? Do you like fucking me? Then give it to me. Fuck the shit out of me!"


As she leaned back Tyrone move up behind her and kissed the side of her neck leaving a hickie as she leaned further, thrusting her tits out as she arched further driving her pussy down further on Cory's driving cock she let her head fall back and kissed Tyrone.

It was evident as they kissed that their tongues were playing with each other's as Cory rubbed her clit. As they both played with her body she rode Cory's cock faster and faster as they kissed her, stroked her, mauling her tits and clit, their hands and lips everywhere on her.

Then, Tyrone moved and stood along side Cory and Peggy and gently turned her head and slid his hard black cock into her open and welcoming mouth. Then he looked down at Cory and winked. Tyrone continued to hold her face gently as he moved his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth with only the first three or four inches of his immense cock. Cory slowed his fucking down to long deep strokes, holding her hips down and fucking her with his. He held her so tight that only the movement of his hips was making his cock slide in and out of her pussy.

"Drool on my cock, make it nice and wet," Tyrone said heatedly as he leaned back and let go of her face. She took hold of his huge black cock as she pulled it slowly from her mouth then let her mouth fill with saliva, and then slowly sank her head down onto him, slurping and sucking making his cock very wet. Each time she pulled Tyrone's cock out, leaving just the bulbous head between her lips, Cory would thrust his hip's up into her, as he hissed out breathless "Fuck that's horny . . . I love watching a horny slut with a cock in her mouth. Especially a white married slut with a black cock in her mouth."

One of Cory's hands was now rubbing her clit as Peggy eagerly struggled to suck more and more of Tyrone's length into her mouth, she was moaning in a frenzied state of shear ecstasy at everything that was happening to her, she acted so horny and so willing; it was obvious that she wanted more.

With a long string of her saliva still trailing between her mouth and his cock, Tyrone pulled away from her as she licked her lips and wiped away the saliva from her chin as Tyrone moved back behind her.

She was trembling with excitement it was unmistakable that she want this, she looked-for to what was coming. And I wondered if I was observing her first time as she shuddered as Tyron's hands grip her ass and slide his finger's down between her ass cheeks as she her ass began to involuntarily squirm. Her sweat glistened in the spotlights, her whole body was covered with droplets that were running down her back as Tyrone placed his finger against her asshole, circling, rubbing, and then pushing it inside her as she cried out "Aaaaaaahhh . . . AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! OOOHH YESSSSS!!!!"

She was bent over Cory as he seemed to be holding his breath. He had not moved since Tyron had touched her ass. Sara and I sucked in our breath as Peggy smiled at him and pushed herself back onto Tyrone's finger. She groaned "Arghhhhhhhhh!" as it slid into her chewing softly on her bottom lip but still pushing back hard. Then Tyrone placed his other hand on her ass cheek as she moved her hips round and round.

Cory began moving his cock to match the movement of her hips as Tyrone slowly slipped his finger out of her as he shifted behind her as her parted her ass cheek wider then moved his tongue to her ass, kissing and licking as he drooled on his spearing finger making sooo wet as it opening her. He stopped, then moved behind her and pushed her slightly forward, as he position his huge black cock on her ass.

"OH!!!!! . . . UUUUuuuugggggghhhhhhhhh!!" Peggy softly wailed as Tyrone's black pole slowly enter her as he hissed "Take it Bitch . . . you wanted it! Say you wanted it!" as he slowly pushed his cock deeper into her as John held her face and kissed her. Then Tyrone began to fuck her, fucking her ass as Cory's cock slide deeper within her as his fingers rubbed her clit.

Tyrone asked again "I didn't hear you Bitch! You want this didn't you? As he held her hips firmly in place, pulling her back and holding her tight against his body burying his whole ten inches of black thick cock. "YESSSSSSSS!!! Peggy screamed "YES, I wanted it and anything else you want to do to ME!" as Cory started fucking her harder, thrusting his hips up hard into her pussy.

Sara was moving around on my lap and I knew that she could feel my hard erection as she turned her head towards me and kissed me with passion as her tongue sort out mine and we succumbed to the heated passion that was taking place around us. Sara pulled away only far enough so our lips were hardly touching and said "Jack this place and your body are driving me crazy. I want you so but I'll wait so that we don't complicate things. But as soon as you and my cheating and whoring sister are done I'm coming after you big time. Until then I'm going to do my best to tease you and show you what you will be getting" then kissed me again as she rubbed her full breasts against my chest and then my face before turning back to what was happening on stage.

Tyron and Cory were moving in harmony now, one pushing in as the other pulled out, in and out with their cocks filling her as she squinted her eyes tight as her moans got louder. They grunted and moaned as Peggy body and mind began to lose control as she oscillated between them as she panted out "Oooooooooooo I'm getting soooooooooo CLOSE! CUM WITH MEEEEEEEEE!!! FILL MEEEEE WITH YOUR HOT CUM!"