Thursday

Story Info
The eventful thursday of a young Parisian man.
1k words
3.17
5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

09:10

Boydenis 09:10
mister wazzap, come over ma crib tonite, party, chicks, weed, booze, u name it, it will be there 4 u

adamM' 09:11
yessir, i'll hit u up

I gave the old lady back her change and stayed on my chair waiting for any coming customer. At 9AM on a thrusday, there is only old people and few youngsters that come to a little market. Normally, I would go ahead and take a cigarette break but I already came 45 minutes late for the 9th time this month, I didn't want to bring more attention to myself. The other cashier left her spot and went to help our co-workers to fill the shelves. I decided to grab my phone and started playing a random game to pass the time. I was really caught that I stood in suprise when I heard : "Shouldn't you pay attention?"

I taught it was going to be my manager but I was only facing a customer. I took a good look at her and noticed how beautiful she was. I gave her an embarrassed look and scratch the back of my head.

She chuckled. "Sorry to break your concentration." I sat back.

"eeer.. No I am sorry, huh, good morning." I said in a goofy way that made her smile. I slowly took her items one by one as I checked her out.

She was the same height as me sitting on the chair, looked about 17-22 years old,i'm bad at guessing ages, wore an all black sport gear and had green earphones playing loud music.

I looked down at her items. Fruits, juice and some sweets. I never felt the need to be flirty with customers but this one was intriguing me, I didn't want her to leave without getting her number.

I glanced back at her but she distractly looking outside while lightly swiging to the beat of her music.

"What are you listening to?" it flew out of my mouth.

She slowly tilted her head to the side as she took one earphone off. I cursed myself, not wanting her to think I was a weirdo.

"Hmm, just some Ciara..." she answered. There was blank in my head. C'mon, think of something to say.

"Well, she's a pretty hot singer."Lame.

She gave me a little smile. "She is."

Another blank came. She moved away from the counter, opened her backpack and started to pack the items.

"Are you going to eat all that food alone?"Lame, lame, lame.

She stopped into her moves and gave me an confused look. "No... it's for me and my team mates." she answered slowly.

I passed the final item on the moving matress and started counting the final amount on the machine.Hurry, time is cliking, she will leave any minute.

"What kind of team are you in?" I asked fast.

She was still motionless from my last question but kept answering back. "A dance team, why are you asking me all this?" she wondered.

I taught of an answer that one of my buddies gave to a chick one day. "Just doing conversation, I am people type of people, I like talking with people."

For a second, she looked at me and started chuckling.

"And the total is 29e. Cash or card?" I said smiling seeing her eyes smile. She took a wallet from her pocket and came back at the counter.

"Cash." she answered taking bills out.

As I took the bills, I looked at her hair that was brown, really curly down shoulders with turquoise tips.

"By the way, you hair looks really good, I like it!" I complimented her.

She gave me another small chuckle and I gave her change back.

"Thank you, are you always in such a good mood?" she asked moving back to packing her bag.

"Oh, today is a bad day, you should see me when I had a good night of sleep."

"You are one lucky person then..." she said under her breath, not sure if she was talking to herself or me.

Then there was little silent while she packed. In my head, I kept rushing myself to ask her number or her name but I didn't want to come off as rude.

When she put her packback back on her shoulder, I decided to make a move.

"Wait!"

She looked back at me with her eyes wide open.

"You can't just leave like that, what's your name??" I said souding almost desperate which I actually was.

She stopped for a moment still looking suprised.

"Wow, dude, chill, why you wanna know my name?"

I pinned out my name collar and showed it to her.

"You already know that my name is Adam, just tell me yours or that's unfair."

Now she started laughing. "Is this a prank?"

"No it's not, I just want to get to know you." I said.

She stopped laughing and looked at me for a minute when she finally said.

"I don't have time for this, bye, see you around." and with that said she left.

Fuck, I scared her off.

12:14

I left for my lunch break after three hours of sitting at the cashier where only 10 customers came. I pushed the button to go into the warehouse and walked in direction of the outside door for a cigarette.

I patted my uniform jacket to look for my pack but I left it in my locker, I started walking towards there when I bumped into my manager, the last person I wanted to see today.

"Where do you think you are going?" asked Mr.Abdullah.

Fuck, he's going to fuck me up so bad.

"Going for a cigarette."

"Again?" he asked.

"It's my first break since i checked in!" I said defensively.

"Yet, you came 45 minutes late, again, what's the reason this time?"

And again, I hadn't taught of a possible excuse to him. I scratched my head and tried to think of something but he obviously was used of this.

"Listen, get your stuff and don't bother coming back for this month pay-check. Plus, I saw you flirting with a costumer on camera, again for the fourth you've been hear" he said tired and I was taken back by him firing me.

"Mr.Abdullah, I just stared three months ago! C'mon, give me one last chance!" I pleaded.

He walked passed me and pointed the locker.

"No, just leave." he lastly said while cursing me in arabic.

Fuck, now I am unemployed.