Thursday Afternoon

Story Info
Anonymous sex - a nice break in the day.
652 words
3.67
17.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Thursday afternoon…you have been at the conference all week and ready to go home tomorrow. You find a quiet sitting room on the top floor of the hotel and get your drink and find a corner to sit in.

__________________________BEGINS___________________________

I come in and go to the window. You are in a darkened corner and I do not see you. The sun setting is so pretty on the bay. But the breeze coming in the open window is chilly. Crossing my arms to warm myself…my finger tips brush across my nipples….mmmmmm the attention made then immediately hard.

My mind drifts as I look out on the skyline. My fingers toying with my nipples. The sensation is delicious…running down through my body the blood pulsing into my clit my panties soaked. Closing my eyes I slip my hands under my blouse caressing my breasts…tugging gently on my nipples…. raking my nails over them. Oh I love how my body responds.

I sit in one of the single armchairs…unbuttoning my blouse my hands running over me. I hear the ice in your glass rattle and see you sitting in the corner across from me. (smile) I pretend I do not… Placing my feet on the coffee table and lifting up I slid my panties off... I hear you shift in your chair... Knowing you are watching me makes me wetter. God the aroma seems to fill the room. Pushing my knees apart…sliding my hand down my leg. Cupping my cunt…slipping my finger between the lips my clit hard and wet…pinching it between my fingers. Closing my eyes…the delicious sensation rushes over my body. Teasing my clit…slipping 2 fingers into my wet cunt…your eyes fixed on my fingers as I slowly fuck myself…my body rocking gently…soft moans…so wet…so turned on by your watching me. My eyes are fixed on your face…I stand…your look up to my face…walking across the room…I drop my skirt to the floor…You go to speak…I press my wet fingers into your mouth…your tongue hot and wet sucking on them. Slipping to my knees, running my hand over your hard cock…my fingernails tracing the outline of it under the fabric…looking into your eyes…unzipping your pants…easing them down…catching your underwear with them…lifting your foot…sliding your pants all the way off.

Parting your legs...my hands run up your legs…pushing your legs further apart. Your cock hard…you’re breathing slow and deep. Moving my head close to you…my tongue reaches out…running over your balls. Opening my mouth…sucking on them…teasing them with my tongue…my fingers wrapped around your cock ...pumping you slowly. You ease forward in the chair…my tongue sliding under your balls…sliding back to your rim…lapping over it…teasing you…pressing my tongue into you…listening to your groans of pleasure. My tongue hard, hot and wet in you. My fingertips slide over the head of your cock …the precum slick on my fingers. Your fingers in my hair…tugging me. The flat of my tongue pressing into you balls…sliding up your cock. Your grasp of my head tightens as I lick the precum off your cock…opening my mouth…sliding your cock over my lips…working it into my throat…you begin to push up towards me…fucking my mouth… your eyes fixed on my lips tight on your cock as the satin smooth skin slips over them. Moving my head faster…your breathing quickens. My fingers tugging your balls…listening to you moan. Your body straining as you get closer to release. slipping my fingers back...sliding to your rim…easing one finger into you…your moans louder…forcing me harder onto your cock. You start fucking my mouth faster…building…arching in your chair…whispers from you…as your body starts to shake…you cry out…shooting your cum into my mouth…sucking harder…squeezing your balls. You slump back in your chair…releasing your grip on my head.

I stand up…wiping the drop of cum from my lip…sucking it off my finger…bending down…soft kiss on your lips…picking up my cloths…I leave the room.