Thursday to Saturday Ch. 02

Story Info
Friday evening.
3.7k words
4
13.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majka
majka
2 Followers

FRIDAY

(One thing I forgot to mention was that on Wednesday, I received an email from him instructing me not to pleasure myself for the rest of the week....Thursday’s build-up to Friday had me squirming almost constantly!)

The day dragged on and on. It was actually a HORRIBLE day at work. During my lunch hour, I raced home to take the sheets out of the dryer and make the bed. I mopped the floor with hot water (I didn’t want my house to smell chemically) and was able to shove a little bit of food down my throat with my remaining 5 minutes before having to rush back to work. The day continued to drag seemingly without end, and as luck would have it, I had to stay a half-hour late. That just added more stress and frustration. I felt very pressed for time, and did not want to have to rush!

I still had so much to do in the way of preparing to receive guests at my house. There was shopping yet to do, preparation of dinner and other sensual treats to serve, I still had to “doll” myself up some, and then, of course, the most important preparation I was to complete was the enema...

I had never given myself an enema before, but years ago, a guy I dated gave me one while I was taking a bath but he didn’t explain what he was doing, much less what I was supposed to do. I wound up holding the water inside for longer than I should have, and it caused me to sit on the toilet for over a half an hour. It was mildly humorous, as well as just a little painful, but because of that, you can imagine I felt a little reluctant going into it. I didn’t want to be stuck on the toilet for who knows how long; that would take away the limited time I already had to get everything ready, and I definitely wanted to have some “breathing” time before they arrived...

However, my desire to be clean for him, and for myself, was much too strong to keep me from doing it.

When I got home around 5:30, I lollygaged for a good hour. My mood was completely removed from the play I was to be involved in that evening, and this was NOT a good thing.

I poured myself a glass of Chardonnay, lit a cigarette, sat on the couch, and tried desperately to relax for a minute. I needed a breather – BADLY! I’d been going all day long and had to let go of the day before I could begin the evening. Our communication throughout the day was extremely limited. Because of this, we had not yet been able to finalize the plan as to when he and she would be arriving. This really had me on edge, as well...

Now that I was home, unfortunately we could only communicate via email until I could give him my number. After my glass of wine and cigarette, I checked my email and found one from him telling me of his current status. It was about 6:45 p.m. He would be unable to leave home until about 9:00 p.m. He would be meeting with jennifer along the way and she would follow behind him. I replied with my phone number and shortly thereafter he called.

We discussed in further detail the plans of his arrival and then he asked if I’d completed my very important task of cleansing myself. I said that I had not yet, but I was excited to try, and I was most excited to be clean for him. This pleased him greatly. He said he was pleased beyond words that I trusted him and jennifer enough to invite them to my house. He asked how my day was and without going into detail, I told him. I told him I was also having a hard time getting out of my “funk” from the day and that I felt slightly overwhelmed. He urged me to relax, and to focus only on readying myself for him. He instructed me to cleanse myself directly after hanging up and assured me that knowing that I would be pleasing him would ultimately bring me pleasure. Outwardly, I agreed with him and thanked him for his advice, but internally, I was not done “breathing”...

Unbeknownst to him, I did not follow his instructions to a T. Instead, I poured another glass of wine, lit another cigarette, and relaxed, MY way. This was, after all, MY time, and my time is very precious to me.

After this, however, I DID retreat to the bathroom, where I followed the diagram on the FLEET brand enema kit. I sat up, on my knees on the bathroom rug, reached around behind me, then carefully inserted the plastic tip of the bottle into my anus. I then leaned forward till my head was on the rug and my ass high in the air. I squeezed ALMOST all the fluid into my anus, careful to leave some in the bottle (as it is apparently more than is needed). I could feel the cool fluid rushing into me and it was definitely a welcoming sensation. I lay on the floor, ass up, head down, waiting for the “urge” to become strong. The urge grew, and it grew, and it grew. The instructions said that 3 to 5 minutes was about long enough. I think I held for about 4 minutes? “Letting go” was no big deal this time, thankfully. It was not painful, but it did take a little while. The end result (pun intended) is one very clean anus; I wanted that just as much as he did.

After that, I changed my clothes. I put on a skirt and a low cut blouse. I wore pink lacy boy-cut panties and managed to forget to NOT wear a bra. I touched up my make-up and spritzed my hair and voila! I was done. I feel lucky that it doesn’t take much time for me to “get ready”. I don’t wear a lot of make-up, and my hair is all one length and slightly naturally wavy, so maintenance is a breeze. He likes a more natural look anyway. One final once-over and I felt confident that he would be pleased with me. I could feel myself begin to let go of some control...

I went to the kitchen to start preparing some foods. By now, the effects of the wine were wearing off a bit, so I replenished my glass. I had started to relax after the enema. That, after all, was my biggest concern time-wise. Once I was ready for him, everything else just flowed at a very nice pace. I even had time to receive a phone call from a friend. We talked for about 45 minutes.

At 9:15, everything was done – all foods were wrapped in their serving dishes, ready to devour later on. I lit candles all over the house, and turned on the heater. I put a log in the fireplace and that completed the ambiance I was hoping to achieve...My house looked very warm and inviting - a perfect venue for our planned adventure. I walked around the house, checking and re-checking everything, making sure everything was in its place. All there was to do now was wait.

At about 10:00, he called as he approached my exit. I talked him to my house. They parked across the street, and I stood at the door, looking through the peephole. They took what felt like forever to get their things together and to finally make it to the door. I was beginning to feel a little nervous and a LOT excited. When they finally closed the trunk of her car and headed for my door, a wave of nervousness flooded over me. I couldn’t believe this was happening. This was really one of my most intense fantasies come true.

The doorbell rang. I paused for 5 seconds, then opened the door.

He looked wonderful. Casual-dressy, but more on the casual side...handsome as ever. I must mention his appearance here: He is about my height exactly or perhaps a half inch shorter than I am. (That puts him at about 5’7.) He is in good physical shape. He wears facial hair in the style of a van Dyke (what everyone calls a goatee), and he has dirty blonde to brown and slightly greying hair. His eyes are blue-grey. He has a nice voice – not low and deep, but mid-range and very masculine. It’s quite sexy, actually, and he has perfect inflection when he is commanding. Not DEMANDING, but gentle and to the point. I have never heard him raise his voice and I doubt I ever will. He is so very loving and generous as a master, and cares VERY deeply for his submissives. I read stories about masters who treat their slaves/submissives as well as they’d treat a rabid dog. There is definitely something for everyone out there, and I’m not here to scorn that kind of play. However, having experienced such a loving master, it seems that those who see masters as being bossy and violent are missing the point just a bit. Again – something for everyone....

Upon entering, they set their bags down, and I greeted them. He stood me still, held my face in his hands, and kissed me gently at first, then we began to press more firmly together...Jennifer stood there watching this and it was almost my first inclination to worry about her feelings, but that was just plain silly. We were all consenting to this play. She wanted to watch him with me as much as I wanted to watch her, and be watched, so I put such lame thoughts out of my head and accepted his kiss with complete lust and desire.

It felt a little odd at first having them in my house. But I was ready. I had done a lot to prepare for this, and I wanted us all to reap wonderful benefits from this incredible opportunity. I took them on a quick tour and then we found ourselves back where we’d started, halfway between the living room and the kitchen.

Within the first 5 minutes of their arrival, jennifer had assessed that I was wearing a bra. She moaned unhappily to Master about it and he asked her to remove my blouse and bra. This made her very happy. The house was very warm and cozy, but air, even warm air, does such a wonderful thing to nipples...like a fingerless caress, it breezes over them and pulls them out of their hiding places...

As she stood behind me and removed my shirt, he stood in front of me and told me they had a surprise for me. He didn’t want me to turn around, so I stood there, topless, breasts heavy, nipples hard, looking into his eyes and watched him look over my body.

From behind me, I heard a jingling sound, and thought it might be cuffs for my ankles or wrists, but it was not. She contained the jingling sound and in a moment, he was pulling my hair up from around my neck. I felt the coolness of leather wrapping around my neck and realized that the jingling was the metal rings on the collar. They collared me! It was a very special collar, too. They chose to let me wear her collar and she would wear the less decorated one. It was about 2 inches wide and it felt WONDERFUL on my neck. After she put it on and got the adjustments right, she turned me around and just stood there, mouth agape, and relished in how beautiful I looked. I probably looked just as surprised as she did enamored!

I can only say that I felt like a princess in the presence of her Queen and King, special and admired, respected, and beheld, but aware of her place...

She stood there for a moment, then said she had some things she needed to take care of. I led her to my room and then let her be.

I then went to the living room to attend to Master's needs and desires. I asked if I could get him a drink and he said that would be wonderful. I was already feeling quite warm and fuzzy, but I asked permission to serve myself a glass of wine as well. Permission was granted.

One thing we had discussed, a thing he was very excited about seeing, was that I was to serve him his drink on a tray, topless. I walked to the kitchen, prepared his drink, put it on a silver tray, and then delivered it to him. He told me to walk more slowly, which I did, and when I approached him, he told me to kneel before him. I did this, and held the tray to him. He took his drink, and I somehow managed to gracefully get up and put the tray down nearby.

Jennifer appeared shortly thereafter, and he asked me to get her a drink as well. I was to serve her in the same fashion I had just served him.

After we all had our drinks, he lay back on the couch and took his cock out of his pants and began to stroke himself. He made an offhand comment that he would much rather that he did not have to stroke his own cock. Jennifer was on him in an instant. She knows him so much better than I do, therefore his innuendo does not go unnoticed by her.

One very important point I must stress is that I am a novice submissive. I do not have formal training, or ANY kind of training for that matter. I know that there comes naturally to me a great desire to be submissive. I have been told that I am a natural. I know what it means to respect and be respected by your master, but to actually play out this role in person is truly an entirely different dynamic than to just fantasize about it. Jennifer is very submissive, and she has been with him for quite a while now. She becomes someone else, it seems, although, I have seen her at times when she was not feeling submissive. He is good, VERY good, at getting one interested in playing her part...He is so hard to resist. The very thought of disappointing him crushes you and bam! You’re his once again.

She was there to guide me. She was there to teach me how to suck his cock to orgasm...

The moment she approached him, I followed and was immediately praised for this, as, of course, was she. She took his cock in her hand, and began to lap his shaft with her tongue. She knows what works for him, and I was an eager learner. She passed his cock on to me, and watched and guided, and then would show me more of how and what to do...All the while, he is just going NUTS over the two of us sucking his cock together. It was my very first time doing such a thing, but it felt so natural. I had no reservations about sharing this man with her, or being shared for that matter. If 4 more people were in the mix, I think that would have been quite alright with me!

We sucked, and we licked, and we lapped...This was not to go on until he came, but he just wanted to have some pleasure doled out on him.

He suggested that she and I kiss and touch each other while he went to the kitchen to get the foods I’d prepared. I had no idea how “dinner” was going to take place, but what transpired next was the furthest thing from my imagination.

He brought everything to the living room table – grapes, mango, prawns, salmon, spinach salad, ice cream and chocolate sauce, and as jennifer and I sat there on our knees on the floor, he hand-fed us. One by one, each piece of food was delicately placed in our mouths...It was unbelievably sexy! I felt helplessly privileged. The dessert was the best, and I am not big on sweet foods - excellent dark chocolate sauce with good quality ice cream, which was hand-fed by the one who desired so much to care for us, to please us, and to even scare us just a little into pushing beyond our limits so that we may please him all the more.

After dinner and dessert, he asked that we go to the bedroom and wait for him.

We pulled the comforter back and got on the bed. A few moments later, he entered. He watched for a moment as jennifer and I caressed each other and then reached into his duffel bag. He told me to turn over and lay on my stomach, then he asked for jennifer’s assistance.

It seems I have, again, failed to mention something of note: Prior to Thursday’s meeting, 60 days had passed since we had seen each other. I found it impossible to break away from home to arrange a meeting during that time, and while he was still considerate of my situation, he was none too pleased. In an email to me prior to this weekend, he had asked me to count the number of days that had passed since we last saw each other. After that, he only wrote, “It is very important that I know.” My sneaking suspicion of just why this was so important became a reality.

From his duffel bag, he pulled some restraints. He worked the materials with my headboard and my wrists in an expert fashion and at long last (at least in my own world!) I was hand-bound to the bed. I hadn’t been bound for at least 10 years. It was a feeling I needed more than I realized. Well, perhaps that isn’t entirely true – I’ve been pretty aware of my needs to be bound and dominated for the greater part of my own existence.

What came next was just downright incredible. He had needed jennifer’s assistance in commencing the caning. Yet another goodie in the duffel bag was a thin dowel, perhaps a ¼ inch in diameter. Jennifer had the honors of laying the first welt. And I thought the riding crop was painful! The feeling was exquisite. I felt that cane on my back, and on my ass, and just inside my thighs...We did not hit sixty because at some point I had lost count. This didn’t gain me more spankings, however, as it did jennifer the night before, but that was because there were so many...It struck master as humorous when I reacted to “60” the way I did. He thought I might be worried, or perhaps even a little frightened, but this was not so. I welcomed 60, and the idea of 60 more!

It turns out that I am quite the pain slut. I didn’t choose these words, but I can’t deny them. I prefer the welts, and perhaps even a slight breaking of the skin. I like the idea of building my tolerance for pain each time I am spanked. I like to feel the residual pains from a good, hard spanking at least the next day, if not the day after that. If a scar remains from a lashing on my back or ass, I relish being able to look at it in the mirror and remember...”Pleasant reminders” is what I call them...

During the caning, I became unbelievably wet. Master had instructed jennifer to help to turn me over. He wanted to penetrate me for the first time. I was floating on a cloud, reeling from the heightened sensations tingling all over my body and from knowing I would finally become His. Master told jennifer that he wanted her to put his cock inside me. This was making me feel all the more euphoric.

Master had done a lot of talking about how he wanted to take my ass, and how he could not wait for that moment. However, he had not necessarily intended to take me for the first time in my ass. As I lay there, arms bound above my head, Master on top of me, looking intensely into my eyes, he told jennifer he was ready for her to put him inside of me. She had lubed me up considerably, and I remember thinking that was odd. But I did not question anything at this point. I wanted everything that was happening to continue to happen. She pressed his cock against my anus and within seconds, the head of his cock was inside me. I asked that he please go slowly and he agreed to, never removing his eyes from mine. His cock is a bit larger than I am used to, and I was beginning to feel a little discomfort. Later, he would go on to tell me that he didn’t realize jennifer was going to put him there, but he wanted to honor her decision to have him enter my ass first.

I was only able to last for a few minutes. I did not have the proper duration of preparations performed on my ass in order for me to take it for very long, but I’ll tell you this: the enema worked!

There was quite a bit more that happened, but by this time, it was very late. And honestly, my memory is becoming a little fuzzy now. Unfortunately, I have waited too long in telling this story that some details have faded. I don’t know how that could possibly happen, considering just how important and incredible this whole adventure is and was to me. But I must admit that this happens from time to time – I forget stuff, plain and simple.

Jennifer could not stay the night, so at some ungodly hour she left. But she promised she would return in the morning sometime. I don’t even remember falling asleep, but Master says he watched as I peacefully drifted off. We slept in each other’s arms for about 4 blissful hours.

majka
majka
2 Followers