Thwack

Story Info
Stacy is taught a lesson for being a naughty slut.
784 words
3.6
19.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

Thwack.

Thwack!

Stacy winced as the crop came down on across her back. With her arms bound overhead and her ankles cuffed to the bar that kept them spread about three feet she couldn't escape the blows from her ex-boyfriend. With the ball gag he'd jammed in her mouth she couldn't even scream. The only sounds that could escape were frustrated mewling.

"You know, it really didn't have to be like this." Kris said running the tip of the riding crop down her spine while he spoke. She couldn't see him, couldn't see anything through the blindfold but she didn't need to see him to know he was enjoying this. He was the kind of sick fuck who enjoyed this kind of thing. "This doesn't bring me any pleasure Minx."

Kris was lying. Stacy could hear it in his voice. Not the lie, she'd never learned how to tell when he was lying but she could easily hear the change in his tone of voice when he was aroused. His voice always went up about an octave and he always tried to hide it by talking just a little slower and more deliberately.

THWACK.

Kris brought the crop down across her firm peach shaped buttocks.

THWACK.

Then he struck her again this time just beneath her deliciously developed rump lifting the auburn haired woman up onto the tips of her toes. Kris waited until she'd relaxed back down to her feet. Then he touched the tip of the crop to the back of her knee and brushing upward. She hated that he knew about that spot, it instantly made her knees weak.

THWACK.

"You know there are better ways to say you're sorry." Kris teased. He was close enough now that she could feel him breathing on her back. He pressed his lips to her shoulders and then walked around bringing the crop down over her bare nipples.

She didn't need to see Kris to know he'd just shuddered. She could feel his excitement in the air and it was difficult for her to deny her own excitement. She could feel the goose bumps covering her arms. The warmth where he'd struck her back and butt were delicious and when his fingers slid between her thighs the sound that oozed through the gag was undeniable. "You're such a little slut." The crop replaced his fingers lightly brushing against her swollen lips then up over her clit. "You know I don't even think you're actually sorry. I think you get sent here on purpose." Kris brought the crop up over her belly to the underside of her breasts.

THWACK!

She couldn't scream. Her world went white for a moment when the crop hit beneath her breasts and she was unable to do anything. "That looked like it hurt." Kris's attention turned to Stacy's nipples lightly painting one then the other with the crop. "You think you can handle this?" He drew the crop away from her flesh.

Stacy heard it whistle through the air and. . .

Car-rack!

The sound made her recoil but the crop didn't touch her. "Scared you didn't I?" She nodded. "Don't think I'll spare you though. I just think it's funnier to see you panic for a few seconds first."

The crop whistled through the air a second time faster and angrier than the before. . .

THWACK!

Stacy's breath caught in her throat. The bastard actually did it, he fucking hit her right on the nipple and it hurt! "You know this is a lot worse for me than it is for you." She could easily visualize the sardonic, sarcastic, sadistic smile curling his lips away from his bright white teeth. "No wait, this is definitely worse for you." Stacy couldn't stop a few tears from leaking from her yes. They squeezed between her flushed cheeks and the black blindfold streaming down. The first was captured by the crop. The second Kris captured with his tongue. "Still so sweet. I'd forgotten how delicious your tears could be."

THWACK!

There was absolutely no warning before he sliced through the air again landing the tip directly on her other nipple. Stacy's head felt like it was filled with cotton for a moment. Her legs gave out from beneath her putting her full weight on her arms when her body went slack.

The ball gag was pulled from between her teeth letting her sorely stretched jaw relax until Kris grabbed her by the cheeks. "You know all you have to do is say you've had enough. We'll all understand."

"Is this all you've got Kris? I thought you wanted to teach me a lesson for being such a naughty slut." Stacy hissed.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers