Thy Flesh, Consumed Pt. 02

Story Info
Lilith gets a pet, Nate gains a dark familiar.
3.3k words
4.61
20k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 11/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EHawkins
EHawkins
15 Followers

Author's Note:

If you've read "Thy Flesh, Consumed Part 1", and you're joining me again for the second part of this arc, "Thy Flesh, Consumed, Part II", welcome back. If you're joining me for the first time, I encourage you to read "Demon Flesh" and "Thy Flesh, Consumed, Part I" first. My thanks again to Ikema for asking more great questions and to everyone who's supported what I've come to affectionately call "The Il Malvagio Chronicles".

Enjoy! --EH

Thy Flesh, Consumed

(Part II)

A dark shadow flowed through the cracks of old brick and bled out into the dimness of the rain-slicked, city street. It followed the scent of sex and blood, and even though the rain began to fall harder, it couldn't wash away the demonic note of brimstone that hung in the air.

The shadow blinked out for a moment and materialized above a man who writhed on top of a smashed hood of a car. His eyes were wide and unseeing as his swollen cock bulged between his legs. He gasped and howled as he furiously stroked it, but there was no release for his unnatural need.

She's been here too...

Dark veins coursed across his chest and started to spider-web across his handsome face. His nails lengthened into demonic claws and fangs began to grow in.

and he's been tainted.

Pale, slender hands with black talons emerged from the shadow to caress the hapless human beneath.

Such a waste to have fallen to a Succubus. You must be purified…

Soft, ashen lips brushed the top of the man's forehead and he shrieked as an archaic symbol carved itself in his flesh. He burst into black fire and for a moment, the shadowy creature hovered, its hands still caressing his face.

"Thou shalt not suffer demon-spawned to live…" it murmured.

There was a sharp crack and the man who was once Alex had his neck snapped. Another swift twist severed his head and dark red bled out. His body quietly burned in the dark fire as the shadow creature drifted away. It settled near patches of ash where blackened bones jutted up from the pavement.

Lilith tried the lesser Rite, but she failed.

Pale fingers traced the ground and flickers of ghostly images of Succubi going up in flames played out as though it had just happened.

Master's blood-lock rejected her—they couldn't be born out of her will. Not this time.

The creature looked back at the burning body on the car's hood.

But she can still create incubi…

Living shadow anxiously pulsed around the creature as it rose. There was something else, something unsettling. Paccio was near, but the feeling of the connection was faint and somehow wrong.

"Master?" it murmured.

The shade followed that unsettling feeling and disappeared into the night.

****

Lilith slowly advanced on Nathan like a predator. Her decaying lips twisted into a sickening parody of a sexy smile as she gestured for him to come to her. His chest still burned and he saw the crimson line that bound him to the Il Malvagio.

"You can't escape destiny, scion of Paccio." Lilith chuckled as she bared her claws. "But if you won't come willingly, well--"

Lilith seized Nathan with inhuman speed and threw him against a wall. He tried to catch his breath, tried to breathe but all the air was gone from his lungs as Lilith descended on him.

Nathan gagged at the smell of sweet rot that wafted from the demoness as she leaned in for an unholy kiss. Her lips fastened onto Nathan's and he felt her tongue slither past his. Agonizing arousal started to build in him as the cold fire of her kiss started to flow through him.

"Surrender your body to me…" she hissed. "Let me in!"

Nathan's fingers curled against the broken wall behind him as he fought his growing erection.

If I come, he thought dimly. If I come, It's over…

With every kiss, Nathan felt something cold from deep, flow from him into her. His legs were starting to weaken and he could barely stand.

"Not even Paccio's ilk can resist me," Lilith purred in between kisses as she easily tore into Nathan's pants. "You're so very hard—why don't you make it easy on yourself and come?"

Nathan forced his eyes opened and he struggled against Lilith. Out of the corner of his eye he still saw the Il Malvagio floating in the background.

The book—I have to get the book!

"Squirm for me, lovely!" Lilith laughed as she pumped Nathan's cock. "You're so close…"

Nathan felt himself fading as orgasm threatened to overwhelm him. His eyes rolled and he felt a terrible crushing in his chest as Nona tried to pry her way inside him.

"I can't," he panted. "Can't… hold on."

Neither Lilith nor Nathan saw the shade slip across the ceiling and silently pour down behind the demoness. Nathan watched a pale, bloody hand suddenly punch through Lilith, crush his sternum and squirm in his chest. A soundless scream clawed in his throat as a chain was wrenched out and through Lilith. She shrieked as spikes blossomed on the chain and tore through her.

"Asiya," Lilith muttered as she tottered on her feet and tried to heal the hole in her. "Come to watch me kill your charge again?"

Asiya's crimson eyes narrowed hatefully as she started to swing the chain again

"Paccio screamed so beautifully for me…and he liked it."

Asiya's face twisted at the memory of what Lilith had done to her master and the spiked chain shot out. Lilith barely dodged and she brushed the scratch with the back of her hand.

"Abomination!" Asiya said as the chain snapped back.

"No more than you, sister…" Lilith chuckled.

Nathan forced himself to his feet, and tried to ignore his aching cock. He stumbled past Lilith and Asiya and snagged the Il Malvagio out of the air. He screamed when he felt something bite into his calf, and dropped the book.

The shriveled man-thing that crawled out from beneath the pillows gnawed at him. It laughed, its mouth full of blood, and Nathan kicked it away. He watched as its back began to bulge and tear. Bloody, black wings pushed through its flesh... The newly born incubus' wings fluttered and little droplets of blood spattered on the walls. He grinned at Nathan and wiped blood from the corner of his mouth.

"Shit…" Nathan muttered.

A strong hand shot out and seized his throat. Nathan gurgled as the incubus lifted him. He stared into abyssal eyes of ungodly beauty, and those eyes stared back, mocking him.

"Thy flesh for the Mistress…" it growled seductively, and threw Nathan down.

Nathan's eyes went out of focus. The hole the chain tore in him hadn't fully closed and he watched his blood slowly seeped out towards the Il Malvagio. Out of the corner of her eye, Asiya saw Nathan's blood inch closer…

"Get up!" She yelled at Nathan.

Nathan struggled to reach it and slipped on his own blood. Asiya saw the slick red on his hand. She went to kick the Il Malvagio away, but Lilith blind-sided her and cut deep furrows into the side of her beautiful face with her claws.

"Get the book!" Lilith hissed at the incubus.

Asiya swung the razor chain again. It crushed Lilith's ribs, and drove her away from Nathan

"This time, there'll be no prison for you," she said as her cheek started to close. "and my master will--."

Asiya abruptly looked over her shoulder. She saw the incubus reach for the Il Malvagio. She smelled the blood, Nathan's blood on him.

"Don't let him touch it!"

Nathan lunged towards him and the incubus smashed a forearm into his face. He reeled as blood poured out of his nose. The incubus triumphantly took hold of the Il Malvagio and it burst into dark, crimson flame. His malevolent grin twisted in pain as his flesh blistered up his arm. A cancerous darkness ate at the book where the blood touched it.

"The blood-lock!" Asiya hissed. "It's--"

The Il Malvagio vomited a column of dark fire, and tore a hole in the ceiling of the apartment. Nathan was blown out an apartment window; gouts of dark flame and glass trailed behind. He stared up, wide eyed, as he fell. The sky boiled like a lake of hell, writhing and burning with unholy beasts and deathly spirits.

Is this… Nathan thought as he careened towards the pavement. Is how I die?

Chunks of brimstone streamed past him… and a pale hand. His face twisted in pain as claws dug into him and pulled him up into darkness.

***

The city burned against a blackened sky and the moon turned to blood. Brimstone set alight anything it didn't smash and bloodthirsty creatures roamed. None of these things touched Nathan as his eyes slowly opened. In the distance he thought he heard gunfire and screams…

Where… am I?

Nathan exhaled, his breath shaky. His chest ached as he tried to get his eyes to focus. It was his walls, he realized. Strange, hastily scrawled symbols faintly glowed as bits of red dripped down the white walls and across window glass. He tried to move, to get up from his bed put he couldn't; he felt himself bound.

"The hell?"

"Paccio," something whispered. "Nathan…"

Nathan found himself bound by smooth chains to his bedposts. He struggled against them as they snaked out, coiled around his waist and down to bind his legs.

"Let me go!" he yelled out into the dimness of his bedroom. "Fucking let me go! Lilith!"

There was a soft, almost malevolent chuckle, and Nathan winced at his wounds as he struggled even harder. Something grabbed his face and jerked it up…

"He liked to fight me too."

Nathan stared up at the crimson eyes that pierced him. Asiya floated inches above him, darkness writhing around her. Her soft, pale breasts barely grazed metal chain and his naked flesh. Asiya was draped in chains as well—the same ones she pulled out of his chest. They were intertwined and bound together…

"What," Nathan whispered. "What are you doing? What the hell was that thing you pulled out of me?"

Asiya's slender, clawed hand trailed from his face and down to his chest. The arcane Italian that had carved itself in his chest earlier, started to glow. Pain and pleasure lanced through Nathan and he gasped, as he grew hard.

"Weapons made of mage blood are strong against demons." Asiya said. "In time, you'll learn to enjoy it when I pull my chains from you."

"Lilith," Nathan said. "The book…"

"The seal is broken," Asiya snarled suddenly. "The Great Conflagration has begun!"

"Conflagr--" he gasped as the dark beauty above him suddenly took hold of his cock. "Oh, god…"

Asiya suddenly seized Nathan's mouth. He tasted like her master, Paccio. He smelled like him, as she laid violent, hungry kisses on his neck and down his chest. She came back up and nipped his ear with his fangs. It was Paccio, but not. This man had her master's blood and she couldn't help but want him.

"You're going to take me." Asiya growled desperately in Nathan's ear. "Your blood calls to me. It aches for me… Just as his did."

She pressed her soft, unearthly body to his, felt his warmth and her claws dug into him. Nathan winced as blood slicked his shoulder.

"I need a new master to stay earthbound. I was tied to the book through Paccio's blood and awakened when the book was used. There's nothing left of him to keep me now…"

Nathan felt dizzy as dark euphoria swept over him. His chest burned and his blood sang with desire for this creature that taunted him. Asiya smiled wickedly at Nathan as she sensed the words rising to his lips.

"I know what you're thinking," she hissed softly. "I know what you want…"

Asiya's seductive scent was maddening and his lips trembled with guilt and longing at the unholy temptation above him.

"Want you." he breathed, terrified and exhilarated at once. "Want to be inside you…"

Wicked warmth devoured Nathan's cock as Asiya slid down on him. He gasped at the soft, gripping wetness of her lips as she settled on top of him.

"Nathan," Asiya growled as her hips thrust down on him. "Yes… bind yourself to me!"

Nathan moaned as he flexed his hips within the confines of the chains that bound him. Asiya placed her hands on the arcane script and it flared to life as she rode him harder and faster now. Nathan cried out as he arched in violent pleasure. Strange visions played behind his eyes of the sorcerer, Paccio, bound as Asiya clawed and fucked him. Ia heket Asiya --bits of the bizarre language he heard from the incubus--echoed in Nathan's head along with clips of Italian he didn't understand.

Chains slithered down Asiya's arms and slowly wound their way around Nathan's neck. He gasped at the cool metal on his flesh as she pulled him towards her.

"I serve the blood of the Magi." Asiya panted against Nathan's lips. "Paccio's blood--your blood. Take me—take me like he did!"

Nathan felt Asiya's claws rake his sides and he cried out, in pleasure at the pain. Her fangs nipped and raised thin lined of down his neck.

"Make me come!"

"Ia heket Asiya," Nathan answered, possessed of a strange, dark force that flowed through him now.

He growled as he grabbed a hold of the chains above his wrists and he roughly seized Asiya's mouth. He nipped at her bottom lip and viciously bit at her neck.

"Tiras ia siris e siris a yatue…" Nathan whispered harshly in her ear between kisses.

"Yes," Asiya cried out. "Yes!"

Strange words, ancient words tumbled unconsciously from Nathan's lips in an endless litany as he drove his cock harder, deeper into Asiya. The flowing script on his chest burned brighter with every thrust, as strange sensations of pain and ecstasy intertwined and built in him.

The visions of Paccio and Asiya still coursed through him, even as he sought to devour every bit of the creature that writhed on top of him. Nathan's eyes suddenly rolled back, as sensations from his visions blended chaotically with his own. He lost himself, as he reveled in Asiya, unable to tell what was real anymore.

Asiya's unearthly voice climbed higher and higher until her screams of pleasure drown out the screams and sirens outside as she came. Nathan felt her pull on the chain around his neck and he growled as his cock suddenly burst inside her. A wave of arcane force from Nathan's orgasm rippled out and lit the sigils on the walls. A sinister reddish glow bathed them and Nathan's head lolled. His chest still ached but the glowing script started to fade, spent as he was.

"Master…" Asiya purred as she grabbed some of Nathan's short, brown hair and pulled his head up again.

Nathan barely opened his eyes, but he felt the cool caress of Asiya's other hand on his face. He moaned softly as she shifted on top of him; he was still hard inside her.

"Rest" she said. "you'll be safe for a while."

Nathan only grunted, exhausted, and passed into darkness.

***

Pavement cracked under the incubus' feet as it hit the pavement. His silky, black wings blended into the dark ally and hid the bundle he carried in his arms. Beyond him, snarls of beasts and devils mingled with the screams of people who where mauled in the streets.

Lilith stirred in his arms half burnt by the Il Malvagio's explosion.

"Find me a body…"

The incubus' brow furrowed. He was reluctant to leave his mistress like this.

"Do it!" Lilith snapped. "Now."

He set her down and Lilith weakly leaned against the wall. She watched Mathew's new demonic form waver for a moment as he stepped out of the darkness and into the chaos that ran through the streets and rained from the sky.

"Oh god, thank god!"

The incubus turned to see a pretty woman in knee high boots and short, leather skirt.

"Help me!" she gasped, out of breath. "Please! Those things—those things are trying to kill us!"

Her cheeks where wet with tears and mascara and she wiped them with the back of her hand.

"Officer?"

A smile curled on his lips as he looked down on the women. The incubus took her head in his hands and turned her face up to him. She only saw what she wanted to see…

"What… what are..." she murmured, suddenly caught by his eyes. "We have to--"

"Come, Helena." the incubus commanded.

His dark, devilish voice reached in and flowed through her. Sinful ecstasy ignited with just a word and Helena's knees buckled as she cried out at her sudden orgasm. She fell against the incubus, disoriented and panting.

"Again..." Helena gasped, heedless of the violence around her as she pressed herself against him and struggled to stand again. "Oh god, please!"

The incubus hauled her up and threw her over his shoulder. She moaned in his ear and twisted against him, trying to find a way to make herself come again. The incubus carried her back into the darkness where Lilith waited. He brought Helena down and held her tightly, back to chest.

"Smells so sweet," Lilith rasped as she hobbled towards them. "So soft and innocent…"

A shaky, rotted hand reached out to stroke away black hair, but the woman was too lost in her own arousal to realize the demoness in front of her.

"You'll do." Lilith smiled wickedly. "Helena…"

She felt Nona squirm in her head and looked up at the incubus who held the woman.

"Make her come again."

Leave her alone! Nona railed with the last of her strength. Leave her alone, damn it!

She tried to force her way up from the confines of Lilith's mind, but the demoness growled and pushed her down again. Nona watched, weak and helpless, as the incubus took hold of the bottom of Helena's skirt and jerked it up. He tore away her damp panties and plunged two fingers inside her. Helena cried out and arched, delirious against the incubus' fingers that pumped inside her faster and faster.

Lilith took hold of Helena's face. The woman's eyes glazed with pleasure; her mouth worked with pants and moans.

"Just a little more, sweet mortal," she husked. "Be my sacrifice…"

The incubus sank his fangs into Helena's neck, and her eyes went wide with horrible pleasure. Lilith sealed her mouth to the woman's and swallowed her cries as she came again on his thrusting fingers. Helena's eyes rolled back as Lilith's spirit flowed into her. Black horns started to push their way through flesh and her hair started to turn bloody red.

Nona's body fell away onto the pavement, aged and withered. Her body, her life had been consumed by Lilith and her beauty destroyed. Nona weakly looked up at the demoness who was now in the arms of the hellishly beautiful man behind her.

"Mathew," she uttered as she wept. "so sorry… We should've never—I should've never taken the book…"

The incubus didn't register his former name as he smirked at the human who lay at his mistress' feet. There was nothing left of Mathew now, except for a vague resemblance in appearance.

"You brought me into the world again." Lilith chuckled darkly as she came out of the arms of the incubus.

Nona tried to back away. Her hands clawed at the pavement, but her broken body wouldn't move.

"For that, I must thank you."

"No!" Nona screamed "N--"

Lilith brought the heel of her boot down and there was a sickening crunch as Nona's skull caved. Blood painted the pavement as her body twitched and Lilith turned away, satisfied as she took the incubus' arm.

EHawkins
EHawkins
15 Followers
12