Thy Kingdom Come Ch. 01

Story Info
Things get messy in Hell and on Earth.
8.1k words
4.71
32.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***
This is a direct sequel to "Hell's Gate". Read that series first if you wish to read this.

Thank you. Remember to comment.
***

Thy Kingdom Come

Chapter One: Aurora

{Motel Room; Late Evening}

Aurora opened her eyes slowly, scared at what she might see. She remembered very little before she had mysteriously blacked out, but one image still burned hotly into her mind; two men, naked from the waist up had grabbed her right after she had rammed her car into some woman who had been standing in the middle of the road.

It had all happened so quickly, and although Aurora knew she had not sustained any head trauma, she had still managed to conk out. Hopefully she had not fainted; her mother would never let her live down swooning. If she lived at all. For all she knew, she was five minutes away from bloody murder.

"Are you awake?" a deep, male's voice said suddenly from her right.

Aurora's eyes snapped all the way open and she turned toward the voice, which came from a large, bald man sitting in a chair in front of a small desk. Seeing the man sitting there made Aurora suddenly realize that she too was in a chair, except her arms were being held behind it by a rope that softly dug into her wrists, binding her hands together and preventing her from moving.

Aurora nodded in response to the question, and flicked her eyes fervently around her surroundings. She was thankfully fully aware, and it was easy to ascertain that she was in a motel room. In addition to the small desk and chairs, a TV stand stood closed in front of her, and she could see the side of a mattress out of the corner of her eye, meaning that the bed was behind her.

The man spoke again, "Do you know your name?"

"Aurora," she answered, already having decided to cooperate; she had seen enough crime shows to know there was no use arguing with kidnappers. Especially ones as large and powerful-looking as this one was.

"Unique name," the man said, standing. Chains rattled from the pockets of his black pants and muscles bunched beneath the tight black t-shirt he wore over his chest. He was about six feet tall standing, and wore dark sunglasses that hid his eyes from Aurora's view. Definitely intimidating.

"My mother's a bit of a hippy," Aurora admitted, watching her captor closely as he pulled his chair closer to her, "She doesn't ever do anything conventionally."

The man nodded, placing his chair a foot from Aurora's and sitting back down, "I can admire that."

"So is there a reason I'm tied up?"

Smiling, the man shrugged, "You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Do you remember anything?"

Aurora searched her memory for a good answer, "After I hit that woman, I remember getting out of the car. She stood up, which was really confusing, and then I started getting a little hysterical. Then I saw two very large men, I think you were one of them, come out of nowhere, which made me even more hysterical. And then nothing; I blacked out. Did I hit my head?"

The man shook his head, "Nope."

"Huh, I didn't think so," Aurora frowned, and then asked after a pause, "What's your name?"

"Wraith," the man said.

"Unusual names abound," Aurora noted.

"That they do."

"Are you going to let me go, Wraith?"

"Not right yet. But I will untie you if you'd like."

"That would be nice."

Wraith stood and began working on the rope that bound her wrists. "It's a shame," he mused as he worked, "I did enjoy seeing you tied up like this."

Aurora blushed and pulled her hands to her lap once she felt the rope fall away, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Wraith sat back down in his chair and then leaned in close. She could see nothing behind his glasses, but could feel his eyes bore into her's intensely, "I mean you are very beautiful, for a human, and were even more so bound to that chair."

Blushing, Aurora looked down at her lap, then brought her eyes back level with Wraith's as something registered, "What do you mean, 'for a human'?"

Reaching up, Wraith gripped his sunglasses and pulled them off. Underneath them, his eyes were pitch-black with no whites or irises; just pools of pure darkness.

"Holy shit!" Aurora gasped, "Are those real?"

Wraith nodded.

"So...what are you? A vampire?"

"Ha!" Wraith barked, "They, my lovely captive, do not exist. I am a demon."

Aurora didn't know what to believe. On one hand, the man did have a very demon-like demeanor, if there was such a thing, and solid black eyes. On the other hand...demons probably did not exist. She most likely had been kidnapped by a crazy man, which meant no amount of cooperation or conversation would see her out alive.

"Prove it," Aurora demanded, trying to keep her voice calm. Might as well give him a chance...

"Fine," Wraith shrugged and stood again, pulling off his t-shirt.

Tan, heavily muscled skin was so suddenly exposed to Aurora's eyes that she couldn't help but feel a slight tingling emerge between her thighs. The man was a god. Not an inch of fat could be discerned from where she was standing, and she itched to touch him even though she knew it must just be the Stockholm Syndrome kicking in early. She was no prude, but those types of thoughts did not seem appropriate in that particular situation, and she chastised herself for them.

"Look here," he said, sitting back down and leaning forward. He was pointing at his ribs on the right side.

Taking a deep breath, Aurora leaned in slightly and looked where he was pointing. She could see a small, green tattoo of some strange symbol between two of the bones.

"That's proof?" she asked skeptically, trying to look at his eyes and not the gloriously sized pecs dusted with hair that just begged to have her fingers running through it.

"Just watch," Wraith said and pressed the tip of his index finger to the mark.

Aurora watched in fascination as it glowed bright green, mesmerizing her with its mysterious beauty. She blinked once, only to open her eyes and find herself lying on the motel room bed, thankfully still clothed in her jeans and long-sleeved blouse. Wraith was standing on the other side of the room, leaning against the TV stand, thankfully clothed in nothing but his chained pants.

"What...how?" Aurora certainly did not remember moving from her chair to the bed.

"Magic," Wraith explained, yawning and stretching at the same time, giving Aurora another nice view of his physique, "The same kind I used to get you here. Small enchantment really, but my magic is very limited on Earth so I use what I can."

Aurora sat up and rested her head against the wall, "So you claim to be a demon. Which means that woman I hit with my car...she's a demon too? No human could have survived the impact, which is probably why I freaked out when she stood up like nothing had happened."

"No," Wraith shook his head, and moved to the door to check the locks before turning off the overhead light, leaving the only illumination to the single bedside lamp, "She's an Angel."

"Oh," Aurora nodded and then raised a single eyebrow as Wraith sat on the bed next to her, "And where is she, I'd like to see her wings. More proof, you know."

"She is enjoying some much-needed alone time with her demon lover, Taint," Wraith explained, slumping down until he was lying prone on his back, his hands folded on his stomach.

"Now I've heard it all," Aurora nodded, "Also, is it bed time?"

"For me it is," Wraith nodded, closing his eyes, "Unless you'd like to stay up and enjoy some of your own alone time with me."

'Would I...' Aurora thought, but said, "No. That's ok. I'll just lie here and try to process the past ten minutes' worth of crazy. Maybe escape?"

"Don't even think about it," Wraith muttered sleepily, "Remember, I'm a demon, and now you know it."

"Right..." Aurora whispered, and then brought her knees to her chest, hugging them close. It was at least two hours until she began to feel even remotely sleepy, but she just continued to hug her legs to her body and stare into the dimly-lit room, trying to ignore the demon Adonis next to her. She had just been driving home from work...She definitely had not expected to be in this type of situation.

At three thirty in the morning, Aurora finally crawled under the covers and closed her eyes. She fell asleep quickly, hoping against hope that she would wake up in her own bed, and knowing somehow that that would not be the case. And, in some strange twisted insane way, hoping that it would not be the case.

********************************

{Motel Room; Late Evening}

"Think she'll be ok with him?" Olivia asked, closing and locking the door behind her.

Taint had, after summoning up some human clothes for all of them, gotten two rooms at a place he called a 'motel' simply by talking to a human behind a table. Wraith had taken the unconscious girl from the crash site to his room to keep an eye on, while Olivia and Taint retired to their own room.

"I'm sure," Taint nodded, sitting on the bed and taking off his boots, "No doubt he'll tell her everything. He's always been very honest with humans."

Olivia came to sit next to him and rested her head on his shoulder, "So what now?"

"I'm not sure," Taint admitted, staring straight ahead, "If a demon comes to Earth, it's because he or she is summoned. There is always a tether between this world and Hell. But this time, we weren't summoned, we were thrown. And there is no tether."

"We will figure it out," Olivia said and then stood, "But right now I just want to be with you." She sat down, straddling Taint's thighs, her knees on the bed. She could feel the hard bulge of him beneath her and the heat of his skin through the plain white t-shirt he had summoned for himself. Worrying about Hell would come later; right now, all Olivia wanted to do was express how happy she was that they were still alive and together.

Taint growled as Olivia's hand snuck underneath his shirt, caressing smooth skin and hard muscle. "Get rid of this," she whispered, and Taint tore the shirt from his body, throwing it to the side and lying down on the bed.

Olivia continued to explore him, running her lips and tongue across his skin. She took a nipple into her mouth and bit gently, causing Taint to cry out in pain and thrust his hips upward, sending rippling pleasure straight through Olivia's cunt. He tasted like sweat and rain and fire, and she could not get enough. And as she explored him more, she ground her hips into his, dry humping his erection through his black pants and growing damp in the process.

"I need to feel you, Little Angel," Taint moaned and snapped his fingers. Instantly, they were naked. Olivia whimpered at the sudden and erotic sensation of feeling Taint's warm cock pressed up against her cunt as she straddled him, trapping it between their bodies. Warm pre-cum was already oozing out of the end, sticking to the skin of her belly.

Strong hands moved up to grip her ass and Olivia bit down on Taint's shoulder as he began moving her along his shaft, coating the skin with her arousal and speedily bringing her to a mini-orgasm that sent a small wave of moisture from her opening.

"You've felt the bloodlust today," Taint breathed arching his hips up as he slid Olivia along his cock, "Is it making you hot for me?"

"Yes," Olivia panted then pushed her upper body off of Taint's, "I need you. Now."

"Then take me," Taint challenged. With a wicked smile, Olivia lifted her hips and with one hand supporting her body, used the other to guide Taint's slick manhood to the opening of her pussy. She needed it fast, and she needed it hard, so she impaled herself in one thrust and immediately began to ride the demon in earnest. There would be time for lovemaking later.

He flexed his member within her, hitting spots deep within that caused her to cry out and dig the tips of her fingers into his flesh. With every thrust came new heights of pleasure. Sweat began to bead on Olivia's skin and she closed her eyes, awash in the feeling of Taint deep inside her. It had been a long, tiresome day, and she simply wished to surrender what only he could give her.

Something pinched her nipple, and Olivia cried out, arching her back as she came around Taint's cock. Hot moisture trickled out of her vagina and her walls spasmed uncontrollably, making his cock feel even bigger inside her tunnel.

Taint stilled as she rode out the orgasm, allowing her to get lost in the pleasure.

When she came back down from her high, Olivia's body was shining with sweat, and her cunt gleamed wetly from where they were joined.

"My turn," Taint growled and flipped Olivia over so that she was on her back, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and her body still impaled on his shaft.

Planting his arms on either side of her head, Taint began to pump his cock in and an out of Olivia's drenched pussy. She mewled beneath him, leaning up to lick at the salty skin of his sternum. He was so tall that his head was hidden from her view in this position as she looked straight up. All she could make out was the wide expanse of his tattooed torso, and she had no problems with the view.

With each thrust, Olivia could feel the walls of her cunt stretch with Taint's massive girth. No matter how many times Taint took her, she always felt almost as tight as her first time with him. The immaculate mixture of pleasure and pain every time he entered her was the best thing she had ever felt, and she never wanted him to stop.

"Fuck me harder, Taint," she pleaded, reaching up under his arms to grip his shoulders from behind. With this leverage, and the use of her legs around him, Olivia was able to meet his thrusts with ones of her own, driving his cock harder and deeper into her cunt.

A fresh trickle of moisture escaped their joining and slid warmly down her ass and onto the sheets. Taint was grunting now with each thrust, meaning he was close to his own orgasm. The thought of feeling his hot semen spray her insides filled Olivia with energy, and she met his hammering thrusting with even more vigor.

"Yes!" she cried, losing all inhibition, "Deeper! Fuck me!"

Taint growled and gripped Olivia's thighs. She unwrapped her legs from around him and spread them wide, bent at the knee. Fingers dug into Olivia's flesh as Taint used her to drive himself even harder into her aching, weeping cunt. She cried out and ran her fingers down his back, leaving scratches in their wake.

Her pleasure peaked, and she screamed continuously into Taint's flesh as her cunt spasmed, sending cum spraying to splatter against Taint's pelvis. He stilled as well and grunted as he came, coating her insides with his searing-hot cream. Having nowhere to go in her overstretched pussy, it dripped from her opening, mingling with her own juices on the bed.

Olivia let go of him and collapsed, her chest heaving. Taint collapsed as well, withdrawing from her body and laying next to her, his cock still hard and glistening in the motel room's light.

"We needed that," he breathed.

"Yes, we did," Olivia concurred, "And I'm going to need more before the night is done."

"Your wish is my command, Little Angel."

"Just give me a moment."

They lay together in post-coital bliss for a few minutes until Taint couldn't wait any longer, and rolled over onto Olivia, impaling himself with a wet sound in the same motion.

After four more times, Olivia was on the verge of passing out. For each of Taint's orgasms, she had had two or more, and was sure that all her bodily fluids were currently soaking into the sheets and mattress. It was time for bed, so she went to the bathroom to clean up before joining her lover in a magically-cleaned bed.

"I don't care if we're trapped her forever," she said sleepily, snuggling up to Taint's warmth, "Only that you're here."

"I feel the same way," Taint rumbled, snapping his fingers and turning off the light, "But I have an obligation to uphold. I am still a Gatekeeper, after all, and my duty is not done until Hell and the Spirit Dimension are back the way they belong."

"Just promise not to leave me behind," Olivia said softly.

"I promise, Little Angel," Taint said, then added almost too soft for Olivia to hear, "I love you."

She smiled, not reciprocating, knowing that he knew she loved him back, and then closed her eyes, drifting swiftly off to sleep.

***********************************

{Fulmen's Castle; Mid Morning}

Slake awoke with a start, her chest heaving and her eyes wild. At first she did not recognize where she was, but then she noticed the tall, wide shelves full of books on magic and the red, satin sheets beneath her skin.

They were Fulmen's, which meant they were in his castle and she was alive and safe.

Getting up from the bed, Slake conjured up her robe, not shocked in the least that the brothers had seen fit to strip her naked before tucking her in. Stepping out into the hall, she was glad to find Magus keeping watch; it made finding him much easier.

"Where is your brother?" she asked immediately upon seeing the handsome, brown-haired demon, "I need to speak with both of you. And any other Gatekeeper who remains alive."

Magus smiled, more like smirked, and said, "Glad to see you're awake, Slake. Feeling alright?"

"A little weak, but well rested," Slake nodded beneath her hood, "Now summon your fellow Lords. With Taint missing, I am now in command."

"Kinky."

"Do as I asked, or you'll never see a single part of my body ever again," Slake threatened.

Magus rolled his eyes briefly before muttering into the air. Almost immediately, a blue flash of lighting landed next to Slake, and Fulmen appeared.

"Good thing you're alive," he smiled, "I think I really would have missed you."

Slake ignored him as a warm breeze blew through the hall and Lords Peril and Hazard materialized. They had nothing to say, and Slake noticed that one of Hazard's red eyes was missing, and only a bloody socket remained.

"How did the battle go?" she asked no one in particular.

"We sustained heavy losses, as predicted," Peril and Hazard's disembodied voice said in unison, "And managed to kill exactly zero Archangels."

"Don't worry, they are preoccupied for the moment, and the Gate is closed," Slake assured, "Wraith is not here?"

Fulmen shook his head, "He never came back from Clava's castle."

"Then he is with Taint and Olivia," Slake observed, "Where is your Seeing room, Fulmen?"

The Gatekeeper muttered something, and then they all found themselves in a small, round room with a raised stone basin in the middle. It was a Seeing Well, and all self-respecting demon Lords owned one. They were used to spy on Earth and humans, sometimes as a tool, mostly as a means of recreation.

Having been a human herself once, Slake did not understand the obsession most demons had with them. Humans were backward and powerless, yet demons used them for pleasure and for sport. Perhaps it was the freedom they felt on Earth that drove demons to humans. Of course, they could only visit these humans when they were summoned, and the number of people with the ability to do so was rapidly diminishing.

Slake approached the Seeing Well and peered into its swirling, red fog. She had only used one a couple of times, and only to keep an eye on Taint on the rare occasions he was summoned over the centuries. He was a very high-level demon despite his position along the Wall, and to summon him took a great deal of power.

"Slake?" Magus spoke up, "Who are you looking for?"

"Who do you think?" she answered, scanning through flickering images of Earth.

"Taint and Wraith are on Earth?" Peril and Hazard asked, catching on.

"And the Angel, yes," Slake nodded, "The Gate sent them there; an artifact of our shutting it." She did not want to tell them she had urged Taint to be hurled to Earth in order to be reunited with Olivia. They probably wouldn't understand why she had done it. She didn't even understand.