Thy Neighbor's Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Saturday comes and so does Enid.
3.8k words
4.58
120.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------------------------
Hi, folks. Thanks for your kind response to the first part of this story. Sorry the second half has been so long in “cumming”. Hope you enjoy how things turn out for Enid and Mr. Moore. esl ----------------------------------------

Enid kept me guessing the whole week.

I figured out her jogging schedule and made it my business to be outside working as much as I could to watch her run by. I even started mowing small sections of the lawn so I could be ready on Saturday. (I told my wife the grass was growing insanely and I had to do it that way to keep up).

Regularly, late in the afternoon, Enid would run past our house, her big breasts bouncing, her broad Angelina Jolie shoulders thrusting with each stride. Monday--I waved, she didn’t. Tuesday--I didn’t wave, neither did she. Wednesday--it rained, she ran by soaking wet, her nipples hard inside the jogging bra--still no wave. Thursday--she ran by faster than ever before, long legs pumping wildly. What the hell was going on?

All week, each night, my wife got the brunt of my growing frustration with Enid. I hounded her relentlessly for sex. Her sweet rich body accepting me in every way. In her mouth, her pussy, between her heavy tits. Upside-down, right-side-up, any which way I wanted her. My passion for Enid made me a hungry lover for my wife. Monica even let me into her ass which she hadn’t done in fifteen years.

Friday--I gave up, she ran by, no wave. I kicked the dirt like a little boy and went into the garage to clean the lawn mower. I got it very, very clean, pushing my frustration into each stroke. What the hell was I thinking anyway? A forty-five year old man harboring a fantasy about a gorgeous eighteen year old girl, when my wife was giving me the best sex I’d had in ten years...

“Mr. Moore?”

I jumped. It seemed I was always jumping around her. Enid laughed as I turned to her, wiping my greasy fingers on my shirt. I loved her laugh, the gentle trill of it, her small white teeth gleaming.

“Oh, hi, Enid.”

She dipped her chin slightly and raised her left shoulder which naturally caused her left breast to rise. Her running clothes were sweat stained in all the right places.

Those full kewpie doll lips opened to say, “Just wondered if I could get another glass of water.”

I looked at her then toward the house. Time to be the grown-up.

“Sure, Enid, go knock on the kitchen door. My wife’ll fix you up.”

Enid raised her eyebrow as a tiny smile played at her generous mouth. Then with a flip of her red ponytail, she turned and walked toward the house. Just as she was out of sight, she called out, “Thanks, Mr. M.”

She knocked on the door and went into the kitchen and my wife. I sort of went back to work but couldn’t help waiting for her to come back outside. She was inside for a long time. I crept to the edge of the garage nearest the kitchen. I felt foolish hiding and more foolish because I felt jealous that Monica was spending time with the girl. A fantasy began to build in my mind that Enid was trying to seduce my wife. Letting the drops of water once again fall to her own breasts and then accidentally splashing some on Monica’s big chest. Naturally, she’d try to dry them off and couldn’t help squeezing the soft flesh of Monica’s big tits through her tank top. M would look surprised at first but then willingly submit to Enid's manipulations. Slowly, gently their mouths would move toward each other until Enid’s thick lips would meet my wife’s...

“Well, I hope it works out, Enid. You be careful now, you hear.”

“I will, Mrs. M. New guys don’t scare me much anymore.”

What the hell were they talking about?

“But Leroy’s so big, y’know. Heck, he was center on the basketball team in high school. And, well, you know what they say about black guys.”

“Enid Taylor. Don’t you be giving that any thought. You go to the movie and then you make him bring you home.” Monica admonished her.

Enid: “Don’t worry about me, Mrs. M, I can take care of myself.” A laugh.

I heard the kitchen door close and quickly bent over the lawnmower. Seconds later, I felt a hand on my ass. I stiffened and stood up. I tried to turn but Enid placed her jaw on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

“Your lawn looks nice and taken care of. I hope we’re on for tomorrow, Mr. M. ”

I said nothing. I couldn’t even breath.

Enid moved her hand from my ass around my hip to the bulge in my pants. She chortled into my neck.

“Oh, yeah, we’re on.” She squeezed my dick and gave a long slow rub to the front of my jeans.

Then she pulled back. I turned to her as she perused the garage. She stretched her long arms behind her head causing the swell of her breasts to rise. After a moment, she said, “I really like this garage, Mr. Moore.” And after another thoughtful pause. “I’ve never done it in a garage.”

She turned and started out of the building. “See ya tomorrow.”

“Enid.” I stopped her.

She turned back, her infuriating eyebrow arched in a question. What did she do? Study the stupid Tomb Raider movies?

“Got a date, tonite?”

“Why, Mr. M? Need a baby sitter?”

I stammered. “No..no..I just..”

“Sorry, I’m going out with Leroy DeLong. You remember him, doncha, from high school?”

“Yeah, sure, great player.”

“Well, I’ll find out tonite,” she said, with an evil glint in her eyes. Then she laughed. “Listen, I might blow him but, don’t worry, Mister M, I’m saving the rest for you. See ya tomorrow, lover.”

She jogged off, backside rippling with each stride.

That night I fucked Monica insanely as I pictured Enid taking the huge young black man’s huge young cock in her pretty mouth. Monica came as I rammed into her and held me tightly begging for my cum. But I pulled my rampant dick out of her and straddled her chest while I jacked off into her mouth. Monica rewarded me with lovely licks from her tongue but my mind’s eye saw a big black cock spurting in Enid’s soft mouth.

But then my wife pulled me back. When I had finished cumming, Monica drew my mouth to hers and kissed me with her semen soaked tongue. I laid down on the soft body I knew so well and she worked my still hard dick into her moist pussy. We kissed and she moved under me with determined little fucks until she came once more on my cock.

I buried my face in her big tits and sucked a thick hard nipple into my mouth. Then feeling my cock still erect within her, I fucked her hard, then slow--long deep thrusts, then short shallow ones. It might have been an hour, it might have been a minute. When I finally came a second time I drove myself fully into her and hugged onto her for dear life.

Afterward, I watched her as she slept, a faint smile on her lips. My wife was the same age as me--forty-five--and we had been born under the same moon, barely two weeks apart. We had been together for over twenty years and borne two children. I loved her more than ever and knew she loved me. What the hell was I doing with Enid?

I stroked Monica’s soft lined cheek and kissed her where her blond-graying hair met the top of her ear. I fell asleep with my wife in my arms, wondering what the morrow would bring.

The next day, Saturday, I puttered in the garage. Monica and the kids were shopping as planned. And I was waiting. For Enid.

Before long, there was a knock at the back door to the garage. I opened the door and she slipped in under my arm. I smelled her scent--salty and sweet.

“I didn’t want to be seen coming in the front.”

I watched as she moved with cat-like steps to the garage door button. She deftly punched it and the door started moving down, enclosing us in the garage.

“Enid...”

“What?” she turned to me, her bottom lip came over her top one as she sucked a bead of sweat into her mouth.

“I just...I’m not sure this is...”

“You want to know if I sucked off Leroy, right?”

Oh shit. My dick leaped in my pants.

“That’s none of my business, Enid.”

“Sure it is.” She came close to me, letting her tits graze my chest.

Her lips brushed my chin then she brought them to my ear. I hadn’t realized she was so tall.

“You want to know how big he was, don’t you? You want to know if he’s bigger than you.”

I stiffened as her hand caressed the front of my pants. It was all I could to to keep from grabbing her.

She played with my hardening cock through the fabric of my shorts.

“Well, Mr. M, I’ve only seen yours from a distance. It looked pretty big and oh-so-thick,” she crooned. “But Leroy’s dick, well, I do have a more magnified memory of that if you know what I mean.”

Enid bit my lower lip gently and pulled at it with her teeth.

“Big and black. With a beautiful mushroom head. And guess what, Mr. M? Leroy’s not circumcised. I love playing with a foreskin”

She kissed me with those full lips, driving her tongue into my mouth. I almost could sense the big black dick in her mouth, the dark pungent flesh traveling over her perfect white teeth. I became light headed.

Somehow, I have no memory how, Enid had my shorts down around my ankles and my hard naked penis in her hand. She was stroking it with increasing speed.

She broke the kiss.

“Ooh, you’re hard, baby. Hard and thick. Just like when I watched you bang Mrs. M. I can already tell your thicker than Leroy. I can’t even get my hand around you. Want me to find out if your dick’s longer than his?”

I said nothing. I just put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her down before me. Enid looked up at me grinning and batted my cockhead against her tongue. Then she arched that wretched eyebrow, the glint in her eye sparkling at me, and took the big bloom into her mouth. She sucked at it thoughtfully for a moment then fed my dick to her mouth until my big hairy testicles brushed her chin. She held herself there forever and then came off in huge whoosh.

“Oh, Mister M, you win, baby. Your just as long as Leroy but oh so much thicker.”

I lifted her off the garage floor and brought her face close to my own. “Let’s fucking forget about Leroy.”

I pulled her to me and kissed her young mouth, stifling her laugh. My erection crushed into her stomach as my hand crept under her jogging bra to cup a full sweet breast. Enid threw her arms around me and kissed back forcefully as she rubbed her sweet body against mine.

She only released me to tug her bra over her head and expose her perfectly round pink-nippled tits. The lower crescent of each one was pale white against her tanned skin. I took one in each hand, marveling in their firmness before lowering my mouth to one turgid pink nipple and then the other. Enid moaned as she fucked my mouth with each of her teats.

I knelt and worked my way over her flat brown tummy. I pulled her brief running pants and bikini underwear down over her long lean legs and slipped them over her sneakers.

Then I kissed her fragrant red bush before working my tongue over her clit. Enid spread her legs and I wetted two fingers and slid them up her twat. I hadn’t needed to wet them, she was soaked. She moaned luxuriantly as I finger fucked her and sucked at her pink clit.

She seemed to be enjoying it when she suddenly spun away and leaned over my work table. Her gorgeous backside was spread before me. Wonderfully tawny back, broad shoulders, tapering down to a slim waist. Her delectable sleek rump showed the white tracks of her thong bikini bottom like a tattoo. Her body was like a beach volleyball player’s, only with huge knockers.

Enid spread herself further opening her ass cheeks with her hands.

“Stick your tongue in me, Mister M, stick your tongue in my pussy.”

I moved forward and licked at her pussy lips then worked my tongue into her canal. At the same time my nose touched her fragrant asshole.

“Ooh, Mister M,” she gasped. “We better save that for later.”

I reached my hand around and found her clit. After a few minutes tonguing her pussy and touching her clit, she began to moan.

“Mister M! You’re so good! But I want to cum on your cock first. C’mon, stick that big thing in my wet pussy!”

Enid bent over the table and spread her legs. I kicked my shorts over my shoes and stripped my sweat shirt over my head. Then I took the turgid head of my cock and placed it at her entrance. Her moist cunt felt delicious on the knob of my prick. I pushed and a few inches of my meat slipped easily into her.

"More, Mister Moore. Gimme more."

I slid fully into her and started fucking her hard, my belly fitting perfectly into the small of her back. The only sounds were the slurp of my dick moving in and out of her pussy and the squeaking of our sneakers on the floor.

Soon, Enid began writhing about the table as she pulled at me with her cunt.

"Gotta have more. Gotta have all that big dick in me."

I fucked her with deeper strokes, glorying in the taut flesh of her backside. Tan and rippling. And young--ohsoyoung!

“More, Mister Moore!”

I was in about as far as I could get from this position. I pulled out of her pussy. She mewed in protest as I spun her around. Then I gathered her up with my arms under her thighs and lowered her on my cock. Enid gasped in delight. I, myself, was delighted to have her big pink nipples at the same level as my mouth.

I licked at them voraciously as I lifted and lowered her on my cock. She held on to me by the neck and we energetically made the beast with two backs. A sweating, growling animal hungry for its own release. Our union at the beast’s core making our two beings one.

Within a few short minutes, Enid began bellowing as she came on my cock.

“OHMYGOD! CUMMING! CUMMING NOW! DON’T STOP! CUMMING!”

I had no intention of stopping as I burrowed into her cunt. Finally she stiffened so hard she nearly fell off my dick. But I held her there, this sweet young thing, as her hands pushed my chest away and her pussy squeezed my cock into her.

When she was done, she came back to me, hugging me around the neck. Her pussy was still full of my hardness. Gently, she started rising on me.

“You gonna come, Mister M?” she whispered in my ear. “How you wanna come, baby?”

What she was doing felt exquisite, but I had made plans. I carried her over to my Ford Ranger. I had covered the bed of the pickup truck with sleeping bags and a couple throw pillows. I gently laid her down on the fabric with my cock still inside her and started fucking her in the missionary position.

I kissed her mouth, her face, neck and shoulders. I ran my mouth once again all over her pert breasts. Smaller than my wife’s but so firm and bouncy. And sweet. Perfumed with sweat and baby powder.

As I did this I fucked her cunt with great long slow strokes, reaching the very center of her and then pulling out to play with her clit with head of my cock. I had an idea I could make her come again and wanted to try.

Enid surrendered to me completely and when I mashed her tits together so I could take both of her engorged nipples in my mouth at the same time, she groaned deeply. I knew she was close and drove my big dick fully into her as she writhed a very intense but this time quiet orgasm on my erection.

Her eyes opened after a few moments. She smiled up at me and said, “Mister M, you are one incredible lover. Mrs. M sure is lucky.”

I thought of my wife. Of her lush, ripe body. And knew I was the lucky one.

“Whadda ya want, Mister M?”

I looked down at her sweet young body and my cock spasmed inside her as I realized what I wanted. I withdrew and lay down on my back. Her hand found my slick hard dick. She stroked it thoughtfully, watching me, unsure of what was going on.

I started to say to her, Enid, you’re a very desirable young woman and I love the attention you’ve been giving me. It’s very flattering. I haven’t felt so young in a long time and I must admit I’ve looked forward to seeing you. You’ll probably think I’m crazy after what we just did but I really think you should go now. You see I love my wife and though you can’t know now, sex with her is as wonderful today as the day...

But I didn’t say that. See, by the time I was thinking she’d think I was crazy for telling her to leave, Enid had her warm mouth on my cock and was sucking the life out of me!

What I did say to her was: “Enid, I want you on top! Sit on me so I can watch your beautiful body while you fuck me!”

She grinned and climbed on top of me. She arched her back as she guided my cock into her wet snatch. This caused her breasts to bounce delightfully. I reached out to cup them as she rode me but she took them into her own hands and brought each of them one at a time to her own mouth where she stretched the pink nipples with her teeth. Her green eyes bore into mine as her cunt bore down on my cock.

When she placed her hands on my chest so that her tits were squished together between her arms I knew I was lost. As she rose and fell on my cock, I reached around and touched her anus with my finger. Enid made a a sexy little purse of her lips.

“Yeah, baby. Touch my butt. Go ahead, Mister M, put it in. Put your finger up my ass.”

She was really fucking me now. Hard and fast. I got the tip of my finger in her anus and could feel the girth of my cock through her moving flesh.

“Too bad we don’t have time for you to fuck me up the ass, Mister M. I love it in my asshole.”

Oh my god, little Enid, who used to baby-sit my kids, took it up the ass! Holy shit!

As I started to cum, I leaned forward and took a beautiful ripe nipple between my teeth and placed my other hand on her hip to hold her where I wanted her. I drove my erupting cock deep inside her young pussy as if I was trying to make it come through her throat. It was an intense, shuddering climax. I shook for what seemed many minutes.

When I came out of it, so to speak, Enid was caressing my cheek softly. My cock was still buried in her but my finger had dislodged from her anus.

She was crooning to me: “That’s all right, baby. So pretty, so beautiful, when you do that. Not so tough when you surrender like that, are you, baby? So pretty.”

After a while, she climbed off my cock and lay down beside me. She kissed me as I gloried in the tight young body that cleaved into my side.

“Gotta go now, Mister M. You’ve been a doll.”

“Enid?”

“Yeah?”

“Don’t you think you can call me Tom after this?”

“Mister M!” She rose up in shock. “What kind of respect would that show? If my parents heard that, they’d skin me alive.”

Then she leaned back down. “But if you’re a real bad boy, I might call you Thomas. Shame on you, Thomas, for touching my asshole.”

She pecked me on the cheek and got out of the pickup bed. I could barely move. I heard the slap of her running shoes on the cement floor and the wisping sounds of her donning her brief clothes. Then her pretty face appeared over the side.

“God, I don’t think I can run today, Mister M. You plumb wore me out.” She laughed and disappeared.

From the doorway, I heard: “So long now!”

I lay there for a moment, trying to gather my thoughts, then quickly got dressed and rolled up the sleeping bags and put them away. I was just finished when the automatic garage door opened and my family drove in.

Monica got out of the car and said, “Good, you’re here. You can help unload.”

The moment I saw Monica I knew what I needed.

We unloaded the groceries and I gave my thirteen year old daughter, Amy, money to take our son to get an ice cream cone. I went into the kitchen where my wife was unpacking the food. I moved up behind her and held her from behind. Her generous backside and huge soft DD tits felt like home.

“Let’s go upstairs,” I whispered.

“Yeah, right,” she said. “What about the kids?”

“I sent them for ice cream.”

She turned her head around to look at me. “I have to unpack.”

I looked down at the counter. “You’ve already done the frozen, stuff. C’mon.”

12