Tia Can't Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tia couldn't wait until he was finished and rolled forward letting his hot cock fall out of her body. She spun around and he took hold of his cock with his hand and stroked it as fast as he could. More ropes of cum shot over Tia's face and she opened her mouth to catch all she could with her tongue. Some of the cum ran across the bridge of her nose and into one of her eyes.

She closed her eyes and used her tiny fingers to spread the cum over her face and let one hand drop down to rub some into her tit as she held herself tightly and let her orgasm make her shake and gasp. She held still as James pressed the still hard cock into her throat. Tia gagged a little and found it hard to breath with his cock in her mouth but she let him finish draining his balls into her throat.

With his cock still deep in her throat he moved forward and she had to fall back onto the bed. He fell forward onto his hands and knees and pinned her to the mattress with his cock stabbing through her mouth. It only took a moment for her to realize she desperately needed air.

Tia flailed her legs and feet making her wet pussy even more aroused and pressed on his stomach and thighs to get him to move enough for her to breathe. He pulled his cock out of her and she gasped for air but he sat down on the middle of her and she had a hard time taking in a full breath with his weight on top of her.

He reached behind him and used his fingers to press into her pussy again. He watched her face as the redness from her lack of air gave way to a smile and the pleasure of having her pussy filled again. She closed her eyes and he used his other hand to pinch her tits all around the soft outer bulge of her small breasts and gradually pinched harder on her nipples as he saw her get more aroused from his fingers inside her.

She screamed with her orgasm and looked at him with her eyes and mouth wide open. She felt all the pleasures of her orgasm shoot through her body and under his weight she trembled all over.

Tia knew she was going to be a slut to anyone who could do that to her. She particularly liked making love to her husband. He knew her so well but he certainly didn't know everything. He got off of her and went into the bathroom.

Tia lay still on the bed still trembling from her orgasm. She lowered one hand down to her pussy and slowly ran her tiny fingers up and down her wet slit just to feel the end of a perfect evening between her legs.

12