Tia Gets Spanked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the orgasm subsided Mr. Barber removed his fingers. Tia could not see if he licked them again. Jennifer's kiss was over powering. Tia loved it. They stayed together for several minutes and Mr. Barber watched Tia's pussy load up with more of her juice again.

"Now." He said.

Crystal stopped the kissing and moved over behind Tia again. Jennifer was told to stand as she was before. Crystal knelt and licked Tia's pussy. Tia felt the touch of her tender but firm tongue. Mr. Barber moved over behind Jennifer and wrapped his arms around her from behind. Tia could see that he had his hands around Jennifer's chest feeling her breasts as Crystal ate Tia's pussy.

Mr. Barber dropped his hands down to Jennifer's pussy and opened it so Tia would see the deep pink of the inside of Jennifer. He slipped his fingers into her and brought out the liquid spreading it along her tummy so Tia could see.

Several minutes went by and Tia again had an orgasm. Crystal stood up and adjusted her clothing.

"Will there be anything else sir?" Crystal asked.

"Did you enjoy her?" Mr. Barber asked in reply.

"Yes. She is sweet and I think she could obey us with more training." Crystal said.

"Go back to work. Be sure to wash your face." Mr. Barber said. "Release her first."

Crystal unfastened the restraints holding Tia in place and the collars and leash which joined them. She returned the restraint items to the box where they were kept and left the room.

Mr. Barber pushed had Tia get off of the desk and down on her knees. He had Jennifer stand over Tia and without hesitation Tia took the sweet smelling pussy with her tongue. She was only allowed a few moments before Mr. Barber stopped her.

"Don't give her too much pleasure." He said and had Tia stand back up.

"Your check will be here later today. Be prepared to receive my cock in your mouth just as Crystal has done when you return to get it." Mr. Barber said and threw Tia's thong into her face.

Tia was afraid to say anything but was curious nonetheless. She decided to wait until she came back to get her check to find out what was in store for her rather than ask now and risk his wrath. Tia put her thong over her licked pussy and adjusted her clothing.

"On the desk." He said to Jennifer as Tia got dressed.

Jennifer obeyed and turned to let him see her sopping pussy and dangling tits. She used one of her hands to caress her breast and pull on her nipple.

"Do that again." Mr. Barber said. Jennifer complied. "Now masturbate with that hand on your pussy."

Tia watched Jennifer close her eyes and slip her hand down her naked body to her pussy. The fingers rubbed in a circle around her clit and Jennifer tossed her head with the pleasure of her own touch.

Tia turned to leave and stopped dead in her tracks when Mr. Barber spoke again.

"Did you like what happened?" He asked.

Tia hesitated to answer yes or no. She stood for a moment not looking at him hoping he didn't need a response. He waited and she knew he wanted her to speak before leaving.

"Yes." Tia said and turned to look at him again. A tear came to her eye. He understood and smiled.

"You can go now." He said.

He turned his attention away from Tia and she felt dismissed. Jennifer was his new plaything and Tia was no longer needed for the moment. She left the office and walked out feeling used and unappreciated.

She walked out of the store into the fresh air to her car decided she might like to try that again and smiled to herself as she thought about how to make it happen again.

12