Tiara Tara's Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
An errant pleasure slave is punished.
1.2k words
4.28
53.7k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Punishment of Lord Basil's Czar

Lord Basil's ruggedly handsome face breaks into a cruel smile of satisfaction as He notes his voluptuous slave tara kneeling quietly in the darkened hall outside His private chambers. In her mouth held elbow cuffs, and 4 or 5 alligator clamps, though He could not see those at this distance. The rich baritone of His deepthroated laugh made her smile, but the chill in His voice when He finally spoke made her slave's heart skip a beat. "Well, well, I see My proud saucy czarina tara has finally cum crawling to her LORD and MASTER to beg her penance!!"

The wretched, long limbed pleasureslut wisely did not move to enter, indeed she spoke only in return, her voice hoarse and trembling with dread at what she could only begin to imagine was about to befall her. "y-y-yes, my beloved Lord Master, Your lazy cuntbitch is here to beg Your strictest instruction and punishment for so arrogantly testing her Lord and so poorly reflecting gracious manners to His guest." Not once did the bitch look up, oh no, she dared not gaze upon Her Master in the appalling state of displeasure she had so foolishly placed herself in.

"ENTER, slut, and cum quickly, lest you tempt My wrath further," Lord Basil said with a cruel laugh, enjoying the way her bohemian titties swung and bounced as she dropped on all fours and hurriedly crawled to her slave's station before His empty throne. His most prized and headstrong, yet adoring and devoted slave was completely naked, all but the 6-inch cumfukkme heels which Lord Basil required of all His girls. On the rare occasion he permitted tara to stand and walk like a freewoman, her enormous robust titties bobbed and jiggled so wildly, her firm ripe ass swaying with such whorish invitation that it sorely tested the nearly unlimited bounds of His self control and filled His being with a raging hunger to mount the bitch on the spot, thrusting and piercing the lusty slut through until she lay writhing and whimpering for mercy beneath Him, begging her release to ecstatic pleasure.

THIS last transgression, however, would not do... mmmmmm no indeed, Lord Basil reflected, the whore needed to learn her fucking lesson and learn it promptly! The audacity of the slut, confessing shehad thought to send the thank you note to His guest, for the privilege of servicing Him for her Lord's pleasure, then not bothering to do anything until Lord Basil inquired about it days later!

Lord Basil rose from His reclining position, tightened the sash of his rich velvet robe, picked up his knotted leather whip, and walked over to the whore, gazing down at her naked beauty, deliberately waiting ... making her agonize and squirm in anticipation of His displeasure, which she had yet to taste fully.

His voice now was low and deadly calm. "Indeed, My darling czarinacunt, I'm afraid I have quite spoiled you..." pausing, He leaned down and took the elbow cuffs from the slut's teeth, deftly cuffing her arms behind her back at the elbows, leaving her somewhat free yet terribly vulnerable and exposed. "but no matter, My pussypet,that is about to be corrected." He spoke gently, watching His slut and smiling as she shuddered at His words. Still, tara knelt silently with eyes lowered, legs spread obscenely wide apart, the elbow cuffs causing her full, luscious breasts to thrust forward with even greater exaggeration.

"What a shameless fucking whore you are My lovely tara," Lord Basil laughed softly, "Tits already hard as rocks I see!"

He suddenly let the strands of his knotted leather whip fall lightly down across the slut's back, causing the bitch to jump nearly out of her skin since she hadn't seen it coming. Lord Basil then reached down quickly, tightly gripped one nipple and pulled it roughly, shaking her breast vigorously by the tit until He heard the slut gasp sharply in pain. She bit her lip then, not begging for mercy. The cunt knew better than that.

"Oh, but My darling lazy fukkwhore czarina," Lord Bazil cooed softly, "does that pain you?" Wisely, the bitch remained silent. He took the other tit in His large hand then, squeezing the breast cruelly into His fist and mashing it beneath His fingertips, digging deeply into her tender flesh. The whore groaned, biting down harder on her lip and leaning forward instinctively in an attempt to lessen the pull on her breast, not that it helped....

"HOLD YOUR POSITION CUNT!" Lord Basil said sharply.

The slut froze. Finally, moments later, the slut's Master released her breast, pleased to see the imprint of His manicured nails upon His proud slave's pale breasts. "yourealize, czarinacunt," Lord Basil said quietly, "that testing your Lord and Master is a grievous offense, far greater than one of rude manners." A tear rolled down the trembling slut's cheek as she nodded.

He bent low over the quivering slut, tenderly stroking her ravenblack hair, then cupping her chin in His large hand, gently raising her face to meet His piercing dark gaze. "To test Me so is to dishonor My rightful place as your Lord and Master," He continued, gazing into tara's smoky blue eyes. "And... a wise Master knows that it is a cry for attention and discipline..."

Tara's eyes widened in terror as her Lord Master released her chin and held His huge hand out before her mouth... without a word, she opened it, dropping the cruelly sharp alligator clips into His waiting palm.

"Now kneel up My proud beauty, and look upon your Lord and Master," Lord Basil said, rising to His full height and untying the sash of His robe, letting it fall to the floor at His feet, His cock growing stiff as His beloved slut's grayblue eyes glazed over with unconcealed desire and adoration at the sight of His naked, muscular body. God how He loved this slave, more so than any others, for her craving surrender and aching need to belong to Him was hardwon, a passionate, fiery battle within her soul that had surprised them both...

"Cum take your place between My legs, czarinacunt," Lord Basil commanded, his tone growing scornful. "is this the once oh so richbitch proud and mighty royal Czarinaprincess, now whorefuckingslut come crawling between My thighs praying for a chance to suck My beastcock?" He laughed cruelly. "My royal fuckingscepter, eh?"

His graceful, ravenhaired beauty crawled awkwardly to her favorite place, dreading the pain she was about to endure but feeling the wetness of her pussy already dripping, sliding down her thighs... always she was wet immediately in His presence, today being no different... and the sight of His magnificent sex made her ache to be possessed violently and completely. Lord Basil's taunting tore at the slut's pride, however, the woman once so free and scornful of others, reduced to this... and oh my fucking god.... loving it... craving it.. her whorish pussy throbbing as her Lord Master humiliated her mercilessly.

"A pity your ROYAL family cannot see your wretched whoreslut cunt lusting for a taste of the Scepter between My legs, eh tara??" Lord Basil took His massive cock then and slapped it back and forth across her gorgeous face, her bright red lipstick smeared, mascara already running from her tears.

"i am Your whore, my beloved Lord and Master," tara gasped, struggling to hold her position now as He leaned down and snapped the first jagged clamp upon her right nipple and the agony began in earnest... "OHhhhhhhhSirrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!"

=== to be continued ==

Your comments and suggestions are always welcome ... write the link below.