Tia's Delight

Story Info
He had a big problem, and only his Tia can give him relief.
4.2k words
4.52
85.9k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelo had a big problem.

He had been kicked out the house. His dad, being a typical tough guy Latino, was mad at him because his son didn't want to join the military— which made Angelo a pussy his dad's eyes.

He would probably be homeless right now, if it hadn't been for Sarah. Sarah was his dad's kid sister, which made her Angelo's tia. She was only a few years older than her 19 year old nephew, and given their relatively close ages, they got along fairly well.

Up until her nephew had moved in, Sarah had lived alone— having divorced her husband a few years back.

For the most part, the living situation worked out fine. Sarah had even helped her nephew get a loan for school. During the week, most of Angelo's days were spent either taking classes in electronics, or working part time for one of the local electricians as part of his apprenticeship. Most nights he would come home, and just crash on the couch.

The weekends, though, were the worst. Without any classes, or work, to occupy his mind, Angelo would start to dwell on his lack of female companionship. Living with his tia, wasn't exactly conducive to asking a girl back to his place. Not that he knew any girls to ask, anyway. All the girls he had known back in high school, were either married or had long since gone away to college. The classes at his trade school were all filled with guys, so he was shit of luck there. Also, being 19 meant he was two years shy of legally going into a bar, and meeting a girl there. Not having a lot of money wasn't exactly helping his game either.

He couldn't even jerk off to internet porn, because his tia worked at home, and never went anywhere.

So when the need for some relief would hit him, he would go into the bathroom, lock the door, and take care of himself.

Lately, he had been thinking a lot about his Tia Sarah. Growing up, Angelo remembered his tia had always been a very skinny and awkward girl. But, she had put on some weight after her divorce, and the weight had filled out her skinny figure beautifully— giving her a very curvy look, especially around her hips. Angelo, also, couldn't help but notice that his tia had a nice pair of big, full breasts. Breasts that were always struggling to break free from the confines of the T-Shirt that she wore around the apartment. Angelo had even seen the imprint of nipples poking through the fabric of her shirt. He soon caught on that his tia seldom wore a bra when she was home. He filed that image away into his spank bank for future use.

He felt a little guilty, thinking about his tia that way. But, she was the only woman in his life right now, so he supposed it was only natural.

Sometimes he wondered why his tia never went out. He had even invited her to go running with him a few times, but she had always turned him down.

"I don't want people to stare at me," she had said.

He thought about saying that they are only they're staring because you look so fine. He didn't, though. That might have sounded a little weird coming from her nephew.

She probably could have gotten a new boyfriend pretty easily if she wanted. And part of him felt a little sorry for her that she never socialized. Another part of him though—a more primitive part— was secretly glad, as it meant he had her all to himself. For her part, his Tia Sarah seemed perfectly content to put around the apartment in nothing more than a T-shirt and sweatpants.

What led to his big problem was this:

He woke up one morning with a gigantic erection.

He hadn't taken care of himself for over a week, and his cock was swollen and throbbing from lack of attention.

Angelo sat up on the couch. To his horror, he saw his Tia Sarah sitting at her desk, working away.

He wasn't wearing anything more than a pair of boxers, and the tip of his cock stuck straight up out of the band.

He hunched, trying to hide bulge from tia, and quickly rushed to the bathroom.

Now that he had some privacy, he pulled his cock out, and began to stroke. Below him the bathtub waited to receive his seed.

The night before, he had had a vivid dream of bending his aunt over her desk, ripping a hole in her sweatpants, and taking her hard and fast from behind.

That image came back to haunt him, now. And, even after several minutes of furious stroking, his erection remain as stiff as ever. Not only that, but it actually looked like it had gotten bigger.

"Angelo," he heard a soft voice call out. "Are you okay?"

Shit, he thought, had he remembered to lock the bathroom door?

He turned to look.

It was worse than imagined.

His Tia Sarah stood in the doorway. When she caught sight of him, in all of his glory, her eyes went wide.

But, instead of blushing, and quickly turning away in embarrassment, she just stood there— staring at him.

Her expression was hard to read. She had a serious expression on her face, but her mouth was slightly open.

It suddenly occurred to Angelo to reach for a towel, and cover himself. He let go of his penis, and reached over— but it felt like he was moving in slow motion.

His tia approached. Before he knew it, she had pressed her body close to his.

She stood, facing him— looked up at him, with that same hard to read expression.

She place on hand on his shoulder. Her other hand drifted down.

He gasped, as he felt his tia squeeze his hard shaft.

He couldn't believe this was happening.

I must be dreaming, he thought, as he felt her hand gently tug his cock up and down.

It felt real though. So real, in fact, that he had to reach out, and place a palm each on the two opposite walls, just so he could keep his balance.

She increased her speed, and he groaned in pleasure. The hand lotion he had used as lube, made each frenzied stroke feel all the more intense.

He had never felt anything so good in his life. Even stroking himself off, had never felt this good.

She continued to stroke him. He knew he wouldn't last much longer. Already, he could feel his cock filling up with cum.

She must have sensed it too, because her strokes became even more rapid.

He cried out, as the first wave of cum completely drenched her hand.

His little tia was completely unfazed. She continued to stroke him, and for that he was grateful.

Another wave hit, and his cum splashed against the bottom half of her t-shirt.

"Fuck yes," he screamed, as another wave of cum sprayed across the front of her shirt.

She let him go then.

He was spent.

His breath was shallow, and came out in short little pants. He felt light headed, but he also felt amazing.

Sarah looked up at him, a smile on her face. A flirty, girlish smile that made her look ten years younger.

His eyes drifted down. Her shirt was completely soaked with his cum. Several wet spots showed off her brown, bare skin underneath her shirt. One large spot in particular, showed the bottom half of one of her breasts, and the nipple.

When she saw him staring, she sighed loudly, and her breath, also, came out in short little gasps.

He started to get aroused again. Briefly, he wondered how much his little tia would protest if he bent her over the sink right now, and fucked her brains out. He didn't think she would mind that much. In fact, he kind of got the sense that she was hoping he would do just that.

What stopped him was that the reality of the situation started to creep in. This was his Tia Sarah, for God's sake, he thought. And, the thought of what he and his tia had just done, now freaked him out.

He grabbed the towel, skirted past her, and rushed out the bathroom door.

"Angelo, wait," he heard her cry from behind him.

He didn't turn around. Instead, he quickly dressed, and then headed out the front door.

He returned home late that night to a dark and quiet apartment.

Sarah must have gone to bed, and for that Angelo was grateful. He didn't think he could face her again— at least not tonight.

He thought about fixing himself something to eat. In his hast to leave, he had forgotten his wallet, and hadn't eaten anything all day. But, he didn't want to wake up Sarah, and he wasn't really that hungry anyway—so he let it go.

Instead, he crashed on the couch.

He tossed and turned for a few minutes, but couldn't sleep.

He sat up, wondering if he should risk turning on the TV, but decided against it as he had an early class the next morning.

It was then that Angelo heard what sounded like moaning coming from the bedroom. He listened for a few seconds, until curiosity got the better of him.

He got up, and headed toward the bedroom.

The bedroom door was slightly open, and light spilled through out the crack.

Cautiously, he peaked in. He couldn't believe what he saw.

His Tia Sarah lay on top of her bed, completely naked. Her eyes were closed, but her legs were spread open. One of her hands feverishly rubbed her clit. The other hand cupped one of her full, brown breasts as her chest heaved up and down with each sinful breath.

Angelo was hard, almost immediately.

He wanted her. He wanted her more than anything else in the world. And, he sensed that she wanted him too. Her spread legs were practically giving him an open invitation. All he had to do was go in the bedroom, and claim her as his own. He'd fuck her until she begged him to stop.

But, he held back. He shouldn't thinking about his tia this way. No matter how sexy a woman she was.

With a great deal of reluctance, he turned away from the bedroom door, and now headed towards the bathroom

This time, he remembered to lock the door.

Neither one said very much at breakfast that morning.

Angelo was doing his best not to stare, but his tia was making that very difficult for him.

In place of the T-shirt she normally wore, his Tia Sarah had changed into a dress—a dress that had a low neck line that showed off her very impressive cleavage.

And, every time she breathed in that impressive cleavage would rise slightly.

He soon dropped his spoon in his cereal bowl, not having much of an appetite.

He stood up, and Sarah smiled shyly up at him.

"Um," Angelo began, fumbling with his words, "I'll be home late tonight."

His tia looked down, and sadly nodded.

Angelo pretended not to notice, then headed out of the door.

He came home late that night, and saw that the bedroom door was closed. He wondered if he had done the right thing, or had his dad been right about him all along—that he was just being a little pussy.

When he woke up, the bedroom door was still closed. Angelo sighed, and wondered if things would ever be the same between he and Sarah, again.

For the next couple of days he threw himself into work and school, and by the end of the week things seemed to be back to normal—past sins forgotten.

When Angelo got home that Friday night, his Tia Sarah was waiting up for him.

She asked him if he wanted to watch a movie.

He shrugged, and sat down next to her on the couch. His eyes drifted down briefly, as he stared at her bare thighs. She wasn't wearing her sweat pants today, but instead had changed into a pair of shorts.

She hit play on the remote, and Angelo briefly wondered if a porno was about to pop up on the screen.

But, no. Instead, the movie was a typical 80s slasher film with a bunch of actors and actresses in their 30s, trying to pass for high school kids, running around the woods being chased by a masked killer. It was, all and all, a pretty cheesy and innocuous affair.

That is until about 30 minutes in, when things went from cheesy to X-rated. Angelo watched in horror, as a blond headed cheerleader suddenly stripped naked, and then went down on her jock boyfriend.

His Tia Sarah burst out laughing.

"Has a girl ever done that to you?" She asked, still giggling.

Angelo's face immediately flushed red.

The smile dropped from his tia's face. Quickly, she reached over, grabbed the remote, and turned off the TV.

"Oh my god," she said, "you've never been with a woman, have you?"

Angelo shook his head.

"I dated a few girls back in high school," he confessed.

"So, in the bathroom with me that was kind of your first time?" She asked.

He nodded.

She put a hand on his thigh. The touch felt electric, and sent a shiver through him.

"Look I know things have been weird between us, ever since that day in the bathroom..." she trailed off her, and her face also went red.

"It's just... well..." she said, nervously fumbling for her words. "It's just I haven't had sex in almost five years. And, well seeing you standing there, naked, it just stirred up a lot of emotions that I haven't felt for a long time."

"It's okay," Angelo said.

She shook her head, but he noticed that her hand hadn't left his thigh.

"I know it's wrong to be thinking like this, I mean you're my nephew, for Christ' s sake," she said. "But, I know you have these thoughts too. I've seen how you look at me, sometimes."

He started to apologize, but she put a finger to her lips, and gestured for silence.

"No, don't apologize," she said. "I like how you look at me. It makes me feel good. It makes me feel sexy."

Her hand left his thigh, and she dropped both her hands into her lap.

"I'm so nervous," she said, "I've been wanting to say things for so long..."

She trailed off. Angelo saw that she was shaking. He wanted to comfort her, and without thinking, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

She responded by laying her head flat against her chest.

"We're both adults," she said. "And I'm a woman and you're a man, and we both have needs."

She looked up at him, hopefully.

He nodded in consent.

She licked her lips.

"I want to make you feel good," she said, and as she said it, her fingers lightly stroked his crotch. "And I want you to make me feel good."

He looked down at her, staring at her gorgeous body—lusting for it.

She sat up, and took his hands into hers.

"Touch me, here," she whispered, and now guided his hands to her breasts.

He squeezed her breasts hard, feeling their softness through the fabric of her shirt. With his thumbs, he rubbed the nipples until he felt them go hard.

Suddenly, she pushed him back.

"Wait," she said, apologetically. "Help me with this."

She help up her arms, and then he understood.

He grabbed her T-shirt, and pulled it over of her head—revealing the full, brown breasts underneath.

He tossed the shirt aside.

She laid back, her back against the arm rest, and pushed her breasts up—offering them to him.

He accepted her offer, and buried his face in-between her cleavage. She moaned in response. Then, she thrust her chest up, so that her hard nipples meet his hungry mouth.

When he came up for air, it was tia that was breathing hard.

"You make me feel so good," she gasped. "Now, let me return the favor."

She leaned forward, and her fingers found his crotch. She gently stroked him, and soon his cock stood at full attention—it struggled against the fabric of his jeans, and begged to be set free.

She smiled at the result. Then she unzipped his pants.

"Oh my god," she cried, "I think it's even bigger than before."

Before he could answer, his little tia buried her face in his lap.

Seconds later he was in heaven.

Her lips curled around his shaft, and sucked him in—going down on him like the cheerleader had done in the film.

Soon she was bobbing her head up and down on his shaft in a stead motion. He clenched his teeth, the feeling from her soft lips was intense. He never wanted it to stop, but knew he wouldn't last long. His tia was rapidly bringing him to the point of climax. He didn't want to cum, not yet, but he didn't want her stop either.

His head rolled to the side. God did she ever come up for air, he wondered.

He looked down. Sarah's body was sprawled out on the couch.

Her long dark hair came half way down her bare back, but his eyes continued to drift down, until they greedily rested on her full round ass. He watched as her ass jiggled slightly with each rhythmic bob of her head. The sight filled him with even more lust than before.

He grabbed at the waist band of her shorts, and pulled down. Sarah, to engaged in pleasing him, did not notice.

He pulled the shorts down as far as he could. It was enough to uncover her bare ass.

With his fingers, he traced the curve of her cheek—feeling the warmth from her soft, tender skin.

He didn't stop there. His eager fingers sought out more forbidden places.

Her pussy was dripping wet.

He heard his Tia Sarah let out a muffled cry, as he lightly rubbed her most private of areas. All the while his fingers searched for an opening.

Then, without warning, he plunged his finger in— hard and deep.

Her head snapped up.

She looked at him, her mouth open in surprise.

He didn't give her any time to recover.

Instead, he increased his speed—his fingers drilling into her.

She braced herself, digging her fingers into the couch's arm rest.

She moaned enthusiastically as he continued to finger her tight little hole. Soon, her lips began to quiver, and he wondered if she was close.

He didn't want her to cum, not yet. When she came, he wanted to be deep inside of her.

He removed his fingers. They were coated with her sticky, wet juices.

His aunt sat up. She looked at him now, a look that was a combination of both surprise and lust.

"Take me to bed," she gasped.

Angelo obliged, picking her up, and throwing her petite body over his shoulder.

He stood, and started to walk to the bedroom.

He heard his tia laughing, and felt her fists lightly pound on his back.

"No," she giggled, "I didn't mean carry me."

He threw her on the bed, watching as she bounced on the mattress. God, he thought, she is so fucking sexy.

He stripped off the last of his clothes.

She eagerly did the same.

Then he laid down next to her on the bed.

His inexperience came into play now, as he was unsure of what to do next. Should he get on top of her? Should he tell her to get on top? Should he take her from behind? Images of every porno he had ever seen flashed through his mind.

But it was his tia who decided for him.

Before he knew what was happening, she straddled him. Then, she reached back, grabbed his shafted, and thrust her hips back.

For almost a minute he forgot to breathe. She was so tight. So tight, it felt as though his cock was being held in a tight grip. But, at the same time, he wanted to go deeper—to fill her up with every inch of his cock.

"Oh my god," she gasped, "it's so big."

She slowly began to grind her hip—pushing herself back, while pushing him in deeper.

He let out a moan, as did she.

She continued to move her hips slowly, letting him get used to the sensation.

But when he suddenly thrust up into her, that lit a fire in her belly, and all bets were off.

Sarah changed from his shy, awkward tia, and became a raging whore. Her hips furiously pumped away. And the more she got herself off, the more obscenities she screamed in Spanish.

All he could do was sit back and enjoy the ride.

The ride came to an abrupt end. Her body stiffened, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Briefly Angelo wondered if he had done something wrong, but when he felt her legs start to shake, he knew he had made her cum.

After a few seconds, her legs stopped shaking, and her body relaxed.

Groggily, almost drunkenly, she rolled off of him. She collapsed onto the bed next to him.

"Wow," she panted. "It's never been that good before."

She sat up, and now turned her attention to her nephew.

It wasn't long before he felt her soft hand wrap around his shaft.

"Oh my God, Angelo," she said, "does this thing ever go down?"

Angelo smiled, and shook his head.

"Poor baby," she cried.

She began to stroke him. Her movements gentle, but quick. Her touch soft, but firm.

12