Tick Tock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,797 Followers

An evil grin once again flashed across my face as I took my panties from him. I could feel the cold wetness still in them as I watched my husband walk toward the exit. Feeling exceptionally naughty I turned and tossed them on the table along with the tip that Mike left. I walked quickly to catch up with him. As Mike was about to say something, I took his hand and pulled him toward the door and then out of the restaurant.

The entire trip home was silent. I could tell Mike was upset but I didn't understand why. Here I was, all vulnerable and lonely and ready to make love to him and he didn't seem interested. I wanted to say something but I was afraid to because I didn't want him to become any more upset.

My mind began to wander back to the antique grandfather clock and the conversation I had earlier with Alexandria regarding stereograms. I needed to figure out what was happening to me because it was all related to the clock. Just then, my husband spoke.

"Did you have an affair?" Mike asked as we drove down the gravel road toward our home.

Suddenly I had a lump in my throat. I couldn't believe he was asking me such a question. Before I could respond, he spoke again, only this time in a louder tone.

"God Damnit Colleen were you fucking someone back home?" Mike shouted out as he turned his attention back to the road. "Because it seems like you have become awfully promiscuous lately and the only thing I can think of is that there was someone else fucking you and now they are not so that is why you have been so slutty lately."

"Michael, how long have we known each other?" I asked as I shifted myself in my seat, becoming visibly upset because my husband was accusing me of infidelity.

"There has never been anyone else in my life. You know I was a virgin when we met and you are the only man I have ever been with," I said as my heart raced faster because I was so taken aback from the conversation.

"It just seems really, really strange that we go from fucking once or twice a week to every single night anymore. Christ, sometimes you seem to want it more than once." Mike said as he turned into our driveway.

"Baby," I said as I shifted myself toward him. "I love you. I just miss you and I just want to be close to you," I said as Mike opened up the door to get out.

I opened my door and walked around to the front of the truck. The rush of cool evening air under my dress felt magnificent against my swollen pussy. I grabbed his hand and stood directly in front of him. I wrapped my arms around him and stood on my toes as I reached up to kiss him. We shared a tender kiss that seemed to linger for an eternity. My nipples began to stiffen and my pussy began to throb as I brazenly pushed my tongue into his mouth.

Just then, I could hear "BONG," from inside of the house. I kissed him harder before slowly reaching down to feel the bulge that was growing in his pants. I was on fire and I needed my husband to take me. Without hesitation I turned to face his truck, lifting up my dress and exposing my nakedness to him. Looking back over my shoulder I had an evil almost possessed grin on my face as I softly uttered "Fuck me."

"Jesus Christ Colleen we are in the fucking driveway," Mike said in a hushed tone as he reached out and pulled my dress back down.

"What if the neighbors see us," Mike said as he turned and walked toward the door.

"Neighbors? Neighbors I called out, what neighbors," I said as I looked around us. "All I see are open fields.

I walked up to the house as my husband already entered. To me it was just another disappointing night. It was going to be the same old thing. A quickie and then off to sleep.

"And another thing," Mike said as he turned a lamp on in the family room. "What would possess you to take your panties off in the restaurant like that and hand them to me?"

"I'm just trying to spice things up a little bit," I said as I walked over to him and sat down on the sofa next to where he was standing.

"Wouldn't it be fun to do something different besides making love the same old way every time? Don't you want to be adventurous and do something different?" I said as I glance up at the face of the grandfather clock.

Mike took my hand and pulled me up to my feet. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me with passion that I never knew he had. His tongue caressed mine as I traced the outline of his soft lips with my tongue. I let out a soft moan as he pulled the material of my dress off of my shoulders. I felt him step back some to allow my dress to fall freely to the floor. Again Mike kissed me deeply as he reached behind me and unclasped my bra, allowing my breasts to hang freely. The cool rush of air across my already hard nipples sent shivers down my spine. He tossed my bra on the floor next to my dress. Before I knew what happened, Michael swooped me off of my feet and began to carry me up the stairs.

As my husband carried me I glanced back at the face of the grandfather clock. My gaze lingered, almost as if I couldn't pull my eyes away from it, until Mike carried me out of its view. I kissed my husband hard as he carried me down the hallway toward our room. Before I knew what happened, Mike set me down on our king sized bed.

I just leaned back on my elbows with my feet hanging off of the edge of the bed as I watched my husband begin to undress. First he removed his shirt and then his trousers. I could see his erection pushing his underwear outward. Then he removed his socks before standing up to remove his briefs.

I leaned up to a sitting position on the edge of the bed as his six inch cock stood strait out. I reached out to my husband and placed my hands on his hips and pulled him closer. I could see the shiny drop of pre cum oozing out of the tip as I slowly lowered my face toward him. My own pussy began to gush as my husbands cock was mere inches from my mouth. Looking up into my husband's eyes I uttered "I love you," as I felt the head of his member touch my lips.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. I closed my lips and began to suck gently as I felt every contour of his cock against my tongue as I began to bob my head up and down. I could hear Mike groan as I knew he was enjoying what I was doing. Now, only if I could get him to go down on me the same way I thought to myself as I continued to slide my mouth up and down his stiff cock.

I could taste his pre cum as I continued to give him head. My husband placed his hands in my hair and he held my head as he began to rock his hips while he fucked my face. I loved the taste of his cum even though he only came in my mouth once since I knew him. I would always wipe up his spunk off of my body after he climaxed and taste it. My husband can only cum once and I was in desperate need of a good fuck so tonight was not the night for him to climax in my mouth. With that, I pulled off of his saliva laden member and crawled up in the bed, motioning him to follow me.

As I practically begged for him to do something to me I positioned myself on all fours. I trembled with anticipation as I wanted so badly to be fucked from behind. I felt my husband's hands on my hips momentarily until I felt something else. Looking down, Mike positioned himself on his back under me. He lifted his head and pressed his mouth against my hairy pussy. Instantly, my pussy began to leak on his face.

"Ughhh," I moaned out as I felt his tongue slide deeply into my cunt.

It felt incredible. This was almost taboo for us. Since I was so aroused I felt my orgasm build. Finally my husband was being creative. His tongue grazed my erect clitoris causing me to gasp. I was going to cum any moment and then suddenly Mike stopped.

Again I felt his hands on my hips. He pulled me down and spun me around on my back. All I could think was "Oh God, the same old thing. Mike lifted my legs and pulled my shoes off of my feet. He tossed them aside and then leaned over me. With his cock pointing at my cunt I reached out to his ass and pulled him inside of me.

As soon as Michael began to hump me I began to climax. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist. My pussy clinched over and over as my toes remained in a curled state. I couldn't ever remember being this horny in my life. I had one climax after another. Finally, I settled into a great rhythm. I wanted to fuck until I had an earth shattering orgasm. Mike kept pounding me like there was no tomorrow. I could feel it deep down inside in the pit of my stomach. Suddenly I began having visions of the grandfather clock. I could feel my climax begin to build. My toes tingled and my breathing turned into a pant. Just then, my husband pulled out and began to cum.

"Damn it," I thought to myself as he finished too soon.

Spurt after spurt of his spunk landed on my tits and stomach. I watched in disappointment as his member rapidly deflated. He collapsed on top of me. His sweaty skin felt incredible as I still wanted more, needed more. Finally, Mike rolled over and off the bed and walked into the shower.

A tear trickled down my cheek. It was the same old routine. I needed to cum again but Mike couldn't last long enough. My thoughts returned to the grandfather clock and the painting on the front of it.

"What was it about the clock that controlled me? Why was it only happening to me?" I thought as another tear trickled out of the corner of my eye.

As I lay there, my attention once again returned to the conversation I had earlier with Alexandria regarding stereograms. I couldn't wait until tomorrow morning so I could rush to the library as soon as Michael left for work. I needed to figure out why this was happening to me. I needed to know what was happening. I knew one thing for sure, the effects of the clock were growing stronger, almost as if it was calling out to me. It was as if while the clock chimes, I am losing control of myself, loosing my ability so sort out real from fake and what is and what isn't. Finally, Michael returned from the shower in his pajamas and ready to sleep.

I jumped off of the bed, my juices running down my legs and my husbands cum running down my stomach. Michael leaned down and kissed me. He smiled and said "I love you."

"Was that more of the wild side you wanted to see from me?" Mike asked as he jumped onto the bed and pulled the covers up over him.

"Yeah, I guess," I stammered as I walked slowly into the bathroom, rolling my eyes while closing the door behind me.

As the door closed, I leaned back against it, looking up at the ceiling. Tears streamed down my face as I thought about how greatly those comments hurt. "Are you serious," I thought to myself. "Licking my pussy from underneath is supposed to be a wild side," I thought as I slowly pulled myself away from the door and turned on the shower.

I just stood for the longest time under the stream of warm water replaying the events of the evening in my mind. I finally snapped out of it when the water began to run cool. I quickly soaped up and rinsed of as the water was now cold. I toweled off and stepped out of the shower, reaching for my plush white robe. I gazed into the mirror at my wet hair as a shiver went down my spine.

I reached out and turned off the light in the bathroom before slowly opening the door to the bedroom. I could hear my husband snoring lightly as I made my way through the darkness. I removed my robe and dropped it at the edge of the bed. I quietly slipped under the covers before I rolled onto my side and kissed him softly on the cheek. "I love you too," I whispered as I shifted myself onto my back.

My thoughts returned to the clock and stereograms. I needed to find out what was happening to me. Ever so slowly I began to drift off to sleep.

After dozing off, I woke back up. This time it was different. My nipples stiffened and my pussy began to tingle. I turned my head and looked at the clock as I reached up and squeezed my breasts. It was eleven fifty four. I rolled my nipples between my fingers as my breathing grew deeper. I let one hand reach down to my pussy and I was soaking wet. Looking back at the clock it was now eleven fifty five. I stopped touching myself and closed my eyes, trying to forget what was happening and fall back asleep. As I lay there, my breathing deepened to a light pant. I felt my pussy juice drip down over my asshole and onto the bed sheet beneath me. "Why?" I thought to myself.

I glanced over at the clock again and it was now eleven fifty six. "Pleas stop," I thought to myself as I panted even heavier. I glanced at my husband who was still fast asleep. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to fall back asleep but I slowly pushed the covers down, exposing my naked body to the cool night air. It was like I was being pulled out of bed as I slowly slipped one leg off of the edge of the bed and then the second. My feet were on the floor as I slowly sat up. Every nerve in my body was tingling and I was on fire.

Looking at the clock it was now eleven fifty seven. I tried to lay back down but instead I rose from the bed and stood up. "What was happening?" I thought as near panic began to set in. It was as if a force was guiding me, pulling me away from the bed I shared with my husband. I bent down and picked up my robe. I could feel my juices running down my legs as I slipped the cotton material over my shoulders. I wrapped the robe around me and held it tightly.

I glanced back at Michael as I wanted this to stop. I just wanted to climb back in bed and sleep. Just then, I slowly began to walk out of the bedroom and down the hallway. It was as if I were in a trance. My body kept moving, walking ever so slowly, even as I so desperately tried to turn and run back to my bedroom. I tried to call out to my husband. I could hear my cries for help, my screams of desperation, only to have no words escape my mouth.

My heart began to pound as my foot landed on the first step, then the second. Slowly I made my way down the stairs until there were no more steps. I felt light headed, faint almost, as I slowly walked into the center of the family room. I tried to keep my eyes focused on the floor, only to have what felt like fingers under my chin slowly raising my face.

As my arms slowly fell to my sides my robe opened. I felt a rush like no other as my flesh felt the chilly air. My breasts ached and my pussy throbbed as I looked deeply into the painting on the clock. It was like the clock was making me look into it. I was frightened as I felt as though I had no control of my own body any longer. As I gazed into the unique painting it appeared as if it was swirling. Juices were running down the insides of my thighs and I felt a huge orgasm begin to well up from the pit of my stomach. My knees grew weak as I was slowly guided closer to the grandfather clock. As I moved closer, my eyes never left the painting.

My robe fell from my shoulders and down to the floor as I continued to slowly move toward the clock. I was completely naked as my arms slowly lifted from my sides. This force that was controlling me placed my hands on the edges of the clock. I felt pressure from above and I slowly began to kneel.

"Oh my god," I thought to myself as my knees touched the carpet beneath me.

My nipples were as taut as they had ever been. My pussy was dripping onto the floor below. I gazed into the painting so desperately to see something, anything. Suddenly it felt strange. I felt wind against my body. My hair began to blow. What was happening to me I wondered.

Just then, "BONG," it was midnight. The feel of the rushing wind intensified. I stared into the painting as I held myself steady against the clock. ""BONG," I suddenly felt something incredible. It felt like there was a cock pushing into me from behind. My pussy began to clinch as I was on the verge of an earth shattering orgasm. Again "BONG," and again my pussy clinched around what felt like an enormous cock sliding in and out.

With each and every "BONG," it was like the cock pushed back deep inside of me. Suddenly I lost all control. I began to cum. I shook violently as every nerve in my body was on fire, almost like I was being electrocuted. My pussy clenched over and over as I had this feeling like I was being fucked like I had never been fucked before. As the clock continued to chime I continued to cum. I swear it looked like the paint was now swirling. It was mesmerizing.

Finally, the clock stopped chiming. The wind that rushed against my body was gone and the delicious feeling of a large cock in my cunt was gone. As I continued to kneel before the clock I continued to shake. My hands slowly slid down the wooden structure to my sides. I had just enough strength to catch myself as I collapsed at the base of the grandfather clock and fell asleep.

Suddenly the clock chimed one time, waking me from a sound sleep. Realizing that I passed out on the floor I pulled myself up and grabbed my robe. "What the fuck just happened to me?" I asked myself as I pulled my robe on and picked up my dress and bra that had been laying there from earlier in the evening. On weak knees I climbed up the stairs and went to the bedroom. I slipped into bed and noticed that Mike had not even moved since he fell asleep. I dropped my robe next to the bed and laid down, covering my naked body with the blanket.

I just lay there thinking about what was happening. I needed to figure this out and figure out why this was only happening to me. I knew I had to get a book on stereograms and I had to investigate this clock. I decided that tomorrow I was going to try to open the sides of the clock to see if I could find anything that could be causing this. Even though this was terrifying, I have never felt anything remotely as erotic as this.

To be continued...

I would love to hear your feedback. You the readers are what drive my creative story telling. Please let me know what you think!

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,797 Followers
12