Tick Tock Ch. 03

Story Info
Colleen discovers one of the grandfather clock's secrets.
6.8k words
4.55
21.4k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,797 Followers

I want to give a big thank you out to Babybunny15 for taking the time to edit my story. She is a wonderful editor as well as a wonderful writer. Please make sure to check out her stories here at Literotica.

*

I woke up from a sound sleep, noticing that there was a lot of light shining through the windows of our bedroom. I rolled over and focused on the digital alarm clock to see what time it was. "Holy shit!" I mumbled as I threw off my blanket. "How can it be 10:15 already?" I thought to myself, running into the restroom and then into the shower.

As I washed myself I couldn't help but replay the events of last night over and over in my head. "What the hell was happening to me?" I asked myself as the cool water washed away the body wash residue. My nipples stiffened and my pussy was flushed with a delicious ache as I thought about how hard the grandfather clock had made me cum.

I pulled my thoughts and myself from the shower and quickly dried off. I had a mission and today I was going to the library to learn what I could about stereograms. I reached into my underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of pink panties and an old sports bra. I threw on an old pair of jeans and an old faded pink tee shirt that was two sizes too large, which was good because my nipples were still hard and I was going into a public library. I put on a matching pair of pink socks and raced down to the kitchen.

I quickly ate breakfast, keeping an eye on the clock the whole time. It was twenty minutes until eleven and I wanted to get out of the house before the clock began to chime. I tossed my bowl and spoon into the sink and grabbed my purse before racing out of the house.

"Hey Colleen," I heard as I whirled around to see who just startled me.

"Hey," I said as I realized that it was my neighbor Alexandria.

"Did I catch you at the wrong time?" she asked as I stopped to talk for a moment.

"No not at all. I was just going down to the public library to look for a book," I said as I scanned her from top to bottom, noticing that she was such a simple girl.

"Wanna go with me?" I asked as I slowly walked toward the car.

"Sure," Alexandria said as she walked with me to the passenger side of my Chevy Camaro.

"Let me guess, you are going to the library to get a book about stereograms?" Alexandria said as she buckled her seatbelt while I started my car.

"Well, um, yes, you have my curiosity getting the best of me." I said as I backed down the driveway and took off down the gravel road.

"Here then," Alexandria said as she handed me a small hardcover book.

"What's that?" I asked as I turned the corner and drove past Alexandria's house.

"This is my son's book of stereograms," she said as she adjusted the air conditioning vents. "I could never see anything in them, but maybe you can."

"Thank you." I said as I watched her set the book down on the seat between us

I wanted to tell her so badly what was happening but I couldn't, at least not yet. We really didn't say much else as we pulled into the library parking lot. We walked inside and up to the counter. I gave the lady my driver's license and told her I wanted a library card. After a few minutes I had my card and off we went, into the aisles of books in search of stereograms. We made quiet chit chat as we looked for the books we wanted, until finally we broke down and asked for help.

"Ma'am, can you show us where there are books about stereograms?" Alexandria asked as she nodded her head to make her beautiful hair move back over her shoulder.

"Follow me," The elderly librarian said as she led us clear across the library.

Alexandria and I shared a quick glance as we neared the children's section. She stopped and looked up and down the shelves. She reached up and pointed to some books that were isolated and by themselves.

"Right here," She said in a deep husky voice. "Can I help you with anything else?" She said softly with a raspy voice.

"No, this is what we were looking for," I said as she turned to walk away. Alexandria reached up for a book. I watched the old lady turn and walk out of view, before turning to face Alexandria and the bookshelf. "God, isn't she a little creepy?" I asked as I too reached up for a book.

"See what we have to look forward to when we get older?" Alexandria said with a giggle.

"Not a chance." I said as I opened the book to pictures of strange patterns.

I took all seven of the books along with the one Alexandria had in her hands. We walked around the library so I could get a feel for the place before checking out. We walked out of the library and got back in my car.

"Let's go to lunch, my treat." Alexandria said as I pulled out of the parking lot and sped off.

"Sure," I said, "Where do you want to go?" I asked as I was kind of hungry.

"Pull in here." Alexandria said, pointing to a small café.

"What is this place?" I asked as I pulled up to the front of the building and parked along side of about a dozen other cars.

"This is Rainbow restaurant," Alexandria said, opening her door as soon as I put the car in park. "They have the best burgers in the county called Rainbow Burgers." She said as she led me into the old rundown building.

Once inside we were greeted by a waitress who led us to a table in the corner. There were four or five other tables with patrons eating lunch, and we patiently made chit chat while awaiting our drinks. The waitress set our beverages down and promptly left.

"I have to ask you Colleen, how do you like your new house?" Alexandria asked, before wrapping her full lips around the straw and taking a sip.

"It's okay," I said as I took a sip of my own drink. "It's just a matter of getting used to living out in the country."

"Have you noticed anything different, or perhaps odd, about your new house?" she asked, putting her elbows on the table.

"No, I can't say I have," I said as I stared into her cat shaped eyes.

"Well," Alexandria said, pausing while the waitress delivered us our food. "Did you do any research on your house?" She took a bite from her sandwich, her eyes never leaving mine.

"No, why?" I asked as I began to eat. "Why would I?" I asked.

There was a long pause. I was curious as to why she was asking me all of these questions. "Why would I do research on our house?" I thought to myself as Alexandria put her sandwich down.

"We have heard for decades around here about your house. Everyone believes it is haunted," Alexandria said before taking a drink from her soda.

Immediately I thought about the grandfather clock and how it was affecting me. I wanted to tell her so badly what was happening but I couldn't. It wasn't like I really knew her. It was quiet for a few moments before Alexandria spoke again.

"Everyone that has ever moved into that house has always moved out quickly. When I went into your house the other day, that was my first time inside. That house has been vacant more than there have been people in it." Alexandria said as she finished her sandwich.

"I think everything will be fine." I said as I finished my lunch and moved my plate aside.

"I hope so" Alexandria said as she slid to the end of her seat. "People have said that previous owners heard voices in the middle of the night, people screaming, and it was even reported about a hundred years ago that one of the owners just vanished and was never found."

Alexandria paid and left the tip while I walked out to my car. I sat down and glanced at one of the library books. Alexandria hopped into the car, and I too buckled up and drove off. The whole way home I couldn't stop thinking about what she was telling me. I knew one thing for sure, she was right, something was happening inside of that house.

I pulled up in front of Alexandria's house and dropped her off. We said our goodbyes and she walked up the driveway to her home. The second she was gone, I hit the gas and sped around the corner, down the road to my house.

I parked the car, grabbed all of the books, and quickly made my way into the house. As soon as I entered the house, my nipples stiffened and my pussy began to throb. The door slammed shut behind me and I looked across the family room at the clock.

It was happening again. It was two minutes until two. I set the books down on the island and kicked my shoes off. I walked into the middle of the family room and paused for a moment. My eyes were glued to the face of the clock. My breathing grew heavier and my knees began to grow weaker. Slowly I walked toward the clock. My gaze drifted down to the painting. I paused for a moment before slowly dropping to my knees. I placed my hands on the corners of the clock as I gazed deeply into the painting. Just then, "BONG."

I gasped as I suddenly felt every nerve in my body begin to tingle. My pussy began to clinch over and over as I suddenly climaxed. I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head as I tried to stare into the painting. "BONG," Just as fast as it started, it ended.

Slowly I stood up as I caught my breath. My knees shook as I began to step backward. When I got to the middle of the room I paused and just stared into the painting. I knew she was right and now I was scared. What was happening here? Why was it affecting me and not Mike, or was it affecting him too? What was going to happen?" I wondered as I reached down and squeezed my pussy right through my jeans.

Suddenly I looked down in shock. The entire crotch area of my jeans was soaked, almost as though I peed myself. "Oh my god," I thought as quickly began to pull off my wet pants. I kicked my jeans aside and pulled my drenched panties off. I couldn't believe how soaked they were. I ran up stairs to throw my clothes in the washer. I decided that since the bottom half was undressed I might as well undress the top half. I tossed my clothes into the washer then walked to my room to get my robe.

Quickly I went back down to the family room to look at the books from the library. I walked over to the sofa and sat down, pulling my feet up and tucking them under my robe. I leafed through the first book before turning to the beginning. I read the directions which were quite simple, 'look into the center of the picture as though you are looking past it.' I turned to a page that had a stereogram on it and I tried to focus my eyes and look past it but I saw nothing. I tried another page with no results. Page after page and book after book I still was not able to see anything. Finally I felt my eyes begin to grow tired so I put the book down.

I got up off of the sofa and walked over to the grandfather clock. I reached out and lightly slid my fingers over the painting, noticing how the paint was textured. I lightly knocked on the wood. I could tell it was well built as there was a solid sound from my knocking. I could see on the opposite side there was an access panel that opened like a small door. There was a tiny bronze latch that held it closed. I reached up and tried to open the latch but it was stuck. I pushed harder and harder without it budging. I stopped because I didn't want to break it. I walked over to the kitchen sink and opened the door underneath. I grabbed the small can of penetrating lubricant and a paper towel before returning to the side of the clock.

"Let's see what makes you tick," I said to myself softly as I squirted a small bit of lubricant onto the latch.

I began to push and pull on the tiny latch. I could feel it begin to move a little. I sprayed another drop of lubricant on the latch and let it sit for a minute. I also sprayed a small amount of lubricant on the two small hinges. I wiped up the excess with the paper towel. After a few minutes I tried the latch. After two or three tries, it freed itself and the latch opened.

I felt my heart begin to race. I looked around at the front of the clock and noticed that it was twenty till three. As I pulled on the door to open it, the hinges were still frozen. I sprayed another bit of penetrating lubricant on them and wiped up the excess. This was driving me crazy as I wanted to open this door to see if I could find any clues as to why this clock was affecting me like this. I began to pull gently on the door, working it back and forth. After several minutes of working the door, the hinges became unstuck.

My heart was racing as I slowly opened the door. Suddenly there was a chill in the air. I could feel the wind blowing against my face just like it blew last night. The farther I opened the door the more intense the wind became and the chillier the air felt. It was as if the clock was trying to keep me from opening the door. Finally, the door was opened all the way and I peered inside.

It was dark. I walked back to the kitchen and opened one of the drawers that had a bunch of junk in it and retrieved a flashlight. I returned to the clock and turned the light on. As I looked inside I noticed that the wind had stopped and the temperature returned to normal. I could see all of the gears as they moved ever so slowly. There was an old service manual tucked inside so I pulled it out.

I turned the flashlight off and took the manual over to the sofa. I sat down and opened the manual. The manufacturer was SVSG Clock Company. When I looked farther down the page I saw that this clock was built in 1821. I carefully turned the brittle pages being careful so they would not tear. When I looked at the pages that the service technicians were supposed to fill out, they were empty.

As I continued to carefully leaf through the old manual I came to a page that had writing on it. It was in pencil and it was faded but I was still able to read it. Suddenly I gasped at what I was reading.

"Beware! Whoever finds this note must heed my warning. Destroy this clock if you get the chance. This clock is ruining my life. It will ruin yours as well. I need help but everyone thinks I am crazy. This clock is possessed. This clock is controlling me and I cannot stop it. It has made me do unthinkable things. I have lost my husband and my family as everyone has left and will have nothing to do with me. I myself have tried to destroy it. I tried to burn it but it won't burn. I beat it with a hammer but it has no affect. I even tried cutting it with a saw but it does nothing. I tried to paint over the painting but it doesn't help. I don't know how it operates, it just does. If this clock is affecting you then you must move far away while you still can. For God's sake stay out of the clock or you will be doomed. I made the mistake of entering and now I am doomed. Don't be lured into it or you will never be the same. When the clock is calling you, look away. Whatever you do, don't look into the painting as the clock chimes or it will ruin your life forever."

My heart was racing. I had to squint to read the name of the lady that signed her name to the note. Through the smudge marks I made out her name. It was Marcinda Stevens. I gasped when I saw that it was dated July 17th, 1913.

I sat there reading the note over and over wondering what happened to Marcinda and how the clock affected her. What did she mean by 'stay out of the clock?' I wondered. Just then, I looked up at the clock and it was two minutes until three.

It was as if I was being pulled up off of the sofa. I set the manual down and slowly walked to the center of the room. Again it was as if something was pushing me down as I dropped to my knees. My nipples stiffened and my pussy began to throb. I looked away only to have what felt like a hand guide my face back to face the clock. I stared into the painting like the library book said trying to see something, anything. Slowly, I began to crawl toward the clock, placing my hands on its sides and staring into the painting.

I began to feel really weird. This was different. As I stared into the painting it was as if the painting was swirling in circles. I felt like something had entered my mind. I felt the wind begin to blow against me and the air grew chilly. The wind blew so hard that my robe opened and blew back, exposing me completely to the clock. I was scared and wanted to run away but I couldn't move. "BONG."

Three times the clock chimed and each time it did I heard this deep voice say "come to me." I slowly leaned back and stood up. I felt different this time as I did not cum. I wrapped my robe around me and returned to the sofa. A tear trickled down my cheek as I began to lightly sob. I suddenly felt so down, almost like I just lost a loved one. What scared me more than anything was the voice I heard as the clock was chiming. Whose voice was it and where did it come from?

Slowly I sat back on the sofa. Even though I was scared I was disappointed that I didn't cum from the chiming of the clock. Looking down my pussy was gaping as my lips were swollen. I wanted to cum so I reached down to touch myself and suddenly I jumped as it felt like a warm hand was pushing my hand away so I couldn't touch myself.

"Oh my God, What the fuck," I said out loud as I stood up and wrapped my robe around me tightly and sat back down on the sofa.

I was now beyond scared, I was terrified. With trembling hands I reached down and picked up the service manual to read that letter over again. I sat there reading the letter over and over. Everything that Marcinda described was happening to me too. I set the manual down and picked up my phone.

My hands were shaking and I felt this uneasy nervousness. I googled SVSG Clock Company but found nothing. It was as though the company never existed.

I sat my phone down and picked up another of the library books. I opened it and flipped through the pages until I came to a page in the middle that was composed of green squares. I told myself I had to do this. I focused my eyes in the middle of the page like the instructions said to do. I began to focus my eyes as though I was looking past the picture. My eyes began to feel weird. Suddenly I saw it! My heart skipped a beat as I finally did it. It was incredible. I could see trees inside of the picture. I didn't want to stop looking at it but I wanted to see if I could do it again. I looked away and then back at the page. Again I focused my eyes and tried to look through the picture. There it was. I did it. I turned the page and tried again. Page after page I saw the hidden images.

I jumped off of the sofa and stood in front of the clock. I focused my eyes on the painting and tried to look past it. I tried and tried but to no avail. A little disappointed, I sat back down. I read the message one more time before quickly getting up to replace it and to close the access door on the clock.

I sat back down on the sofa. It was nearing four o'clock. The warning from the note was to not look into the painting when the clock chimes. I was scared and nervous. I needed to try at four. I needed to see if I could see something in the painting. I looked again at a page in one of the books and was quickly able to see the image. Not wanting to tire my eyes I decided to rest my eyes until the clock began to chime.

I sat nervously and patiently on the sofa. The minutes seemed to take hours. I saw that I had a text on my phone. It was from my husband. "Hey Babe, I will be home shortly and I will bring home carryout."

With shaky hands and trembling fingers I texted back "OK,"

I set my phone down and got up off of the sofa and began to pace. The last time I was this nervous was on my wedding day. I kept glancing up at the clock until finally about two minutes until four I felt it begin to happen.

It was like I was in a trance as I slowly walked to the center of the room. It was incredibly weird as it felt like I was being guided into position until I reached the center of the room. Ever so slowly I pulled the tie on my robe until it was free. I slipped out of my robe and stood naked as I tossed my robe onto the sofa. Again I felt as if someone was pushing down on my head until I dropped to my knees.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,797 Followers
12