Tick Tock Ch. 04

Story Info
Midnight encounter changes Colleen forever.
16.5k words
4.74
24.3k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,802 Followers

I would like to thank bunnydoll15 for editing my story. She is the greatest editor and a fantastic friend. Please check out her writings too. Thank you so much!!! I hope you enjoy this long chapter and please remember to vote and supply feedback!

Suddenly the vision I saw was no longer sparkly. I heard a faint chime from the clock, almost as if it was a great distance away. My breathing was heavy and my legs trembled as I looked around the room.

"Welcome." I heard in a soft almost whispered voice.

My glance went from the surroundings in the room to the eyes of this lady who was still holding my hand. I had so much to say but I was scared. I was so incredibly scared that I couldn't speak.

"Don't be afraid," She whispered. "Don't be afraid."

Suddenly I blurted out my first words. "Afraid of what?"

I suddenly realized that I was standing naked in front of this woman. I tried to turn my body and cover myself up. When I did I looked into the grandfather clock. "What the fuck," I thought to myself as I was looking into my own living room.

"Where am I?" I asked as I turned to look at the woman who now walked over to the closet.

"Who are you?" I asked as I kept looking back and forth between the lady and my own living room.

I watched as she opened the closet door. She reached in and pulled out a plush robe. "Here," she said as she walked over to me and handed me the soft white robe.

"I will be right back, stay right here," she said softly as she walked to the door, opened it and disappeared from my sight.

Quickly I grabbed the robe and put it on. It was chilly and my nipples were rock solid. The plush material felt incredible. I walked over to the dresser and began opening the drawers. There was nothing in them until I got to the last drawer. Inside there was a single white thong.

"What the hell is this place?" I asked myself as I closed the drawer and walked over to the night stand.

Opening the small night stand drawer I found it to be empty. I placed my hand on the comforter of the bed and felt the incredibly soft material. It felt so comforting as I was scared out of my wits. I walked over to the grandfather clock and stood in front of it.

"What the fuck is happening to me?" I mumbled softly as I peered into my living room. I kept looking into my house through the clock until I was startled from the door opening.

I spun around to watch the woman reappear through the door. For the first time I paid attention to her. She was beautiful. Her hair cascaded down her shoulders like a soft brown wave. The style was retro, but looked fantastic nonetheless. She was about my height with evidently large breasts spilling from her cleavage. I raised my eyebrows at her french maid uniform and incredibly high open toe heels. Her pale skin was completely complimentary to her black and white uniform.

"What is your name?" I blurted out as I slowly walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down.

I watched her walk over to the closet and open it once again. She reached inside and did something before closing the door. She walked over to me and sat down on the bed next to me.

"I know you have many questions," She said as she peered into my eyes. I will answer whatever questions that I can."

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Marcinda," She said softly as she crossed her leg and began to bounce her foot.

I gasped. Immediately I thought back to the service manual inside of the clock. I could feel my heart race and I felt panicky. "Oh my god, what if I am stuck in here."

"Mar, Marcinda...Stevens?" I asked in a state of shock.

"Yes," she said softly.

I looked back at the grandfather clock and into my family room before looking back at her. I couldn't believe what I was experiencing. I glanced back at the clock one more time before looking back at her.

"That used to be your house," I said apprehensively as I lifted my arm and pointed toward my family room.

"That is correct. I take it you found my warning that I left in the maintenance manual," she said as she leaned back on her elbows, causing the skirt of her uniform to ride up to mid thigh.

"What was that all about? What is this place? Where am I? What is or has happened to me?" I blurted out as I snuggly pulled my robe around me, noticing that she had mesmerizing green eyes.

"All in due time. I am unable to answer everything right now. Most of your questions will be answered over time," Marcinda said as she stood up and reached out to take my hand.

"Let's take a walk so I can prepare you for tonight," she said as she slipped her hand into mine and slowly guided me to my feet.

My heart was racing as we walked together toward the door. I stopped and glanced back at the grandfather clock one last time. We paused at the door as she reached out and placed her hand on the door knob.

"One thing I must tell you before we leave this room is that everything that happens here is of your choice. You were called here because of you. You don't have to be afraid of anything because everything here stems from your inner being. Basically everything that happens here has already happened in your mind," Marcinda said as she opened the door.

We began walking down the dimly lit hallway. We did not walk far as we stopped at the next door. I quickly looked around, trying to find any kind of markers or signs that would lead me back to my room in case I got separated from Marcinda. The walls were a pale tan color and the carpeting was almost white. I noticed that there was a crack in the plaster above the door we were in front of. Just then, I heard the doorknob turn and Marcinda opened the door.

My heart was racing and my knees were weak. Marcinda turned on an incredibly bright light, and I gasped at the sight of a large dental chair laden with straps and restraints.

"What is that? I asked as Marcinda continued to hold my hand, walking me toward the chair.

"Please remove your robe and sit down," Marcinda said as she slowly removed her hand from mine and motioned it toward the chair.

I wanted to run. I was trembling mostly from fear but there was this odd sort of excitement to it. I was trying to process in my mind what she meant by 'everything has happened in my mind.' I just wanted to leave and run back to my home. If I did, would I be able to return at any time or would I have to wait for the clock to chime. Just then, I felt Marcinda place her hand on my back.

"I know you are afraid. Please don't be since it is you who has already played this out in your head," Marcinda said as she rubbed her hand up and down my spine.

I didn't want to remove my robe. I was ashamed to let her see me like this. Even though I was terrified, I was still sexually aroused. I knew my nipples were hard and I knew my pussy was swollen.

I pulled my eyes from the chair and looked directly into Marcinda's eyes. "How do I get back home?" I asked as I turned to stand directly in front of her.

"The same way you came in here," she said as she reached up and wiped the tear that managed to trickle from the corner of my eye.

"Do I have to wait for the clock to chime and then look at it in that weird way before I can go back?" I asked as her thumb now wiped the tear that ran down my cheek from my other eye.

"No Colleen, you are free to walk back through your portal at any time and when you do, it will be as if you never left. You always return at the exact moment in time that you entered. I must warn you however, never ever walk through the wrong portal," Marcinda said softly as she slowly lowered her hands to the plush strap that held my robe tightly closed.

"Wait a minute, how do you know my name?" I asked as the overhead lights began to warm the room.

"You do live in my house," Marcinda said as she tugged gently on the strap of my robe.

"I hear what you and your husband talk about. Please relax and don't be afraid. I am your personal assistant to help get you started down this path of fulfillment that you so desperately seek ," Marcinda said as she pulled the straps through my suddenly loosening fingers until my robe opened.

"Now just relax Colleen and sit down so I can prepare you for this hour's events," she said as my arms suddenly went limp and fell to my sides.

I just stood there not knowing what to think anymore. Marcinda walked around and stood directly behind me. I felt her hands on me as she slowly began to remove the long heavy robe from my naked body. I took a deep breath and sighed as I felt her pull the soft material away from me.

"What do you mean that you have to prepare me for this hour's events" I asked as Marcinda placed her hand on my shoulder and nudged me to sit down in the chair.

I slowly sat down. My ass was now on a very small seat. She placed her hand on my shoulder and pushed me back until my back rested against the back of the chair. I moved my head back until I felt the headrest against the back of my head.

"Like I said earlier, I have to prepare you for the events that you have already played out in your mind. I am only going to do what you have wanted to do yourself but haven't," Marcinda said as she pulled a metal armrest up and placed my arm on it.

I gasped as she quickly wrapped a strap around my wrist. I tried to pull my arm away but I couldn't. Quickly I pulled my other arm over to try to free myself. Looking up at Marcinda I said "What the fuck are you doing?

Marcinda chuckled. "Colleen, just relax. I am going to give you a manicure and I need to keep your hands in place so they don't move," Marcinda said as she walked over to the other side of the chair and repeated the process with my other arm.

I could feel my heart racing as I was slowly being restrained to this chair. The only comforting feeling I had was the warm lighting overhead which shone down upon my naked body. Before I knew it, both of my wrists were secured.

"What does she mean by this is what I have played out in my mind." Suddenly I was jolted from my thoughts as a motor started to hum and the chair I was sitting in slowly began to tilt back. As the chair tilted back, Marcinda pulled up a set of stirrups. She pulled up my legs one at a time and placed my feet in the stirrups. She quickly fastened my ankles as the chair tilted back until I was almost completely on my back.

I felt so ashamed and emberrased as I was completely naked and vulnerable. Suddenly, Marcinda pushed my legs apart and quickly wrapped a strap around my leg just above my knee. I pulled my head up as high as I could to see what she was doing only to be horrified as she placed a steel bar between my legs and fastened it to my other leg.

"Marcinda," I gasped as I was completely and openly exposed to her. "You need to stop, I need to get home," I cried out as I struggled to free myself only to find out that I was completely helpless.

"Just relax Colleen, we will be done soon," Marcinda said as she stood by my side and caressed my face with her soft smooth fingers.

"I will be right back," Marcinda said as she turned and walked toward the door.

"No, don't leave...don't leave me here like this," I cried out. "What if someone comes in here," I yelled out as I watched her walk through the door before disappearing into the hallway.

I heard the door close as I again tried to free myself. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I was completely helpless and the only person I knew just abandoned me. I continued to struggle before I finally gave up and began to sob.

I just tried to relax like she said to do. I took a few deep breaths to slow my heart rate down. It was then that I noticed that there were other devices up by the bright set of lights overhead. There was something that looked like a gas mask, there were hoses and there was also something that looked like a garden hose. "What the fuck is this place," I said to myself as I began to look around the room.

The rest of the room was almost pitch black due to the intense bright lights that were overhead. I really couldn't see anything else except for the door. I just kept my eye on the door hoping and praying that Marcinda would be back quickly.

God, it was so quiet. I couldn't hear anything except for my own breathing. This was growing unagonizingly unbearable. Lifting my head up I looked down at my pussy. I was so ashamed as my labia was swollen and glistening from my wetness. Even though I was helpless I found it to be highly arousing. The only problem was the fact that Marcinda was going to come back and see me like this.

Suddenly I became startled as the doorknob turned and the door swung open. Looking over I prayed that it was Marcinda and not anyone else. My anxiety was eased as I recognized the black and white fench maid uniform. I watched her walk over to me and smile.

"We will use red today," Marcinda said as she held up a red bottle of nail polish. I smiled back as I watched her slowly begin to scan my entire body. I became horrified as her gaze came to and rested upon my waist.

"My, my, it looks like someone is enjoying herself before we even get started," Marcinda said as she pulled her eyes from my bush and flashed me a wicked grin.

As I laid helpless, she began to work on my toe nails. The feel of her warm, soft fingers on my toes sent shivers down my spine. I could feel her rubbing my old polish off and working on my cuticles. As I laid there silently I began to try to figure out what everything she had been telling me about meant.

"You keep telling me that I have already played out these events in my mind. What does that mean?" I asked as she finally finished working on my toes.

"I don't know," Marcinda said as she began to lightly squeeze my foot, almost as though she was massaging it.

"Most of what you will experience here I cannot tell you. You have to figure that out on your own. All I know for sure is that you will experience actions that you have thought about in the past. My role here is to get you prepped and to guide you through your first hour," Marcinda said as she began to paint my toe nails.

"What does that mean?" I asked as I began to slightly relax.

Marcinda remained silent for a few moments as she continued to paint my toe nails. She glanced up at me between toes and smiled.

"Each hour of the day when your grandfather clock chimes you have the ability to enter this realm. Depending on which hour you enter will determine what you will experience. Everything you experience here is something that you thought about and that you have wanted to happen. I cannot go into any more details about what you will experience because that is inside of your head," Marcinda said softly as she finished my last toe nail and then stood up.

"So then what is this place?" I asked as she moved up to my side and began to work on my finger nails.

There was a pause as she began stripping my old polish off. "This is another realm. Everyone that is here is here because they discovered their own portal to this dimension. "

"Wait, you mean there are others here besides me?" I asked as she switched hands and began to work on my nails.

"Why yes silly," Marcinda said as she gave me a heart warming smile as she continued to work.

"And you are telling me that everyone else comes here by walking into a grandfather clock?" I asked as I had this look of doubt on my face.

Marcinda chuckled. "No Colleen, there are only four other clocks like yours. Everyone else enter this dimension through full length mirrors. They have it easier though as you don't have to stare into a stereogram to get in. For them the mirror simply turns into fog that they walk into and then they are on the other side."

"Are there a lot of people?" I asked as she gave my hand a comforting squeeze when she was finished stripping my nails.

"There are quite a few, but I must warn you though," she said as she began to paint my finger nails the sexiest shade of red.

"Warn me about what?" I asked as I watched her make quick and efficient work of my first hand.

Marcinda leaned over me until her face was right in front of mine. I could feel her breath and I could smell her hair. "Whatever you do, never leave through the wrong portal, or you will be displaced and you will never find your way back. "

I swallowed hard as I stared into her beautiful green eyes. What she just said sounded terrifying

"You do have it much easier," Marcinda said as she began to paint the nails on my other hand.

"How so?" I asked as I watched her apply the red polish with precision.

"Mirrors can become confusing. There are only five clocks left in the entire world. It would be much easier to make a mistake and walk through the wrong mirror. At least you know it has to be a clock," Marcinda said as she finished applying the polish. "Just make sure it is the right one."

Marcinda stood up and looked into my eyes. "Your nails look fabulous," she said as she walked to my side and smiled.

"We are almost done." she said softly as she set the bottle of polish on a small ledge up by the lights.

"Are you going to release the straps?" I asked as I lightly tugged on them.

"We aren't finished yet silly," she said as she placed her hand on my stomach.

I flinched when her hand contacted my stomach. Her fingers were only a few inches from my bush. I inhaled sharply as her hand slowly began to move toward my pussy.

"What are you doing?" I cried out as I tried to move my body as far as I could to prevent her from touching my smoldering cunt.

"Only what is necessary for tonight," Marcinda said as she removed her hand and quickly pulled a strap up over my waist and attached it to the other side of the chair.

"Marcinda, why are you doing this to me?" I pleaded as I tried to wiggle out of the chair but to no avail.

"Just relax," Marcinda said as her hand again returned to my abdomen. "This won't take long at all."

Just then I arched my chest up as high as I possibly could as I felt her run her soft sensual fingers through the patch of hair just above my pussy.

I watched in horror as she retrieved a pair of scissors from overhead. With her other hand she began to pull up gently on my bush, causing my hair to fluff up. I trembled and gasped until my breathing grew rampant as I watched her slowly lower the small metal scissors toward my crotch.

"Please don't," I begged as my hands clenched into fists and I tried desperately to free myself.

"Don't do that Colleen, you will mess up your beautiful nails if you continue, Marcinda said as she placed the cold steel scissors on my pubic hair.

"Please," I begged as I tried to maneuver my legs but I couldn't because of the spreader bar. Suddenly I went limp as I felt her grab some of my pussy hair between her fingers and pull up on them. I lifted my head and she flashed me an evil wicked grin. My eyes lowered to her hands as I watched her slowly open the scissors. Just then, she snapped them shut, causing a tuft of hair to be cut off.

I laid my head down and tears began to trickle down the sides of my face as I felt her continue to cut my bush. Even though I was scared I was incredibly turned on. Never in my life has anything ever been done like this to me. I could feel my pussy juices trickling down over my ass hole as I lay motionless. Just then, I heard her place the scissors down overhead.

I lifted my head and looked down to see what it looked like. All that remained was a patch of rough stubble. Again I watched as Marcinda reached up overhead. When she pulled her hand back down she was holding a can of shaving cream.

"You are going to love your new look when I'm finished," Marcinda said as she began to gently shake the can of shaving cream.

"Why did you do this?" I asked as I now had no choice but to accept the fact that she just shaved my pussy.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,802 Followers