Ticket Please

Story Info
She meets her mysterious lover on a train.
2.8k words
4.72
16.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ticket please?"

She rifled through her belongings to find the folded piece of cardstock that would keep her on the train. She was glad to finally be aboard and resting. From her vantage-point inside the sleeping compartment, she could see a sky that looked progressively angrier. Most of her feelings, however, were knotted in anticipation and suspense. Ever since she received the cryptic invitation, she had been both excited and nervous. But it was a nervousness that caused her to shiver an acceptance rather than decline.

Without even reading the invitation she knew it was from him. It told her where she would catch this train. An anachronism, the train contained a number of sleeping compartments that were private from the other travelers. Her invite also dictated her dress for the trip. She currently wore a knee length skirt, a warm ribbed sweater and mid height pumps. The effect was somewhere between young businesswomen and demure college student. The rest of her outfit, however, was less conventional.

Underneath she wore a silky, see-through bra and panty set that he had bought for her. They were black and gauzy and fit her curves perfectly. She wasn't particularly a connoisseur of lingerie, but she had to admit that these looked stunning on her. Upon first trying them on, she had pirouetted playfully in front of her mirror soaking in the images that would soon be burned in his mind. As for her legs, they were clad in black silk stockings that were unlike any hosiery she had worn before. They were incredible comfortable and ended high on her leg in a ring of elastic-backed lace, which kept them clinging snuggly to her thighs.

What she hadn't been prepared for was the feeling the lingerie produced in her. Perhaps it was the idea of wearing such suggestive things underneath her semi-conservative garb. Perhaps it was this trip itself. Regardless, she found it arousing. More than that though, the tactile sensations were amazing. The bra she wore hugged her breasts and the soft material rubbed satisfyingly against her nipples. After walking from the train platform to her compartment she could already feel her nipples hard and tingling. The panties were…..well, they were another matter all together.

An additional instruction from the invitation had her do something she was not entirely comfortable with. It requested that she shave part of her pubic mound. At first, she was repelled by the idea, but she knew, as always, his suggestions would bear interesting fruit. She followed the detailed steps he had provided: trimming then shaving the area around the inside of thighs and around her lips. As he requested she only trimmed the top of her mound leaving a neat triangle on top but keeping the remaining area quite bare. The feeling left her vulnerable and unsure at first. His instructions, however, were not complete. She took a hot shower and massaged herself with a soothing lotion. Afterwards, the entire area felt alive with sensation. Every part of her felt more electric than usual. She remembered that her evening of grooming had unfolded into one of exploration – one that was extremely satisfying.

In her new shaved state, she had tried her black gauzy panties. At first glance they seemed like many others she had worn. However, when she wore them today to go to the train station, she discovered just how comfortable they felt against her sensitive lower lips. The material dragged and slid delightfully over her body causing – more than once – gasps of surprise and pleasure. Between the tugs of her bra at her nipples and the friction of walking in her silky panties, she had arrived in her compartment in an aroused state.

"Ma'am?"

She snapped back to attention and provided the porter with the ticket she had been holding firmly between her fingers for the last minute. He quickly punched the ticket and exited the compartment. She noticed that her breath was coming faster and a misting of perspiration had broken out across her face. A low rumbling from outside made her jump more than she normally would have. Indeed, rain was coming.

There is something about the way a storm slowly brews in the mid-west. It is different than say the quick birth of a squall in the south or the predictable swirls of moisture on the westcoast. In the mid-west, a storm truly percolates. It rises. It builds. It twists. Sometimes it sputters, but other times it explodes. Throughout that movement of pressure and clouds there is a palpable sense of "happening." People can feel it. It sizzles through stomachs and causes muscles to tense and release. She didn't need that extra stimulation today, but she had it.

She dragged her hand through her dark hair and wondered when….or if?….he would arrive. She wasn't sure where this would go today, but so far the day had been interesting. Though anticipation requires release….eventually. She sat back in her chair and slowly crossed her legs. Her body hunched forward slightly as her eyes drew shut. The soft friction of her legs again highlighted her new sensitivity and it resulted in pleasure flicking lightly across her core. She opened her eyes and slowly pushed out a breath across pursed lips.

The train chose that moment to grind to life and slowly build momentum. Soft pellets of water were now slapping thickly against the window of her compartment. The sky grew darker now and the train slid into the first of many tunnels on its trip. Her compartment was bathed in darkness. Without the intrusion of sight, she could more clearly feel the rocking of the train.

She heard the lock of her compartment pop open and her stomach jumped and twirled with surprise. She could hear herself breathe heavily in the darkness. She summoned a bit of courage and forced some calm back into body. The door opened swiftly and clamped shut allowing one person to enter. She kept her face locked forward but her peripheral vision could identify him as a brief shaft of light rose and then fell away from his form. It had begun.

She felt him sit next to her. She became acutely aware of the various responses of her body. Her nipples were hard and straining, her body almost pulsing with excitement, and a warm wetness growing between her thighs.

His hands softly brushed her hair back from her face and cupped her chin. The gentleness of that caress was matched by the strength of his second caress. A strong hand massaged down her neck and across her back. The first kiss came now – soft and gentle against her lips. Then, he paused before kissing her again with increasing passion. She knew that her perfumed scent was slowly winding its way through his senses. It was a reaction she had seen before. She need not touch him to know that he was already becoming aroused.

His lips roved down her neck tracing her elegant length. His kisses became wetter and she could feel his tongue twirl against her skin. She had felt the tongue elsewhere and knew the rewards it could produce. That thought, along with the sensations tracing along her neck, caused her to arch backwards and flutter her eyes closed.

Her face turned into his body and now she could smell his scent. The build up she had been experiencing was just beginning to be consumed. Her body felt as if it was a spring waiting to explode.

She felt his hand slid under her sweater and begin to playfully grasp at her nipples. The sensations raced from her nipples to between her thighs and then directly to the pleasure center in her brain. Her lips contorted in a smile of pleasure. That smile was quickly smothered with his lips as he savored her. He traced down her neck and she suddenly found his lips at her left nipple. He licked softly and then lapped strongly at the thick, engorged nipple. She began to squirm in her seat as she could feel the heat in his lips. She knew what would come next.

He started at her ankles. Kiss softly up her silk clad legs, but never quite touching where she wanted – not yet. He began to tease her now; first, through her panties. Next, removing her panties and touching around her moist lips. He had laid her out on the bench of their compartment. It was padded enough to be comfortable but firm enough to support their erotic coupling.

His fingers massaged her inner thighs and continued to tease moist lips. She could feel his hands dart under her thighs and strongly knead her curves from behind. Her legs fell open naturally and she could feel his breath warm her inner lips. Without warning she felt his tongue plunge into her. Her turned his head to the side and slid his tongue along the outline of her lips. Her breath caught and she could feel her wetness flowing now.

He continued like this until she felt she could barely stand it. She sucked in a gulp of air as she felt a long finger slide into her womanhood. Unbidden, she rose her hand to her breast and began stimulating herself in time to his ministrations. He paused, and her eyes blinked open. Apparently, the train had exited the tunnel it had been and she could see his face between her thighs, her skirt long since discarded on the floor, and his passion fogged eyes gazing at her.

"Tell me what you want."

She smiled and tried to coax his tongue to the sensitive strip of nerves where her lips joined at the top of her mound. He pulled back a few centimeters and asked again.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to…." Her voice faltered as she searched for the words.

"Don't think. Tell me what you want."

She could feel her body tingle again with the words she knew he wanted to hear. She gasped again and said, "I want you to lick my clit."

"Of course."

He lowered his face to her and gently lapped at her clitoris. She mewed in pleasure as she could definitely feel the increase in sensations from her earlier actions. His speed alternated between slow, sloppy licks and hurricane swells that brought stars before her eyes. All the while, his finger gently entered and withdrew from her wet tightness. After what seemed like hours he changed his technique.

Now, his tongue flicked lightly across her clit. His speed increased. His technique was fevered but just barely touching her most sensitive nerve endings. Once again she brought a hand against her breast and pulled lightly on her nipples. Her mouth locked into a round O as she could feel a tension building throughout her body. Her thighs began to quiver slightly against his strong hands. Her legs pointed outward from their passion. The toes of her right foot creating a straight, seductive line on the end of which perched a dangling pump that danced back and forth with each twitch of her hips.

"Let me know," he gasped breathlessly.

She smiled quickly as she could sense the arousal in his voice. Her lips quickly twitched back into a contorted line as the feelings in her began to spiral out of control. She could feel it begin in her nipples. Then it danced to her clitoris, where it seemed to amplify a number of times before radiating outward in pulsing waves to all parts of her body.

"I'm going to…." Her words were lost in an explosion of passion and breathy pleas as a climax wracked her body. Her toes flexed in response and her right pump clattered to the floor.

Her body noticeably pulsed as she felt quivers and aftershocks run through her body. She could only look up and catch his eye as he lovingly toyed with her sensitive lips. "More," she demanded.

She helped him up and kissed him passionately as she could taste herself on his mouth. Without wasting time, she dragged down his suit-pants to find an already erect cock waiting for her.

She ran her hands across his length. Barely touching him as her fingers teased along the sensitive skin. Her soft fingertips slid deliciously along his silken skin and toyed with the ridge of his head. One hand darted behind him and felt his strong buttocks flexing with arousal. Her nails dug lightly into his flesh to feel the stength of his form. Her other hand began a lazy rhythm stroking back and forth along his cock. With his member throbbing in time with his pulse, she flattened her palm against his balls and massaged softly -- teasing him. She paused briefly to look up at him. With his cock stretching her mouth, she caught his eyes. Torrents of unspoken lust poured into each other.

After running her fingers one last time across his shaft, she surprised him by slowly engulfing the head with her mouth. She could feel him arch backward as incredible sensations exploded inside him. Her efforts re-doubled as his length seemed to thicken even more. She dragged her mouth back lovingly against his cock. Her tongue traced the sensitive line from under his cock to beneath the head. As she tasted him, her head drew soft circles that increased his pleasure. His breathing and exhortations encouraged her and, in fact, began to increase her own already returning passion.

Her mouth adored his cock. Her efforts quickly coated his cock with wetness. She suddenly thought to herself how this was torrid and dirty. Sucking a cock in these circumstances. She was surprised that her thoughts increased her arousal. She could feel a pleasant throbbing returning to her clit. It pushed her forward to seize on this and she began to fondle herself. Her self-induced pleasure generated muffled cries of contentment.

She could feel the heat on his body and the tension along his legs as she continued to draw her mouth up and down his length. She removed her mouth with a wet pop and paused briefly. He took advantage of her pause.

He quickly sat on the bench and arranged her on top of him. Her legs wrapped around him as she slowly lowered herself on to his hardness. She hissed pleasurable consonants into his chest as she felt his cockhead slowly part her wet lips. The first feeling of his length entering her resulted in her mouth betraying her lust. Words she normally would not say: cock, clit, pussy, come – all tumbled sensually out of her mouth. His reaction was to kiss her forcefully and work his hands over her back.

Finally, he bottomed out and she could feel his pelvis snug against her clit. Her eyes shot wide open and she uttered a high pitched groan. He had reached something in her. At the same moment, her legs and thighs quivered in reaction to the perfect sensation. As she slid upward, the intensity waned a bit and her chest lurched forward bringing her somewhat back to reality. Her wetness had made him slick and she slowly began an up and down motion that drew trembling breaths from his chest. His mouth locked on to her left nipple. Again when he bottomed out -- pure bliss. She soon discovered that when he bottomed out, the curve of his cock hit something deep within her. A delicious spot that almost made her very brain spasm in pleasure.

As their speed increased, she could feel him angle a lubricated thumb against her clitoris. The combination was almost too much to handle, but his touch was softer than she could imagine – barely touching her. A slick butterfly pushing her onward. His strokes became faster and his tongue continued to twirl at her nipple. She could barely believe her body as it once again dashed inexorably to orgasm. The tension lapped at her body in waves now. With each second it seemed to fold in upon itself and become stronger. She wanted him to come with her.

"I'm going to come on your cock," her voice echoed through the compartment. His body responded to her exclamation and his orgasm poured hotly into her. He plunged deep into her one last time and she could feel his come shoot out on to her g-spot. The combination of the light pressure on her clit, the tongue on her nipples and the feel of his orgasm tickling her g-spot resulted in her quivering tightly and exploding into orgasm. The universe bucked and swayed around her engorged clitoris.

Their cries of passion gave way to exaggerated breathing, then shallow breathing. Finally, the sounds of the train's motion were the only thing to be heard. He kissed her eyelids and drew her eyes to his by raising her chin with his finger.

"It's going to be a long trip."