Tickets to Paradise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony first took an opportunity to lick me to orgasm, his fat tongue brought me off very quick. He was quite talented with his tongue. I then tried to give him the best BJ I could, but he was so thick that is was difficult to get more than a few inches of him into my tiny mouth. I just ended up jacking him off while I licked his shaft and balls. We ended up in the 69 position, I was really loving the gentle touch of his tongue in my sore pussy. As I was trying to stuff more of his cock down my throat I noticed an older white guy watching us. His cock was raging hard as he pumped it with his dry hand. I watched him intently making direct eye contact as Tony's mighty African cock filled my mouth.

The man was still watching us as I pulled up from Tony's tongue. I was sitting with my ass facing Tony, the guy had a perfect view as I stood up and took the huge cock into my dripping cunt. I rode Tony in the reverse cowgirl position rubbing my own clit as I watched the man explode in a very healthy orgasm. His cum shot out at least two or three feet in front of him. I thought it was such a waste, I would have happily gobbled up his thick load! I was lost in my orgasm and I noticed the man was gone. I took the opportunity to give Tony the best I had. Tony lasted longer than he did the previous night. He had me on my back pounding me into the sand when pumped me full of cum one last time, I did not bother to clean it up. I wanted to feel his cum dripping from me for the rest of the day. We then dressed and made our way back to the boat.