Tickle and Bust: The Mermaid's Kiss

Story Info
Shy Walter encounters a busty mermaid while out fishing.
4.6k words
4.53
31.2k
50
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers

This is a continuation of a story I read some years ago. It was one of the first erotic stories I ever encountered, and probably the one story to inspire me to write my own. I wish I could tell you what it was called or even give credit to the original author, but I can't do either of those things as that knowledge escapes me (I don't recall a title or author ever being attached to it). While not particularly well written, the story did intrigue me. It told the tale of a lonely man named Walter, a sex starved 38-yr-old accountant who (while on a hiking rip) stumbles across a beautiful pair of big-breasted lesbians who supposedly live in seclusion and have a severe hatred for men – the infamous Sherwood Sisters. I would like to pay tribute to this writing with one of my own.

* * * * * * * * * *

The Mermaid's Kiss

"No, no, no, NO!" he shouted as he reeled in an empty line. "Damn!"

For Walter, fishing was usually child's play. Today, however, he was having difficulty getting a bite.

"I don't understand it!" he said out loud, frustrated. "This is exactly where the old man told me to cast out! It has to be!"

Frustrated, Walter thought back to what the old sea-salt had told him.

"Go out about thirty miles from 'at 'ere dock - - yer going ter see a mighty big pile o' rocks. Careful gettin' in - - them rocks can do a real number on yer vessel! But yep - - that's where tem fish like ter gather. Once caught me over a hunderd 'ere. And that also be where I seen me - - a mermaid!"

Walter shook his head at the thought of the crazy old man. Perhaps that was just it – the old man was crazy. He had, after all, claimed to see a mermaid. Mermaids were a notion not many people could wrap their heads around. Walter cursed the old man in frustration, and then threw his line down before having a seat and burying his face in his hands.

He couldn't believe how stressed out he was. The whole point of his little outdoor activities was to relieve stress; it had been that way ever since he had started out as an accountant. Working his mundane job day in and day out was beginning to take its toll. Add to that the fact that he was pushing forty, losing his hair, and could still count the number of times he'd been laid on one hand and what you were left with was a disgruntled loser.

At least that was the way he thought the rest of the world had pictured him.

He, himself, didn't think that was one hundred percent true. There were times in his life when he thought that loser-ism was all that encompassed his existence, but there were also times when he felt as though he were on top of the world. There were occasions when he thought he was the luckiest man alive, although the rest of the world would never believe why.

Over a year ago Walter had had an experience that should have changed his life - - perhaps it still had. He had been on one of his frequent outdoor activities, a hiking trip, and had stopped at a bar in town just before heading out. While picking up some supplies for his trip he had heard rumors about a pair of man-hating lesbians who lived in the woods nearby, but the tales seemed to change depending on how much alcohol had been consumed. Sometimes the two were described as gargantuan, rugged women who were left in the woods to be raised by wolves and grew up with a hatred for all people. Other times they were described as hillbilly sisters with missing teeth who lured men into their traps in order to feast on their flesh.

Then there was one other story - - the one that said the two were amongst the most beautiful women on Earth, who lived in the woods because they had grown weary of modern day lives - - and men. Whatever the story each one had a common factor – the fact that they despised men.

Walter had gone into the hiking trip with these tall tales in the back of his mind. Much like this fishing trip he was currently on, his hiking trip had begun to turn south. He was just about to turn around and go home when he had heard a commotion in a nearby river. Upon investigation he had seen two of the most beautiful women he would ever see – a busty brunette and a chesty blonde - - the infamous Sherwood Sisters.

He had been ensnared by one of their traps, hanging upside down with his dick out for all to see as he had opted to relieve himself while watching their big beach balls bounce enticingly during their water sports. The two had blindfolded him and dragged him to their cabin where Walter assumed the worst. He exposed the two women as frauds, however, and upon threatening them the two had agreed to compensate him with sex. They spent the entire night fucking. He had fulfilled so many fantasies and blown so many loads that night that he could no longer remember how many. It had been the best night of his life.

Upon waking up well into the next day Walter had realized he was alone. The two had left, and were it not for all the worldly possessions Walter had used to deduce they were not the Sherwoods he would have thought the whole thing a dream. Fortunately, he had no real reason to question the experience. Unfortunately, however, he had not seen the two big-breasted women since.

Seeing as how they had the biggest boobs Walter had ever seen, he had gone back to that cabin frequently. But each and every time he returned he found nothing. No one. Not even a trace that someone had been by. Just before their little sexscapade the two had admitted to not being the Sherwoods, and that they came to this cabin to get away from it all. Walter soon came to the realization that the two had moved on to a different spot - - and that it could be anywhere in the world.

He had traveled everywhere, worldwide, even. He would have done anything for just one more night with those busty babes. That one night could have verified his entire existence. Sadly, he had given up the search. His life was now back to where it had been; he had come full circle. The worst part was that no one ever believed him. No one ever would. If anything, his tale made him more of an outcast and repelled women even further. This was his life now.

This was his life - - without the Sherwoods. Sitting in a boat in the middle of nowhere with hardly any beer and absolutely no one by his side. Not even fish would give him the time of day. He had hit rock bottom.

He took his face out of his hands and looked around. At least the water looked beautiful. Even though the old man had been crazy he had been right about the rocks. There were tons of them jutting above the surface of the water. One of them, in particular, caught his eye. It had an elongated platform – a smooth plateau of support one could probably sit, or even stretch out on top of. In fact - -

Walter pulled off his fishing vest and began climbing out of the boat, knowing full well that it might float away. At this point in his life he no longer saw the need to be cautious. He stepped out of the boat on to one of the smaller rocks. He began making his way across the water, stepping on rock to rock until he came to the big one. He placed his hands on the hot, smooth surface and began climbing up. He pulled himself atop the giant boulder and rested his back against it, stretching his legs out and resting as he took in the view.

Below him he could see the sunlight glistening and sparkling off the surface of the water. The entire ocean was covered in glitter, and for a moment he felt at peace. His peace was interrupted when he heard a huge splash. Water sprayed atop the rock he was sitting on and the entire instance surprised him. He looked around to see what could have caused that splash and didn't see anything.

Shrugging it off, he sat back once again and enjoyed the view. Soon, however, he heard a distinct giggling sound. He looked around once again, and on his right he saw a very pretty brunette smiling at him from below.

"Oh! Whoa!" he said to the girl. "You scared the hell out of me!"

As his heart stopped its racing, Walter grew a little awkward as the girl didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry - - " He said. "My name's Walter - - do you speak English?"

The girl stared up at him with a pair of big, brown eyes. She had prominent cheek bones, and when she smiled her teeth were as white as pearls. Her lips were not exactly full, but they were inviting. Walter was surprised when he heard her finally speak.

"Walter." She said. "My name is Trickle."

"Oh! Thank heavens!" Walter exclaimed. "I was afraid this was going to be awkward. So - - Trickle? That's a really cool name."

"It is the name given to me by my father, King Tristan." The beautiful girl responded.

Walter's eyes grew intrigued.

"Your father is a king?" he asked. "Does that make you some kind of - - of princess, or something?"

"We are all his princesses." Trickle stated.

"We?" Walter questioned.

"My sisters and I." the girl said.

"Wow!" Walter said, astonished. "A real live princess - - I've never met a princess before. I've never met a king before, either!"

Trickle giggled as she looked up at him.

"You would enjoy his company. You speak as he does."

Walter blushed a little. If he wasn't mistaken, this princess was starting to take a liking to him. And he was beginning to grow fond of her. Not only did she have the face of an angel, but she sounded like one as well. Her words were like a sweet lullaby constantly swimming in his mind, relaxing him and drawing him toward her.

"You have - - the divine rod!" Trickle exclaimed, pointing up at him.

"Huh?" Walter said, surprised. "What - - divine rod?"

"You MUST show me!" the girl said.

Walter then saw her head retreat into the water below.

"Wait - -!" he said. "Don't - - "

But a moment later he saw something jump from out of the water. He saw a long, fin-like tail on the end of it - - and in an instant he knew exactly what it was. He panicked, and tried to think of what he should do. He looked around for an object to defend himself with, but all his equipment was back on the boat. He turned to the side as the half girl – half fish landed next to him atop his rock. He decided that if this was the last thing he saw, then he may as well see it. He looked at the creature from head to toe. There was no mistaking it. It was a mermaid.

Walter's lip quivered as he took in the sight. The girl was, indeed, beautiful. From the waist up she resembled a woman, but from the waist down she resembled some sort of fish. She had no legs, only a long scaly tail with a large fin protruding from the end. Her upper region, however, contained two of the biggest breasts Walter had ever seen – perhaps even bigger than the Sherwood girls. They were tightly covered by a pair of gargantuan seashells, tied together by what looked like string fashioned out of seaweed.

Despite the girl's enormous jugs, Walter decided to jump ship. He turned and started to jump, but the girl's voice stopped him. It was calming, and soothing. He had no choice but to face her when he heard it.

"The divine rod, please, show me!" she said.

"What - - what divine rod?" Walter asked, powerless to leave at the sound of her beautiful voice.

The girl pointed, and Walter realized that she was pointing at the bulge in his crotch. It had grown even bigger after seeing her massive breasts pushing against a seashell bra.

"I - - I have to go!" Walter exclaimed, turning around yet again.

"You mustn't!" the mermaid ordered.

Once more Walter found himself unable to disobey her. It was that voice - - the voice that sounded like the sweetest song he had ever heard.

"Okay - - " he said as though in some sort of trance. He slowly turned to face her, and as her big breasts filled his view his cock grew even harder.

"Show me." Trickle ordered, once again pointing at his crotch.

Walter found himself reaching for his pants. He had fishing gear on, but he quickly discarded it and tossed it aside in order to better access his button and zipper. His equipment made a splash on the surface of the water as his pants fell to the rock at his feet. In a matter of moments he found himself in yet another potentially threatening situation with his bare cock exposed for all to see.

Trickle's eyes lit up in astonishment. They sparkled with a youth and innocence that Walter had never seen in a woman. This was true, unbridled innocence. Even women who had slept with one man their entire lives did not have the inner glow that Trickle's eyes were currently exhibiting.

"It - - is - - " she muttered. "It is! It is! A divine rod! This is a most joyous occasion!"

Walter snapped out of a daze just as the mermaid began to grow excited. He saw her clap her hands together in a gesture of happiness and in the process her big, massive orbs of flesh bounced up and down in her seashell bikini top. Trickle noticed where Walter's gaze was and the tone of her voice grew to a more serious one.

"I see that you have been thinking of performing the ritual." She said.

Walter, realizing he was nude at long last, quickly covered his crotch with his hands. At this point jumping into the water and accessing his boat was well out of the question. His fishing gear was gone, and he would have to swim to his boat in the freezing cold waters. Somehow, though, in spite of his treacherous situation he was well at ease. Trickle's voice had a way of calming him.

"I don't know - - " He stuttered. "Ritual? What ritual?"

The girl now had a confused look on her face.

"You do not have a ritual of release where you are from? But you must! You have a divine rod!"

"I - - er - - " Walter stuttered as he began to wrap his mind around what the mermaid was saying. "I think - - we do have that ritual. I just - - I don't know exactly how that would work with - - well, I think my ritual is differently executed."

He was a little distressed at first, but after he had finished speaking a small smile crept across the beautiful woman's face. Her smile, much like her voice, put him at ease.

"I see - - " she said, gesturing for him to come closer with her index finger. "Then I shall show you how our ritual is performed - - "

Without questioning it, and without the slightest disregard for impending danger Walter stepped forward. He uncovered his nudity as his cock remade its appearance. It was hard as steel as he stepped forward, and it was pointed directly at Trickle's face.

The mermaid calmly reached up and grasped his rod. Walter moaned at her touch. Not only was her skin as dry as his, but it was silky smooth. She couldn't have been on that rock but a few minutes, and yet her skin had dried quickly and beautifully.

Walter winced in pleasure as he felt the mermaid give his cock a small tug. Then, without a word, he watched as she leaned down and flicked the tip of his rod with her tongue. The next thing he knew Trickle was wrapping her lips around his shaft and sucking him down as though she were an expert at blowjobs.

"Oh - - wow!" exclaimed an ecstatic Walter. He could feel her tongue sliding every which way, running along all sides of his rock hard member as though it didn't know where to stay put. It felt as though Trickle had more than one tongue working his cock, and considering that she was a mermaid he found that that notion wasn't as farfetched as he had originally thought.

Trickle brought her lips to the tip of his cock and let it escape her mouth. She looked up at Walter with those innocent eyes and spoke to him with her heavenly voice.

"This is how our ritual is performed - - " she said, before taking him into her mouth and bobbing up and down on his length at a modest pace.

"Uhhhhhh - - " Walter moaned as he gently placed a hand atop her head. Her hair filled his touch as he lightly thrust his member into her mouth. The mermaid responded in kind and began to bob up and down his shaft faster.

Walter could feel his entire body tensing up. Trickle was sucking him with the force of a vacuum, a sensation he had never felt before. He was so taken aback by the amount of pleasure he was experiencing that he never wanted it to end.

But in the next moment something even more amazing happened.

He felt a vibration filling, consuming his entire member as Trickle sucked the entire length of his cock into her mouth. The vibration enveloped it all the way to his balls, and his rod began to shake back and forth - - throbbing nonstop. He then felt the mermaid's tongue come into play. As his cock pulsed and vibrated in her mouth she used her tongue to bathe it as well; taking his stimulation to a whole new level. Trickle was using her magnificent throat muscles to give him a hummer.

"Oh god!" Walter exclaimed, now realizing why her voice was so heavenly. He pressed his palms atop the mermaid's head forcefully as he felt his cock about to explode. "This is the best blowjob EVER!"

But just as he was about to shoot the vibration stopped. Trickle let his cock slip from her mouth, leaving him to pant and breathe heavy in recovery.

"Is that what you call the ritual?" the girl asked, looking up at him with inquisitive eyes. "A - - blow job?"

Walter breathed in and out hard as he tried to keep himself from exploding.

"Yeah - - " he said between deep breaths. "Yeah - - well, we call it - - sex. This is - - part of it - - "

"I see." Trickle said, lightly stroking his cock with her soft hand. "Is your ritual also considered taboo?"

Walter began to grow more relieved at her touch.

"Y-yes - - " he said. "Well - - kind of. We don't normally do it - - well - - some people do - - "

"Yes! Yes!" Trickled exclaimed, growing more excited as she stroked his cock. "Just as we mermaid's don't normally reveal our breasts!"

Walter had to calm himself as his attention was brought to her mammoth breasts. They were hanging enticingly beneath her hands and his cock, and he could see them jutting out obscenely. Her seashells were practically touching his legs.

"It's - - not really a big deal where I'm from - - " he said in an effort to persuade the mermaid to show him hers.

"We mermaid's are never supposed to reveal our breasts - - unless they are needed for the ritual."

Walter smiled as the mermaid jerked him off.

"Well - - " he said. "Aren't we performing the ritual now?"

Trickle scrunched her face up in thought.

"We are indeed." She said. "But the divine rod was already prepared for the ritual. And I mustn't release my ample mounds unless they are needed."

"I'd say they are needed - - " Walter said in an obvious lie.

The mermaid wrinkled her eyebrows in thought. She gazed at Walter as though she was looking right through him, but a moment later she threw a small smile in his direction.

"Very well, then." She said. "I shall show you this part of the ritual is done."

Walter let out an audible sigh of relief as he watched the mermaid rearrange herself. He had to step aside as she swung her tailfin around and lied back, propping herself up on her elbows. She sat up and gazed at Walter from atop the rock he was standing on as she reached behind her back.

"Usually this part of the ritual is done before the 'blow job'." She said as she untied the seaweed at her back. "But I suppose since this is such a rare occasion we can make an exception."

Walter's eyes grew wide as her seashells fell to the rock beside her. Her massive boobs bounced free with no sag at all; her seashells were only meant to cover them and had been (in no way) holding them up. He gazed at her massive mounds of flesh as they jiggled invitingly, tempting him the worst way. His cock twitched as her nipples stared back at him, one for each eye.

"Come." The mermaid said, once again gesturing for Walter to step forward with her index finger. "Straddle me."

The horny man did not need to be told twice. He quickly and willingly stepped forward, placing his feet on either side of her abdomen. He knelt down and felt his balls slap against her tummy as he reached for his cock and pressed it down atop the crevice her massive breasts were creating. Trickle took hold of her huge jugs and slowly pulled them apart, allowing his cock entrance into her cleavage. The eager Walter moaned in pleasure as he felt his entire rod being smothered by the mermaid's giant tits.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers
12