Tickle Fetish

Story Info
Everyone with a tickle fetish's dream come true.
2.4k words
4.18
45.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I have just started dating, only a week into the relationship. We have totally fallen head over heels for one another. So far we have spent every possible second we could together. We have kissed, hugged, held one another's hand and even cuddled in the bed and fallen asleep together. We have not had sex, not that we don't have a strong sexual desire for each other, we definitely do. Sparks fly whenever we see each other.

We had a date last night. We had a couple of drinks and you told me you have something you think might be a deal breaker. You told me you have a tickle fetish.

"Tickle fetish?" I said, "What's that mean?"

I'm totally thrown for a loop. I've never heard of that. I've heard of plenty of fetishes, but this one was new to me.

You said "I know you may not want to be with me because of this. I know its odd, but the hottest thing to me would be tying you up so you can't move and tickling you. I don't know why I like it, I just do. I'd like to do it to you and watch you squirm, trying to break free from the restraints, laughing hysterically, begging me to stop. I hope you will be okay with this. If you don't want to carry on with me anymore I'll understand. I know its weird. I just thought it would be better for the both of us if I let you know my dirty little secret early on, I've never told anyone before and I really truly like you."

I can see your pants starting to bulge just talking about tying me up and tickling me. The fact that your getting hard thinking about it is making me wet.

I say "Wow...I just don't know if I could handle being totally helpless and tickled all over...I'm really ticklish."

We talked for a few more hours and then we both went back to our houses after our date. I looked up tickling fetishes online and found out all about it. I've gotten some really good ideas for things we can do together that would turn you on. I'm falling in love with you so fast. A tickle fetish? That's nothing! I'll oblige, no problem!

So a couple of days have went by and I asked you if you would want to come over tonight after you get off work, I have a surprise for you! In you're head your thinking the absolute worst (I finally told a woman about my fetish and its over. I'm never telling anyone about it again.) Oh boy, you have no clue what's going to happen tonight. You come to my front door and see the door is not shut all the way. You get worried and come immediately in, as soon as you walk in you see a note I left for you on the table next to the door.

The note reads, 'Get naked and come to my bedroom.'

Well obviously this can't be bad news, she wants me in her room naked, you think to yourself. Looks like everything is going to be fine. You take all your clothes off and sit them in the chair by the front door. You start walking down the long white hallway to my room which is the door at the end.

The note on my door reads, 'Come in. Hope this makes you happy. Go in and sit on the chair in the corner, don't speak unless spoken to!'

You open the door and you see me strapped to my four post oak bed, arms spread and tied with pink cotton rope to the posts above my head. My legs were also spread and tied with the pink rope to the posts below my feet. My breasts and pussy exposed. I'm smiling at you and there are three other girls in the room with me. One girl to my right with long straight brown hair laying against her breasts, her nipples barely peaking out and no panties. She is holding a stick with red feathers on the end of it. Another brunette is on my left, she has red and blonde highlights in her hair. She is wearing a school girl outfit. She has the same exact outfit Britney Spears wears in her first music video "Hit me baby, one more time." Her breasts are almost completely exposed, but you can't see her rose colored nipples. She is holding an electric tooth brush. Finally a third girl at the foot of the bed she has red hair that falls just past her shoulders. She is wearing a blue and grey cheerleader skirt that's very short. All you notice about her is her ass checks peeking out the bottom of it just teasing you, making you want to see the rest of her glorious perfect ass. Above the waist she is naked just standing there waiting to tickle my feet with a paint brush.

You make your way to the chair on the other side of the room and have a seat. Your already stiff as a board from seeing me laying there tie down on the bed unable to move and the three sexy ladies standing around me.

I flirtatiously ask, "You ready to have some fun?"

You reply, "I don't know what really is going on here, but I must admit I'm intrigued." I tell the girls to go ahead and give me their best."

The girl on my left with the feathers is lightly running the feathers on the stick over my body. I instantly start to giggle. Her body is leaning towards me and her hair has fallen away from her body and you can see her perfect perky nipples now fully exposed. First she runs the feathers up my arm. As soon as she gets to my elbow area I start to squirm, she brings it up to my arm pit and I start laughing. The girl in the cheerleading skirt is bending over the bed tickling my bare feet with the bristles from the paint brush. I can't stop moving my feet and legs. I'm arching my feet and wiggling my toes. My feet just keep moving in a fast motion back and forth, and my toes are curling. Some times when the bristles hit the soles of my feet it feels like a nice silk cloth, but that only last's for a split second. The rest of the time I cant control how much it tickles. You desperately wish it was you in the cheerleaders position, stoking those bristles on the bottom of my feet.

I'm laughing so much its starting to hurt tears are running down my face. It's a beautiful site for your eyes. You so badly want to touch your cock, stroke it at least once but I had given you orders not to. I'm squirming so much you can't take it. Just one touch. You start to move you're hand towards your steel rod. I'm still squirming and laughing, and I notice how big your cock is and how your hand is moving towards it.

I say, "No no baby not yet."

I'm really wet, I want you so bad! Looking at your thick hard cock and your lust filled eyes are taking me over the top.

The girl on my right in the school girl out fit is running the vibrating tooth brush on my belly making me squirm and laugh harder. I tell you to stand up and help them tickle me. You stand right up walk over to my right side and swoosh your finger nails up my leg to my thigh and I squirm more. Then you start poking my rib cage with your finger. My hips are whaling my arms are trying to break free. My feet are moving like crazy. You tell the girls that I look like a need a little break and they can leave now cause you want me to yourself. I was relieved, I definitely needed a little break. You come over to me and kiss me passionately. I instantly feel the shocks of passion flowing through my body and let out a moan. You go over to the tickle box I made for you on the end table next to the bed.

"Wow you really prepared for this huh? I have to tell you this is a dream come true, can I see what else you've got in here?"

I say "Of course, this is all for you."

Inside the box you see some cotton rope, cord, q-tips, and some mineral oil. You take the cord, mineral oil, cotton rope and grab the electric toothbrush off the dresser the girls left behind. You release my left foot, then my right, and bring my feet together so that my ankles are touching.

You look at me smiling and say, "Next time, leave your socks on for me to take off."

I giggle and say, "Ok, no problem."

You tie my feet together with some cotton rope, and take the piece of cord and wrap it around my big toes.

You look at me and smile and ask, "Your sure your up for more?"

I nod and reply, "For you? I'm up for anything."

I give you a wink and a big smile. You can tell I've finally come down from my adrenaline tickle high. You lean over and kiss my little piggies, suck on each and every one of my toes causing me to let out a little laugh.

You open the bottle of mineral oil pour a small amount into the palm of your hand and message it into my toes. With every little message you give on each toe I squirm and jerk my feet. You message the oil into the soles of my feet and down into my heels. You walk over to the corner of the room and pull the chair that you were sitting in earlier over to the foot of my bed and have a seat in front of my helpless feet.

You pick up the toothbrush and start flipping the bristles on my toes. I start once again to squirm. You turn the brush on and place it on the sole of my left foot just for a split second and I lose it. I am cracking up. You touch it to the sole of my right foot. I'm starting to kick my feet uncontrollably, laughing so hard, squirming as every little bristle come into to contact with me. You run it along the arches of both my feet. My toes are curling and wrinkles are forming on the soles of my feet from my feet being tortured. I am losing control and my laughter becomes begging.

"Oh please no, ha ha... no more... ha ha ha, stop!"

Your cock is so hard and greatly needs release. You stand up, un tie the rope and gently unwrap the cord from my toes. You slide my legs apart and climb on top of the bed and position yourself in between my legs. You stare deeply into my eyes. Your eyes are such a beautiful blue I could look in them forever. I'm seeing a side of you that I've never seen before and I love it. Your such a beautiful and wonderful man. I'm falling deeply in love with you. This moment is so magical. The passion, the love, the intense sexual need to feel you deep inside of me.

You stroke my face with your fingers slowly gliding them down my soft angelic face to my chin, you lift my face gently up towards yours and lean in and kiss my lips. Lightly and slowly so delicately that when our lips start to separate you can feel them slowly coming apart. You come back in again with another slow sensual kiss. Your lips feel amazing against mine. I let out a soft moan that I'm not even aware of making. Lost in the moment of passion. I slowly run my fingers through your hair, feeling each strand dance though my fingers down to your neck.

I feel your perfectly shaped penis head touch my vagina lips. As you gently push your way through them, they slowly separate letting you glide right in. You feel the wet warmth lubricate the tip of your penis. You don't push all the way in because I'm so tight and your so thick that you don't want to hurt me. I desperately want all of you inside of me. I want to feel that feeling of being full. I still stare into your eyes never breaking eye contact. You feel my hand on your hip as you bring yourself forward again. I'm pulling you in with my hand. I can hear your breathing getting harder and see your eyes looking deeper into mine. As you push your way in a little bit deeper I let out another moan. You start to pull out again and I grip your hip with my hand pulling you back down into me. You know how bad I want you, How bad I want to feel all of you deep inside me.

My hips lift up to meet your thrust, we both moan. Still looking into your eyes, I can feel myself start to cum. You feel me starting to get tighter. As I start cumming the walls of my vagina are hugging your cock. You lean in and kiss me once again. You can't hold it much longer either, your about to cum, you can feel it building up in your cock. The blood is rushing to your head. I pull you in with all the strength I still have, gripping yours hips tight pulling you down all the way inside of me. You bring your face down to mine, still looking into my eyes, our foreheads touching.

Your starting to cum. Your cock starts to slowly release inside of me. You start thrusting into me with so much power, your penis completely buried deep inside of me, it feels amazing. I can feel you starting to cum. I feel it pumping its warm liquid into me. Still keeping our eye contact. It's the most wonderful view I have ever witnessed. Your so full of passion and love. A few more slow but powerful thrusts inside of me as you fully empty yourself into me. When your done you slowly lean in and kiss my soft lips again. I'm so in love with. You're the kindest and most gentle man I have ever met and I hope