Tickle Torture

Story Info
A tickle fetish story.
1k words
3.81
27.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The office was dark and quiet. No one would be in because it was the weekend, which is why Amy had asked Joe to meet her there to go over some legal files. They wouldn't be bothered and would actually be able to make headway in getting some of the cases settled. And, she would finally be alone with him. The thought made a ticklish sensation flutter deep in her belly.

She heard a door slam and footsteps coming down the hallway. "Hey Amy, are you here?" Joe called out. "In the conference room." She responded.

Amy watched Joe as he strode into the room. Her heart fluttered. He looked so handsome in jeans and a polo shirt. He had his usual shy smile on his face as he softly said, "Hey there." She had never met a guy who was as shy as Joe and it made her chuckle silently to herself.

She was pretty sure Joe had a crush on her. Sure, he was older, but every time he talked to her at work, he always blushed a little and couldn't quite look her in the eye. His shy demeanor aroused feelings in her that she could sometimes barely control, especially as she listened to his deep voice. And, when she was able to make him laugh, she always felt the wetness begin to build between her thighs. His laugh was deep and sexy and she loved how it made his belly shake. He was a tall and slender guy, but he had just the right amount of belly that Amy loved, slightly rounded just above his belt.

"Amy, did you hear me?" Her eyes flew open and she realized she'd been daydreaming and was now extremely aroused. Flushing slightly, she turned to Joe and flashed a smile, making him grin and lower his gaze.

For about an hour they worked quietly, talking occasionally and comparing notes. This gave Amy time to observe Joe... his long slender fingers, the crinkles around his eyes and how sexy he looked in his glasses.

Finally deciding to take a break, they both stood and Joe stretched his arms to the ceiling, trying to loosen his muscles. Amy's gaze immediately dropped to his softly rounded and exposed belly. Their eyes met and Joe flushed, not knowing what to do.

Deciding it was now or never, Amy slowly walked towards him, circling so she was behind him and wrapped her arms around him. She arched her body into him and felt a slight shudder go through his body.

Running her fingers lightly under his shirt she traced them down his ribs and over his belly. She felt his belly quiver and heard a low, deep chuckle emanate from him, which, as she continued to tickle his belly, grew into a full blown laugh.

Twisting around so she was facing him, Amy rested her hands on his belly and looked directly into his eyes. He tried to lower his gaze and she tipped his chin up with one hand and whispered, "What do you want?"

Joe whispered, "I want you."

She had always wanted to throw Joe down on the large and comfortable sofa in the reception area. Taking him by the hand, she led him to the dark lobby and pushed him gently down on the sofa. She knelt over him and taking his glasses off, she slid her lips against his and parted them with her tongue.

Seeming to have overcome his usual shyness with her, she felt his strong arms pull her against him and their tongues mingled as they almost frantically kissed each other. She felt a deep ache and warmth spread into her belly and down into her slowly swelling mound.

She felt Joe's cock hard against her lower belly and ground herself against him, causing him to moan in ecstasy.

Slipping her tank top off, she then slipped Joe's polo over his head and lowered her mouth to suckle his nipples. He let out another low moan and heard him whisper her name. She quickly slid out of her shorts, congratulating herself on the foresight not to wear panties and unbuckled Joe's belt buckle.

She felt a deep throbbing in her clit as she exposed his belly. She slid his jeans and briefs off, causing his cock to spring erect. There was pre cum dripping from it and she licked her tongue across the top, causing another low chuckle from him. As she ran her fingers over his belly, the chuckle deepened into a loud laugh that made his belly shake under her hands. She clenched her thighs, trying to control her growing arousal that was about to explode into an orgasm.

Amy began to tickle Joe's cock, all around the tip, but as it throbbed and she knew he was about to cum, she would stop, eliciting a groan from him as he gasped, begging her to let him inside her. But, she was having too much fun torturing him, as his cock was as ticklish as his belly and his laughter was making tears run out of the corners of his eyes. She alternated between tickling his balls, then his cock, then back to his belly and ribs until he was roaring and shaking with unrestrained laughter.

Unable to withhold her orgasm any longer, she mounted Joe and plunged his cock inside her dripping pussy. Within seconds they both came hard and he pulled her to him as his body bucked and let loose his cum inside of her. She felt his cock throbbing against her clit, and as he said her name over and over, she orgasmed again.

They lay there, spent, and Amy gently trailed her fingers over Joe's belly, unable to help herself. She'd been longing to touch and tickle him for so long. He chuckled softly and this time, she felt shy. He lifted her chin with his fingers and said, "You do love making me laugh, don't you? I think you have a bit of a fetish with my belly!"

Blushing, she buried her face into his chest, which elicited more laughter, causing his belly to shake gently against hers.

Suddenly she felt his fingers slip between her mound and find her clit. Arching against him, she rode his finger and within minutes her body exploded in yet another orgasm. Pulling her back against him, Joe took her mouth against his and they kissed.

Neither one of them would ever look at the sofa the same way again.