Tickling Games

Story Info
Me and my mum play a game and a bit more.
642 words
3.68
106.5k
21
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Brian.

My story begins at about the time I turned 18. My dad had left when I was still really young and since I was only an only child it was just me and my mum from there. My mum owned a huge modeling agency so money was never a problem for us.

Since my mum only had me at 18 she was quite young and she worked out a lot, which kept her in fantastic shape. She wasn't very tall just average height. She had 36D cup boobs. She was really beautiful and it wasn't lost on me since she was the object of nearly all my fantasies.

Over the years, being just me and her, we had grown pretty close. We talked openly about everything-including sex; and, since she always trusted me so much, she had undressed before me plenty of times. That's how I knew her pussy was completely shaven.

By the age of 18 I had plenty of pussy with some of the girls from school who loved my eight inch dick. I loved sex probably more than anything other than my mother.

Anyway back to my story.

That evening after taking my usual shower; I realized that my balls looked a little shriveled up; so I went to my mum's room to ask about it in my towel. My mum was watching a movie and drinking a little wine in a tank top and her panties.

"Hey sweetie," she smiled at me.

"Hi mom," I said, giving her a peck on the lips.

"What's up? You look kind of worried," she asked.

"I think there's something wrong with my testicles," I replied.

'Am sure it's nothing, but let me see just to be sure'

So she moved the towel aside and held onto my dick with one hand while she felt around my balls with the other. My dick slowly started getting hard.

"Your testicles are fine. It's probably just all the cold water or lack of sex cause you seem to be enjoying this a bit too much," she said laughing.

She then shocked me by tugging my dick a few times and saying, "You have a really nice pecker."

She looked up and noticed I was really embarrassed and so she started to tickle me

"Two can play that game, Mom, and besides you always lose," I said.

As I tickled her I got so caught up I didn't notice when my towel fell off. Soon after, I was on top of my mother with my hard cock. Being distracted by my nudity and position my mom took advantage to get the upper hand. She grabbed onto my balls and started to tickle them.

Seeing the circumstances as right, I pulled off her tank top and started to play with her tits, while pretending to still be tickling her. As she wiggled around in excitement at my touch, I slipped my hand into her panties and rubbed her clit.

At first a look of shock hit her face, and then after the second rub she let out a loud moan. The look changed to one of pure pleasure. Her hand that was now holding onto my dick started to stroke me faster. Seeing this as a sign of acceptance I slipped two fingers into her pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb. I kept fingering her while she stroked me. Soon enough we were both cumming—her on my fingers and me on her tits.

We both collapsed on her bed out of exhaustion and pleasure. Me on top of her.

The next morning I woke up on my bed. My mom acted like nothing had happened and everything went back to normal. I had even begun to think it might have been a dream until a year later...

TO BE CONTINUED...