Ticklish Friends 1

Story Info
When tickle play turns into so much more.
1.6k words
4.73
1.5k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 05/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back, I realize I've known Becky a long time. Growing up she was always one of the girls in the neighborhood, bit quiet and awkward but let's be honest everyone is awkward growing up. As we went through high school with all the shenanigans that entails we became a bit closer and by graduation were pretty tight.

I guess with this thing I should introduce myself here before telling this particular story. My name is Lisa and I figured on some whim that it would be a bit fun to share some of the experiences I've been part of with my close friend Becky.

Becky was one of those friends who always seemed to be hiding something or maybe just keeping something in reserve is a better way to put it. Whenever the girls would talk about sex or who was doing who she would listen and laugh along but never really shared any stories of her own. Not like she wasn't a little cutie back then, bit short with shoulder length auburn hair and I have to gladly admit to admiring that cute butt and chest, she certainly turned a few heads in her day and still does.

After high school we all went off to university and by second year there were four of us renting a place off campus at the nursing school a couple hours from home. This is when I started to get to know Becky a bit better. As you can well imagine there was all the usual drama with boyfriends and the fun dynamics of having a bunch of girls living together their first times away from home. After a couple months, my room was beside Becky's and it was an old place converted to small apartments, I was learning even more about her. I swear the walls were so thin in this place you could hear someone change their mind. Anyway it wasn't too long before I noticed Becky seemed to enjoy her own company most evenings, if you know what I mean.

One of the first things I noticed, other than getting off listening to her getting off, was she really seemed to be into getting tickled. We always figured, whenever we bothered to think about it which wasn't often, that she was just a bit immature but whatever. She would be the first to set off some little tickle attack on one of us but always ended up on the losing side. Wasn't long before I noticed that following some little tickle adventure her soundtrack that night was even more exciting.

After a while it was just a habit of ours to get Becky trapped somewhere and have a little tickle fun with her. Even got a few of the boyfriends in on it some days.

I have to admit I was noticing some things about myself back then. After a bit I may have started a few more of the tickle attacks than not and not just with tickling in mind. Sort of became our thing. I also have to admit I really loved watching her get tickled, even if some of them turned into little grope sessions. We all went through a lot of batteries back then.

I will always remember the day when a surprise tickle play happened and everything changed with Becky and I. I had just gotten back from the gym to find her lazing on the couch reading. I had come in quietly and I don't think she heard me coming, which was surprising since I'm not always the quietist girl on the block.

Seeing her stretched out wearing shorts and an oversized t-shirt it was too good an opportunity to miss. I placed my bag carefully on the floor and playing tickle ninja crept up behind her. Now I'm a bit of a bigger girl, I mean not much taller than her but with legs and butt best described as thicc although the boobs are always a favorite. I keep my light colored hair a bit over shoulder length so with the pony tail it was out of the way of my stalking endeavor.

Standing behind her at the arm rest I took a brief moment to admire my friend. Her bare legs crossed and looking so tempting, I already imagined my nails running over them, feeling her squirm and giggle under me. Or maybe it was time to get those feet of hers again? The last time I pinned a foot I was sure she was going to pass out. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, in this heat I wouldn't either at home. Even the tight shorts and tank top I was wearing was too much over my sports bra.

Taking a deep breath I pounced, jumping beside her to start tickling her ribs. The surprised shriek was music to my ears as the book went flying and she curled up in a laughing ball.

"Surprise," I remember saying while laughing along with her. I knew all her spots by now and her ribs were always a great place to start.

"No stop!" she cried out laughing as she rolled to the side trying to avoid my short nails. As if. I crouched down beside the couch keeping her in place squirming madly under my ticklish onslaught, her hands trying to playfully push me off.

Moving off her ribs I pulled her shirt up to tickle her belly, poking her belly button a few times and wiggling my fingers. Somehow her laughter was even louder as she rolled against me, knocking me off balance.

As we rolled to the floor she managed to land on top of me, bit of a surprise there.

"Tickle attack me will you!" She said with a beautiful smile, her fingers digging into my belly now. I have to admit I'm not really ticklish there but the feel of her hands on me was more than a bit exciting at the moment. I played along, laughing away as her hands caressed my breasts teasingly before going for my ribs. I remember hoping that was a deliberate move but made sure I laughed even more with the rib play. The look on her face on top of me was a dream, her eyes so lit with excitement!

I let her tickle me a bit and I know the second boob squeeze and nipple pinch was pretty deliberate. Kind of hard to accidently tweak a nipple after all. I reached up to squeeze her hips, bucking her forward before rolling to the side and up on top of her. The look of surprise was hilarious as I was suddenly sitting on her hips, her hands playfully swatting away mine as now I tickled her ribs. Size matters honey.

The sounds of her laughter echoed in the room as she tried bucking me off, really doing nothing but pushing her hips against me delightfully. I grabbed her arms and holding her wrists in one hand pinned them above her head and scooting back planted a big wet raspberry on her bare belly. She squealed laughing at the wet sound, the fingers of my free hand pushing the top higher over top her now bare breasts. My fingers danced along her sides, under her armpits and across her upper chest. Feeling excited I danced them down to flick along a nipple, biting my lip in excitement as I saw it tighten and heard her breath catch.

Feeling this was the right time I let her hands free as I hovered over her, so damn exciting as she kept them stretched over her head. I tickled the inside of her upper arms down to her armpits before flickering along both breasts. As her back arched I knew I had her. Flicking along both nipples the low moan was the finest symphony of delight and I played that tune as best I could.

Her eyes opened and we felt a pause, the moment stretched painfully tight with potential. I think we were both too scared to move, neither wanting to be responsible for shattering the moment. I hesitantly leaned forward and our lips met for the first time but one looking back I think long due. The feel of her soft lips on mine was indescribable, no words could do the moment justice. Her arms wrapping around me, squeezing tight as we kissed. I felt her fingers digging at my bra and sat back to pull it over my head, smiling at the expression on her face as my large breasts fell free.

Her hands caressed my sides to cup them both, feeling the weight in her hands, squeezing and kneading like a kitten with a soft blanket. I leaned forward on my hands to let her take the feel of them, the gentle massage better than anything I have ever had. I leaned forward more and she looked at me before touching a nipple with her tongue. I'll never forget that first touch, her hands squeezing and looking in my eyes. I pushed my hips against hers, the feeling so intense it was unbelievable even today. She ended up working between both, at one point bringing both into her mouth with her tongue working magic.

We didn't manage to go further that day as we heard the roommates coming up the stairs, although I'm pretty sure our oh so innocent expressions didn't fool anyone. Since then we had a few more tickle play sessions, although I have to admit watching her get tickled and played with has been the most exciting thing ever. She gets to entertain her tickle, reluctance/submissive fetish and I've come to realize I'm a crazy bad voyeur. We both graduated a few months later and took on nursing positions at the same facility were we have found many ways to continue keeping the adventure going.