Ticklish Work Encounter

Story Info
Shy woman hooks up with ticklish, jolly IT guy at work.
1.2k words
4.21
10.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could hear him dragging his computer bag before he came through the doorway. As usual, his beautiful eyes were twinkling with mirth and he had grin on his face, just bordering a laugh. He always looked as though he might burst out into a loud chuckle at any time. The times she had seen him laugh always brought a distinct ticklish sensation between her thighs, which soon had to be relieved.

"Hey Doug," she said, flushing slightly. He always made her feel a tiny bit shy and she was pretty sure he knew it.

"Amy, how are you?" Doug asked, his eyes still twinkling.

"Fine," she replied, still not able to quite look him in the eye. She saw an almost imperceptible chuckle shake his shoulders and he looked away to try and hide it. She could feel the moisture soaking her panties and fought to control the urge to press her thighs together. What if he knew what she was doing?

She'd been waiting for his next visit, as she had found a completely off-beat and funny computer cartoon that she knew would make Doug lose it. Before she lost her nerve, she slid the cartoon across the counter and said, "I thought this would make you laugh." Doug took the cartoon, which depicted a farmer with his head stuck inside of the monitor of his Dell computer, and showed a cow, a pig and a horse calling for help, saying "Tech support, we have a farmer in the dell."

It took Doug a few seconds to register what the joke was, but then he immediately roared with laughter, throwing his head back and holding his belly in amusement. God, she loved his belly. She couldn't keep her eyes off it actually. It was soft and slightly rounded and she always had the incredible urge to tickle it. As she watched him shaking with unrestrained laughter, she began to squeeze her thighs and felt her clit harden and twitch.

Doug managed to say, between continuous loud chuckles, that he would be the hero of the office now, once he brought the cartoon back with him. He was holding onto the counter with one hand and still had his other hand resting on his belt buckle, as he tried to stop laughing. She saw that there were tears in his eyes and realized he was really tickled inside. It made her even more wet between her legs.

Doug finally stopped laughing and said, "It's a good thing I have to work on your computer because I think I need to sit down."

Amy gladly stood up and let him take his place behind her computer. As she watched him work she innocently picked a piece of lint off of his back, brushing him lightly with her fingertips. He immediately began to laugh softly, looked at her and said, "Sorry, I'm pretty ticklish."

Struggling to control the throbbing of her clit and the flush coming into her cheeks, Amy shyly met his gaze and said, "Oops, sorry about that."

Doug chuckled again and said, "Don't worry about it. I don't mind being tickled." She thought her heart would stop when he winked at her.

Returning to his work, Amy took a chance and trailed her fingers down his back again and then took both hands and ran them down his ribs on both sides, trailing them to his belly that looked even plumper because he was sitting. She felt Doug shudder and heard a low chuckle begin, which got increasingly louder as she continued to tickle him. He didn't fight her, he just bowed his head and shook with unrestrained laughter. It was then she realized that his pants had a very noticeable bulge and the bulge was throbbing. She felt her pussy juices slip down her thighs and her abdomen contracted as she felt an orgasm building.

She leaned down and whispered, "I think something else besides your belly tickles." This remark caused Doug to lean back in the chair and chuckle louder. "Yes," he said, "Being tickled arouses me. It doesn't take much."

"I see that," Amy whispered back.

The office was still quiet, as she had come in early to meet him. Wrapping her arms around him from behind the chair, she reached down and undid his belt buckle, watching his belly come loose, round and inviting. She lifted his shirt, which tickled him some more as the soft material trailed up his belly. She could tell he was slowly losing control.

Unzipping his jeans she reached down and freed his throbbing cock from his briefs and it sprang erect in her hand, oozing pre-cum and glistening. She slowly ran her finger around the tip and into the pee slit, causing more chuckles, deeper and louder than before. Doug's eyes were closed, tears seeping out of the corners of his eyes and his belly shook like a bowl full of jelly as he laughed. Amy had never seen something so sexy and could feel her orgasm building hard inside of her pussy.

"Amy," Doug gasped, "This is crazy! Anyone could catch us."

"I know," Amy responded, her breath catching in her throat as her insides tickled and her pussy throbbed.

Suddenly, they both heard someone walking up to the front. Amy immediately pushed Doug from his chair and onto the floor under the desk. Bringing a finger to her lips, she slid underneath with him. They both began to giggle silently, which only made them both more aroused.

As Amy stroked Doug's cock, he fought to keep his laughter at bay. His shoulders and belly shook and his eyes were squeezed tightly shut as he resisted the urge to let go and roar out loud with laughter.

As the footsteps faded away, Doug's cock twitched and trembled and then exploded in an earth shattering orgasm. He opened his eyes and locked them with Amy's as her body shook with her own earth shattering orgasm.

"God, Amy," Doug gasped, still struggling to stop laughing, "I have never been so aroused and tickled as I am right now."

Pulling her to him, as he saw she was suddenly overcome with shyness, he lifted her skirt, pulled her panties aside and lowered her down on his still throbbing cock. Just the sensation made his whole cock tickle and the sensation spread through his belly. He pulled Amy to him and she felt him shaking with renewed laughter, causing another orgasm to rip through her. Feeling her squeeze her pussy around his cock, Doug again exploded in orgasm.

Once they were calm and dressed again, Doug pulled back and looked Amy directly in the eye, penetrating her with his gaze. Her eyes fell and she felt an overwhelming shyness sweep over her. Doug chuckled and said, "I think you are the most passionate and also the most bashful woman I have ever met."

Lifting her chin with his finger, he leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. As their tongues explored each other, Amy pulled him to her so she could feel his belly press against hers.

Managing to look him in the eye, she said, "And, I think you are the jolliest and most ticklish man I have ever met." She then tickled her fingers over his rounded belly through his shirt, eliciting a low and deep chuckle from him.

Doug winked at her and said, "We need to do this again... soon."