Tidepoint Tailed Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alice, I claim you as my mate."

"I accept," she said, but it almost came out as a question. She moved slow and seemed uncertain, but she knelt down before him. But she was obeying, so I figured my help was not needed.

I decided to watch for now.

The way she acted, it seemed my earlier performance with Torrik had truly been burned into her brain. No doubt she moved to mimic me. Yet she seemed unsure of herself.

"You shall join my harem and carry my offspring," he commanded.

"Yes?" She performed well but her words seemed hesitant. An act she was performing

But she didn't resist, letting him thrust into her pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh," she moaned, and clearly she was starting to really enjoy herself.

The beastman rammed her harder and harder as she moaned.

I watched in delight, and I knew what came next.

"You are mine!"

I watched her eyes glaze over and her face go slack. Whoever 'he' had been the day before, Alice just felt her pussy be claimed forever by the beastman behind her.

The transformation was heartwarming.

The second time they went at it there was no hesitation.

Alice was yelling, "Breed me, breed me!" to her new mate.

I knew all over the Stronghold primal mass wedding beyond belief was in procession. Some taken on their backs, a few pressed up against a wall. A few mine whine but none would even need to be held down. Most would act as Alice had, crawl meekly on all fours and present their ass in the air to be fucked by the first Beastman male who asked.

Just the prior day, the 7th considered beastman only worthy of death or enslavement. Yet they would all submit as easily as Alice had.

I was so happy to think of how each newly virgin Furrian females were being taken and claimed one by one.

Their old lives as human men were over. Position of obedient mates to Silvermoon tribe were cemented forever as they were fucked. They'd quickly become happy to live the rest of their lives as submissive breeders to their former enemies.

Just like me.

THE END.

*****

Author's Postscript: Hope you enjoyed it. I originally had pages and pages of how Torrik received the 'eldritch relic' and how it worked, but it was so boring I removed it. I thought it worked better as a fast one-off. I left the exact visual details of the 'Furrian' people a bit vague on purpose so the reader could fill in the details themselves.

12