Tie Breaker

Story Info
A novel means of resolving a tied game.
799 words
3.97
33.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two college teams played their own special version of football, consisting of 20-man teams, with their own unique rules. It had been a tradition between the two colleges for over a hundred years.

It was a big point of honour each year for the winning team, so everyone took this annual game very seriously. The best athletes were chosen from the student body a few months in advance. Different positions on the field required different optimal body types: a few big, heavy guys were needed for blocking, several tall, lean sprinters for running, and even a few small, quick guys. So the best of most every athletic type were represented on each team.

Trouble was -- the rules required an idea to be generated on the spur of the moment, to resolve any tie. Both teams would have to agree to the tie-breaking contest idea.

So it was, leading up to the surprising 60-60 tie at the end of this year's game.

The players were exhausted after 3 hours of grueling intense field combat. No-one was in the mood for more grueling physical exertion.

The chancellors from both colleges took about 10 minutes to confer. Then they returned to announce the contest:

Each team would choose one young volunteer from their cheerleading squad. The contest would last exactly 30 minutes, the same length as a quarter in their game.

Each cheerleader would be weighed on a precise scale before the contest, which would be accurate to within one-tenth of a gram.

When the clock would start, each cheerleader would have 30 minutes to swallow as much cum as possible from her team of guys.

Then each cheerleader would be weighed again to assess how much was swallowed, and the trophy would go to the team whose cheerleader swallowed the most cum...

Team 1 chose a tall busty brunette, everyone's favourite, named Gail. Team 2 had trouble finding anyone to volunteer, until a peep and a raised hand was seen from far behind in the ranks of the cheerleaders. A newcomer, a fragile wisp of a girl, an unknown, named Davida.

Everyone immediately assumed that Team 1 would win--hands down. Gail was the prototypical sexually-charged seductress, experienced, confident, skilled. People were skeptical that Davida would even know what to do. And her mouth was so small that people wondered whether she could even fit her mouth around a cock, much less 20.

The contest took place indoors in a private room. Each cheerleader was weighed--Gail came in at 55.1211 kg (about 120 pounds), and Davida was 41.2913 kg (about 90 pounds). The cheerleaders were both 19 years old, and the players on the teams ranged between 19-28.

The players lined up in 2 rows, one for each team, and were required to undress completely. But there was no time for showers, everyone was sweaty and hot from 3 hours of grueling exertion.

The 2 cheerleaders had to be naked too, to make the weight measurements most accurate. Gail was 5'11" with 36D breasts, Davida 4'11" with 32AA breasts. Team 2 and their fans were actually discouraged, and assumed they'd lose in advance.

When the timer began, Gail plunged into her first cock, sucking with a wild frenzy.

Davida took her time, looked into her first player's eyes, and knew instictively what would turn him on most. She kissed him deeply, and to everyone's shock she shoved his stiffening cock right into her bare vagina. This turned him on so much that he was ready to have a massive orgasm within about 20 seconds...she pulled off just in time, and caught the first spurt of cum in her mouth just before sealing her lips over his cock. She expertly fondled and squeezed his balls as he came, and doubling the pressure of each jet of semen.

Gail, meanwhile, was already behind, despite her frantic efforts.

The pattern continued...for some players Davida gave just a simple sensual handjob, for others she started with a cock up her ass, for others just a simple light blowjob got things going quickly. But she was a master, and each player came within 30 seconds, with bigger orgasms than they'd ever had before. She actually managed to make it through all 20 players 3 times before the 30 minute buzzer went off.

Gail, despite her reputation, was fumbling and slow, she ended up spilling a lot of cum on herself, or on her hair, and she had a hard time stomaching the smell of some of the guys, slowing her right down.

It was a rout: Davida swallowed 657 grams of cum (over 2 cups!), and Gail only 126!

This started the legend of Davida, who ascended to become the first head cheerleader who maintained her title for all 5 years of her student life.