Tie Me Up

Story Info
Rope play leading to public sex with an old lover
3.1k words
4.03
23k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we were relatively new to the peer rope group, I was thrilled to be back at another meeting. My husband and I had been exploring our kinky side...he was the top to my role as a rope bottom, and we were learning new things and meeting new people together.

We're a poly couple, meaning we have romantic relationships with people, but our marriage is primary. He's straight and I'm bisexual. And while I'm a bottom for some things, I'm not a submissive and he's not a dominant.

Today was particularly big for us because it would be our first time attending a rope play party after the rope group. We noticed that the group was already larger than previous meetings have been, but people were friendly and we were welcomed easily.

I suddenly felt someone's eyes on me and turned towards the door, shock freezing me in place. Josh stood there, my shock mirrored on his face. After a moment, I felt Paul touch my arm gently.

"Ree?"

"It's Josh," I replied, hoarsely, my gaze from Josh's never wavering.

Josh and I had been lovers a year prior, with him introducing me to my kinky side. He'd been the only lover that I developed extremely strong feelings for before he dropped the bomb on me that he was moving out of the area. But then I found out he'd lied about being single and I came to the realization that I was just another plaything to him. By that time he'd disappeared out of the area. And so, while I suspected he was involved in the scene in this area when he was here, I had no reason to fear running into him. And since we hadn't seen him around, I relaxed into the groups, and forgot about it.

Until now.

Josh was making his way toward us, and I took a breath, steeling myself for the confrontation.

Josh nodded, "Hey Ree. Hey Paul."

Paul nodded. "Josh. Didn't know you were still in the area."

"I'm back," he replied.

I inhaled deeply, looking away.

"But I'm happy to see you guys found this group," Josh continued. "It's a good group."

"Yeah," I replied softly. "It is." I still couldn't look at Josh. "Except if you're back, then we probably shouldn't be here."

"Why's that, Ree?" The tone of Josh's voice had me looking at him, but I couldn't answer. When I remained silent, he continued. "Do you hate me that much?"

I shook my head. "Just the opposite," I replied, finding my voice. I started to turn away and he touched my arm.

"Ree, we should talk," he said quietly to me. "The last thing I want to do is push you away from the community. I never wanted to hurt you."

I shook my head. "I don't want to leave the community, but I don't think I can handle watching you play with someone else," I admitted, not meeting his gaze. "Especially when I know you don't want me anymore."

Josh opened his mouth to reply just as the group was called to sit for the month's discussion, and I shook my head. "It's good to see you, Josh," I said as I followed Paul to find a seat, and promptly did everything in my power to forget he was there for a little while.

Later, as Paul was struggling with practicing a particularly complicated knotted piece on my wrist and I was watching the demonstration, I heard Josh offer help to Paul to show him how to do it. Both guys looked at me for my permission for Josh to touch me.

I nodded. "It's fine." But it wasn't. Not really. I feared what feelings would be brought up the minute Josh's fingers were touching me, even though it was only my wrist. But at the same time, I trusted Josh with my body like no one else. Even after everything, I instinctively knew Josh wouldn't hurt me. Not physically, anyway. And if Paul could learn something new that we could use, this was a good thing.

I passively watched the guys tying my wrists together, finding the comfort that I've begun to associate with rope. I allowed them to manipulate my body in the ways that they needed feeling the hug of the rope slipping around my skin and settled into the relaxation.

The lesson went way too quickly and soon, I was being untied and jerked myself back to reality and the buzz of conversation around me. I was vaguely aware of Josh asking me something and asked him to repeat himself.

He was rubbing my bare wrist gently. "I just wanted to know that you were okay."

I nodded. "Yeah. Thanks."

Josh continued to hold onto my wrist. "Can we talk?" He asked, jerking his head over to a quiet corner. I glanced at Paul and he nodded his assent.

I felt the absence of Josh's touch acutely as I followed him to the corner. Taking seats in chairs facing each other, he leaned forward to me.

"Ree, I really don't want to keep you from being a part of this community."

I wrapped my arms around myself and looked at the floor. "I know, Josh."

"And just so you know, I want you, too. Back there, just the little bit with teaching Paul those knots..." His voice trailed off, and he cleared his throat. "I want more."

I shook my head," Josh...with the way I feel about you..." I closed my eyes. "It's too intense for me sometimes."

I felt his light touch on my arm. "I can relate. I feel the same about you." He sighed. "I want you so badly."

I studied him in silence.

"But you're someone else's," he finished, removing his hand from my arm. "Just know that I never wanted to hurt you. I think about you all of the time. I...I never stopped having feelings for you."

"Josh—", I started, but he cut me off.

"I want to play with you. Here. Tonight. But it's up to you. If you want to play, you'll have to be the one to tell me." Josh started to stand and I stopped him, placing a hand on his arm.

"I can't just do a one-time thing with you," I replied, softly.

Josh shook his head. "I can't do a one-time thing with you, either. Just think about it, Ree."

I was shaking.

I was hiding in the changing area, scared to step foot into the club. The demi cup, black and silver bra lifted my G sized girls, the cups barely hiding my nipples and the crystal bindis that surrounded them. My black boy-short style panties were cut high enough in the back to show some cheek. Hidden under the satiny fabric were more crystals decorating my bare mound. I was barefoot, my toes painted with my favorite bright red nail polish (OPI's "I'm not really a waitress"). It matched the polish on the tips of my fingernails in a modified French manicure. My short reddish brown hair was in its wild curls, and my make-up was dramatic.

I stared at myself in the mirror. My skin was already flushed. Whether it was with nerves or anticipation, I couldn't tell. I felt like my heart was going to beat its way out of my chest. This was the first time I was going to be parading myself in front of a group of people while clad only in my underwear.

And, if I was being completely honest with myself, I knew that everyone would probably see me in less than my underwear tonight. The thought both terrified me and turned me on.

Eventually, I convinced myself to leave the room and find Paul, who was sipping on a bottle of water while scanning the crowd. Very quickly I realized that I was one of the more conservatively dressed and relaxed.

Paul slipped an arm around me and nuzzled my ear. "You look great."

I smiled faintly, "Thank you."

"Are you nervous?"

I glanced at him. "What would make you think I was nervous?" I joked. "The fact that my heart is beating out of my chest or the fact that my hands are shaking?"

He chuckled. "It was just a hunch."

I looked around the crowd.

"Are you looking for someone in particular?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Really?"

I glanced at Paul. "Maybe." I sighed. "I'm sorry, babe. I just can't stop thinking about...being with him."

"I know."

"But I'm here with you, so let's go play." I said, determinedly.

He turned me to him. "I think you should play with Josh."

I looked at Paul in surprise. "Wh-what?"

He kissed me softly, careful to not mess up my make-up. "You and Josh have something unique. I see it. I've seen it for a while. You completely relaxed with him tying you up today. And I think you deserve to have a play experience like that tonight."

"But it probably wouldn't be a one-time thing."

Paul nodded. "I know," he replied simply. "You were happier with him in your life. And I like it when you're happy."

I stretched up to give him a kiss. "You're an incredible man, Paul. And I love you very much."

He grinned. "I know." I laughed with him. "Besides, I'm going to watch from here and see what Josh does so that I can replicate it later."

I turned to look where I had seen Josh talking with a couple of other men. "What if he turns me down?"

"He won't."

I sighed and looked at Paul.

"Trust me, Ree." Paul placed a few bundles of rope in my hands. "He won't turn you down."

I turned, and rope shaking in my hands, made my way over to Josh. The conversation stopped as I approached, and I smiled shyly at the two gentlemen with Josh before turning to him. Taking a deep breath, I steeled myself for what I was about to do. Josh watched me expectantly.

I held the rope out. My voice cracking with nerves, I managed to ask, "Tie me up, Sir?"

Josh swallowed thickly, before reaching out to take the bundles from me with one hand while taking my hand in his other hand. "Are you sure, Ree?"

No. It was my turn to swallow thickly before nodding. "As sure as I can be."

"Do you trust me?" Josh was studying my face intently.

There was no hesitation this time. I nodded. "Yes. I do."

"Do you have a safe word?"

I licked my lips, my mouth suddenly dry. "Red."

He began walking me toward an area of the club that was a little quieter, and I noticed a wooden chair against the wall. "I'm okay with you talking during the scene. I want you to let me know if I'm causing you pain or discomfort with the rope, okay?"

I nodded, relieved.

We stopped in front of the chair and he dropped all but one of the bundles of rope. He drew me to him so that my back was to the chair. I could feel the seat against the back of my legs.

Josh looked at me. "Take off your bra," he said softly.

Nerves that temporarily calmed down started again, and I started shaking again. This was the first time I was going to disrobe essentially in front of a group of people.

I glanced away, feeling panic starting to set in, and I felt Josh touch my cheek.

"Ree." I looked back at him. "It's just us. Just focus on me."

Staring into his eyes, I reached behind me to unhook my bra, pushed the straps down my arms, and moved the bra away from me, exposing my breasts. My nipples, already hard from desire, hardened even more from the cool air. He glanced down and his eyes widened in surprise when he saw the crystals decorating my nipples. Josh smiled, running his fingertip over the crystals and my nipple, causing my skin to pebble up in gooseflesh. I let out an involuntary moan and he treated my other nipple to the same treatment.

"I like these." Josh smiled into my eyes. I returned the smile.

"I'm going to tie you into a rope corset ok?" He held the rope in both of his hands. "Let me know if it's too tight, ok?"

I nodded.

I watched his face -- intent in concentration -- as he worked. The rope was soft against my skin, and I relaxed as he wound rope around my breasts, creating a support for them before wrapping the rope around me creating the corset. The process took some time, but with each wrap, it felt like I was being held. I felt safe and protected in the rope. When he finished the last wrap around my midsection, he studied his handiwork before studying my face and checking in with me.

"Okay?"

I nodded.

Josh touched my face, pulling me in for a quick kiss. At the first taste of him, I didn't want to stop kissing him and reached for him, and grumbled a little when he pulled away and took my hands in his.

He chuckled, and kissed my hands. "We'll do more of that later. Sit, Ree."

I sat on the edge of the chair and he took my wrists, tying them together. I started to squirm a little, getting incredibly turned on. His work was deft and quick, and soon, he had me sitting back against the wall with my hands tied to the ring on the wall above my head.

Josh knelt before me, smiling softly. "You're beautiful, Ree," he said softly. He ran his hands down my upraised arms, continuing down the sides of the rope corset, tucking his fingers into the top of my panties, and tugging them down my hips and legs. I shifted to help him get them off of me, and once they were tossed on top of my discarded bra, he moved me like he wanted me, stopping when he noticed the crystals.

He inhaled sharply and I watched him as he lightly touched the crystals on my mound. "All sorts of surprises tonight," he murmured, looking up at me. I inhaled shakily.

He returned to his task, and soon my hips were at the edge of the chair. Josh spread my legs, quickly tying one, then the other leg to the leg of the chair.

When he was finished, I was tied to the chair with my legs spread wide, my excitement evident to anyone looking at my dripping pussy. My hands were tied above my head. Crystal and rope were my only adornments, holding my breasts tightly.

Still kneeling between my legs, Josh was running his hand gently over my leg. "Still okay, Ree?"

Breathless with desire, I nodded.

"Just focus on me, Ree," he instructed as his hands traveled up my legs and caressed my bare thighs. As his thumbs stroked the soft skin of my bare pussy lips, my eyelids fluttered closed and my head fell back against the wall.

He stopped his touching. "Eyes on me, Ree," he commanded.

My eyes flew open and met his. I didn't want him to stop touching me.

Josh smiled, and I felt him stroking my pussy again. The touch was gentle, and I so wanted to buck my hips against his hand, but the rope prevented it. His fingers slowly made their way into my wetness, sliding over my clit, before sliding into my pussy. I moaned, letting my head fall back, but kept my eyes glued to his as he continued to finger me with one, and then two fingers. I kept my eyes to his even as he lowered his mouth to affix his lips around my clit.

As he flicked my clit with his tongue, sucking it into his mouth and twisting two fingers in and out of my pussy, I fought to keep my eyes open and on his. I was vaguely aware that I was on display and that people were likely watching, but my focus was on him and what feelings he was creating in my body. It didn't take long to being me to orgasm—the combination of the rope, being in a public place, and being pleasured like this, and I was screaming in ecstasy in no time.

After one last lick of my clit and gentle stroke of his fingers, he sat back from me, and studied me.

I was breathing heavily and watching him.

"I want to be inside of you," he said hoarsely to me. "May I?"

I nodded. "I want you inside of me," I replied, just as hoarsely. Within moments, he was sheathed in a condom, pulled my tied wrists from the ring on the wall and hand them around his neck, and pulled my hips forward to mount him. My breasts pressed against his chest, and I could smell my juices on his mouth as he leaned forward to kiss me as he slid his cock into me.

I gasped around his tongue, again trying to move my hips, but my tied legs kept me from having a full range of movement, so again all I could to was hold on for the ride. His hands gripped my bare hips as he buried himself into me over and over, my toes curling against the floor. I so wanted to be able to wrap my legs around him, and my legs strained against the ropes with the desire.

Suddenly, Josh stopped and lifted my hands from behind his neck, returning them to the hook on the wall, leaving only my pelvis against his. I groaned in frustration, but he just smiled and reached down with his thumb to rub against my clit as he resumed thrusting into me. My body surprised me again with a massive orgasm, causing me to scream in surprise. I was vaguely aware of his answering grunts and jerky thrusts indicating his orgasm, but the haze of pleasure didn't really allow me to fully register anything until he was untying my wrists. Josh was leaning over me, rubbing my wrists to get the blood flowing again, and I felt him kiss my temple.

"How are you, Doll?"

I smiled, almost sleepily. "I'm good." I sighed, happily. "I've always liked it when you've called me 'Doll'."

He laughed quietly as he rubbed the other wrist and turned to untying my legs from the chair. "How do the legs feel?"

I flexed my feet under his hands. "Like jelly," I answered. "Really good jelly."

Josh reached up and rested a hand against my cheek. "Thank you for trusting me." His lips met mine in a soft kiss. I nodded, because I didn't have words. But looking into his eyes, I didn't need words. He got it.

Later, after being unwrapped from my rope couture and wrapped in a robe, I found myself sandwiched between my two guys on a couch, relaxing as Josh stroked my hair as I rested my head against his chest and Paul held my hand. And I was happy.