Tie Me Up and Eat Me

Story Info
Her first time as a submissive.
4.1k words
4.35
83.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a young girl, the age where sex was a mystery and fantasy took over my mind, I would lie in bed at night and imagine what sex would be like. In my world, I imagined things differently. Instead of traditional sex, something I read in my mothers forbidden books, or things I would see in the brothers porn magazine, I would imagine me being helpless, taken by a stranger. One of my most visited fantasies included being kidnapped by a Doctor with a sex crave, or a handsome stranger. I would be tied up, gagged and deflowered. Perhaps my fantasies or ideas of sex were abnormal and weird, but they were mine.

I dated a few guys through high school and my first year of college. They were the average jock, into themselves and what they candidly called, "busting a nut." I never felt comfortable enough to discuss my fantasies with them, for one, they were not usual, for two, what guy would think it was fun?

It was my second year in college, the year of my discovery. I was in the old library doing research for a microbiology project that was due. I was bored reading about disease causing organisms, and typed into the search engine on the computer, "Bondage and rape." It brought up a bunch of pornographic pages so I refined my search to "BDSM." It was there that I leaned what a sex slave was, safe words, bondage tape, ball gag, all of that was. It was intriguing to me. I found an online community in the Pittsburgh area where people with like minds come to meet. I figured it would be harmless to put up a profile of me, so when I got to my dorm, a more private area, I filled out a profile and posted a picture of me.

I was amazed with how many emails I got and replies to my profile. It was a little alarming how some of these people would go out of their way, out of state, to meet a total stranger to have some odd sexual fantasy fulfilled. I had females, couples, men that wanted to be dominated and men wanting to dominate. I was more interested in the men wanting to dominate, that's why I focused my emails on Cutter. That was his handle on the website. Our emails began as simple, informal and really not too informative but within a month, our emails became a daily thing, then we began to chat on AOL. I looked forward to the chats and I discovered parts about me that I did not know I had. For instance, I had a knack for writing erotic chats and got aroused by it. I was very flirtatious; it was amazing how chatting to someone on a computer can bring out the most hidden treasures of one's persona.

Cutter educated me on his domination techniques, and was able to convey to me he was gentle by nature but commanding enough to 'get the job done.' He made me want to try it; he made it sound like fun. I often got aroused thinking of how he could take me, dominate me, make me beg for his touch.

After several months of daily chat, we both wanted to meet in person. He lived just outside of Pittsburgh and was familiar with the city. I was not so familiar; I was just going to college there. I contemplated the gathering for a long time. I was telling none of my friends about my interaction with Cutter. I knew they would think I was a nut case and endangering myself. I knew that if I told any of them, even the closest of them, they would no longer view me the way they did.

My own concerns were there as well. What if he turned out to be a psycho killer? I saw shows like, "America's most wanted," and "Cops," and "Unsolved Mysteries." I knew what the dangers were, but that sort of added to the excitement of it all. I had no expectations from this meeting, in fact, was under the impression it was just going to see each other, nothing sexual.

We decided to meet in a public club; LaGa, a gothic, industrial, fetish club in the heart of Pittsburgh. There was this fun store called Pulse that I went into during my break between classes. It had interesting fetish type clothing from pleather, vinyl, leather, and silk with fish net. I wanted to look innocent so I eyed this gothic dress that had a very low V neck and a thick leather band or faux belt around the waist. It was black, and 'cool.'

It was Saturday night, July 10th, the day before my birthday, when we set our date. I was nervous all day, worried that he won't like how I look as we have never seen one another or heard each other's voices. I was worried that my not so waif figure would turn him off and he would never call me back. I was worried like a teenager. I ate nothing the entire day. Amanda, my college friend, called me to see what I was up to, she and a bunch of the other girls were going out dancing, and I told her I had to study. She would think nothing of it; I often turned them down to study.

I funked my dark hair into a sassy style, put on the only make up I wore, mascara and spritzed my body with my favorite scented musk. I approved my self in the mirror and looked at the clock. I had less than ten minutes to run around the block to meet Cutter, outside of the club.

I believe I arrived two minutes before 8. I didn't know what Cutter looked like, he told me he would be wearing black. Well in this club and city, everyone wore black. I scanned the clusters of people in front of the club, searched up and down the side walk and saw no one that resembled his description.

I stood there, looking like a lost tourist for about five minutes when hands covered my eyes.

"I've been watching you," said a soft masculine voice.

"Did you like what you see," I nervously replied, hoping this was cutter and not some whack job.

"Indeed," he replied. He then let go of my eyes and turned me around to face him.

He was about 5 foot seven or so, brown hair, glasses, and a slender build. He was older than I that made him even more appealing. He wore black leather pants and a black t-shirt. It was nice to look at on him, the leather pants. Shows certain bulges that jeans just don't reveal.

He looked me up and down and raised a brow before saying, "Wow, you look fabulous."

He seemed pleased and his eyes kept returning to my full D cup breasts.

"My real name is Tim by the way, you look beautiful," he extended his hand to me.

"Tina," I said as I felt my face blush and shook his hand.

Granted we were strangers to one another, but we talked of intimate things which made us also familiar with one another. I knew things about him that others do not know, as well as him knowing my deep fantasies of being spanked, raped, and taken. We knew of each other's expectations and that was important for us to establish before we met, building up a certain level of trust.

"Shall we," he asked. I nodded and followed his lead into the club.

The dance floor was moderately full of dancers, tables were clustered with casual socialites and drinkers and there were curtained rooms behind the bar area that seemed to be quite popular. Cutter and I sipped at our drinks and chatted about basic every day life things, my attention kept moving to the curtained rooms.

"What do you think is back there," I asked him.

He grinned at my naivety and said, "I know what's back there, and you do too," he sipped on his drink, keeping his eyes on mine.

"Oh," I grinned and smiled, feeling a little foolish. "I figured there would be doors up rather than curtains," I added.

"There are doors," he said

reassuringly. "Do you want to go back there?"

His directness was surprising. For some reason, I assumed he would be more prone to feel me out before asking me to go back there. I liked his attitude, much to my surprise.

I looked back at the curtained rooms and watched a few people going in, coming out, some women were wearing next to nothing but leather straps around their breasts and groin, toting their love slaves on a short chain leash. Others wore masks made of leather with zipper mouths and choke collars, clutching flogging paddles and whips in their hands. My heart leapt in my chest briefly, adrenaline was telling me yes but the shy side of me was saying wait.

"Have a few more drinks sweetie," Tim said as he touched my hand, "Then we can discuss the 'back rooms'," his eyes grew large as though he was speaking of a scary monster.

"So chatting with you is wonderful," he began saying. "You have no idea just how aroused I get just talking to you. We don't even have to be talking about sex and I am aroused. Hell, I've never seen your face and just knowing you through the emails and chats, I want you," He was still holding my hand and at this point, he moved it from the table to his groin. I felt the hardness of his arousal pressing through the already constricting confines of his leather pants.

I smiled, blushed and said nothing. I looked into his eyes and gripped at his cock. I felt this dull ache in my own loins, an ache that was only going to get stronger. At that moment, he said, "It is time."

He stood up and directed me to do the same. He then, still clutching my wrist, lead me to the bar where he leaned into talk to the man clad in a leather mask who seemed to be guarding the curtained areas. The music was pulsing some gothic music and my heart was pounding in my ears yet, I was not going to fight it. I admit to being scared, but I was also quite aroused.

Tim handed the large stalky man a card and the man nodded, patted him on the shoulder and handed him a key.

"Let's go sweetie," Tim said as he walked past the big man and headed to the red curtained room. He pushed the curtain aside and behind it was a door. He unlocked the door and walked in, dragging me behind. It looked like a locker room. There was a metal bench in the middle of the narrow room, with five lockers, each numbered. Tim ordered me to sit on the bench as he fumbled for another key, a locker key. He opened up locker number 113 and pulled out a large duffle bag. He made a thump noise as he put it on the floor. He then pulled out a bodice that tied up in the front but allowed the breasts to hang free. A pair of black leather panties with no crotch followed and a black blind fold.

"Here," he said as he tossed them to me. "Put them on."

Now I knew why he asked for my sizes, I had forgotten he had.

He grabbed his bag and went into another room, there were two other doors. I sat there for a moment and looked around. It was amazing how quiet it was in here considering the dance floor was just out side of the room. I quickly undressed and slipped into the bodice. It was a bit tight, but that was the point. I put the crotch less panties on once I figured out which part was the front and which was the back. I giggled at myself for not knowing. Just as I pulled them up, he came out. He had just his leather pants on; his arousal was still quite obvious.

"You coming?"

I nodded and walked over to him. I felt embarrassed at first as I was always self conscious about my naked body. I felt my breasts hung too low, or were oddly shaped. He looked at me, then my breasts and said "God you are sexy. Now come," and he grabbed my hand and led me through the door.

The room looked like a dungeon. The walls were stone like, and there were chain cuffs hanging from the ceiling, with a raised platform to meet them. There was a type of spread eagle board that appeared to be adjustable. A person could lie down or be upright. There was a table set up with a bunch of metal devices, colorful vibrators, and other things I couldn't see. The room was lit with candles, some in chandeliers and others on tables and wall mounts.

"Holy shit," I said.

Tim turned and stood before me, his face was stern. "You do not speak unless told to do so."

I wanted to grin but knew not to. I was not used to this, and was afraid I would fail at it. I was nervous and admit tingly was second guessing my decision to be here. I didn't feel that I was ready for this.

"Where is the blind fold," he asked sternly.

"Uh- I "

"Get it now."

I went back into the locker room and fetched the scarf like blind fold. I returned and handed it to him. His stare was firm, his lips were pursed shut and he quickly took the scarf from me and ordered me to turn around. I obeyed, heart pounding and knees shaking, I obeyed.

He tied it tightly around my eyes, I could see nothing, and felt comfortable and less self conscious about my naked breasts and not so perfect figure.

He grabbed my arm and led me about ten steps to my left, where the suspended cuffs were. He told me to step up with my right, then with my left and stand still. I felt the cold metal wrap around my right wrist, click shut tightly, and then the same to my left.

"Spread your legs," he said as his hand pushed my thighs apart. I moved my right foot out, then left and felt leather straps get secured around my ankles. I felt very vulnerable and that aroused me. I felt as I imagined I would during my self pleasing fantasies that kept me company on my lonely teen age nights. I was his for the taking and ready.

I felt something soft around my nose, warm on my face. Perhaps his face was right in front of mine. I didn't move; I remained statuesque. I felt a soft touch on my lips, his lips were on mine kissing me so softly, I barely felt their touch. His lips moved from mine, to my chin where he touched my chin with his tongue before kissing it, then to the left side of my neck. He sucked gently on my neck, his hot breath formed gooseflesh on my arms. His lips moved to the front of my neck then to my right. He nibbled on the right side before moving his lips back to mine. He kissed me firmly, parting my lips with his tongue before darting his tongue into my mouth, sucking on my lips and kissing me deeply. I heard a soft moan escape my throat, which caused him to stop.

I heard him step down from the platform and walk a few steps away, 4 to be exact. I heard clanking and rustling of things before he took four steps back to me. His hands cupped my breasts, bringing them to his mouth. He sucked my nipple forcefully into his mouth. It hurt but felt wonderful at the same time. He sucked and nibbled on my large pink nipple and then he moved to the other breast, doing the same. When he was done suckling them, I felt something cold and metal clamp down on the left nipple, then on the right. It hurt at first, sending a stinging pain deep into my breasts. Shortly after, they began to feel cold and numb.

Tim pressed his body against mine, his bare chest was touching mine, his leather clad erection pressed into my abdomen, then moved down and under my moist pussy. I felt him grind his leather clad cock into my wet pussy, rubbing and dry humping me, making me even more wet. As I groaned softly, he pulled on my clamped nipples making me screech.

He pulled away and it sounded like he was moving around. The touch of his tongue on my moist pussy lips surprised me but was welcome. His tongue danced around my shaven lips and then pushed and prodded at my hardened clit. As he flicked my clit with his firm tongue, my right leg jerked a little. He dipped his tongue into my pussy and then he sucked on my lips, nibbling them and sucking. Standing was difficult so I relaxed my legs, finding that the suspended cuffs supported me just as well. Tim forced a finger into my pussy as his tongue teased and prodded at my clit. I tilted my head back, my arms were beginning to ache from hanging, but the pleasure below was well worth the ache.

I felt the knotting ache of my climax well in my lower abdomen as he finger fucked me and tongue lashed my clit. Tim moved his fingers in a quick and hard fashion, bringing me closer to release. He could tell I was close, I am not sure how he knew but he stopped. The wave of my climax was ready to crash, and he stopped, making it subside to a dull ache deep in my loins.

"Not yet," he whispered into my ear as he un-cuffed my right hand, then my left. The pain moved quickly from my elbows to my shoulders, then subsided as I wiggled them a little.

Tim grabbed my arm and led me down from the platform and over to my right about ten steps. He instructed me to step up and turn around until I felt something at the back of my thighs. He then instructed me to sit; then he eased me to lie down. I was on the spread eagle table. He secured my ankles first, then my wrists.

He tightened the clamps on my nipples, introducing a new pain to them. The pain was hot and searing, and did not abate like before.

"Ouch," I said sharply.

Tim put his hand over my mouth and told me not to speak. He then whipped me, with what sounded and felt like a whip, right across the chest.

"You will get more if you speak so don't. Be a good girl."

I felt a cold object between my legs. It touched my pussy lips before forcing through them and deep into my pussy. It hurt at first, it felt large but after a few strokes, it felt marvelous. Tim moved it in and out in a slow rhythmic pattern. He did so for just a few short moments, I did my best to hide my satisfaction.

"Do you like that," he asked.

I nodded. He shoved it in hard and repeated his question.

"Yes," I said.

"Yes?"

"Yes master," I said near climax.

He stopped, leaving me with the familiar dull ache. The table wiggled as I felt him climb on. I heard him unzip something, his pants maybe. I heard skin touching skin, maybe he was stroking his cock. I then felt it at my lips, something warm.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out," he ordered.

Tim straddled my chest and grabbed my hair, pulling my face up and forward. I stuck my tongue out, he wiggled his cock against my tongue before telling me to put my tongue back in but keep my mouth open. He pulled on my bangs, giving me a new pain to focus on; the pain on my nipples was finally dulling. He moved his cock slowly into my mouth. It seemed rather large; it filled my mouth and touched my throat easily. I felt myself want to gag but was able to hold back the urge. He moved his cock slowly in and out of my mouth; I cushioned my teeth with my lips so they didn't scrape him. He groaned softly as he continued to fuck my mouth gently. He pushed his cock as deep as he could into my throat, through stifled gags, I took him in. He moved more forcefully and quickly in and out of my mouth and throat, he groaned louder and then stopped.

"How do you want me," he asked.

Before I could answer, I felt his mouth on my pussy again. He sucked on my lips, and fingered my pussy.

"I want you," I said.

"What," he asked as he shoved three fingers deep into my pussy and pressed on my clit with his tongue.

"Oh god," I said as I felt that ache come back and the climactic wave close in.

"No," he barked as he forced another finger into my pussy and pulled on my clamped nipple.

"I want you," I said as I nearly came.

He stopped, just before I could release the ache that has been inside of me since we began. Each time it became stronger, more apparent. He tugged on both nipples, sending pain from my breasts to my back.

"How do you want me," he said again.

"I want you to fuck me," I said. "I want you inside of me, fucking me."

"Very well," he said. The table lowered, and he pushed my legs farther apart. I felt him rub what I thought to be his cock, around my pussy lips, teasing them as his thumb rubbed my clit. He stuck the object in just half an inch, and then pulled out. His thumb continued to massage my clit in a circular and firm motion. He then shoved it in me all of the way and held it in there, not moving. It was his cock, was warm and softer than a vibrator or dildo, but firm. He filled me, and held himself there as he pulled on my clamped nipples. He then moved in and out slowly, as though savoring each thrust. His thumb continued to manipulate my clit as he moved in and out at a faster pace.

He began thrusting harder inside of me, and faster. I felt myself on the verge of release when he gave my nipple clamps a good firm tug. The sensations of his cock inside of me and the pain sent me over the edge as I released in a spasmodic pulse onto his cock. I felt my body grow rigid as I came and he stopped moving.

12