Tie Your Mother Down

Story Info
Father and daughter show mom what she's missing.
3k words
4.31
124.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though I am married to a very sexy woman, she lost her physical love for me years ago, leaving me with nothing but my mind and hand to satisfy my need. She is lost in a world that surrounds her with creature comforts; only the best will do no matter the cost. Though I could afford it, it has left a bad taste in my mouth, leaving me to focus all my affections to the only gift she gave me with out a price tag, you.

I remember bringing you home almost 19 years ago, so full of life and love, you grew into a beautiful young woman. We sent you to the best schools that sharpen your mind and you developed a quick wit to match it. You would pick up on things others have missed; which led me to my downfall..

Along with your mind, you were gifted with a body like few others. It always amazed me at only 5’6” your body was the picture of perfection. An ample bust fitted on your petite frame gave you the look of a goddess as your long blond hair flowed over your shoulder. Shapely legs topped with your firm back side, you always to the extra time to play up your figure but only slightly. Many time I would see men, old and young, stare at you as we walk together at the mall or at your school, the lust barely hidden from view. As you grew more I began to notice it myself, with shame I would look at you run around out side by the pool or as you worked out in the home gym your mother bought.

I think you picked up on this and played it up for all it was worth. Wearing your school uniform that you previously would shuck off right after you were home stayed on when I was home, letting it flip around as you bounced from room to room. On the weekends you would run around in tight tops and tighter shorts, bending over often in front of me, letting me know you were watching me. Many times my mind and hand would wander over my manhood thinking of you and soon the guilt of what I did faded.

Often we would welcome the morning together in the kitchen as you would get ready, and you would get more daring with your teasing, letting me see your underwear as your skirt rode up as you reached for something up high, looking back to make sure I was looking or you sit on the counter and slowly open your legs, flashing me’ as we talked.

“Mommy wants you to help her move her new vanity upstairs while I’m at school. Thank the Lord I only have a few weeks till I graduate and I have the whole summer to send with you until I move to State.” Your legs scissoring open and closed about two inches, letting me see your laced underwear. “You need to see this set she bought, it’s frigging huge. It has this high backed chair and a lighted mirror. I think its oak or something, so have fun lugging it.

You hop off the counter and kiss me like every morning, but this time you kiss my lips, letting it linger a moment. You bounce out the door to the car and leave me alone with my thoughts and, oh yah, my wife. I walk out to the garage to see her new acquisition and was taken back by the shear size of the mirror and chair. Tasteful and fine with much love put into the details. I bring up the pieces to my room and start to set it up. I could afford to have someone do this but I still take pride in my ability to take care of these things myself. And she gives me plenty to do with her spending habits.

After I finish, I start to head to the kitchen, hungry from the lifting and walk past your room. I stop and open your door. The large bed covered with a canopy, lends to the image of the princess you are. I walk around your room and glance at your kingdom, trying to get a feel for what’s going on in your life. I spy a notebook on your desk and flip through it. After a few pages I realize that I’m actually looking at your diary. I sit on your bed and start to read. I find that you have been growing up with out me knowing, kissing boys, and letting them feel your body and you touching one for the first time. No mention of having your virginity taken, but you have been thinking about it. In a trance, I read more and find that you have a crush on an unnamed man that you wish you could tell but don’t feel like he thinks of you in that way.

Reading to the last page, skipping a few, I read your last entry dated last night.

“Were do I start, diary? I need to tell him how I feel and how much I want him. I can’t stop thinking about him. His strong hands, his deep eyes and what I think is a large cock. I need to feel his deep inside of me, ripping me up. I want to feel his tongue over my clit as her eats me. I want to feel his lips on mine as we make love, as we fuck our way to heaven. I want to feel my lips stretched buy his manhood. God, please bring him to me. I can’t even take the feel of my dildo anymore, all I want is him. I know I shouldn’t feel this way but Daddy turns me on so much. I just want to feel his cock explode in my pussy so bad, but the words won’t come out.”

I drop the book in shock. My baby wants me to fuck her. I sink down and think and soon I realize I’ve wanted the same thing. I walk out of your room in a daze on slam into your mother. She still has her youthful body, not as fine as yours but still able to turn a head or two. She says she has been looking for me. She goes on and on how I didn’t put the chair in the right spot and how she thinks I scratched the arm on it. She talks to me, but she could be a mile away. My only thoughts are of you, stripped down to nothing riding my face and licking my hard on. She bring me back to earth by yelling at me to fix her chair before her gets out of the shower. She needs to get ready for a party at her friends house.

I go to my room and start to look at her chair. Nothings wrong with it as far as I could tell and sit in it to test it. It’s very strong, able to hold my frame and relax for a moment. I lose track of time and soon drift off to a light sleep. I dream of you and see in my mind, you on your knees in front off me and looking at my eyes. Your mouth is open and your tongue is circling my hard on. You take me in deep and I guild your head with my hands, not hard but just enough to let you know I’m in charge of the pace.

Suddenly I’m awoken with your mother’s screeching in my face. She needs me to move my “lazy ass” out of her chair. I get up and go to leave, as she tears into me about how she just keeps me around for the money and wishes she didn’t saddle herself down with a loser. Something inside me snaps and I walk over to my closet, pulling out what I need. I close the door and turn to her. “We need to talk, honey.”

It’s three o’clock and I waiting for you to come home in the hallway. I hear your car pull in and I listen to your footfalls up the stairs to the house. You open the door and drop your book bag, turning to see my grinning face.

“Daddy you seam very happy today. Did you do something?” giving me a sly look.

“Well yes I did, you could say, something I should have taken care of years ago and I learned something new today, to boot.”

I move over to you and place my hands on your hips and pull you close to me. You look up at me in confusion as I place my lips next to your ear.

“I know your secret, and I want it too.” I whisper to you.

You pull from me and look at me in horror. I hold on to you and press my lips to yours holding you still my your hip. You try and push me away, but I keep hold of you and my lips stay to yours. Time drags forever in a second, as you push and try and tear away. Slowly you part your lips and lick mine. Quickly we embrace as we explore each other’s mouths, my hands running over your body. We part as you look at me and smile.

“Well I think someone has found my diary. No more secrets for us, Daddy, I want you to make love to me” grabbing my collar, kissing me again “Take me and make me yours.”

“First I have something to show you. I think you will like it a lot.”

I grab your hand and lead you upstairs, you grabbing at me the whole way. I open the door to my room and cover your eyes with my hands. Walking behind you closely, your backside pressed onto my growing member, I bring you in place and remove my hands. You step back in shock as you see your mother in her chair.

Her hands are bound to the arms with my neckties and she is dressed only in her black lace bra and panties. A tie is wrapped around her head, gagging her, as she looks at us with wide mad eyes. Unable to use her hands or even talk she lets out a muffled scream at you, wanting your help.

“What did you do, Daddy, she can’t move. Why did you do this?” your eyes look at me for answers.

“Nothing she didn’t have coming, in my mind. Mommy hasn’t been very giving in the sex department in the past few years and I thought we could show her what she’s been missing.”

The words form and hang in the air as your mother screams in shock, watching you for a reaction. A small evil smile spreads across your face as you walk to me. Walking like a woman in heat, you start to undo your top button.

“That’s very dirty, Daddy, thinking Mommy wants to watch us fuck. Very dirty and hot.” Your hands climb my chest and wrap around my neck, pulling me in for a kiss. “ I think she’ll like it a lot” stuffing your tongue in my mouth.

You run your leg up mine and use your hand to hike up your skirt to show Mommy. She lets lose a scream that would have shattered glass if it wasn’t for the gag, as you start to undo you belt. I use my hands to hold you to me as I play with your firm backside. A moan escapes you as you finally free my pants. Placing your hands on my shirt you rip it open and kiss my body. Licking my nipples I grab your head and force you on to them. You switch over and over, giving each the same amount of love before you start to slide further down my body. Looking up at me you open my pants and place your hands inside, pulling me out of them. My hard-on in your hand, you start to stroke it back and forth. You open your mouth and flick it with your tongue like in my dreams.

“ I don’t see why Mommy doesn’t want this in her mouth it looks so good.” You dive on it and wrap your lips over half of it. “ I like the taste of your precum, it’s warm and sweet”

You move your head up and down, turning to show your mother it going deep inside your mouth. You take it deeper and deeper into you as I toss my head back in sheer pleasure, losing myself in your mouth. Your use your hand to pump the base working it in the opposite direction of your mouth. I hold you still with my hands and you stop moving and let it go.

“ That’s it Daddy, fuck your little girl’s face. Give me your cum. Let in leak down my chin if I can’t swallow it all.”

I hear your words as you go back to work on my hard cock and look down at you. Your undoing your shirt and letting me see your breasts and shuck out of it. You bring yourself close and start to rub them on my leg. I’m so close to losing it as I look at your mother. She’s no longer wide-eyed, as I see her chest start to heave and her ass move around in her chair. Looking down again I see you puff your cheeks out trying to fit more inside. Not knowing how much more I can take I lift you up and bring you to the bed.

“ Get on your hands and knees and face your mother.” I instruct you. “ I want her to see your face. I think you should take off your panties as well.”

You do as I say and I climb behind you and lay on my back. Shimmying under you, I line your pussy up with my mouth and grab your ass. Pulling you down I attack you clit with wild movements and slide my tongue up and down your slit. I bury my tongue deep in your hole and push you up and down, fucking you with it.

“Oh shit Daddy, that feels so good. Look Mommy, look it what you gave up. That’s it, keep eating my pussy. I’m going to cum so good. I love it, don’t stop till I cum” You look at your mother and see she’s trying to reach her pussy, but can’t. “Mommy likes what she sees Daddy. She likes to watch me be your slut. Oh god I’m about to cum in front of her”

I feel you press down as I move over your clit and suck it into my mouth. I bite it lightly as you grind into my face. Your scream out as your body shakes and moves wildly. I grab your hips as you cum, not letting you go till your body sags and goes limp. You roll over and catch your breath, moving your fingers over my mouth. I watch as you lick your own juices from them and wink at me

“I taste good, Daddy. I wonder what mommy taste like? I think she’s suffered enough. She’s going to blow if she doesn’t get so relief “

I watch you crawl over to her and kiss her legs. She opens them up for you as you work to her upper thighs and down into her lap. Not wanting to miss a moment, I slide behind you as you start to lick her panties and her head flies back and all around. I grab my cock and slowly slide in up and down your slit. You push back trying to get me to put it inside you but I move so it only touches the outer lips and your clit. Mommy lifts her ass off the chair, lunging at you to have you lick her, as you pull her thong off her body. You start to tease her and lightly lick it. Seeing this I slide my cock into you hard forcing your face to her dripping pussy, and I reach up and remove her gag.

“ Shit yes, baby, eat that pussy, eat Mommy’s wet cunt” she shouts to the ceiling.

The words hit me like a ton of bricks as I plow into you. I feel you part to my sliding cock as you bury your hungry mouth in to your mother’s pussy, eating her out as I fuck your tight wet pussy. Seeing your mother come alive like this spurs me on as I grab you hips and force on onto me deeper and harder with every stroke. Your mother, lost in her orgasm starts to yell and shout.

“That’s it, Honey, fuck our little girl. Fuck her real good as she eats Mommy’s pussy. Yes, oh god, yes. You have to fuck me next, ok I miss your cock in my mouth and cunt. Stuff her deep and cum inside her, fuck her good.

She gets her hands lose and grabs your head, forcing you to eat her harder. I’m pounding you for all I’m worth as your head pops up to catch your breath.

“Oh god, Daddy, your fucking me. You’re fucking your own daughter and I love it. Mommy love it too . Yes, yes, oh god fuck my pussy daddy. Blow your load deep inside my hole.

You bury your face back inside her pussy as I feel a tug at the base of my spine. I pump harder and faster as I start to loose it deep inside of you. A never-ending stream of cum floods your pussy as I empty my load in you. Both you and your mother scream as your bodies rupture in climax. We all far to the floor, touching one another and knowing we all have entered another stage of our lives, together.