Bound 02: Tied

Story Info
little one all tied up...
7.4k words
4.75
38.6k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry about the long wait for the follow up. I could never get the words to flow like I really wanted. This is longer than the previous chapter and may potentially be updated. I saw a friend recently and they inspired me to just post this. So here you go.

This story combines a couple things I love: the friendship and emotional aspect of lesbian erotica and the protective possessive side of D/s. Please note that in my head this story seems to be working out as a trilogy and I am currently working on the last part -- and possibly revamping this one.

That said, I know that we are all particular about our kinks but please be gentle with your comments.

Enjoy the read -- I dare you!

-Wynter

PS -- please remember to vote and comment. If you want a response, please sign in or leave an email address.

______________

I sat in my living room on my very comfortable couch. Two plush pillows were pushed against my back arching my body forward on the edge of the couch while also adding a layer of balance and comfort. Working somewhat counter the idea of comfort was the placement of my arms and wrists.

My arms were pulled behind my back and, at this point, the pillows. A silk scarf I sometimes used to cover my hair worked in a different vein tonight as it tied my wrists together holding me in place against the pillows. My legs were spread far apart with my knees bent and my feet planted firmly on the table top of my antique coffee table. The books had been removed and stacked neatly in a corner. A similar scarf to the one that tied my wrists, this one in purple, curled around my right ankle slinging downward to tie that ankle to the sculptured leg of the table. My left ankle was left untied as April used that as a point of access to move between my thighs.

I was naked, quivering with need and completely open to her. She sat before me watching as my leaking pussy soaked my couch. My wetness covered my thighs and the edge of the couch. Before tying my hands behind my back she'd instructed me on what she wanted to see.

"Play with that slutty pussy, little one," She'd whispered, "make it wet for me."

So, I did.

The stormy powerful look in her eyes made it impossible not to do as she asked. All I wanted was to please her, to cum for her.

So, I played.

My fingers danced along my clit and slid up and down my slit. In and out went several fingers as I used the other hand to force more pressure on my clit. Eventually playing under that intense gaze became too much and I exploded like an uncapped dam.

As I saw April's nostrils flare in desire I saw the look in her eyes take on a harder glint. Leaning forward to slide a finger between my folds she whispered, "you came without permission."

My heart started doing a triple beat as she stood and said calmly, "don't move an inch."

She walked away slowly. Returning eons later she tied my hands and then my ankle, explaining as she went. "you're a cumslut. you can't be trusted anymore. From here on you only cum when I give you permission."

Before I could answer she took up her place between my legs gazing quietly at my arousal.

The arousal heightened by her presence, her stares, her power over me. Every second made me wetter and needier. There was an ache building and I knew only April could soothe it.

A dark smirk crossed her lips, "I think I want to fuck that juicy pussy."

"Please," I whispered softly trying to sound sultry, but coming off as slightly greedy and pathetic. I didn't care, I hoped it work.

"Please? Do you know what you are begging for little one? Are you ready for that, to take my cock?"

Confused, I just stared back blankly. April had only ever taken me with her fingers. She had yet to even bring me to release with her tongue. What the hell did she mean her cock?

Then she stood, showing the harness she wore. The attachment was minimal with only one black visible strap around her hip. The dominant feature was the thick, veiny flesh toned toy cock. It had an angled flared tip and seemed to fit snuggly against her body.

I watched as her hand played with something to her left, "I brought lube, to be gentle, but you don't need lube do you cumslut? You let all those slutty juices free without permission and now you are ready to be stuffed, aren't you?"

I was silent as I gazed in awe wondering if there was any way in hell, lube or not, I could take that monster in front of me.

"Answer me, slut," She growled out.

"Yes," I choked out, slightly unsure, but definitely willing to try, "I'm ready," I added as my pussy walls flexed in anticipation.

April stepped closer pushing the base of her cock between my lips, rubbing herself against me as she teased, nibbled and nipped along my collarbone and down to my breasts. She played and teased, my body arching and pushing against her. "convince Me you want it. Beg."

The words dribbled from my lips easily, "please fuck me April. Please fill my slutty pussy. I need you so damn bad. Please."

Her movements became more insistent. "not good enough slut. You don't really want it."

"I do. I do. Please. Fuck me. Take me. Claim me. Please."

I heard her growl again as her hand moved between us. I felt a flick across my clit even as the toy pressed more and more into my cum covered folds.

"Please fuck me, I'm yours. All yours, all of me."

"Good girl." She whispered on a groan, pressing upwards on my clit as she shifted her body and the thick cock slid home inside my cum soaked walls.

The force and power of her entry completely took my breath away even as she used her other hand to cup my ass while she pushed deeper and deeper inside of me. Her nails raked my cheeks adding the fiery sting of pain to the mixture as she took me over and over. My orgasm loomed even as I tried to hold it off. It felt like she was trying to dig through me, maybe even become me, maybe just dig out every speck of my soul. Either way I didn't want her to stop.

"say it again little one, tell me again and I might let you cum for me."

Lost in the sensations of having April inside of me again and in a new way I was more than a little lost for words.

Then... "Tell... Me..." was punctuated with two full mind blowing and painful-pleasurable thrusts.

Then, I knew. "I'm yours," I gasped as I felt the orgasm start rising, "all yours. All of me."

"Good girl," she whispered pressing against my clit as she forced herself deeper than ever before, "cum for me little one, my little cum slut. MINE."

I shattered into a thousand pieces...

... and bolted upright.

My bed was soaked. My hand was covered in the remnants of my dream induced orgasm. Chest heaving, I looked around the room to get my bearings. The midnight curtains were cracked letting in a minor soft stream of light. Everything looked the same as it had the night before. I was definitely alone. I definitely had not just been fucked senseless by my best friend.

Sad, I fell back against my pillows. The dreams were getting worse. Three weeks had passed since April had taken me. She'd wanted to talk, I had avoided it. So, she'd made a promise, "it's your choice Little One, just know I will not touch you again until we do."

She wasn't kidding. Everything else was normal between us; we hung out the same amount, we had regular conversations, we met up with the girls, but she refused to touch me. She wouldn't even so much as hug me good-bye.

In my dreams though... she always touched me, fucked me, drove me wild. There was one exception, that one dream where she won me a carnival duck, but I'd been drinking a lot before bed that night so that was obviously an anomaly. Over the past three weeks the dreams had become more intense as time progressed. With dream April, the sex was always intense, but the end game was becoming deeper and more breath taking.

I turned to my side and groaned as a sharp spike from my pussy indicated sore pussy lips - again. How hard had I fucked myself dreaming about being possessed by April? Did I want that? I shivered as I felt my insides throb at the thought.

Remembering the dream, I sighed deeply. She'd said "Mine" and I completely came apart.

Fuck!

I threw the pillow I was curled around and jumped from the bed. Quickly I stripped the soaked sheets and threw them into a pile at the foot of the bed. I stripped the pillow cases and threw the pillows and comforter back onto the bed. I needed to get this dream thing under wraps or I was going to have to buy plastic sheets or, at the very least, start sleeping on towels every night. After the bed was clear of my body and brains betrayal I headed to the bathroom and started the shower. I spent the next hour, remaking the bed, doing my normal morning bathroom routine and spending twenty minutes just standing under the warm spray of my shower.

Repeatedly I spoke my mantra, "You are strong, independent, and desirable. You control your fate."

Toweling off I looked in the mirror and reminded myself, "I am no one's possession, but Gods."

I dressed quickly deciding to enjoy my day and freedom.

_______________

"So, what's the deal with you and April?" Tracy asked a few hours later. We were at some hole in the wall pub she'd found while out with her latest fling - she was in the midst of an off again status with the love of her life.

There was a live band playing covers of classic 90's rock and the lead singer seemed to also provide an impromptu comedy show between two song sets. The food was greasy, delicious, and horrible for our arteries. The pitchers of frozen 'ritas were cheap and definitely contained the minimum amount of rail required for it to be considered an alcohol beverage. It was quickly becoming a favorite place.

"Nothing," I mumbled back before shoving another scoop of bacon cheese fries down my gullet.

Tracy's eyebrows arched as she licked salt from the back of her hand before gulping the rest of the frozen drink in her glass. "Uh - whatever. I walked in on you two; I know what you got up to a couple weeks ago. Afterwards, at brunch, y'all were damn near in one another's lap the whole time. Almost made me sick. Now y'alll barely touch, what gives?"

I smirked, "We did the do, no big deal. It was just a shot in the dark."

"Oh wow, that bad?" Tracy asked as she started to pour another drink, then stopped and started on her own fries instead. "That's a shame, I always imagined quiet April as a good lay."

I nearly choked. Heat rushed to my face at the thought of April and Tracy. I wanted to break things and even, momentarily, had the urge to fight one of my closest friends. However, I did want to set the record at least semi straight, "First, I never said anything about her being bad. Second, why are you considering how good April is in bed?"

Tracy cracked a smile around her fries and held her hands up defensively, "Woah now. Ok. I'm just saying, the more - aloof - someone is the more it gives perves like me something to wonder about. It's been a while since I have been with a chick and April isn't really my type, but she seems like she'd put it down."

I groaned. "Tracy what the hell does that mean? What is your type?"

Tracy shrugged and continued eating, then paused to answer as though the words had just swept over her. "Look, my shit's always a bit complicated, but we know who I am going to end up with. We all know where my heart is. In the meantime, when I get piqued by the ladies they are usually supple, soft and full of whimsy. April is - " her brow crinkled "- not. April seems like she is intense and in control and will fuck you until she possesses every inch of your being."

I couldn't believe Tracy's description matched the summation of the dreams I'd had so exactly. I wanted to inquire why she thought that about April, but I didn't want to discuss my responses to April. I just wasn't ready.

"Not into being possessed, huh" I mocked quietly taking a sip from my drink.

Tracy picked up a napkin and cleaned the fry grease remnants from her fingers before responding, "Oh, being 'possessed' makes for a great lay, but all the other crap that comes with it... Who has time for that?" Just as the band started in on a slightly offkey version of Toad the Wet Sprocket's "Good Intentions."

_________

After lunch Tracy and I shared a Lyft back to our respective houses. She was dropped off first and rolled out of the backseat of the car after a friendly, sloppy, margarita induced kiss on my cheek. I watched her stumble her way to her front door and when she was in I gave the driver the okay to pull off. When I arrived at my house I offered up a thank you and a cash tip. As soon as I exited I finalized the trip on my phone and did my own stumbling like dance to my front door. I was closer to tipsy than I was to drunk and knew I'd be good after I napped for an hour or so. I headed for my couch and paused. My senses were instantly assaulted with the memory of that last dream. I couldn't breathe. I could feel April inside me, her hands on my ass as I pulled against the restraints to arch closer to her. I could hear the sloppy wet sounds my pussy made every time her thick strapped cock stretched my walls. I felt it in my core as I whispered "I am yours, all of me" and she uttered that one word, "MINE" causing my world to explode.

It hit like a memory based in reality and not from a dream state. It was intense and powerful and took me down quickly. I ended up curled up on the torturous couch with my phone in my hand. Before I knew what I was doing, I was texting April.

"Where are you?" I asked.

I saw the little imessage dots floating in the left-hand corner telling me she was typing a response.

Then, "In my skin, where are you?"

I rolled my eyes at the phone and replied, "At home, on the couch. Bored."

There was a quick response with a frowning emoji then, "Do you want to go to dinner or something?"

I let her know I'd just come from lunch with Tracy. There were a few minutes of silence on her end and I actually started dozing. Her response sent my phone vibrating and woke me back up.

"You two get toasted?" She asked.

"LOL. Can you just come over and play?"

Had I typed that? What the hell, was I five years old?

"Are you ready to talk?"

I responded with a sigh and a frown emoji before turning my phone over and letting the alcohol induced nap envelop me. To my couch's credit it did not star in any inappropriate fantasies or dreams. There was an indecent proposal that caused me to burrow in deeper as a new comforting warmth spread over me.

________

I woke up slowly, my body absorbing the sights and sounds of my surroundings. My sense of smell alerted that someone had prepared what smelled like spaghetti and garlic bread. Instead of the quiet hum of my appliances taking up the lower level of my house I could hear a laugh track from some 90's era sitcom playing at low volume on the television. Eventually, when I opened my eyes I saw that the room was caught in that soothing low light mixture that comes from the fading sun rays through curtained windows at dusk and the soft glow of the reading lamp from the south corner of the room. I stretched my muscles a bit throwing off the blanket that I hadn't known covered me. Siting up slowly I took in the glass of water and aspirin on the table in front of me and slightly amused expression of my best friend where she sat curled up in my reading chair, book in hand watching me rise from the dead.

"Spaghetti?" Was all I could muster. I didn't even want to get into when she'd gotten there. Wasn't about to ask what made her use her key. I definitely wasn't inquiring about what she was reading, though my mind made a note to ask later because the title looked like a good one.

She smiled this soft smile that took my breath away as she closed the bookmark between her pages before placing the book on the floor. "Yes. Want something else?" came her eventual reply.

I shook my head no, struck momentarily silent by that smile. Running my fingers through my hair I straightened up on the couch completely and let my feet hit the floor. I downed the aspirin and followed it with the glass of water in one gulp. I didn't feel hung over, but sometimes that didn't really hit until you stood up, which I did a second later as my bladder propelled me to the bathroom.

I spent a few minutes relieving my bladder, splashing water on my face and freshening up in general. It also gave me some time to collect myself. Seeing April had brought back every aching craving that I had been fighting when I curled up on the couch in the first place. She, however, was being difficult, and I damn sure wasn't going to beg her.

A shiver raced through my mind as memories of my dream filtered through my conscious mind. Maybe I would, just a little, if I thought it would give me a shot.

Shaking my head at myself I exited the bathroom on a sigh.

When I made it back to the living room the television was a little louder, the table in the dining room boasted two plates topped high with spaghetti and a dish in the middle sporting several pieces of garlic bread. Beside each plate were two glasses filled with water and beside the bread plate sat a pitcher filled with water, ice and lemon wedges.

April was in the kitchen wiping down the counter tops and shuffling the extras into my pyrex dishes to be stored once everything cooled down - if we didn't eat it all during seconds. I smiled to myself. This wasn't the first time she'd cooked dinner at my house; hell it wasn't even the tenth. I loved it every time though, she was so very precise and thoughtful and every second of the preparation from deciding what to feed me to what we should drink and where we should enjoy it. It made me feel cared for and appreciated.

Taking cues from the set up I figured April decided that it was time to eat so I made my way to my seat. She followed quickly after. She placed my hand close to hers and we both did our version of grace. She still did not touch me. It drove me bonkers even as we quietly devoured our food.

It was incredibly good. The sauce was perfect. It was the mix of the right amount of spice and heat without being overly meaty. The noodles were a midsize wheat alternative to regular noodles but worked perfectly with the sauce and had been cooked to the perfect texture.

After we finished I sat at the table and drank too many glasses of water, my consumption obviously fueled by nervousness. April cleared the plates, loaded the dish washer then curled back up in the reading chair and re-opened her book.

The woman was infuriating.

"Fine," I threw into the void of silence, my offering somewhere between a mumble and a yell as I slammed my glass down on the oak dining room table. "let's talk."

April looked up from her book, a small smile shaping her lips, "What about, Little One?"

I rolled my eyes in frustration, "April, please don't get cursed out tonight."

Her laughter was immediate and lasted the length of time it took her to place her book mark back in the book, slide it behind her in the chair and place her bare feet on the floor.

"Have you thought about what happened between us?" She asked cupping her hands together.

"Yes, of course, are you nuts?" I responded hostilely from my position at the dining room table. My arms were folded, and my posture was closed off. I was pissed. I had been having dreams about April nonstop and she wouldn't even touch me. Now she had the nerve to ask if I had thought about our time together.

"My assumption is that you enjoyed it as much as I did, but that it was a bit-" she paused, "- rougher than normal."

I nodded slowly, "Just a bit. But big deal, you like it rough, apparently, I am kind of fond of it myself."

April shook her head as a creepy weird smile curved her lips, "Little One that was pretty close to vanilla for me." I felt my eyebrow raise in question as my body stiffened. Had she just called my sex boring?

12