Tied

Story Info
A woman finds herself somewhere unknown.
1k words
4.25
19.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up. I couldn't see anything. I tried to rub my eyes and found that I couldn't move my hands. They were tied behind my back. I tried to stand up; nope, feet were bound too. So I had no way of getting out.

How did I get here? I had no clue. I was blindfolded and had no way of determining.

"Hello?" I called out. Only it reverberated in my skull. I was gagged. I probably should have expected that actually. It felt like there were noise-canceling headphones over my ears too. I imagined the only reason my nose wasn't blocked was so I could breathe. Even so, I couldn't smell anything.

As soon as I called out, I felt something. It felt like a machine reaching out and touching my breasts. I tried to recoil but couldn't. The machine felt like two suction cups which fully surrounded them and latched on. Soon after, I felt something inside reach out and surround my nipples, pinching them lightly to get a feel for their size. Afterwards, they stopped. I wondered why, but then with a growing fear realized what that probably meant.

My fears were confirmed as I felt an intruder between my legs. I didn't bother to struggle. I couldn't move. The dildo pushed its way into me. I let out a sigh, which bounced around inside my mouth. It only stopped once it had fully inserted itself. I felt a small poke as another machine reached out and touched my clit, pressing firmly into it.

Before I had time to recover from that, I felt the machines on my breasts begin to milk them, pushing on them in a back and forth motion. The machine clamped to my nipples began to vibrate and twist slightly. I then realized what was about to happen and just as I realized I felt the machine pressed to my clit beginning to vibrate. Oh fuck, I thought, is it about to-and I felt the dildo pull out slowly and then push its way back in. I was so wet that had I been able to hear, I'm sure I would have heard a wet noise as it pulled out of me. Unconsciously, I arched my back (or tried to-I couldn't move) as I felt pleasure coursing through my body. Despite all of this just starting, I felt myself on the brink of orgasm, and the machines didn't seem to be letting up...

But just as I felt myself about to come, the machines stopped. FUCK! I wanted to shout. I reflexively tried to hump the dildo a little to try to push myself over the edge, but I was completely stuck. I felt the heat die down.

But just as I felt the heat fully fading, the machine started up again, with its pushing and prodding. The heat came back almost immediately, and I felt myself about to come within a few seconds. fuck, fuck fuck fuuuUUU-

And then it stopped again. It was infuriating, just how close I got. Had I been pleasured for just half a second more, I would have come. I let out an impatient groan. Come on, just let me come already! The next time the machines started up was a lot quicker than before. I was still feeling the heat from before as the machine started up again. I tried not to get into it, so that the feeling of the missing orgasm wouldn't be so bad. But I couldn't help it. There wasn't anything else I could do to distract myself. Which was probably the point of being deprived of my senses.

Again and again the machine brought me to the edge. And again and again it stopped mere moments before I came. It was infuriating, but at the same time every time it stopped, the next time that it started up felt even better.

It must have been a few hours before I realized that the machine wasn't stopping. I felt myself getting incredibly close to the edge. Was this it?

Nope. As I was just about to come, the machine slowed down. It didn't stop, but it wasn't giving enough stimulation to push me over the edge. It was the best kind of torture; I wasn't getting closer to orgasm, but wasn't getting further away. I was stuck on the edge. It felt wonderful and awful.

The machine kept me in this torturous state for a long time before it stopped. It died down fully. I still had not come.

But then, it turned back on. It built back up to a strength that it hadn't reached before. And I knew that I was about to have an incredible orgasm.

All the parts of the machine were moving at their maximum speed and strength. The machine buzzing my nipples was twisting and vibrating so fast, my boobs were being massaged very quickly; the dildo was thrusting with incredible power and speed, and the vibrator stuck to my clit was on its maximum setting.

The heat inside me built up to levels I'd never experienced before. It felt so good and as I felt myself nearing the edge, I braced myself. The waves of pleasure radiating from my groin were growing in intensity...

And then, like getting pushed off a cliff, I fell off the edge into wonderful, blissful orgasm. I gasped behind my gag as I came at a level I'd never experienced before. Oh, fuck, it felt so good. Even as the first orgasm died down, I felt another building. And I'd thought the machines were at their maximum strength but they somehow got stronger, bringing me over the edge within seconds of the last orgasm. I came again, just as strong as the first time. And their intensity got stronger and stronger. For the third time within five minutes, I came once more, and then again, and again. It felt like I was having one extreme, prolonged orgasm.

After a few minutes of sexual bliss, the machines began to slow down. I came one last time before the machines stopped and pulled away from me. I was absolutely exhausted from the experience, and immediately fell back asleep.

When I woke up again, I was in my own bed. Was it just a dream? I looked down at my naked body and saw the suction-cup marks on my chest, and the wetness that had gone down my legs completely. No, it was real. I smiled a little bit. That was bizarre, but I wouldn't be opposed to doing it again.