Tied and Abandoned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to buckle my hips to meet her movements, to move in further. I felt so horny, I just didn't really care who was blowing me as long as she would finish the job and make me cum. She took her time, playing with my balls, sucking all of my shaft before going back to the head, the sensitive bit. Even so, it didn't take long for me to cum. I was so turned on, the pressure was immense, and I felt like an erupting volcano as I came in her mouth. To my surprise she didn't let go, instead she sucked even harder as I came.

After I had shot my load she continued to suck me for a moment, then let my softening lid slip out of her mouth and planted a kiss on it. I heard the ruffle of clothing as she moved up, then suddenly she grabbed the ties on my hands and started tugging on it, undoing the knot and loosening the grip of the restraints. But instead of fully releasing me, she stopped and a moment later I heard the click of my bedroom door opening and closing. She must have been wearing socks as I didn't even hear footsteps. With her help it didn't take me long to release my arms, but long enough for her to be long gone.

So that was what got me into this mess. A hot romp gone wrong, so to say. Mostly, at least. I did get a very nice blow job out of it, but from who? It can't be my sisters. Not only are their hands not that thin, they're my sisters. That's just not what a sister does, they'd have made fun of me, photographed me, put the photos on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Flickr, and with that done maybe they'd consider untying me. So it must have been one of their friends, and I suspect this friend is still there, drinking with them.

I look down at my body, rubbing my stiff legs. There are no cum stains, this mystery girl must have eaten it all. The thought of that turns me on a bit. Who can it possibly be? The only clue that I have is some traces of bright pink lipstick on my dick. Definitely not Mandy's, she wasn't wearing any this morning. Again not my sisters, that's just not a colour for them to wear. So it must have been someone else, one of their friends, but who?

Suddenly, a knock on the door. I quickly pull the blanket over my lower body, covering my lipstick stained crotch. A moment later the door opens, and my mum sticks her head around the corner.

"Rob, good to see you're awake. We thought you'd stay in bed all day."

"Sorry, just woke up," I lie. "I'll be out soon."

"Good. Your sisters have some friends over, we're having a barbecue tonight. We hope you'll join as well."

"Sure."

"By the way, where's Mandy?"

"Oh," I say, not sure how to answer this. "She left already." I just kept it ambiguous, having honestly no idea why she left just like that. I feel I'm getting angry at her again. I think I should ask my sisters more about today, that may give me more clues on who sucked me off and released me.

"I see."

"I'll be out in a minute, let me have a quick shower and I'll join you. Barbecue sounds good, I'm hungry."

My mum leaves, closing the door behind her. My head is spinning. First things first. Shower. Then get myself ready to face the others. I'm sure the girl that sucked me off is still out there, having fun with my sisters. I have no idea how to face her, or how she'll look at me. Her body language will give it away. It's going to be the one with pink lipstick.

After a refreshing shower and a change of clothes I walk out and into the garden, to see Stacey and Tracey with two of their girlfriends, Janice and another girl that I'm sure I have seen before but don't remember the name of. There are also two guys, whom I quite surely have never seen before.

"Hey, sleepyhead!" says Stacey. "You're worse than my husband. You didn't sleep last night or so?"

I decide to ignore her remark, and just reply, "Hi, all."

I look at the girls, all are wearing lipstick but none in a shade remotely similar to what I found on my dick. Red and purple shades they wear, definitely not pink.

Janice is rather small built, the other girl is not much bigger. Both have hands that seem to match what I feel, smallish and with thin fingers. Both their hands are smaller than my sisters', and much smaller than Mandy's. There my clues end. Neither of them, nor my sisters, give any indication that they know what has been going on in my bedroom today. Also no pink lipstick. Was it even one of them? Or was there another girl that already left?

"So who are your friends here? Janice, I know."

"Eva you should know," Tracey says accusingly. "She's been here before."

"Familiar face, forgot the name, sorry," I say to Eva.

"And this are their respective boyfriends, Tom and Jerry."

"Tom and Jerry, huh?" I say, laughing.

"Sorry, can't help it," Tom replies. "Not about to start chasing him. I don't want to upset Eva."

We all laugh, and we continue with small talk. I have a chat with both Eva and Janice, ask them a bit about what they've done today and their plans for the holidays, but no sign of tension from either of them. No sign that they have cheated on their boyfriends. I manage to figure out it was Tracey who picked up Mandy from our home, that they went shopping together and had lunch together and that after lunch Mandy went her way. After some more shopping the rest of the group went to our place. No word of anyone else joining and leaving our home before I got up. Thinking of Mandy walking around all day without her panties is mildly arousing and funny at the same time but it doesn't do much to replace my angry feelings towards her.

That night, the mystery only thickens. A message from Mandy comes in on my WhatsApp.

"So sorry so sorry but Tracey really insisted on me joining them and I couldn't come up with any working excuse to stay home alone with you in your room sleeping as I told her. So I had to go out with them. I left my panties with you, I'll have to come back for that. All day walking around without panties in that short dress, that was embarrassing, but I think no-one found out. I really hope everything worked out and you got untied and so. Sorry again. I'll make up for it, OK? Promise."

I read it in a daze. I understand now a bit what happened, but no word on the mystery visitor. Just that remarkable wording of '... you got untied and so'. Did she arrange for this to happen? Did she send someone over to suck me off and help me get untied? How did this person get in and out? She must have come here with my sisters, and left before I got up, after taking up some Dutch courage and accomplishing her mission, so to say. I guess she left the moment my parents returned, as I didn't hear the front door again.

Then my phone beeps again. Another WhatsApp message, from a new number, one that I don't recognise. As I read it, my eyes grow bigger.

"I hope it all worked out and you got yourself untied. Your cum was delicious!"

No profile image, no other information. The message is clear enough: this must be the mystery girl that visited me, sucked me off, ate my cum and then loosened my restraints so I could release myself while she made a quick getaway. I am also convinced now that this was indeed Mandy's arrangement. But who could this be, and why would she even consider doing this? I have no choice but to find out or it's going to kill me.

12