Tied & Bound

Story Info
Wife experiences light bondage with a slight surprise.
1.3k words
3.97
104.6k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunlover
Sunlover
58 Followers

The phone rang twice before she answered. "Hello," she said. "How about tonight," I said. "Are you ready?"

"Yes" she answered.

"Yes?" I said.

"Yes Master," she said.

"That's better" I said, "I'll be home at about 5:15."

I arrived home at the appointed time. I went up to the bedroom already excited about what was to come. Sue was lying on the bed stark naked, spread-eagled. I went to the toy chest and pulled out the restraints. I walked over to the bed and started with her left ankle. I ran my hand up and down her calf and foot and secured the restraint around the ankle. I moved on to the left wrist. I secured it and moved on to each of her arms and legs restraining each and tying them to the feet of the bed. I went to the foot of the bed and took off my clothes, tossing them into a chair near the bed. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The 34C breasts fell slightly to the side of her chest from their weight.

The slit between her leg began to glisten with moisture in anticipation of what was to come. We neither one broke the spell with a word. She knew better than to say anything without being addressed first. I noticed her nipples stiffening as I pulled my jockey shorts down over my hips and let them fall to the floor. My penis was semi-rigid as I climbed onto the bed. I couldn't help but bury my face between her legs and begin licking the wet warm slit between her legs. I felt her stiffening and tasted the saltiness of her sex as my tongue explored her vagina. She began to twist and turn with excitement as allowed by her restraints.

I continued to manipulate my tongue and explore her slit. I found the little knob at the top of her slit and flicked it with my tongue, knowing that would stimulate her. Indeed it did. I noticed the moistness of her vagina increasing with my efforts and I would occasionally stop my flicking of her clit and bury my mouth in her slit as deeply as I could and probe with my tongue as far as I could into her warm sopping cunt. I love the taste of her sex and enjoyed the intimacy of oral sex. As Sue writhed with excitement I quickly moved from her cunt and moved my lips to hers pressing hard with a kiss and probing with my tongue into her mouth.

She usually fought me when I tried to do this except when she is restrained. The restraints seemed to eliminate her resistance to my sexual impulses. She too could taste her own sexuality and I knew it turned her on as well. I continued to kiss her as I pressed my now rigid cock against her pubic mound. I ran my hand up and down her body as I kissed her. My hand found her breast and I massaged it. It felt so soft and pliable. I ran my thumb over her stiff nipple, feeling it respond with a stiffening quiver. I could feel her orgasm building and knew she was about ready for my throbbing cock. I positioned myself between her legs and placed the head of my penis against her slit.

I pushed into her slowly feeling the warm moistness surround my stiff cock. I pushed as far as I could until our pubic mounds meet, burying deeply into her. I slowly moved in and out of her feeling my own orgasm building as she too approached orgasm. It took only a few minutes for us both to reach climax. I pushed into her hard as my cock exploded with a river of cum, at the same time she pushed against me willing me to bury it deeper into her as she shuddered and orgasmed herself.

I left her strapped helplessly to the bed as I went into the kitchen to find a bite to eat to placate my hunger. I gobbled down a chicken leg and found some whipped cream, which game me an idea. I took the whipped cream into the bedroom and squirted some on each of Sue's breasts. I told her this was my desert as I lowered my self to the bed and began licking and sucking the whipped cream off. Her nipples stiffened again as I sucked on them. I moved up and down her body with my kisses and licking, enjoying her helplessness. I glanced at the clock on the nightstand and noticed that it was nearly 6:30. "I have a little surprise for you Sue," I said. "You'll do enjoy it and do as you're told, is that understood?" I said. "Yes, Master," she replied. The doorbell rang just then. I went to let Jeff in.

Jeff stood at the door smiling as he stared at my nudity. We exchanged greetings and I invited him in. Jeff knew why I had asked him over. We had talked about it at the gym. Sue had often fantasized about having a black man fuck her but had always been hesitant to try it. I had decided that it was about time to fulfill her fantasy. I had seen Jeff showering and knew what a great gift he was about to provide Sue with. We went into the bedroom and Sue eyes widened as she noticed Jeff. "You might as well get comfortable" I told Jeff. He quickly stripped. Sue gasped as he took off his shorts and she saw the size of his penis. It had to be twice the size of mine. It was already stiffening as he starred at Sue's helplessly exposed body strapped to the bed. "Help yourself," I said motioning toward Sue.

Jeff moved onto the bed smiling. His glistening black skin and thick black hair posed quite a contrast to Sue's light skin and soft brown hair. Sue began to object, but I quickly quieted her reminding her of her place. Jeff bent over her and began kissing her breasts and moving up and down her body, exploring greedily. He stopped at her cunt and flicked it with his tongue. I saw him smile as he said "I detect you two have already been having some fun prior to my arrival." He eventually moved his large, black, engorged cock up into Sue's face and I watched as she greedily took it into her mouth. It was too large for him to bury it fully down her throat but he moved it back and forth as he was capable as her lips closed around his dark shaft and the tongue circled the head. Sue was unbelievably turned on. I could tell as her toes pointed in and she literally exploded in an orgasm. Her whole body shuddered and she raised her hips up off the bed. I had never seen her so excited.

Jeff stopped his penetration of her mouth for a few seconds to allow her to calm some and then proceeded to slide it in and out some more. I could tell that Jeff was getting close to orgasm also. He pulled his cock out of Sue's mouth and moved down between her legs and quickly buried his pulsing black shaft into her cunt. He did so rapidly and she winced with his entry. I knew it must have been momentarily painful for her since she was not use to being fucked with a cock that large. Jeff slid his cock in and out about five times before he shoved it in and pushed. I knew he was cumming as he shuddered. I know Sue felt his cum shooting into her pussy as well because it set off another massive orgasm in her as she too pushed her pubic mound into him.

I was so turned on by the sight of this good looking black man fucking my wife that I literally came also just from watching. I shoot my load onto the bedsheets, but I didn't care. I figured they would wash. Jeff fell to the bed beside Sue and I lay down on the other side as we all rested to resume our activity later.

Sunlover
Sunlover
58 Followers