Tied and Paddled Ch. 01

Story Info
Dee needs to be abused.
1.8k words
3.89
78.1k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

Dee lay in bed and watched her hubby pack his suitcase through sleepy eyes. He was going out of town to work for the next couple of weeks and was catching a flight early this morning. She would miss him but had been invited to a friends cabin in the mountains and was thinking of going. She had warned him there was no cell phone coverage up there so she would not be able to stay in contact with him if she went, so not to worry. He smiled down at her and gave her a peck on the cheek as he slipped out of the house as quietly as he could.

She was just nicely going back to sleep when one of the background noises in the house didn't seem to belong. She slipped out of bed and followed the sound down to the basement, her fears and apprehension building the further down the stairs she went.

Water.

Lots of water, she could see inches of it already on the floor and see more sprinkling from the pipe in the ceiling. She scampered back up the stairs and found the card of the local plumber and quickly put in an emergency phone call, telling him the door would be unlocked and she would be doing what she could in the basement. Grabbing mops and pails and spare towels she went back down, looking for a shut off valve first, trying to stem the flow of water with a tied towel, then moving boxes to higher ground.

The plumbers arrived, two guys in their early fifties in coveralls and rubber boots, smiling at her as they surveyed the scene, one checking under the towel at the damage, the other going outside to shut the water down at the main. A few minutes later the water stopped and the second plumber rejoined the first at the scene of the crime. Dee turned to them and smiled, thanking them for responding so quickly, and they smiled back, big easy smiles as they introduced themselves, Tony and Mike.

They all went over and watched as Tony removed the towel from the pipe and revealed the crack.

"Just old." he told Dee, his eyes having trouble meeting her eyes.

Dee turned to see what Mike's opinion was and caught his eyes checking her out too. Tony had handed her the towel as Mike agreed with his opinion, the pipe had just worn out, but his eyes were sliding down all over her body. She ran her hand through her short wet hair and smiled at her two admirers.

"I must look like a drowned rat, can I get you guys some coffee?"

They both smiled at the offer of coffee and watched her walk away and move up the staircase as if she was a movie star. She moved into the kitchen to get the coffee going then walked into her bathroom to clean up a little. Her eyes caught her reflection in her mirror and she gasped a little, then grinned as she flushed with a tinge of excitement.

She had been sleeping in one of her husbands old undershirts, the neck and armholes all stretched out of shape, the material thin and full of holes, the bottom ragged and missing in some spots. Now it was soaking wet and pressing to her, showing her as if she was completely naked. She could feel her pussy wet and her nipples harden as she imagined how much of her Mike and Tony had already enjoyed, and knew she was going to let them continue. She continued to check herself out in the mirror as she fantasized about her two older gentleman in the basement, planning just what she would do for them to continue this warm feeling between her legs.

The girl in the mirror was tiny, just over five feet, just over a hundred pounds soaking wet, and she laughed at the description. Her hair was blond, dyed, and the color did not match her brown pubic hair now showing through her wet shirt. Her breast were tiny, 32A's, but capped by what she believed was her best assets, nipples that could easily stand proudly an inch above her small mounds. In her early thirty's and in great shape, she had always enjoyed sex and liked it a little rough, and especially with older men, two of them waiting in her basement right now. Her ass, pussy and mouth watered as her mind imagined plumbers cocks in all of her holes, fucking her roughly, using her for their own needs and cumming on or in her as they wanted. She had been told before she just "oozed" sex, her long nipples attracting men like flies, her large mouth always ready to accept cock, her eyes able to look like a deer in the headlights innocent or challenging as the sexual mistress for any, and all.

She turned side to side, noticing how her nipples were bared as she moved, her ass was exposed through a hole in the back and would show completely if she bent over. She smiled, she had the perfect outfit on to cocktease her guests. She moved quickly back to the kitchen and put together a tray with mugs and the coffeepot, throwing some cookies on also. She twisted each of her nipples savagely before picking up the tray, making them stand proud and hard. As she started down the stairs she watched her plumbers check her out and smile at each other, they had thought she would change when she was upstairs. She grinned back, letting them enjoy her body as she told them she hadn't had a chance to clean herself up yet, bending low to put down the tray, feeling her breasts and ass exposed to all. They made some small talk but the men did have to fix the pipe, so she excused herself and said she would start cleaning up.

She smirked, yeah they were working, but at least one of them had their eyes on her all the time. She got on her hands and knees, her ass in the air facing them, towelling up the water and squeezing it into a bucket. She made sure to keep her undershirt nice and wet so it stayed transparent, and to let it ride up so her large pussylips and sexy gaping asshole were visible to their lusty eyes. She could feel how wet and swollen her cunt was getting, what a huge turn-on this was becoming and her mind was swimming with the possibilities of wild and carnal sex with the two of them.

Covertly tweaking her nips once again she stood, feeling the nightshirt plastered to her body, cold air brushing over one of her nipples telling her it was bare, she walked over to Tony and Mike. She shivered with excitement as they both looked at her tit sticking out of her shirt but never thought to mention to her that she was showing. She smiled at them, knowing they were both enjoying the views this wet slut was giving them, shuddering as they looked again then adjusted their hardening cocks through their baggy coveralls, her pussy soaked now as she fantasized she dropped to her knees and took them in her mouth. She put one hand on her hip, drawing her nightshirt up enough that her pubic hair was showing, then turned so they could enjoy her pussy and tit at their leisure while she enjoyed her coffee and their looks.

She could see the pipe had already been replaced and the men were packing up. They both turned to her and gave her body one more long stare then told her they were done. Tony smiled at her and told her there was no charge for the work.

"The coffee and everything else was enough."

Dee sighed, this was not how her fantasy was supposed to go, but smiled and made sure she went up the stairs in front, giving them one more chance to ogle her ass and pussy. She desperately wanted to find her box of love toys and fuck herself silly with multiple devices but knew she needed to clean up the basement first. She left a voicemail on her husbands phone telling him what had happened and moved back into the basement to mop up as best she could. Hours later with the water cleaned up and a couple of fans blowing she fell back into bed for a well deserved rest, too tired to need any sexual release.

As she slept she dreamed about her earlier years, how she had developed a need for older men to use and abuse her, how she had been slapped and paddled and caned, loving and aroused by the pain and domination, being tied and told what to do, and letting her older lovers do anything they wanted to her, she craved their rough abuse of her body. She had given that life up when she got married but the two plumbers had brought all of her buried past to the top, her mind remembering, her pussy and tits reacting to her sexy dreams.

Her dreams were interrupted by the phone, it was hubby checking in to see how the plumbing emergency had gone, laughing when she told him how naked she had been in front of the plumbers and how they had not charged her.

"You are one sexy little firecracker honey, even the plumbers could see that." He still thought she had accidentally been naked, not that she had exhibited herself openly for their eyes.

She was awake now and decided she could not sleep anymore, noticing it was dark out already. She made herself some dinner and decided to have a tub soak, relaxing in the hot water. Her mind played over the day, wondering if maybe she was no longer the attractive slutty whore of her past, no longer able to draw men to fuck her with her attitude and body. She knew she still had an incredibly strong sex drive, she was sure her toys would be out in full force this evening when another thought came to mind.

In the past she would dress up and find places downtown or at the Mall where she could expose herself, be fondled by strangers, be picked up by older gentleman looking for a young woman to fuck. She still had some very sexy outfits in her closet, was certainly aroused and horny as hell, and was alone to plan her evening. She washed and shaved with some enthusiasm, trimming her pubic hair back and making her legs smooth as silk, taking care with her make up, her hair in tight pony tails pulled to the side.

She slipped on a very tiny black thong that had been given to her by an old lover, her swollen lips dripping over each edge. A very short and very full black wraparound skirt showed off her charms and would give any man easy access, then finished off with a white satin halter top show casing her long hard nipples. Thigh high fishnets to attract eyes to her legs. A pair of very high heels finished her outfit, a touch of perfume and she was on her way downtown.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers