Tied & Taken

Story Info
An office encounter with his Slut.
3.6k words
4.38
35.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Insinu8
Insinu8
46 Followers

As I sit waiting for you to arrive I scan your office. Imagine all the wonderful times we are about to have and get hard at the thought of having you completely to myself. Having you completely at my disposal. Your body, your mind, your orgasms. Everything about you spins in my mind.

The door opens and you see me sitting at your desk. My smile cannot be concealed. You are more than a little surprised to see me. You pause at the door, not sure what is really happening.

"Close the door Katherine and come in," I say as I rise extending my hand so that you know you should take a seat on the other side of your desk. You walk quickly and sit down. Your body is already tense. I can sense you taking this all in. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

I walk painfully slow around the desk. You are watching me. My eyes never leave you. I watch your breathing. The muscles in your arms tense as I approach.

"We're going to do this a little different today Kath. You are going to enjoy this beyond your dreams, but you must do as I say," I pause for dramatic effect, "If not you will be punished."

I eye your beauty. My hand slowly caresses up your arm with a light touch. From your wrist to all the way to your neck, I then grab a fistful of hair and pull your head back. Quickly my lips are on yours. It is a deep passionate kiss. My tongue darts to touch and taste yours. Your lips are so wet, so soft, so wanton.

The kiss ends slowly, my breath still on your face as I am holding your head so you cannot move. "Do you trust me?"

"Uh huh."

"I'm sorry?"

"Yes."

I continue looking into your eyes. Your head held steady. Not painful but forceful.

"Yes .... Um ....Sir."

I smile slightly and subtly shake my head no.

"Yes Sir, I trust you," you reply sweetly.

I let go of your hair and rub your head. Your head snaps back and you are looking at the floor between your feet. I cannot help but wonder if you are wet. Wet from seeing me initially or turned on from how I am preparing to take you.

I walk back to the chair behind the desk and sit. "Come here my pet and stand in front of me."

You rise slowly and walk around the desk. My eyes are on you the entire time. I like watching you move slowly, a bit unsure.

You are a bit fidgety as you stand in front of me.

"Strip for me."

As if you are processing what I said, you hesitate but quickly start to remove your clothes. I am in awe watching you as your body is slowly revealed to me. Somehow you know exactly how to make me lust for you. The speed you are removing your clothes is perfect. Not too fast, not too slow. It's not a striptease but I can tell you are being seductive and it's working.

You pause as you are now in your bra and panties. Unsure how far I want you to do. I am drinking you in. Your eyes are locked on me as I lick every inch of your body in my mind.

Your hands are in front of you. Not covering you up but you are fidgeting a bit.

"Do you see what you are doing to me?" I ask as my hand slowly reaches for my trousers. My erection is clearly visible. You nod unconsciously as your eyes drift to my groin.

My hand slowly rubs up and down my shaft. You watch me. Lick your lips. I know you want my cock in your mouth.

I reach forward and pull your bra cups down so your breasts are exposed and I lean back in my chair to admire your body some more.

"Hands at your sides Katherine. Stand still so I can admire you," I compliment.

You feel exposed. Your breasts heave. There is an ache in your pussy. Your want and desire. Your breathing changes again. Short breaths. I know you are excited standing in front of me. Screaming in your mind to drop to your knees and start sucking. I'm not sure your eyes have left my cock since I asked do you see what you are doing to me.

I let you linger a while, lost in your feelings.

"Katherine, clasp your hands behind your head and keep them there."

You comply. I heard a very soft gasp as you do this for me.

"Spread your legs. And keep your eyes forward."

This almost jolts you as you suddenly realize you've been staring for quite some time. But you shift your eyes and spread your legs for me.

I lightly kick the inside of your bare foot and you instinctively know I want you even wider. Perfect!

You are spread nicely now. Feel a bit vulnerable but are excited. Your eyes focused on something across the room.

You look delectable. Exposed, vulnerable. So fucking hot! It takes all my willpower not to simply fuck you here and now. But I stand and am very close to you. You feel my shirt lightly graze your nipples sending a bolt of electricity through your entire body.

I haven't really touched you and your entire body is completely on edge.

My fingers gently trace from your ear down your jaw. You can feel my breath on your lips as I say, "Katherine, you are mine. You will be my little fuck toy. I am going to take you right here in your office. You are not to cum unless I give you permission. If you do, you will be punished. Today I make you my slut. My possession. My complete fuck toy."

I know you sense the excitement in my voice as I utter those words. I sense you holding your breath as I am speaking. I feel your body tense, even in your jaw, as my fingers are still touching you. I even think your body temperature rises instantly when I said, "Make you my slut".

After looking into your eyes and telling you exactly what I plan I break from you and walk behind you. Your hands clasped behind your head. Your exposed breasts ever so briefly touched by my soft cotton button down. Your legs spread wide making you feel excited and vulnerable all at the same time.

I cannot help but smile to myself wondering how I got so lucky to be here. I reach in my bag and you hear the rustling. You have been good and don't look back.

It's not too long before I've returned close to you. You can feel the heat from my body just in back off your right side. I lean in and whisper, "Does this excite you slut?"

You nod.

"Excuse me."

"Yes Sir," you pause but then continue, "It excites me Sir."

I quickly reach around the front of you and my fingers find the waist of your panties. My fingers slip in and you feel a cold smooth metal object against your skin. It is between my palm and your skin. Your body shifts a bit at the initial cold. My fingers slip down and feel your wetness. Wow!

"You are very wet, my Pet!"

"Yes Sir."

"It makes me hard when you are wet for me."

"I like making you hard!" you exclaim with sheer giddiness.

Before you know it my fingers are removed but the smooth metal ball is left. Trapped between your panties and your soaking wet pussy. My fingers trace up your soft skin. Reaching your mouth I whisper, "Open."

Your mouth shoots open and I slip two fingers into your mouth. You know what to do and you start sucking. You are craving any contact with me and will suck my fingers to please me. Just to touch me and to be touched by me.

Your entire body is tense and excited. The weight of the object in your panties is noticeable because the pressure against your clit is making you a bit crazy.

I watch my fingers disappear in your mouth. Your eyes glance over to look at me. Our eyes meet as you are sucking. Are you trying to tell me something? Are you trying to get me to replace my fingers with your mouth?

Before you get too lost in what you are doing I break free. Again I'm behind you where you cannot easily. You strain to see what I'm doing as I bend over and display handcuffs connected to straps. Suddenly you realize your desk is completely empty. How could you not have noticed before now?

As I come to the end of the desk more in front of you, you see me smile a wicked smile as I look up at you. For affect, I slowly bring another strap to rest upon the desk.

"Katherine, walk to the front of your desk and bend over with your body on the desk."

You are suddenly grateful as you realize how tired your arms are from being behind your head.

I watch you intently as your beautiful body turns and moves in between the chairs in front of your desk.

You slowly lean forward but your eye contact with me shows lust and desire. I smile as you continue to look up at me as your body touches the cold desk. Your exposed nipples and breasts feel it the most.

"Good girl. Now spread your arms and rest your head on the desk."

You do not hesitate. I can tell your body, your mind, so wants me to run around the desk and fill you up. Fuck you hard. You want this so bad. I know you do.

I gently touch you at your shoulder and trail my fingertips down your right arm. When I get to your wrist I stop. It doesn't take me long to connect you to the soft cuff and tighten the strap, then the other arm

You are tightly tied to your desk arms spread. Your naked torso lay across the desk. You anticipate me fucking you even more. You are almost wiggling your ass to entice me to come around and fuck you.

You don't expect what happens next. I trail my entire palm down the inside of your right leg and lift up your leg to spread it wide. You are made aware of the metal object still in your panties. Why am I doing this to you, you ask? Why am I teasing you so bad? Please just fuck me you say in your mind.

As I am kneeling and fastening your right ankle to the desk I hear you.

"Please," you plead, "Please fuck me!"

I then trail my palm down your left leg and fasten the cuff.

I stand and admire my handiwork. You are still wearing your panties and bra. Your arms and legs bound dutifully to the desk. You are so exposed and so beautiful.

The silence is deafening. Your breathing is short and exhilarating. As if you've been running or something. I watch your back rise and fall off the desk as you are almost panting.

I come around and sit in your chair. You strain your head to look at me as I do.

"Are you enjoying this Katherine?"

"Yes Sir, but please. Please fuck me. I need you inside me now."

You are straining to look at me and beg me to fuck you.

I stand and slowly unbuckle my belt. Your eyes lower to watch. Your neck is still straining.

You anticipate the button but I simply remove my belt from the loops of my pants and then rub my erection while you strain to keep your head up.

I move out of view and around the desk. I gently run my leather belt up the inside of your right leg, and then again on the left.

"Your panties are soaked through. I can tell you are enjoying this Katherine. You like being my slut don't you?"

"Yes I do, Sir. Very much."

"Please Sir, I'm sorry. It's just that I want you so bad. Please fuck me."

My hand inside your panties for the first time I trace my hand down your ass crack and continue lower. You are so exposed to me even with your panties still on. I find the metal object and delicately apply pressure. It doesn't take much effort and the egg is slipped inside your wet pussy. My finger touches your clit and you almost explode.

I linger just a bit and bring you much needed stimulation but all too quickly my hand begins tracking slowly away. I cannot help but stop at your ass and tease you with my wet finger. From your wet clit to your nether hold I am driving you insane.

The pressure of the egg is one thing but when the small vibrations start you cannot control yourself. Your body convulses almost immediately. You are cumming hard. My finger slips inside your ass. You are overtaken with the sensations and you start gasping for air.

"I'm cumming, Oh. I'm cumming Sir. Oh Yes. I'm cumming, Ungh.."

After this unexpected orgasm, I remove my finger but leave the egg vibrating on low. I walk around the desk unzip my pants. Grab your chin and hair and I slip my cock into your mouth. I begin fucking your face while I grab your hair. Your neck strains in this position and I'm fucking in and out of your mouth quickly. Your wet lips and tongue relish the hardness of my cock and the softness of my head all at the same time. You are in ecstasy, finally tasting me.

I quickly pull out and keep my cock just inches from your face. I know you want more but you cannot reach it.

"You came without my permission," is all I say.

I walk around the desk again and I quickly spank you with my belt. It is painful and takes you by surprise but it is more the shock of the situation startling you. After 5 slaps of my belt I stop, which is also disarming. Your panties helped take the sting out a bit, but my hand caresses your pink ass. You cannot believe all the senses, being spanked, the egg vibrating, my cock in your mouth and the memory of my finger in your ass.

The spanking starts again. Your body tenses in anticipation. Surprisingly you remain quiet. Again, it's the shock of the situation not the pain that rakes through your mind. You are so turned on. Did the vibration in the egg increase or is that your imagination?

After 10 or so slaps you sense the punishment is over. Your body is still so sensitive. You could cum at almost any moment. You look so vulnerable being bound to the desk.

Your panties are ripped from your body in one unexpected move. My hands again caress your pink skin. It is warm. I can see the belt marks but I know they haven't hurt you.

The egg vibration is increased again, this time for certain. Your body starts to writhe as much as it can while being bound to the desk. My fingers find your clit and begin to rub.

Doesn't take long and my fingers are soaked. I rub your clit in gentle circles. My other finger, now lubed, finds your ass again. I cannot resist the temptation to tease your ass and your clit while having the vibrating egg tease your insides.

You start moaning and I increase my movements. I can tell you are getting close so I back off. The egg vibrations decrease as well.

Again, quickly I am back around the desk and my cock is in your mouth again. This time, slowly, a bit deeper. These are deliberate, caring strokes. I know you love my cock. Love taking me in your mouth. I enjoy this.

"Do you want to cum again Katherine?"

You nod your head as best you can with my dick shoved as deep as you can take it.

"Who controls your orgasms today Katherine?"

You try and look up at me as best you can.

"That's right. You cannot cum without my permission. I so want you to cum for me. Will you do that?

You shake up and down on my cock.

"Good girl."

You feel my weight shift a bit as I reach over you. My finger trails down your ass crack. I begin teasing your ass. My cock slides in and out of your mouth slowly. The egg vibration is turned up slightly.

You begin to build. My cock fucks your face. My finger is in your ass. The egg sends wonderful sensations throughout your body. It builds and builds.

"That's right Katherine, cum for me. Let yourself go! I want you to cum with my cock in your mouth. Cum now!"

And your body shudders. Your arms pull against the cuffs. Your mouth takes me deep and you explode. It's all so fulfilling, so erotic. So fucking hot.

I almost forget to remove my cock. I'm relieved you didn't chomp down on me, as you were cumming. It takes you forever to cum and to regain consciousness. You go limp on the desk.

Before you know it I am behind you removing the egg from your exposed pussy and I slide my cock straight into you. Deep, hard, urgent. Your body reacts even after just cumming. Your suddenly aware of my cock filling you up and you want me to take you.

"You are so wet my slut. Your pussy is so open for me to fuck this way," I tease as I am slamming into you.

I grab your hair and pull. Your body tenses. Even after just cumming you feel yourself begin to build again. It is only because I slow my pace that you are not screaming again.

"Long and slow my sweet Katherine. That's right, deep and slow. I want you to feel me filling you up."

"Oh fuck Sir. I feel every inch of you."

You are so incredible. Your body is limp and tense all at the same time. It's a wonder to make you cum so hard and then have you react to my cock filling you up.

I quicken my pace again. My thumb finds your ass crack and comes teasingly close.

"I'm watching my cock disappear inside you Katherine. Sliding in and out of your open pussy. You are so fucking wet for me."

"You make me wet."

Your body reacts again. My pace quickens even more. Your body is in overdrive. My thumb finally stops teasing and drops onto your button. You feel a bit of pressure. You are overwhelmed and your breathing becomes pants.

Every thrust, "Oh Yes! Please. Fuck. Me. Hard."

"Cum for me." .... "Slut," I command as I grab your hair again and pull your head back.

And you cannot hold back. You are my slut. You love being my slut and being fucked by me is a dream. Your body tenses, you hold your breath, grit your teeth and you are cumming again.

My erection is so hard. I'm slamming into you as you begin to cum. I continue slamming into you while you are cumming and I only slow after waves of pleasure have over taken your body.

You are a limp rag doll but I'm still not done with you.

I pull out of you and unclasp your ankles. Unclasp your wrists. I help you kneel in front of your desk. Your hands are then re-clasped to the ankle cuffs.

You look up at me after I have rebound your limp body. I am now standing in front of you stroking my erection. You watch my hand.

"Stick out your tongue."

You do. Not taking your eyes off my cock.

I continue to stroke but move so your tongue can just reach my tip. You begin to lick. This doesn't last long. My cock wants your mouth.

"I'm going to properly fuck your mouth," I say.

And you look up at me inquisitively.

You are bound, arms spread. Your body exposed and all you want is for me to cum.

I begin with no hands and let your mouth bob up and down on my cock. In this position you cannot move too much but have enough play to be able to service me nicely. I grab the back of your head to steady you and instinctively you know I'm going to control the motion.

"That's a girl. Take my cock in your mouth," I demand.

I'm so fucking hard it's unbelievable. I've fucked you so hard. I've made you cum and now I'm using your mouth for my pleasure.

With long deep strokes I remove my hand but continue fucking you. The sounds coming from your mouth are almost porn movie-like. You appear lost in your own little world. I sense you want nothing more than to make me cum.

Doesn't take long, my orgasm is building. You look up at me and I lose it completely.

The first shot shoots into your open mouth. Then my hand grabs my dick and I start pumping furiously. I shoot into your mouth and then jerk. Cum on your face and in your mouth. You are so fucking hot. Taking my cock and my cum. I love it. I'm grunting and pumping and you are watching my eyes as I shot load after load.

Then I uncuff you and hug your limp body.

I never even got undressed.

Insinu8
Insinu8
46 Followers