Tied and Teased

Story Info
Amy ties up pestering boyfriend's buddy
2.8k words
4.09
45.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Naughty Mike (what would I do without you?) And thanks to all my male fans, you've been so much fun and such an inspiration, whether you knew it or not. xoxoxo

After my long-awaited graduation from Hamner College, Duane and I, for reasons I find myself somewhat at a loss to explain now, but it may have had to do with large quantities of fermented barley mash, had decided to “shack up” and maybe get married eventually. In due course, I moved into his and Darby's trailer and settled in. The “honeymoon period” was very nice indeed. I cooked dinner on nights we didn't thaw out TV dinners or get Chinese takeout. I even pretended to clean house (perceptions are important.) I even experimented with something mother called “baking” although that word would be kind considering the pain and grief I would put sifted flour through. I even sewed a button back on Duane's blue denim shirt. Okay, so I unthinkingly used bright red thread, but my heart was in the right place, wasn't it?

And of course, every night was pure paradise. My pussy never had it so good. We made love twice a night, sometimes more often if we had the next day off from work. And it wasn’t one of those I do him, he does me and then we go to sleep kind of things. Our lovemaking involved all sorts of medieval implements, kitchen utensils, abandoned hardware, parts from a ’54 Chevy and old Hasbro products. Did I mention the power tools? Instead of the back bedroom door leading outside like all the other trailers, ours went into a storage shed. I was living the dream of any young woman in love….

Except for one small detail. Its name was Darby. Two is company, and three is very much a crowd, especially when the third party is the Dreaded Darby. In previous submissions, I've touched on his rudeness, his vulgarity and his unwelcome ogling. In the dictionary his picture is by “immature asshole.” I had by now learned to mostly ignore these traits, but after I moved in, he took his irksome traits to a whole new level. He evolved “octopus hands."

Example: I walked past Darby who was sitting on the couch. As I pass in front of him, he reaches out as if to get the remote control off the coffee table but ends up with his tentacle on my ass. There were lots of incidents like that and they all ended up with his hands fondling my ass cheeks. A couple times he tried to work his fingers unto my pussy from behind and I just pushed him away. I do admit when he tried that maneuver I had on a painted on pair of shorts, boasting a pretty healthy camel toe. Duane would get turned on by my camel toe. He would see my pussy aching in my shorts, just dying to be set free and cared for, then he would grab me and the key to the tool shed and head for the bedroom.

Sometimes Darby would come busting in on me while I was in the shower. Oh sure, the bathroom door had a lock, but it was a trailer lock- it only worked when it wanted to. I remember one morning as I turned off the water, a hand appeared around the curtain holding my towel, and it wasn't Duane's hand.

Now don't think I just took this kind of harassment quietly. Not Amy Rae. I warned Darby in the strongest kind of language, so there would be no fucking misunderstanding that Duane was the only man in the house who was allowed to put his hands on me, and last I checked, Darby's name wasn't Duane. When that didn't seem to impress him, I said Darby, if you touch me like that again, I will hurt you.

That lasted all of one day. Apparently my pussy was too tempting as he then tried to run his hand up the inside of my leg under my loose shorts. So, I turned around fast and slapped him in the mouth with the back of my hand. His lip bled a little bit and he made a point of avoiding me for a few days until the stitches were removed. Then the whole thing started up again as if nothing had happened.

“Where was Duane all this time?” asks a concerned reader. The answer is: he was there. He saw most of the groping incidents, and he certainly heard me yell when Darby handed me my towel in the shower. But he never did anything more than say "hey, cool it, Darby!" I would've thought a big macho man like Duane would have jumped right in and kicked ass to protect his woman's honor, or at least her ass from unwanted feels.

The unwanted attentions continued and the tension between me and Duane began to escalate. I didn't necessarily want him to start a physical fight with his roommate, but I would really have appreciated it if he would at least back me up. We started having arguments about it, with him saying I was a big girl and didn't need his help, and me saying” I didn't NEED it but I sure would LIKE it” and “you’re going to need an extension cord for that thing.”

Finally one day I blew up. I said "Duane, one of these days I am going to call Darby's bluff and take him in the bedroom and give him what he thinks he wants. Duane just rolled his eyes. "Oh sure," he said.

"Just you wait," I countered. "There's no telling what I'll do when I hit my limit.” And as Fortuna would have it, I hit my limit the very next day.

Duane was at work and I was leaning on the kitchen counter reading the newspaper. Darby wandered in, got a drink of milk straight from the carton and as he passed by on his way out of the room, let his tentacle loiter on my ass, as usual. I ignored it and ground my teeth a bit. Fifteen minutes later he came back in and this time reached around me and tried to put his hand in between buttons on my blouse so he could cop a feel of my breasts. Something in me snapped. I spun around and pressed my mouth down on his kisser before I could think better of it. Darby nearly swallowed his Juicy Fruit, and the amazed look on his face was priceless.

He tried to back away from me but I hung on, pushing my crotch up against his while I continued to kiss him. He sprouted wood so fast he almost knocked the wind out of me, and this time he did swallow his gum. "What are you doing?!" he demanded, when I pulled back for a breather.

"I am reciprocating your attentions, Darby. This is a one-time offer, take it or leave it. I’m tired of you putting your hands on me and causing me a lot of useless arousal to no purpose. I think I deserved an Academy Award for improvisational talent. Now I want some real satisfaction and you are the only man here to give it to me. Now are you going to or not?"

I could see him wavering, perhaps weighing the consequences if he went along with my demand. I helped him make up his mind by rubbing the bulge in his cargo pants till he was fully hard, then unzipping him and using his cock like a short leash to lead him into his bedroom- so much for male bonding.

Once inside his room Darby attempted to regain control of the situation by pulling me close to him and kissing me hard on the lips, thrusting his tongue into my mouth while his hands fumbled with my blouse buttons. I allowed him to get a few undone and even permitted him to cop a feel of some tit flesh before I pushed him away and told him to lie on his bed. Then I hurried into Duane's and my room. The shed was locked. Duane had the only key. After some quick thinking, I gathered up two belts and the laces from my Rollerblades.

Darby looked a bit apprehensive when I returned to his room carrying the restraints. I reassured him. "Don't worry Darby, this is for my pleasure, and don't you want to be the one that gets me off?" While he thought it over I skillfully bound his ankles and wrists to the frame of his twin bed. Not too tightly. If he really wanted to get loose, he could do so without much trouble. I am not a mean person. I didn't even undress him; I just yanked down his baggy cargo pants, and noticed the scrounge wasn’t wearing any underwear. He had six inches of fairly thin cock that didn't soften a whit even as I bound him up. I found that quite revealing in itself.

Once my new plaything was secured, I undressed with pomp and circumstance, as Darby watched me avidly and panted. Since he was immobile and couldn't try anything funny I decided I'd give him a little bit of a show. I stood leaning on the dresser right across from the bed, legs spread apart. I licked my finger and made slow circles all around and then over my nipples, which instantaneously hardened under my light touch and the cool air in the bedroom. I teased myself for a few minutes, making circles, pinching them and rolling them between my thumb and finger. Darby watched every move I made and at one point started up a loud moaning that sounded more like somebody in the throes of a stomachache than lust.

I got tired of hearing it so I said "Darby, if you ever expect to get to suck on my tits or eat my pussy, you better keep quiet because there's no way you can do it with your mouth taped shut." He shut up fast. He probably figured the six rolls of duct tape we went through every week wasn’t used for weather stripping. He did continue to pant and sweat as his mighty six-incher stayed at attention, stretching to the heavens as Geb to sky-goddess Nut.

I shifted my stance and ran my hand down to cup my silky smooth shaved Venus mound. "Mmmmm, I bet you'd really love to get your mouth on this and suck and lick all my juice out of it" I said, spreading my pussy lips apart to expose the glistening pink inner flesh.

I traced my finger along the folds and then dipped in to get some of my own juice on my fingers, tasting it, and then rubbing the rest on my now swollen clit, massaging the juice in until my whole pussy had a moist sheen. I was getting myself plenty excited and decided it was time for Darby to help out a little.

I moved over to the bed and leaned down, offering up my tits to be sucked. Darby's head jerked. He couldn't decide which one to start with first, but he finally settled on my right one. He sucked the nipple until it got hard and then lightly grazed his teeth over it. I felt a jolt like electricity shoot all through me. I forced myself not to show my pleasure. Then the little asshole did it again. I couldn't suppress a small gasp.

I reached down while Darby was busy mouthing my tit, and grabbed hold of his dick and began to stroke it. Then I swiped some of the precome that gleamed on the tip and tasted some on my tongue so that Darby could watch. Then I dabbed the remaining precome on my left nipple and offered that to be tasted. He resisted at first, making a sour face like it was liver and spinach.

"Come on, don't be a sissy," I urged. "If I could eat it, you can too. Besides, if you’re good I might be letting you eat my pussy, what's the difference between that and this?"

He took a deep breath and went at it, at first with some hesitation, using just the tip of his tongue to collect the dew-like drop, then pulling my nipple into his mouth and doing the damn teeth trick again. I hated that he knew a sexual technique that Duane didn't use and that I liked it so much, but such is life. By this time, my pussy was oozing wet and aching for some attention of its own, so I stood up, got up on Darby's mattress and straddled him, sliding up to put my cunt directly over his face. He didn't need any more prompting than that. He made an abortive attempt to reach up and grab and hold my hips, but had forgotten his hands were tied. I adjusted my position a little to make it easier for him and his tongue licked all along my slit, sucking up the free flowing nectar of the gods.

I hated to admit it; Darby was no slouch when it came to eating pussy. His tongue explored every inch of my pussy before zeroing in my hot hard clit, at first just brushing it lightly, then stiffening and really going to town on it, licking it roughly as if he was trying to dislodge it. I hung on to the headboard and rocked back and forth, then moved my hips forward so he could fuck me with his serpent’s tongue.

I hadn't thought Darby had a very long tongue, but I revised my opinion when I felt it enter me and go in deep, caressing all the right spots. While Darby was giving me the tongue bath of my life, I reached back to see if his little head was still paying attention. He was, so I resumed giving him a hand job, now and then rubbing my finger over his cock head to catch the dripping precome, which I rubbed on my pussy for Darby to eat, since he evidently liked it so much.

When I felt he was close to coming, I stopped pumping his cock and squeezed it firmly, keeping him on edge. I was getting near to coming myself, as I felt the first wave of my orgasm approaching. I let go the headboard and Darby's dick and took hold of my nipples, pinching a lot harder than I normally would. The slight pain mixed with pleasure was all I needed. I came like an earthquake, gyrating on Darby’s face with my pussy squeezing out gobs of sweet cream that he dutifully lapped up like a good little puppy dog.

Feeling slightly shaky and wobbly-legged, I eased off the bed and began putting my clothes back on. I stepped into my panties, then caught a look at Darby's crestfallen expression and went back over to the bed, bending down and licking the painful-looking tip of his dick, allowing it slip between my lips and sucking gently. Then I stepped back and retrieved my jeans. After pulling them up, I returned to my victim and this time let his cock slide deeper into my mouth, stretching my tongue (not as long as his, I'm sorry to say) so I can just barely flick against his balls, which felt dangerously firm and hard. When he started to try to thrust his hips up, I pulled back and put my shirt on. Once I was fully dressed, I returned and gave his dick one long final suck, bringing him within a hairsbreadth of an orgasm. Then I pulled back and stepped into my sandals, with a “that’s all folks” air.

Darby looked at me, alarmed. Finally he ventured a timid "What about me?"

He nodded down at his boner several times. It was still in full bloom and a lovely shade of purple. I had some nail polish almost that shade. I wondered where I'd put it...

"What about you...oh that! Well Darby I'll untie you before I leave, I'm sure you'll be able to take care of that yourself."

He looked downright crushed. I actually thought he was going to sob. His voice cracked and trembled as he said "But I thought...if I got you off good...you would...!"

I smiled as I untied one wrist and said, “So now what did we learn today boys and girls? We’ve learned something about how much fun it isn't to be made horny and then have no release"

I kissed his cheek and left him to untie the rest of his bonds as I headed out the door to go meet Duane for a beer. I was confident my bit of reverse psychology had done the trick.

And when Duane jokingly asked me, "Well, did you fuck Darby today?" I could truthfully say "NO, of course not." But I'm sure Duane might have wondered why Darby was suddenly alternating between avoiding me and gazing at me with yearning eyes.