Tied and Watching

Story Info
A cheating husband gets whats coming.
1.8k words
3.58
67.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you come in please, Heather? I have some additional work for you." David Smith released the button on his intercom.

"Certainly Mr Smith." came the soft, pleasant tones of his secretary. The door to his plush office opened, and Heather walked in. David allowed his eyes to roam over the 21 year old brunette, from pleasingly wavy hair to stiletto shoed feet, covering the simple white blouse and black knee length pencil skirt fitting closely to her slender body.

"How can I help you Mr Smith?" Heather asked, brushing a lock of wavy brown hair away from her grey eyes.

"It's the usual work I'm afraid, Heather." David said, rolling his chair back from his large mahogany desk.

"I hoped it would be." Heather said, her full, pink lips lifting in a smile. She stepped around the desk, to stand behind David's chair. Her hands ran down his chest, heading straight for his crotch, gripping the growing bulge. Unzipping his trousers, Heather moved in front of him, slipping open the top two buttons of her blouse. David's hungry gaze locked onto the shallow cleavage between Heathers small, pert breasts.

"You are gorgeous Heather." David breathed as she opened his smart, tailored trousers, one slender hand reaching inside his underwear, pulling his stiff cock clear.

"Thank you Mr Smith, it looks like I've given you a rise this time." she smiled, gently tugging him.

David gripped the arms of his chair as her warm tongue flicked across the tip of his cock, followed by her soft lips. Heathers mouth engulfed his shaft, her nose nestled into his pubic hair. Her teeth lightly grazed his skin, making him moan. David stroked her hair back from her face, looking down as she sucked and licked him. One hand cupped and rolled his balls, pulling on them gently occasionally. He felt her breath hot on him as she pulled him clear of her mouth, licking along the underside of his cock, down to lap at his balls, her hand moving to stroke the head of his shaft.

They both jumped as the phone on David's desk rang. He placed on hand on Heather's head, keeping her mouth on him as he answered.

"David Smith. Oh, hello darling." he looked down at Heather, rolling his eyes in exasparation. She smiled, and turned her attention back to his cock. He fought to keep his breathing normal as her tongue flickered at the sensitive triangle just below the head.

"Yes, I'll be home on time this evening. That sounds great. Do you mind if I speak to you later, I'm just in the middle of a very detailed debriefing, and we're at quite a critical point. Ok? See you later then. Love you too." David put the phone, releasing Heathers head.

" A critical point?" Heather asked looking up, holding David's cock against her cheek.

"Oh yes, very critical." he nodded.

"Then I'd best get back to work Mr Smith." she dropped her head, taking his whole length into his mouth, slicking his shaft with her saliva, her lips closed tightly around the base. Heather pulled her mouth back up him, her teeth just catching under the ridge of his cock-head. He stifled a groan as she sucked hard, her cheeks pulling in as her fingered gripped him tightly. He felt himself swell in her mouth, and he exploded. Heather expertly milked him with her fingers, collecting his cum on her tongue. Letting his softening cock plop wetly from her mouth, she knelt up, her face close to his. Swallowing his load, she licked her lips, buttoning her blouse. David leant back in his chair as Heather refastened his trousers.

" Thank you Heather." he said reaching out to squeeze her firm ass. "Your work was perfect as always. Perhaps you can accompany me on my next conference.

"Always a pleasure Mr Smith. I'm sure I could be of valuable assistance to you while you're away." she winked, letting his hand roam her ass and thighs, before leaving the office. David breathed deeply, imagining finally getting Heather somewhere quiet, where he could fully explore that delectable body.

Driving home, David could only think of Heather's hot, wet mouth slurping his shaft. As he pulled onto his driveway, he adjusted his suit jacket to disguise his semi erect cock.

"It's me, Alison." he called out to his wife, as he turned to lock the door. Turning back, he was greeted by the sight of his wife, Alison, standing at the bottom of the broad staircase. At 43, she was three years older than him, her ash blonde hair, cut into a bob. At that moment, he only had eyes for her voluptuous 36d-28-34 figure, clad in a tightly laced black leather bustier, thong and spiked heel shoes. Alison walked towards him, her curved hips swaying seductively. David felt his cock rise to full hardness as she opened his jacket, taking hold of his tie.

"Your coming with me." Alison breathed, her voice husky. She led him upstairs to their bedroom, pulling on his tie. David noticed the dressing table chair sat in the middle of the floor, pieces of soft rope laying on the king size bed. Alison loosened David's tie, throwing it onto the floor. Gently, her fingers slipped under the collar of his expensive shirt, moving to the top button. With a swift movement, she tore the front of the thin cotton shirt open, popping buttons, dragging her long nails down his chest, smiling and moaning softly. Her hands reached the waistband of David's trousers, and she deftly unfastened them, dropping them to the floor. Alison roughly tugged down his underwear, then pushed him back to sit in the chair.

Picking up the rope, Alison tied David's hands behind him, and his ankles to the chair legs. David's cock was slick with precum, the head swollen and purple.

"Mmmmmmmm you liking this?" Alison asked, making sure each knot was tight. Her full breasts threatened to spill over the top of her bustier as she stood, holding a pair of her panties in her hand. Nodding, David opened his mouth to speak, and Alison pushed her panties into it.

" Do you want to know what's going to happen now?" David nodded, aroused beyond belief. Alison sat astride his thighs, looking down into his eyes.

"Well David, I know what you get up to with your little cock-sucking secretary." she paused, watching his look turn from arousal to fear. He shook his head in denial, trying to speak around the lace panties in his mouth. Alison leaned in to whisper in David's ear.

"Know you're going to see what I get up to with our builder, David." Alison stood up, smiling wickedly.

"You can come out now Mike." the door to the en suite bathroom opened and a tall, well built blonde man walked into the bathroom, wearing just a pair of tight white boxer shorts. Alison walked over, one hand running across the muscles of Mike's chest, the other holding the bulge in his shorts.

" He's so much bigger than you David. Why don't you show him, Mike?" smiling, Mike let Alison pull down his underwear, baring a thick, circumcised cock. Kneeling, Alison rolled her tongue around the swollen purple head, eliciting a little glob of precum to ooze from Mike.

"What do you think David?" Alison asked, kissing Mikes shaved balls.

"I think he need's to see what we do with hun." Mike said, hands running over Alison's full ass and hips.

"Oh that sounds like such a good idea. Don't you, David?" Alison noticed that David's cock still stood stiff as Mike peeled down her leather thong, baring her freshly waxed pussy.

"Doesn't it look better like this David?" she asked, stroking her smooth skin. "Mike thinks I have such a pretty pussy that I shouldn't hide it."

"Definitely not." Mike said, his hand slipping between Alison's legs from behind, his thick, strong fingers stroking her lips. Alison turned side on to David, putting on spike heeled shoe up onto a chest of drawers, fully exposing herself to both David and Mike.

"Would you Mike? I've got an itch than really needs scratching." Mike picked up a tube of lubricant and smeared a generous amount along his thick shaft, and over Alison's smooth pussy.

"Need to use a lot, Dave. Your wife is still nice and tight." Mike said, nestling the slippery head of his cock between Alison's lips. His strong hands gripped her hips, and David watched as the big, swollen head pressed into his wife. Alison moaned as the broad shaft spread her lips wide, making her clit stand proud. David couldn't tear his gaze away from the pair as Mike slowly sawed his thick tool in and out.

Loosening the lacing, Mike pulled down the front of Alison's bustier, spilling her voluptuous breasts into his waiting hands He kneaded the soft flesh, trapping her hard nipples between his fingers, tugging them as he drove deep into Alison. She turned her and winked at David, licking her lips as Mike slow fucked her.

"Bet this looks good David." she panted "I've never been so full of cock." she saw his cock twitch, and knew he was close to orgasm. She smiled cruelly.

"Imagine that slut Heater was sucking you now, while you were watching this. Wouldn't that be something? Cumming in her mouth while Mike cums in my dripping pussy?" David moaned around the panties, his hips jerking as a thin jet of cum spurted up from his cock to land on his belly.

"Show him a proper load Mike." Alison ordered. Alison's wet pussy slurped as Mike pulled his thick cock from her, one hand stroking it, the head resting between her ass cheeks. Alison slid a hand down to rub her clit, pressing hard on it. Mike groaned loudly, his thick cock slapping on Alison's ass as it jumped. A thick rope of cum spattered over Alison's back, slicking the supple skin. Reaching behind her, Alison rubbed the cum into her skin.

"Never wonder how I keep my skin so smooth, David?" she laughed as she licked her fingers. Mike knelt behind her, pushing his face up into Alison's crotch. David stared, horrified yet amazingly turned on as Mike's tongue plundered Alison. Her own fingers rubbed roughly at her clit, her face flushing as Mike's hands pressed onto her ass, tilting her hips up, his tongue flicking and delving. Throwing her head back, Alison made a guttural, wordless cry, her breasts thrust out, nipples hard. Mike stood to support her as she lowered her leg, Alison's juices shining around his mouth.

Shaking, Alison looked at David, a lock of her blonde hair plastered to her cheek by the thin sheen of perspiration covering her whole body. Mikes hands gently caressed her swaying breasts, his large cock pressed against her curved hip. Alison's juices shone on her thighs, Mike's precum visible on her waxed crotch.

"See what you've been missing, darling?" Her head turned, and her tongue snaked into Mike's mouth as they moved to the king sized bed..........