Tied Ch. 01

Story Info
A sub learns how to lose control.
1.3k words
4.4
24.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turns her head slightly to see Him grinning mischievously. He opens a drawer and takes something from it.

"Do not move, little one. Stay right where you are." He warns in a stern voice. "Turn your head back against the wall."

His voice alone makes her shiver in excitement. She closes her eyes and just tries to keep quiet, but she is sure He can feel the furious beating of her heart...she almost jumps when He abruptly places a hand on her hip. He chuckles softly.

"Open your legs for me, little one." He commands, adding "Trust me."

She complies, parting her legs while He gently caresses her velvet covered hip with one hand. She can't see what He has in the other hand...but as a humming sound starts, she knows what it is...it's one of His toys, a tiny vibrator with a remote control...one of the things she fears the most, because many times He has made her wear it in public. No one noticed, but He had the remote in a pocket and could control her orgasms in any place, at any time.

He slowly lifts her short skirt and peels off her thong. "Mmm, good girl. Spread your legs a little more for me...that's it." His voice is soothing while she obeys. His fingertips reach her labia, and finally, her wet lips...He could hear the smile in His voice while she squirms against the restraints...

"My little slut is already wet for her Master, isn't she?" He whispers in her ear.

"Yes, Sir." She said, her voice unsteady, her throat dry.

"Louder, little one. I can't hear you", He said.

"Yes, Sir. I am so...wet for You, Sir." She says in the firmest tone she can find at the moment. Her head is already spinning. She knows what He wants from her this time...she's terrified she won't fulfill her Master's desires. She bites her lip knowing not to look down while He takes the little vibe in His hand. He begins to gently run it along her inner thigh.

"I can feel how aroused you are, my pet. I know you could climax in a heartbeat. Yet..." He says, running the little vibe along her labia, so incredibly near her clit, which is now starting to grow, becoming swollen and hard.

"...I want to enjoy you tonight." He continues. "You will learn how to not lose control and I'll dictate the intensity and the occurrence of your orgasms. You will come only when I tell you to...otherwise I'll punish you. Do you understand, little one?" he asks.

Oh God, she thinks. I won't make it, I'll disappoint Him, I'm sure about that. She swallows and says:

"Yes, Sir."

"Very good. I am going to insert this little friend of yours in your wet, hot pussy. You are to hold it inside you. Don't let it fall." He says, still grinning.

She can feel Him kneeling down and bathing the vibe in her own juices. Then she feels the little toy penetrate her completely. She sighs, she can't moan. The low vibration inside her tight pussy cause her pleasure to start to rise, despite the uncomfortable position. She's glad that her arms are secured; otherwise she would fall to the floor.

Her inner walls wrap around the vibrator, causing her to eventually let out a moan.

"I am not done with you yet, love. I am going to fill you in every hole. You need to relax, otherwise it'll be painful. Can you do that for Me?" He asks. Her heart sinks.

"Yes, Sir. I'll do my best, Sir." She whispers.

"Good girl." He kisses her left temple. "Don't move. Relax little one." He commands.

Oh God, she cries out inside her mind. Clenching her teeth and her pussy at the same time, as she stares at the white wall. He grabs something from the shelf and comes back to His slave.

She can now feel His firm hands on her buttocks. "Such a smooth, fine ass you have, my wet little slut." He whispers. She shivers, His words caressing her like gentle hands stroking her clit. Her nipples are as hard as pebbles under her bra...if only He could release her...but she knows it's not time yet.

"Let's see if your other little hole is ready for me...I am sure it will be." He says in a thoughtful tone. He spreads her ass cheeks and she can feel something being rubbed all over her tight anus, probably some lube.

"I love your ass, little one...I can't wait to fuck this little tight hole of yours..." He whispers in her ear. She can feel His body against her, His warmth. She would give anything to be taken there and then. To be violated by Him right now. She again bites her lip trying to hold back another moan while He nibbles her ear and gently begins to tease her bud. A single finger strokes over it for a few moments, making her finally let out a small gasp.

"Relax, pet. Let it go." He whispers...she lets out a deep breath and complies.

His finger enters her. She holds her breath, knowing not to make a sound. He slaps her on her left ass cheek.

"Pet, I told you to relax. Don't disappoint your Master." His stern voice making her jump.

She bites down on her lip harder. She feels split in two as he probes her ass with another finger, feeling a slight pain adding to the pleasure the vibe is giving her pussy.

"Ohhhh" she moans, surprised, almost disappointed, as He removes His fingers.

"Mmm, my little slut was starting to like it I see...don't worry, your pretty ass won't be left empty for long."

After some moments, she feels something against her ass once again...not His fingers this time...but a cold object, probably made of plastic. He teases her, stroking her bud. Then, His voice asks:

"What do you think it is little one?"

"A...another vibrator, Sir." She whispers, licking her lips.

"Not exactly. It's a butt plug. You're going to take it up your wonderful ass, and you're going to enjoy it." He commands, "Bend over a little bit and let me see."

She positions herself as He requested and closes her eyes.

He wraps one arm around her stomach, bracing her, and slowly pushes the butt plug in. Inch by inch, it disappears inside her anus. He can feel her ragged breath, her tension. He smiles.

"That's my good girl. I am very proud of you. But I'm not done with you yet..." He carefully moves her back to a standing position.

"Ohhh God", she hisses, her walls now totally filled, the pleasure rising. The plug now intruding in her tight, virgin ass, the vibrator humming slowly inside her slick pussy...He turns the vibration speed up a little bit. She moans louder, and closes her eyes, trying to gain all her control.

"No coming." Her Master warns her.

He kneels down at her feet and takes the thin, black ropes. He then proceeds to bind her ankles, then her legs at her knees and upper thighs. The rope encircling her legs like a spider web.

"This will help you stay still. You won't be able to move your legs... and do not move your hips. You have no control of your orgasm, I do...Understood, little one?" he coldly says.

She nods in reply.

"Good." He whispers as He lowers her skirt back into place.

"Now turn your head and look at me, girl." He commands.

She turns her head reluctantly, and sees Him. She loses herself in His dark blue eyes for a moment. Then admires a slow striptease as she watches Him unbutton his pants and shirt and tosses them to the floor. As always, she admires His strong body and wishes He could be inside her, no matter where and how, just inside her.

A throb of excitement hits her as He removes His underwear in front of her, revealing His wonderful, stiff, big cock.

"Do not turn your head, little one..." he hisses as he takes His cock in His hand and starts stroking it slowly, teasingly. Her mouth waters. The torture is about to begin...

(To be continued...)