Tied Down

Story Info
Samantha finally pushes Derek to far.
4.9k words
4.3
45.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove in silence until he pulled up to the familiar white mansion that I had been before a few times while having slumber parties with Madison. Derek said nothing to me as he got out of the car; I sat unmoving, unsure what to do.

I felt my door being opened; instead of letting me exit the vehicle by myself he unbuckled my seat belt and picked me up, carrying me bridal style into his home.

We finally reached a room I had never been inside, but knew from Madison telling me that it belonged to Derek. He kicked the door shut as soon as we entered, before I could even observe my surroundings I was being laid in the center of his bed.

He worked fast, my shell shock working to his advantage. Swiftly moving around the bed, he bound each of my limbs, I tried to pull away from him, terrified of what he was doing, but I was no match for his strength,

"Wh-what are you doing," I yelled once I was completely bound, spread eagle in the center of his bed.

He responded by leaning down close to my face, stroking my cheek, whispering into my ear, "something this part of me has wanted to do for a very long time."

I swallowed, "what do you mean?'"

"I always knew we would end up in bed together one day, I just didn't know if it would be. Just like we are right this moment, or if my gentleman side would have gathered the courage to ask you out, then we lost our virginities to one another after prom," he smirked.

"Gentleman side? Wh-what's the...other side?" I gasped, his hand as slowly inching up my thigh, making my mind go hazy

"A dark side my dear, like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. My gentleman side has wanted to woo you since the moment I saw you, to show you how much I love you, to tell you how much I'm in love you. My dark side has yearned for you just as long, remember the first time I saw you? I certainly do, you walked into the cafeteria, you were like a goddess, all those vile boys staring at you, disgusting thoughts running wild through their minds. I wanted nothing more then to grab you right then and there, throw you up against and fuck your pretty little innocent body, right in front of all of them so they would know they would see that you belong to me. I wanted to fuck you so hard, until you saw no one else and thought about no one else except for me."

He squeezed my upper thigh and bit my earlobe as he told me everything; no matter how frightening this may seem to some, it only further excited me, my excitement pooling in my panties.

"You...you love me?"

"Out of my whole confession that's the part you paid attention to? You are a silly girl sometimes, but that's part of the reason why I am so in love with you."

"If you love me...then why did you take me....and tie me to your bed?"

"You brought this on yourself love, don't think for one second you didn't," he growled at me. I gave him a look of confusion and he continued, cupping my chin and jutting out my bottom lip.

"You are always biting your full luscious lip, licking it sensuously right in front of me, tempting me, teasing me. I've dreamed about your lips, kissing them, sucking on them, having them suck me off, biting your lip so fucking hard and just watching your innocence just drip," by the time he was finished his sentence his face was an inch from mine, his cool breath fanning my face.

He closed the gap between us, kissing me roughly, he shoved his tongue in my mouth and I couldn't escape the moan that escaped and absorbed by his mouth. This wasn't the gentle first kiss I imagined having with Derek...this was a thousand times better.

He pulled away from me, but kept on sucking on my bottom lip, I felt his teeth lock onto my lip, applying pressure until there was a pain surging through it, I squirmed against my binds.

"Derek," I cried in pain, he bit so hard that he punctured my lip and I tasted the familiar metallic taste of blood.

He let go of my lip and pulled away from me, I looked at his face. He had my blood dripping from his lips, down his chin, looking like a god like vampire who had just fed.

"Then you are always moaning my name in your sleep, driving me wild," he licked my blood off his lips.

"Sleep?' I questioned. Had I said his name in my sleep when I was having a slumber party with Madison? Had Madison heard? His parents? Oh God...how embarrassing.

"Yes...sleep. No offence to your father, but how did he become the chief of police when for the past year a teenage boy who has an obsession with his daughter has snuck into her room multiple times a week to watch her sleep. Hell I've even used your bathroom and he didn't even stir."

My eyes widened and my breathing accelerated, here I thought Derek was indifferent to my existence, but he had been more or less stalking me. I know I should have been terrified after learning this, but apparently I was the most fucked up person in the world and was excited by it.

"You would say my name in your sleep, moan it, and I wanted so badly to wake you up and tell you I love you, to fucking show you."

"Why," I swallowed before continuing, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what? That I've been practically stalking you like the sick fuck I am because I have this crazy obsession with you! I'm not that fucking insane."

"Tell me that you have feelings for me, I-I love you too," I told him.

"I love you so much it hurts. Sure you would have reciprocated my feelings, but what would have happened when I started being this sexually dominating psychopath that I am? When this dark side came out full force? You would have dumped me so fast and got a restraining order against me, I couldn't take that rejection or pain. I can't."

All of what he had just said had made sense, it would be logical to get a restraining order against him, to move to Florida with my mother to get away from him, but even after knowing all this I wouldn't rather be anywhere in the world at this moment than here with him.

"Even so if all that happened it would have been my fault, but like I said before you brought this entirely on yourself, my urges have been building for so long and you have to tease me by wearing this to school," he yelled, forcefully grabbing a handful of my miniskirt.

"I...it wasn't to tease you. I-I just wanted to get you to notice me. I always assumed that you were indifferent to me."

He smirked, "Your assumptions were very wrong weren't they?"

I meekly nodded my head.

"All day you have been prancing around in next to nothing, testing my control," he took a shallow breath before continuing, "showing yourself off to the entire school. Don't get me wrong I certainly enjoy your attire, but it would have been a hell out a lot better I didn't have to watch the entire male population of the school undress what little you left covered with their eyes."

I blushed at his comment, and looked away from, slightly ashamed at my actions today, but there was still something I needed to know.

"Why did you look so angry at me in Biology...why did you run away from me?"

"I wanted to kill them Samantha, Martin, Blake. I wanted to murder them for looking at you like that, like a piece of meat. Sure I lust after you worst then the rest of them, but I also love you very much, it's different...it just is. I don't just want to fuck you I want to be with you as well," he admitted.

"Oh...why did you run," I repeated.

"I ran because all I wanted to do at the moment was to throw you on our lab table and fuck you senseless, I ran to control my urges, but after being so close to you there was no going back. Let's say I did some work on your car so it wouldn't start, I figured I would offer you a ride home and you would have no choice to take it, but you had already started walking in the pouring ran, in next to nothing. Are you insane?"

He dismantles my car, stalks me, and ties me to his bed then has the nerve to ask if I'm insane.

"No! Are you?" I regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth, fearing I had upset him, but he just let out a dark chuckle.

"No my love despite my actions we are not. We all have a dark side, a side we try to not to let anyone become aware of. Not to bring my sister up at a time like this, but do you know where Madison is right this moment?"

"With Tyler?"

"Yes, but do you no what she's doing?"

I shook my head; I had no idea what my best friend was doing at this moment.

"Tyler rented a room so no one would know she's playing naughty nurse to his wounded soldier," he told me.

I stared at him in shock, he was wrong; Madison wasn't like that, was she?

"How do you know?"

"A brother never wants to walk in on that, but when you hear your best friend say he's really hurt you want to make sure he's alright," he shuttered at his memory.

"So what is your dark side my love, your dirty little secret. I think I have I figured it out already, since you haven't asked me to untie you, I bet that thought hasn't even crossed your mind," he gave whispered into my ear, I shivered at the sensation.

"Are you cold? You are still wet from your little stroll in a thunderstorm," I didn't respond. I wasn't cold, very warm in actuality. I gasped as I felt the tips of his fingers brush the outside of my underwear.

"Yes you are very wet indeed," he smirked; I bit my lip to keep from moaning.

He let out a tisk, "There you go again, testing my control. Is this turning you on my love? You truly were made for me weren't you? The submissive to my dominant."

He sucked my bottom lip between his lips and applied more pressure to his fingers, and I couldn't refrain from moaning, he pulled his hand away from me and I let out a sound of disapproval.

"Does this turn you on? What do you want Sam, I'm no mind reader you have to tell me," he taunted.

"Yes," I gasped out.

"Yes what love?"

"This turns me on."

"What turns you on?"

"You...touching...me...bound," I managed to get out.

"What do you want?"

"To touch me...to fuck me," I pleaded.

"Oh really? There is something you have to say first though, will you say it?"

"Yes..."

"Say you belong to me, only me," he looked at me darkly, I didn't respond too in shock; you would think at this point nothing he could say would surprise me.

"That's okay my love I'll get the words out of you soon enough," he mashed his lips to mine and, slid his fingers into my panties, soaking his fingers in my juices, he pulled away all together much to my dismay.

He sucked one digit into his mouth tasting my juices, he moaned in pleasure.

"Delicious, even more appetizing then your blood," he told me.

He held his pointer finger to my mouth, a silent order for me to taste myself, I looked at him disgusted.

"Do it," he barked and I quickly obeyed, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I sucked my juices completely off his finger as he stared at me with glazed eyes.

"I can't wait for you to suck another part of my body, but all in do time. I can't believe I'm saying this love, but you are wearing too many clothes."

He moved down to my feet and pulled off the heels, I mentally thanked him for removing the atrocious footwear. He moved fast, next unbuttoning the skirt and pulling it off of me. He skipped over my panties and moved to my shirt, pausing. If he wanted to get it off of me he had to untie me, or so I thought. He ripped the offending tank top off of me and threw what was left of it to the floor. He decided my bra was useless as well because after he unclasped it he snapped the straps, pulling the bra away he set my breasts free.

I wanted nothing more then to cover my breasts with my arms, to hide my nudity from him, but I was bound. He stared at my breasts longer then it took him to take off my clothing, before breaking out into a grin.

"So beautiful," he whispered before reaching out and grabbing each breast in each of his hands. I moaned as he messaged my breasts, rubbing the pads of his thumbs over my already hardened nipples.

He groped one breast as he lowered his head to the other, taking the peak into his mouth, sucking and nipping at it. I was panting by now; he switched and gave the same attention to the other nipple.

When he was finished the assault on my breasts he trailed wet kissed down to the hem of my underwear, he purposely ignored the place I needed him to touch me most and kissed my thighs, licking and biting.

I thrashed around, trying uselessly to shift so he was at my center. He grabbed my hips and held me down, looking up at me, using his facial expressions to tell me to stop it. Tell me he was in control and he would touch me there when he was ready.

I sat still, and apparently obeying him earned me some brownie points and he lowered his mouth closer to my arousal. Breathing on it, but not touching it, I let out a whimper. He put his nose to me underwear nudging my arousal through the fabric.

I closed my eyes, taking in all the sensations, when I felt his tongue lick my slit through my underwear, the fabric adding pleasurable friction, I cried out.

I felt him smile before he continued his long slow torturous licks, I cried and trashed, bucking my hips, begging for more, but instead he moved so he was perched over me, like a lion staring down his prey.

"As much as I am taking pleasure in the sounds you are making, I've decided that I want you to be silent and to stop moving while I work."

He went back to his 'work' then, and I couldn't obey his command, the pleasure was too much.

He hooked his fingers into my panties, destroying them like he had done to so many articles of my clothing. He took what was left of them and balled them up in his fist, before making his way back up to my face.

"Open your mouth," he demanded. I shook my head, hell no!

He grabbed my chin, holding my head as he forced the balled up fabric, soaked in my juices into my mouth, I went to spit them out.

"Do it and I'll tape your mouth with it in there," my eyes widened and I refrained from my precious action.

He moved to my completely bare vagina, taking it in as he took in my breasts.

"Did you do this for me as well?" he asked. I didn't do that from him though, I just distained the feel of body hair.

He gave my now unobstructed arousal another slow long lick. The feel of it against my bundle of nerves was intoxicating.

He continued his work, going slow to torture me. I laid completely still and quiet, in fear he would stop if I disobeyed his order.

"You taste amazing; I love slowly licking you, savoring your taste. Do you enjoy it?" he questioned, my juices and a devious smirk on his lips. I did enjoy it, but I distained the torture as well, bringing me no where near the release I needed.

He surprised me by suddenly biting my clit; I let out a muffled scream and bucked my hips.

"Disobeying my order love? I'm going to have to punish you now," he smiled, moving away from my arousal. I groaned, wasn't denying my pleasure punishment enough?

He moved to my feet untying my ankles from their bounds, he was ending this because I couldn't contain myself. He undid my wrists and took the underwear away from mouth. I didn't want to stop, I didn't want to ever stop, I started to cry.

"Did you think there would be no consequences for your actions? Stop crying and get up," he commanded.

I continued to crying and got up, I went to pick up what was left of my outfit, but was forcefully grabbed by Derek.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? I didn't tell you to do that did I?" I jumped and looked at him.

"But-but...I thought...thought you were kicking me out," I sobbed, not being able to handle the sudden rejection.

His expression became softer and he pulled me into a gentle embrace. "No my Sam, I don't want you to leave, I never want you to leave."

He held me until I finally calmed down, he wiped my face with his hands and sleeve, before discarding the soiled shirt, leaving him completely bare, I ran my fingertips over his toned chest, he shivered.

He grabbed my wrists, taking back control, and gave me a soft sweet kiss on lips; this is what I thought our first kiss would be like.

"That being cleared up there is still a matter of your punishment," he explained.

I nodded in acceptance. I could take anything he gave me, unless it was rejection.

"Kneel on the bed, facing away from me," he told me, I quickly obeyed. "Lean forward, palms flat on the bed."

I did as I was told, now in a doggy style position. He leaned over me, I could feel his breath against my neck.

"Your ass is as beautiful as the rest of you, but it would be even more beautiful if it looked like your lips, swollen and red."

When he finished I felt him slap my butt, hard enough to leave a mark and to sting. I gasped and jerked forward from the force, but did not break position, even though it hurt it was only adding to my arousal.

He continued his assault on my behind, slapping it until he was completely satisfied with his work.

"It's so red, so perfect," he grazed his fingertips over my sore bottom. "I can feel the head radiating off of it. One day I'm going to fuck you in your perfect little ass, but not today. I have another more important cherry to pop first. Did you learn you lesson?"

I craned my neck to the side so I was looking back at him, biting my lip I nodded.

"Obviously not entirely if you keep testing my control like that," he mused.

He pulled me off the bed and set me on the floor in front of his feet. I looked up at him in shock.

"Kneel," he growled, I got into the ordered position and watched as he undid his belt.

He threw the belt aside and undid his pants, pulling not only them but his boxers down, kicking them off along with his shoes.

I looked up to see the nude Greek God in all his form, he was magnificent. He was huge, how the hell was he going to fit into any of my holes?

"I've been fantasizing about your luscious lips on my cock, sucking me off, now I'm finally going to have that fantasy fulfilled."

I had known where this was going as soon as he had me kneel, but I made no move to take him into my mouth, I have never given oral before. Fuck I hadn't even been kissed before today.

He let out a frustrated breath through his nose as he waited for me to do what he wanted, but I remained unmoving, he got the idea he was going to have to coax me along.

"Open your mouth Samantha."

I relaxed my jaw and my mouth slacked, my lips parting. He put the tip of his manhood into my mouth. I became braver and licked his head, tasting precum, he tasted great. He let out a moan and gripped the back of my head, tangling his fingers in my hair.

"More," he gasped, pushing my head forward and forcing more of his length into my mouth. I started sucking him his member, bobbing my head slightly back and forth, licking his length.

His grip tightened and he let out a hiss through his gritted teeth, I moaned, giving him pleasure was turning me on even more. The vibrations my moan caused drove him wild and he forced himself all the way into my mouth. I felt his had at the back of my throat and gripped his hips to keep from gagging.

"Relax Sam, breathe through you nose," he told me, I complied, my gagging reflex ceasing. He fucked my mouth faster, harder, I used my tongue the most I could, deep throating him. His breathing become ragged, he was going to cum soon.

He look down on me and moaned, "Your lips around my cock is such and amazing fucking sight. Your mouth is so fucking warm, fucking wet."

I don't know he was able to control his breath to say that but he did. He gave one last jerk and through his head back, crying out my name as he came, I swallowed every last bit of him.

He came down from his orgasm and removed his member from my mouth, smiling down at me.

"That was...there are no words to describe that."

He pulled me up and pushed me back on the bed, climbing on top of me, trapping me between him and the bed, not like I was trying to escape anyway.

12