Tied In Tights Ch. 01

Story Info
His curiousity gets him tied up after wrestling practice.
1k words
3.78
59.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tied in tights #1 The Christian boy

Hey, My name is Monty Sampson. This is my story of when I was tortured by a good friend of mine...now. Her name is Lucy, Lucy Harrison. It all began after wrestling practice when I saw the new batting cage for baseball practice. The coach told us not to touch it because it wasn’t finished and was fragile, but being a Christian boy I just had to out of curiosity. You see I’m very religious so I decided when I was 14 that I would never have sex or even cum, ever! This means I will undoubtedly find the true women.

Now I am 18, guess what, I held true to my vow, not even one wet dream. Anyway after practice I chose not to change out, instead I was gonna see the net, I know that's a little weird but it was a Wednesday night, I had nothing better to do. I waited until everyone was gone. After they all cleared out I went over to it and messed around with it. I thought it would be funny pull it down besides everyone that has anything to do with baseball is a total jerk-off. I pulled on it hard, then heard a few things snap and thought my job was done, I turned around and heard a few more snaps and cracks, pausing in my tracks. I chose to ignored it, but as soon as i heard it come down, it was too late. The whole thing came down on me.

I knew I shouldn’t have tugged it. Oh well I’ll just get out of it and pretend like nothing happened, but I couldn’t get out, I tried and tried, but nothing. In a while I surfaced, but my legs where wide open and my arms behind my back. 1 hours went by I saw on the school clock, the ropes just got tighter and tighter when I pulled. Suddenly, I heard someone walk in.

"HELP ME!!!"

"Who’s there, Monty? What happened?"

She saw my crotch in my wrestling tights with my legs wide open, and starred at it. I saw her looking.

"Aren’t you gonna help me?"

She told over me with an evil look.

In a minute, or a while

She looked down at my crotch and gave a horny look at me.

"Lucy I’m not interested and you know that, whether I have a big cock or not."

"Its not that, I have a few strange turn ons, like a sexy boy tied in tights, helpless."

"Okay I’m sorry that’s too bad I told you I will never have sex ever and I hold that very loyal to myself, and that goes for cumming too. It would be like Chinese torture to me, so too bad little girl"

"What are you gonna do about it, little boy?"

She grabs my crotch and begins to rub it, she knows that I am totally defenseless and also boys cum faster in tights. She leaves for a minute I look around for a while. She comes back with a knife and puts it on my cock she carefully cuts a hole for my cock to come out in. I thought she was gonna do something else, hey even I don’t want my member taken away. Do now she has full access to my cock and I’m totally defenseless seeing that in tied up with arms behind my back and legs wide open.

"Don’t please Lucy don’t you know how important this is to me."

She pulls my tights tighter, my balls are almost in pain.

"You’ve been a bad boy trying to pull this net down, I’m gonna teach you a lesson baby boy."

She strokes my cock getting it harder than I have ever had it. I start to breathe heavy and lien my head forward.

"Are you gonna be a good boy?"

"I’ll be a good boy; I’ll be a good boy."

I kept repeating this to myself over and over again and whispering it trying to get my mind off of her jacking me off. She wouldn’t stop going harder and harder. After a while she realized I wasn’t goin down without a fight and she looked down and said," Okay boy now you gonna get it."

She began sucking my cock circling her tongue around the tip of it. Also holding me down by my stomach with her hand. I couldn’t help moaning, twitching, and breathing heavy. I managed not to cum for 15 minutes. Then she got heavy duty on me, up and down up and down constantly hitting the tip again and again. I looked up and said, "God please don’t make me cum, please god I need to hold it"

She laughed and closed you mouth tighter and my cock. I kept leaning back and forth getting my mind off cumming but time only made it harder. 5 more minutes with constant increased fastness and hardness. I could feel the cum on the urge of eruption her mouth got dryer and dryer make the friction increase meaning more pleasure. I began breathing like a puppydog. Telling her over and over.

"I swear I’ll be a good boy I’ll be a good boy please stop."

The more I said it the less it worked. The feeling of her dry, hot tongue licking the tip of my cock was so godly overpowering. Suddenly, BOOM, it happened, the eruption the cum held over the last 4 years shooting out load after load and she sucked every last drop out of the head of my shaft for at least 25 second of cum shooting out.

"HOLY SHIT!!! GOD THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!"

I said, I couldn’t do anything to stop the incredible pleasure. It was so ungodly, the pressure and force cumming out of my rock hard cock. Then, it was over; the blessed pleasure was over. She gets up and says, "You see boy it was great admit it."

Out of stubbornness I kept saying no it wasn’t that great even though I knew I would have to wait 5 years to have anything like that ever again.

"It was nothing besides nothing would ever replace that I would have to wait forever to get a glimpse."

"I guess I’m gonna hafta take my little bad boy home and prove him wrong. That means harder fuckings. By the way I can’t wait to fuck that cock with my ass."

She made sure I wasn’t getting out and she to me to her place, my hell.