Tied To a Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His arms were so strong, I thought. You would never anticipate the strength under the shirt.

He picked up my pants and handed them to me as I stood there, astonished, with sweat freezing into my hair.

I was still weak from the orgasm, but managed to step into my pants as he cleared his throat and reached up to undo the silk ties from the ladder like it was the most boring task on the planet.

"Do you feel better?" He asked me in a steady voice as he stuffed that heavenly cock back into his pants and zipped up.

"Yes," I said, still far away, trying to figure out if what had just occurred was real or just some mind trick that I'd wake from as soon as I reached my register again.

He held the ties up to me in one hand and bent down slightly, lining his face with mine and looking me squarely in the eyes.

"I'm taking these." He said firmly and waved the ties a little.

He bent down and picked up the thin cotton panties laying at my feet as I leaned weakly against the wall, still dumbfounded.

"And I'm taking these as well." He stuffed the items in his pockets, and seeing that I wasn't moving, smirked in amusement and refastened the clasp on my bra and the buttons on my shirt. I, however, still did not feel presentable for company.

"Come on," He swiped a hand through his sweat drenched hair and opened the large metal door leading back into the warmth of the store.

He beckoned me to follow. "You still have to ring me up."

I laughed in disbelief and followed him into the store, shaking my head.

Happy Valentine's Day, right?

12