Tied to Potentiality

Story Info
An encounter with rope.
2.8k words
4.37
42k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The campsite deep in the woods was close enough to Lake Superior that they heard the waves crashing against the cliffs. She lay there, curled up inside of a sleeping bag, feeling the heat and strength of the One curled up behind her. Her mind drifts back to the evening before, the dancing flames of the bonfire, the scrumptious fresh catch, the conversation, the laughing, the touching, and the kiss. The level of trust was built last night, and a smile spread across her face as she remembered what He had promised her today. She thought of the leather bag she had taken off the truck when they arrived, full of ropes and some straps and that flogger….mmmm. She instinctively pushes back against the heat curled up to her and He stirs, pulling her close, chuckling as He leans down to bite her ear. He knows she is impatient, and He is taking advantage of that weakness by taking His time and holding her at the edge. Once restrained as He had planned, she will truly understand the meaning of torment.

Spending some languid moments feeling the sun rise outside their canvas confinement, He roams His hands across her body, awakening her all over with soft touches and hot kisses. She squirms and moans under His touch and imagines those same attempts when her body was no longer free to move how it desired. She would be bound today, restricted and unable to move as she pleased, yet every time she did struggle, there would be pleasure, in knots, in fingers, in tongue…..in His presence.

With a quick, hot slap on her ass, He reminds her there is plenty to be done before they can begin today’s lessons and she jumps up to get started. There is coffee made and breakfast sizzling in the pan as she cleans up the bedding, straightens things up, and watches Him out of the corner of her eye. He’s kneeling over that bag of tricks, His jeans taught against Him, His back muscles strong in the sunlight and she sees Him thinking, and pulling out various lengths of rope. He was kneeling near the trees they parked the truck behind, two tall sturdy trees with a good sized boulder wedged in between. In spite of the restriction of the rock, each tree had grown almost connected with the rock and it was very apparent they would make good anchor points.

Once she was finished with the cooking and clean up tasks, she knelt by the fire, watching Him lay out the ropes, smiling as He turns to look at her, the excitement and anticipation dancing in her eyes. He beckons her with a nod to come closer and she does but before she can kneel again, He has a black leather flogger in His hands and uses it to press against her chest to keep her from coming down. She stands there, trembling before Him, as He draws the handle across her belly, down her thigh and back up the other, brushing it slightly across her mound, chuckling has her knees weaken and jerk just for a second. In one motion He sets down the flogger, grabs a length of rope and rises before her, looking down into the trusting face, reaching behind her to rub the handful on her creamy ass.

She presses against Him, leans her head up to kiss Him and trembles violently as He bends her back a little, spreads her knees with one of His, and slides the rope from her ass around to her pussy. He grabs the rope with the other hand and soon creates a rocking motion with the rope, sliding it back and forth across her quivering flesh, the smell of her rising to Him, enticing Him to explore its origin. He pulls away and stands her before Him, drawing the rope through His fingers, smiling at her, enjoying the flush that rises from her breasts up through her cheeks. One last questioning look to find the offer of submission in her eyes clear, He slowly begins wrapping her tight with His ropes.

She has been granted the desire for a full torso weave, evenly spaced knots, pulled apart to reveal their beauty and contrast on her skin, glowing from the heat of the sun and the heat He stirs within her. He deftly creates supports for her breasts, thrusting the nipples outward, preparing them for the pending activities. The ropes are tight, but only to be restrictive as His expert hands create the right tension. Allowing only the movement that will please, and prohibiting any not necessary, pulling and tugging as her breath continues to quicken at the conflicting sensation of fear and arousal. He is behind her, having just pulled another length of rope along her swollen clit and her vocal reaction pulls Him tight against her. His hand over her mouth, voice deep and hot against her ear, remind her they were not alone, that here in the back woods, animals are abound and today was not the day to explore that particular kink.

She relaxes against Him as a hand reaches around to squeeze her breast tightly, pulling at the nipple, twisting it and lifting the flesh high, pulling against the knots. He is also pulling up on the rope between her legs and enjoys this combination of touch just long enough to create that familiar ache in her loins again. He brings her to the edge yet again, only to pull away and for now loosely tie off the crotch rope. The sensation of pressure is gone for the moment and she whimpers a bit, craving already to be struggling against the confines of her rope attire. He pushes her forward enough to raise her ass, which He promptly slaps hard 3 times on each cheeks, pulling her back upward by the braided hair, then comes around to face her, gently pushing her back until her hot ass encounters the cold stone.

The suddenness of contrasting sensations heightens her senses, brings her level of awareness to the forefront and before she has a chance to relax and enjoy the moment of rest, He is reaching for each hand, bringing it up to another shackle that He has swung on a rope around the tree. He latches her tightly spread with arms almost completely extended, but with some bend in the elbow, wrists bound tightly, forearms against the rough bark. Once secured, He repeats the process with her ankles, allowing some bend in the knees that only serves to spread her legs wider.

She is spread side between the trees, ass resting against the cool rock, sun filtering through the leaves to shine amongst the rope so artistically tied about her body. He stands there watching her, testing the strength, assessing her restriction, getting a feel for the sensations it’s creating. She grinds seductively on the rock, knowing that He is watching her, beckoning Him to her to take advantage of her heightened weak state. He comes towards, but without touching, reaches around behind her and tugs on the crotch rope, pulling her upright onto the tips of her toes, holding it tight as she tries to keep upright, feeling her fall against the binds. He does this on purpose so that she will trust the shackles, to know that they hold her tight, so that she can let go even as she struggles and then can focus on the pleasures He will bring to her body.

He draws one end of the crotch rope up and over her shoulder, channels it secure and then loops it through the ring on the clamp He gently closes on her protruding nipple. Before she catches her breath, He attaches the other rope in the same fashion to the nipple securely clamped. He stands above her, and tugs gently on her pony tail to pull her erect again, the strain against the clamps, painful, but tolerable, the friction of the connected crotch knot hardening her clit, she is in conflict and it arouses her. He senses her turmoil and lets go of the braid and as her head drops and loosens the pressure of the knot, His hand slide between the rope, across her clit and impales her cunt deeply with 3 thick fingers. Her body reacts and lurches, the sensation ripping at her flesh, stops and jerks away, feeling the rope snack back into its place against her, the fingers sliding in deep and starting to fuck her hard.

The ropes needs more tension and she learns quickly to suffer a little pain at the expense of her nipples, in order to secure the pleasure from the rope. She is squirming on that rock, hands and ankles bound tight, her breasts starting to feel the friction of the crotch rope, His hand reaching out to squeeze the breast more. She begins to tremble and He barks at her softly to not even think about cumming yet. Her reply, a simple pout does not please Him and He quickly pulls away from her, the juice dripping down her thigh, the only evidence He had been there. She is floating a little now, the pain and arousal unsettling her a bit, but she feels safe and secure and craves His touch so badly, that she focuses her attention and pulls here head up to find Him. He is standing a few feet away, both arms at His sides, one hand holding a black leather flogger, thick long handle, soft thin strips made of a chamois cloth. She has heard from others that the softness of the snap increases in sharpness as the material absorbs any wetness from the flesh. And she was definitely getting wet.

She watches His hand intently, willing it to raise the leather to touch her, and it’s only when she draws her eyes away to pull the length of His body that His hand lashes out and snaps the soft strands against her breast. Her head flies up and pulls the clamp through the edges of the flogger, tugging on it some more, making the rope slide across her clit. Her mouth forms a grimace, but her eyes are smiling and she whispers softly, “thank You, Sir” and throws her had back so that the strands that sting with this stroke catch her on the delicate flesh of her neck. She literally feels herself melting against the binds, being pulled down within them as the sensations take over her body.

He continues back-handing the flogger, alternating it over each breast, no increase in speed but a noticeable increase in strength each time the leather snaps it’s contact with the flesh of her breasts. She is lulled by this consistent rhythm and is therefore quite startled when the next stroke comes at her from underneath, making contact with the roping, driving the knot hard into her clit. Her legs give out and she falls against the rope, nipples yanking up hard, as the tendrils of leather sting hard against the delicate flesh of her thigh, and snap against the curve of her ass.

She watches Him repeat this stroke over and over, His eyes locked on hers, hers pleading with Him to let her cum, each slap of the leather brings her closer to the edge. She is squirming and pulling, her moans getting louder, the breath escaping from her in gasps and she begins to beg. She pleads with Him to let her cum, to let her fall over the edge completely, to answer this ache that has built deep in side of her. As He listens to her, He slowly draws the handle of the flogger up her thigh and around her hip, leaning against her to slide it down the crack of her ass. Setting the leather aside, He slaps her ass soundly with that hand, sliding the other to press against her jaw, gently pushing her head back, feeling the nipples reach out to His chest. He pulls her against Him clenching her ass tightly, and pulls the cheek from the other as His fingers explore along the ridged flesh, feeling it pucker as He probes.

She aches to reach out and touch the hot flesh of His pressed against her, wants to pull His cock into her hand and stroke it hard. She craves to wrap her legs around Him as He buries His cock deep inside of her dripping cunt. She needs to feel Him pounding against her, the strength and intensity of His arousal as important as her own and she continues begging. Telling Him blatantly how she wishes she could please Him if her hands were free, if her mouth could find His then travel downward, to suckle at the hot flesh He presses against her belly. His hand still plays with her ass and His fingers have found their way inside. Two thick fingers sliding in her ass, her moans load and passionate, the trembling in her body continuing as she begins to float deeper away towards the pleasure.

The sensation of being removed from the shackles doesn’t phase her as she continues to drift along with the pinches of her nipples, the stroking of her clit, the rock now before her has He bend her forward over it. She feels His hands grasp her hips, feels the tip of his cock brush across her ass, and the clamps on the nipples digging softly into her flesh as He buries His cock in her ass in one long, deep thrust. He lays there for a moment, cock being pulled into her, her hands and breasts held tight beneath her, His feet holding her legs apart, and slowly draws back before falling back against her and fucking her.

He holds the ropes in His hands and begins the rocking motion of sliding the knot across her rock hard clit. His breath is ragged against her ear as He growls her way, asking if she is about ready to cum. She screams her reply quickly, almost gutturally as His cock continues its plunges into her ass. Feeling her body stiffen and tremble, the lengths of stillness getting longer, He knows she is focusing and being pulled deep into the abyss of ecstasy. And even as His own cock begins to twitch, the balls swollen and ready, He allows her to cum for Him, pounding her deeply as the spasms crash over her body; drawing from deep inside of her, spreading across her flesh like fire at the intensity of the sensations. Her head is thrown back and as she screams and leans into Him, He reaches to slide the clamps from her nipples, and it feels as if He is trying to draw the orgasm out through her nipples. As she floats back from depth of her pleasure, He fills His hands with her breasts and squeezes them roughly as He continues to fuck her ass.

He learned while exploring last night, that the second closely follows the first and He wanted her to cum again, before she caught her breath, before she drifted down too far. It was His intent to keep her level high off and on all day, short little bursts of pleasure as they experiment more with the activities He had planned for the weekend. The rope fallen away from the nipples has removed the knot from her clit, and He quickly replaces it with His fingers, stroking her anew, pulling her back against His hard cock, ready to explode in her ass. They rock this way, not all that quickly, but with strength in each thrust, bringing them both closer and closer, bodies trembling, breath ragged, moans escaping from deep within. She screams first, falling over the edge and quickly pulls Him with her, the fucking more frenzied, the stroking slow and precise on her chaotic clit.

She rides the crest high as His other hands grab at the strands of roped lashed to her body, and pulls them tight, reminder her of her confinement. The feeling of being securely bound, safe and taught within the soft bite of the rope, she continues on her glide through bliss as He pumps her ass full of cum, grunting with each thrust, telling her what a good slut she is. He is pulling on the ropes, sliding fingers deep into the juices of her pussy, drawing them out, pulling them up her body and sliding them into her mouth. Tasting herself only heightens her craving to touch Him and she struggles against the confines, wanting to give back but craving to receive more.

This first, albeit brief encounter is just a sample of the things He has in store for her, He whispers against her ear. He holds her tight against Him as the sensations subside and they catch their breaths. She continues to float, ready and willing to tackle the next limit, feeling the contrast of the arousal and yes aware of the sensation of fear at the back of her mind, knowing that He has her secure within His command, tied to the potentialities.