Tied to the Bed!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit... Shit, I love it!" I admitted, Sarah whipped her head back and she made contact with me again. Leaning in, she planted a soft kiss on my lips as she started to increase her riding speed again.

She gritted her teeth as she placed her small, soft hands against my chest. Her actions became more aggressive as she endured the dick inside her. "Ohhhh... Mmmm God... Baby... You're filling me up! Oh shit!" She groaned, her fingers now on my chest as she tangled them up with my chest hair. Her combination of thrusting and grinding must have hit a sensitive spot because she dug her nails into my skin and threw her head back. Her nails slid down my chest leaving five white lines either side of my body running down about two inches.

I could have complained about the pain but I had a feeling she would only do it again in a more vindictive manner. Besides, I kind of liked it. Her low-pitched moans filled the roam as her cunt contracted around my dick. Taking a chance, I started to lift my hips off of the bed thrusting inside her. This obviously went down well as her moans quickly became high-pitched screams, showing me that she could put that high register to good use if she chose to become a actress.

"Ahhh yeah... Shit baby... Fuck that pussy! Make it yours!" She encouraged, falling forwards her hands on either side of my head. Her luscious body was sweating profusely, as was mine with all of the action going on tonight. Her hips were bucking with wild abandon as she slammed her hips downwards to meet my thrusts upwards. I grit my teeth and tried to keep focused on not cumming but whenever I found something dull, Sarah's sweet siren song of moans, groans and yelps brought me back in.

I closed my eyes and prayed to whatever God was watching over me as her bouncing picked up. Her thrusts were becoming more and more erratic as she filled herself with my dick.

"Shit! Sarah! You're so fucking hot!" I let out as she reached down and we kissed passionately again.

"No baby! You are! You're so hot honey! So fucking hot!" Our mutual compliments were nice to each other, as she seemed to sense my orgasm building. She licked at my bottom lip and lightly nipped at it as I nodded and blew my load deep inside her tight, bouncing body. The sweat soaking our bodies collided together as the gorgeous American actress fell down onto me. Our lips tangled together as we kissed awkwardly. I was just praying death wouldn't take me, as she opened her eyes and we shared a glance at each other.

Suddenly, the harsh drilling sound of the alarm clock filled the room. She looked over and saw that it was time for us to get up for our flight.

"Couple of hours before our flight leaves. We'd better get going." I said with a smile, tugging at the restraints. Sarah crooked an eyebrow and looked up at me. Licking those ruby red lips, she smirked.

"Should we really?" Her hands ran up my body and to the sheer stocking that had bound my hands to the headboard. Her hands however, hovered over the knot she had tied. "I suppose there is the flight..."

"There's always tomorrow or later on." I added helpfully.

"Yeah," She leant down and nuzzled her nose against mine playfully. "But you didn't get to tie me up."

As she pouted playfully, I nodded in agreement. "We both live in L.A... Could always find a hotel... Or you could come to my place?"

"Or you could come to mine. Eliza would love you."

My dick hardened again at that thought as Sarah giggled and buried her head in my shoulders.

~END~

12