Tied to the Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb took his cock in his hand now and slapped Adam's ass cheeks with it. Adam couldn't believe it.

It FWAPPED against his globes as we wiggled his ass backwards at his longtime friend like some sort of club girl. What was he even doing? Why was he so turned on? Why was he so desperate to feel his friend's cock sliding back between his butt?

Caleb grabbed his cock and slowly rubbed the fat, mushroom head right up and down against Adam's crack. He moaned again out loud when he felt the cock brush over his actual hole. He felt his asshole puckering when the hard member slid up against it.

"Such a good little slut," Caleb continued, completely nailing the storyline for the camera Adam still figured.

Adam arched his ass even higher for Caleb as he felt the cock again drift over his ass. He might as well have some silly fun and get into the role if he was going to be stuck in this situation.

Caleb thrust himself back between his cheeks a couple of times, each time allowing his full shaft to run along Adam's crack and down to his balls. He felt big.

But on his next pass Caleb did something unexpected. He thrust into Adam but didn't continue down...rather, he allowed his cock to press firmly up against his tight hole this time. Adam didn't want to say anything because he didn't want to ruin the video which was probably already half-way done, but he suddenly felt like he needed to tell Caleb that his cock was pressing against his hole.

Adam twitched, but he didn't say anything. He was holding his breath. He wanted to stop him. But he also strangely didn't. When he pulled against the hand restraints above him, he realized that the knots only tightened the more that they were pulled on. He really was trapped like this. He really was strapped down on this bed with a cock pressed up against his hole. He was incredibly turned on.

Caleb started to slowly push his cock back and forth against Adam's opening. Adam couldn't believe how into it he was. The cock teased him, each time pressing against the tight skin of his virgin ass.

Then Caleb spanked him again and Adam lurched his ass back towards his friend. This caused the very tip of Caleb's cock to slide into his hole.

Adam moaned loudly from under the pillow. It hurt...but he was so covered in lube and so stoned off the joint that he was equally turned on by it.

Caleb kept the tip pressed just inside of him, and when it seemed like Adam wasn't going to protest or push him out or yell at him, he pushed the entire head in.

"UUUMMMM," Adam moaned in a higher voice than he'd ever heard come out of his mouth. Then there was a pop as the entire head popped past his sphincter muscles.

He tried to relax as he breathed in and out slowly as his ass adjusted to take Caleb's width. He was freaking out a little. This couldn't have been an accident.

He felt Caleb reach for the bottle of lube and squeeze out another huge dollop that he spread around his cock and Adam's asshole with his fingers. Oh my God, Caleb was really going to fuck him.

"You like that, baby?" Caleb asked, and Adam felt goosebumps.

Now he was having his cake and eating it too. He was keeping his character going, while also ACTUALLY beginning to fuck Adam's tight ass.

All Adam could do was moan as he felt Caleb began to push his cock further into his ass. Four of his seven inches were now firmly lodged into Adam's ridiculously filled butt.

He looked back over at the camera as his cock continued to slide in, "Look baby, seems like this slut I brought back to my apartment likes having a nice cock in her ass just like you!"

Adam couldn't believe that another guy's cock was actually inside of him...or that he was so turned on by it for that matter. Or that he was allowing this to happen as Caleb continued the video.

Caleb suddenly leaned down and whispered into Adam's ear, "Let's show Alexis just how slutty this girl I brought back from the bar actually is." And as he said this, he pushed the rest of his cock all the way into his best friend's ass as Adam screamed into the comforter below him.

Caleb stayed there for a few seconds as he allowed Adam to fully adjust to this brand new experience. He couldn't believe how good his friend's ass felt around his cock.

Then when he felt like Adam had calmed down a little he started to pull in and out of him, giving him a steadily thorough fucking.

The bed started to creak under the increased pounding as Adam moaned along to each new invasion. His ass was absolutely stretched to its seams and his cock leaked copiously into the drenched, silk thong below him as it rubbed against the bedspread

He finally noticed that he was beginning to love the way the cock felt when it was inside of him fully and he was even starting to push back to meet Caleb's hips fully with his horny ass.

Caleb couldn't believe it. His best friend was totally giving him his ass now. He was pushing back with his ass to meet his thrusts.

This really drove him over the edge and he began to pound Adam like a jackhammer as he drove himself toward orgasm.

Adam moaned incoherently and spoke in tongues from underneath the pillow as his best friend's cock excavated him like he was a newly discovered Egyptian tomb.

He couldn't believe how amazing it felt to have Caleb's dick all the way pushed into him.

Finally Caleb announced that he was going to cum and he pulled his dick out just before it exploded, splashing his seed all over Adam's back and ass. Adam could feel the warm sperm all over him. Caleb was cumming a LOT. Adam couldn't believe that another guy's cum was running down his ass.

When the geyser had finally stopped erupting Caleb ran his cock through the splooge and coated his cock with before pushing it back into Adam's waiting asshole.

Once again Adam moaned pleasurably as he felt the cock pushing into him, moaning even more as he thought about the fact that Caleb had just cum on his ass only moments prior. He could smell his friend's spunk all over him.

When Caleb was done enjoying a few more teasing thrusts into him, he pulled out his cock and hopped over to the laptop to stop the video.

Adam was still incredibly hard as he lay there pressed into the bed with a suddenly empty feeling in his ass, his limbs still tied up to the bedposts.

Caleb grabbed the pillow from off his head and the two boys looked at each other and started to laugh a little as the tension broke.

"Well...that was unexpected..." Adam said.

"Yeah, that was pretty crazy, right?" Caleb said. "I came really hard just from fucking you. Your ass is amazing, dude."

He started to untie the restraints holding Adam's wrists and legs to the bed. After he'd gently helped his friend out of the ropes, Adam rolled over onto his back revealing his still rock-hard cock, which had matted his stomach hair to his stomach in precum during Caleb's pounding.

"You're so hard, do you want to make yourself cum?" Caleb asked him as his own cock was beginning to lift again as he lazily played with himself on the bed in front of him.

"Yeah...but, would you help me?" Adam said, totally embarrassed by what he about to ask.

"Yeah man, what do you want me to do?" Caleb asked. Adam was jacking himself off now more obviously as he looked into his friend's eyes.

"Fuck me again," he said surprisingly, as he laid down on his back and spread his legs once more.

Caleb laughed as he crawled up in between his friend's legs and immediately positioned his cock at Adam's loosened asshole. He easily pushed himself back into him.

This was a sexy position. Adam was able to jack himself off while he watched his friend thrusting his hips against him as his cock massaged his incredibly sensitive g-spot.

"Fuck me slowly," he said and Caleb started to do just that. He thrust his cock all the way in and then slowly rocked his hips back and forth an inch or two at a time, keeping his friend full so he could cum while his g-spot was stimulated.

That was all it took. A couple of seconds later an orgasm rocked through Adam's body as his cum shot out over his own chest as his friend slowly rocked in and out of him. It was entirely spontaneous and completely erotic.

Caleb slowly plopped out of his friend's ass and collapsed next to him in the bed. They both panted heavily as their sexual exertion caught up to them.

Adam couldn't believe what had just happened. He had let another guy fuck him. He had cum while another guy's cock was in his ass. It was all too much to process in that moment.

They fell asleep like that as they felt the air conditioning slowly passing over their exhausted, afternoon bodies. There would be time for figuring shit out later on.

***

Two days later:

Adam was up late that Sunday night at his apartment finishing some projects that were due the next day at work.

Things were taking him a little longer than usual as he was having trouble getting his first sexual experience with another guy to stop replaying through his mind. He had talked a little to Caleb through text message, but nothing had really been said yet about what happened during the video they made for his girlfriend.

Just then he was shaken from his distracted gaze when a chat box popped up on his open Facebook page.

Speak of the devil. It was Alexis.

He read through the message she had just sent him as his eyes went wide with surprise.

Alexis:

'Dear Adam, I never would've imagined in my wildest dreams that when I gave Caleb the sex challenge of seducing a guy and bringing him back to his apartment to tie him up and fuck him on his bed, that that guy would end up being you. I have never been so turned on by something before in my entire life. Watching my boyfriend fuck your ass was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I've already cum like, five times just from watching you two fuck. So, as a reward for your slutty role in that amazing porno that will now be in my masturbation collection forever, I wanted to give you a little gift back in return. Caleb is on his way over to my place right now so that Lauren and I can give him his prize...but before he gets here, we thought we'd put on a little show for you.'

Adam couldn't believe it. The challenge had never been about finding a girl to fuck. Jacob's kinky girlfriend had wanted to see him fuck a guy...and so he changed the story a little bit in order to convince Adam to help. It was a fairly genius idea, he had to admit.

Below her message a video then popped up that she had sent. Adam's cock grew hard in his sweats as he clicked 'Play'.

The video opened on what he assumed was Alexis's bed. She was wearing a sexy, black-and-red lingerie set with tights and garter belt while her best friend Lauren had on a white see-through corset with matching thong and knee socks.

The girls knelt together on the edge of the bed as they began to slowly make out, their bodies swaying as they seductively dragged their tongues over each other's hungry mouths and lips while their hands explored each other's smooth bodies and soft lingerie.

Adam couldn't believe it. Just as Lauren began to unhook Alexis's bra from the back, the girls looked over towards the camera. The image started to fade out as Adam saw Alexis's tits come briefly into view as Lauren began to suck on her hard nipple.

OH MY GOD!

It had been the biggest cock tease ever.

Then another message popped up from Alexis a few minutes later.

Alexis:

'Hope you enjoyed that. Maybe if you continue putting on shows for me with Caleb, I'll continue doing the same for you with Lauren, okay dirty boy?'

Adam:

'Absolutely.'

Abso-fucking-lutely.

The End.

(To Be Continued...)

12