Tied Up

Info
He ties her up.
83 words
111.3k
12
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luckygirl18
luckygirl18
473 Followers

He tied me up while eating and toying with my pussy. He fucks my mouth, then unties me, we fuck and he plays a little with my ass. (Sorry about the end of the recording the mic was a little to close to me and it makes him a little harder to hear.)

Thank you to everyone that has sent feedback and or commented. I appreciate it very much. I love to hear your thoughts.

As always I hope you enjoy.

~lucky

--:--
--:--
1.0
luckygirl18
luckygirl18
luckygirl18
473 Followers
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome passion for a real need

Loved it. Striving for this every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

Only got 4 1/2min. through, damn👍👌👀😖

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dont listen at work

I think you two are the best vocal couple I have ever heard. I have listened to all of your submissions but this is tops. I made the mistake of listening while at work, came right at my cubicle desk. That was hot in itself, there are people all around me separated by the five foot walls. I couldn't help myself, made a boring day much better, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Try this for size!!!

Teasing is FUN!!

That was hot! There is nothing like a good teasing session, right? Most woman can't take it for very long and beg to be fucked and usually get their way. I mean how many guys can resist! However, there is nothing like a good two hour tease while she is tied down! A 10 x 3 rabbit vibrator soaked in warm(almost hot) water works best :) Start by going down on her first and than use the rabbit to bring her to the edge every ten minutes or so(when her eyes roll back, she clenches her teeth and goes rigid expecting that blast off of cumming and then,.......denied!!! By the time she does cum, it is SENSATIONAL!!

Master_Writer99Master_Writer99over 11 years ago
Awesome

That was better than a porno. I hope you put more up!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Halloween in the Cemetery A Hot Date on All Hallows Eve.in Erotic Horror
Just a Euchre Game - and More Euchre turns to strip euchre and much more.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Crypt Girls Gangsters and Ghouls.in Erotic Horror
Checkmate A bet is lost.in BDSM
I've Got the Trains to Keep Me Company Young woman discovers Grandma was a naughty girl in her day.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories