Tied Up

Story Info
Restrictions will heighten your senses.
2k words
4.39
16.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved against you, breathing deeply. You felt my nipples press against your chest as I wrap my arms around your neck. Your cock pokes me in the belly as I draw my mouth closer, closer... you close your eyes and move your arms to surround me, only to find they won't move.

Puzzled, you look at your arms as I fade away into the shifting scenery. Your arms are pulled out to the side and above your head. You try to move them and wonder why they refuse to obey your command.

You feel a very interesting sensation in your groin and look down, startled. Your manhood is flapping back and forth violently, and then it stops suddenly. The shooting pleasurable sensation is replaced with an even better one as you feel an invisible mouth close upon the under side of it.

"Whaaaa?" you gasp as you realize you are now awake, see me kissing your cock. I smile at you, but continue to lavish kisses upon you, sending shivers and thrills through your belly, your pelvis and up your back.

You turn to find your hands tied to the cast iron head piece and your feet bound to the foot. You are spread wide open on the bed, completely stripped of all your clothing.

I continue to kiss your cock as I look back down at you. You feel the sensations build within your pelvis, growing stronger and stronger, more intense. You gasp and your breathing becomes very heavy.

"Honnie.. Oh... ohhh, honnie" you moan as I pay very close attention to you.

"hhhooonnnnn...huh?"

You are bewildered and a little disappointed that the pleasant feelings have suddenly ceased. I look up at you and laugh, grabbing you and thrashing you about again. The sharp sensations course through you as the tip smack against your belly and pelvis. The very sensitive head striking you causes you to writhe and moan fiercely.

"You've been a BAAAD boy." I cry with glee. "soooooo very bad."

With a giggle, I flatten you against your tummy and begin to thump my hand down upon you, not too hard, and with the other, gently punch the sack at the base. You move and twist as the sensations are pleasurable and mildly painful at the same time. you moan, gasp, wiggle, twist and shudder, going between ecstasy and mild pain with each blow and massage.

As suddenly as is started, it stopped. You let out a huge breath, relaxing somewhat.

I stand up and you got a good look at me, admiring my form, wishing you could be free to grab me, touch me, hold, kiss, and lick... so many things you want to do. Your cock begins to bob up and down slightly as the thoughts surge through your mind, the images of the many things you would do to me to make me feel so good. A slight stream of clear liquid seeps from the tip, landing on your tummy.

I am wearing a baby doll I~{!/~}ve made for myself. It clings to my form so wonderfully, showing off my hips and waist, my delicate breasts and firm bum. I pose and show off my creation to you, as you stare in wonder.

"Am I not pretty?" I ask you.

"Oh yes, that is very pretty on you."

"Am I my little girl?" I question, with a sly smile on my face. I purse my lips in a girlish out, and opening my beautiful brown eyes widely, looking at you.

I move to stand over you, with one foot on either side of your waist. I twist my hips back and forth over you, hooking my thumbs in the band of the panties, teasing you.

"You want these off?"

"Yes" you gasp. you were so aroused. your love stood above you, being a temptress, dominant and strong. you were so turned on by me.

"you want me to come close to you?"

"Oh yes" you say quietly.

"Well, maybe, maybe not"

I give you a sly grin. Dropping to my knees, I clamp them tight against your chest, holding you down, in place. I am closer to your face. you can feel the heat off of me and smell the faint, musky smell of my treasure. you can see that my panties are completely soaked and little trickles of my juice are running down my thighs.

"Wow, you are so wet"

"SSSSSsssshhhhhhh...." I shush you, placing my finger over your mouth. "Only I get to talk."

you move to kiss my finger but I pull them back, not allowing you to play with me.

I move my hips back and forth above you, letting my panties bunch and loosen. I pull the hip bands tight, forcing the material up, tight against my lips and you moan. you can see my nipple poking stiffly through the material. you watch the material fold and pull tight between the lips. More juice flows down my thighs, beginning to flow onto your chest.

I let go of the waist band and lean forward, holding onto the iron railing above your head. I move my clad breasts close to your face. When you move forward to catch a nipple in your mouth, I move back.

"Bad BAD boy"

you stop and lie back.

I release one hand and run it down my breast, my belly and down into my panties. you are helpless and just watch me touch myself. I reach down past my pubic hair, to the folds below. I feel how wet I am. Touching the top of my treasure, I press against the outside, where my clit is. I notice that I am very very sensitive right now. Every little touch sends lightning bolts of pleasure shooting through me. I massage back and forth gently, feeling the feelings grow more intense. I reach down and part my lips, inserting a finger in the moist folds. Down, down I reach until my reach the opening.

you watch me exploring myself, unable to see anything except the please on my face. I am so close to you, but too far for you to touch. My eyes are closed and you watch my face change and shift as the sensations flow over you.

you know when I have just inserted my finger into myself when you see my body shudder slightly. You see my arm move up and down gently.

I plunge my finger into myself, feeling myself, exploring myself and enjoying the sensations I cause myself. I feel the burning sensation moving down my belly, to my navel. It moves lower and lower as I touch and caress myself, but I stop suddenly.

Opening my eyes, you look at me with a lust I have never seen before. You feel your entire body throb with an electric sensation. Watching me has aroused you to such a level of arousal that a single touch sends you over the top.

I reach my hand up, from my panties, drenched with my juices and place my fingers in your mouth.

you taste me, as sweet, wonderful taste. One by one I insert my fingers and you clean them off, tasting me. I fill your mouth with my flavor, and then move close to you kissing you deeply to taste yourself.

Pulling away, you look into my eyes and moan "you're going to be very naughty"

Leaving you wondering at what I am up to, I lean back and remove my top, letting my breast fall free. Standing briefly, I remove my panties and kneel back down again. My thighs are very wet and you feel my juices flowing down over you.

I lean over you, one hand on the iron rail, and the other moves immediately down to my pelvis again. I insert my fingers deep into myself and lean forward.

"Suck on me" you whisper.

you take the closest nipple into your mouth and begin to lick and caress it with your tongue.

"Like a baby."

you surround my nipple and suck gently, and then start a rhythm. you feel me moving and writhing just slightly above you. you feel my juices flowing down over you.

I massage and play with myself, up and down, in and out, bringing the sensation lower and lower. I placed my fingers inside me and start pumping them in and out. I feel the sensation speed up and hurl itself towards my vagina.

I explode with pleasure as the sensation surrounds my vagina. I convulse and writhe in pleasure as the waves of pleasure caress over me. I fall against you and you feel me shudder and shiver, stiffen and relax. you still suck upon my nipple as I press against you, feeling so aroused by my motions.

The waves continue for a long time, sweeping me up in them, I feel so good; each one takes me higher until I reach the top. I then feel the sudden relaxation as the last waves move over me, allowing me to calm myself, but only a little.

"Wowmma" you mumble against my breast.

I push up and away from you. "you~{!/~}re going to be very VERY naughty now. Time for us to play together."

I lean back, still very aroused. I grasp you in my hand and press back against you. my pussy presses against the top of your cock. I massage it up and down. you feel it move down, to rub against my clit. Then up and feel you press back against you.

I press further and further, feeling your cock against the entrance of my vagina, then slightly inside. I feel myself stretch and the tip of your cock presses into the opening.

I move forward releasing the pressure, and rub your cock down to my clit. Then back up and press it a little further in.

you are surprised but completely enjoying the feeling as the tip is rubbed up and down me.

Suddenly, you feel yourself plunged into me as you thrust back against me. I gasp in pain. It is very sharp, but only for a second. I am filled with you, full. I allow you to fill and complete me.

I am startled, but feel so aroused. I feel myself stretched tightly around your cock. It hurt a little, sharply at first, but it quickly fell off, replaced by a very pleasurable sensation.

You were in heaven. You feel me lay upon your chest and move my mouth up to yours. We kiss as you move up and down, plunging you deep inside you until you press against my cervix, and then pulling you out, until you am almost free, but never quite. I have you, have you inside of me and you will never let me go.

I enjoy the feeling as you move in and out of me. The sensation is so good, so new. I enjoy the feeling as you press into the top of me, fill me, stretch me. I grow moister as you move up and down.

I quicken my pace as we kiss, completely entwined within one another. You feel the sensation build very quickly, tight in your belly. I feel the heat in my groin.

You begin to come, shooting stream after stream deep inside me. When I feel this I explode once again.

Your arms grasp me firmly, our mouths lock together and our breathing becomes one. Over and over again the waves sweep over us. You fill me and feel me. Together, one. The waves go on for what seems like hours, with me locked firmly upon you.

The breathing, the pleasure, the feeling of completeness, to be with you.

At last our breathing calms. Our bodies are hot and beaded with sweat. I move down and place my arms around your chest, and my head under your chin.

You are still inside of me as we lay there for a long time, enjoying the time together.

After a while, I sit up and look down at you. "I am going to shower now. *IF* you can get free, you can join me."

With that I hop off of the bed, and into the bathroom.

You begin to work frantically at the nylons that tie you to the bed.