Tied Up & Teased

Story Info
How to relax after a hard day's work.
1.8k words
4.26
54.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary lay back in the deep, deliciously hot, scented water and began to relax. The stresses of his days work slowly started to melt away from his taut, tanned body as his mind wandered.

Fee had greeted him at the door having carefully prepared the bathroom for his arrival home. Aromatic candles burned seductively on the marble surfaces, warm, fluffy towels draped invitingly over the rails and the mirrored walls reflected the steamy atmosphere. She had been wearing the black silk nightdress he had chosen for her last summer. It was very short with a deep revealing neckline that barely concealed her ample breasts, her nipples clearly visible as the silky material caressed them when she moved.

She had led him by the hand to the bathroom, helping him to shed his work clothes as they mounted the stairs. Once there she left him to soak in the luxurious, soothing bubbles for a while, returning minutes later and closing the door behind her. Fee smiled as she surveyed the delightful scene before her.

“Thank you Angel, this feels wonderful” Gary murmured lazily, sinking deeper into the steaming bathtub, “Just what I need after the day I’ve had today.”

Fee knelt by the side of the tub, picked up the soap and began to slowly lather his broad chest as he talked, her small hands rubbing and soothing the tight muscles in his shoulders and neck.

Gary laid his head back and closed his eyes as her hands slid over his tired body. He felt the familiar stirrings in his groin as her hands caressed his flat belly, his dick twitching into life. Opening his eyes he caught a wicked smile on Fee’s face as she too had noticed his obvious excitement.

“Oh dear,” she sighed, grinning, “I think that needs some attention, don’t you?” she laughed. She leaned over further to reach for his rapidly swelling member and her breast escaped from its silken confines exposing a rosy pink nipple.

Gary’s wet hand reached out and cupped the breast gently, leaning forward to lick the hardening nipple. She groaned out loud as his tongue snaked around the rigid bud and soft lips pulled on it lightly. Fee’s hand disappeared under the bubbles and began to massage his heavy balls as his swollen dick stuck up out of the water.

Suddenly she withdrew and quickly stood up, her face flushed and her eyes bright with mischief.

“Not here Sweetheart” she said, “I have plans for us tonight, when you’re finished in here put on your robe and come to our room” she added winking sexily at him.

With this, she slipped out of the bathroom leaving Gary intrigued and aroused. He climbed out of the steaming tub and slipped on his warm robe wondering as he tied the belt what she had in store for him.

Leaving wet footprints behind him on the carpet he padded down the hallway to their bedroom.

The room was, like the bathroom, seductively lit by scented candles and was lovely and warm. He listened to the heavy, driving rain battering the windows behind the deep red curtains and felt a glow of comfort inside himself.

The large chunky pine bed dominated their bedroom and it was towards this he headed, allowing the robe to slip from his broad shoulders and fall to the floor. Easing himself on four large pillows he lay back and waited.

Minutes later he stirred from his sleep to feel his arms being raised. Quickly orientating himself he was aware that one wrist was tied securely to the chunky bedhead and that Fee was in the process of securing the other wrist with a fine silk scarf.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, Sweetheart,” she whispered, “I want you to just watch and feel”

In the candlelit bedroom she stood before him, the light flickering over her soft skin as she let the thin straps of the flimsy gown fall from her smooth shoulders revealing her taut, full breasts. The nipples were a dusky pink and stood proud and erect as her nightdress ceased its downward journey and rested seductively on the swell of her rounded hips.

God! The very sight of those wonderful breasts made him hard for her again. Her hands cupped them tenderly then slid to her hips and nudged the garment from its resting place leaving it puddle in a silken pool at her feet.

Her pussy lips were clearly visible between her tanned legs; she loved to keep herself smooth and completely shaven. She knew he loved it.

Climbing onto the bed beside him, her breasts swayed enticingly as she leaned over to kiss his lips. He longed to wrap his arms around her as she kissed him passionately, her tongue snaking its way into his mouth.

Gary’s hard dick was throbbing as her hands stroked his face and neck. She kissed his chin and chest with tiny butterfly kisses, breathing heavily as she explored his body with her fingers and her lips. Fee paused and flicked her tongue over his sensitive nipples, taking one between her lips and sucking softly on it sending ripples of excitement through his captive body. He could smell her wonderful woman scent and it was driving him crazy. Her small fingers were circling his stomach, agonisingly avoiding his stiff eager cock. Stroking the outside of his thighs she let her hair trail across his belly and groin, bathing his engorged dick with its softness.

She began to lick his taut stomach leaving shiny, wet trails as her fingers caressed the soft skin of his inner thighs.

“Christ Fee!” he breathed heavily “Untie me please Angel, I need to touch you”

Fee put her fingers to his lips and whispered “Shhh, Gary, just feel”

His whole body was tingling with lust, every nerve ending was alive and active as she stroked and caressed him tenderly. The bulging head of his swollen dick was slick with precum oozing from him and it glistened in the flickering light.

Her hand began to stroke and massage his heavy, tight balls and he groaned out loud. Fee lifted her head from his tummy and asked, “Would you like me to suck you Sweetheart?”

“Oh God, yes!” he exclaimed, his legs stretching out and his toes curling, “I would love you to suck it Angel” he whispered urgently.

Her wet, pink tongue flicked across the head of his throbbing dick, licking away the precum that was leaking from him. Her free hand grasped his solid shaft and started to wank him slowly.

As her wet lips enveloped him he could feel the warmth of her sweet mouth, his hips straining as he attempted to push deeper into her mouth. She sucked him with passion, massaging his aching balls, her lips sliding up and down his stiff rod engulfing as much as she could.

Gary was ready to explode when she stopped and backed away, leaving him highly aroused and helpless.

She knelt by his side and let her hand roam across her smooth, rounded breasts, pulling gently on her stiff nipples. Her other hand travelled downwards and stroked her flat belly, her eyes dancing. She opened her tanned legs a little giving him a perfect view of her bare pussy, the outer lips swollen with desire slightly parted to reveal the inner pink folds, wet with her passion. God he wanted her!

Her fingers began to slowly rub and stroke her soaking cunt, circling her stiff clitty and slipping between her velvety smooth lips. He could see her wetness coating her fingers as she caressed herself, her eyes closed and her head to one side as she softly moaned.

His rigid dick stood upright and he tried to wriggle free from his silken shackles to no avail.

Opening her eyes she could see he was more than ready for her as she was for him. She offered her soaking fingers to his eager lips and smiled as he eagerly licked them, tasting her musky sweetness and sucking her fingers greedily.

She straddled him, her smooth legs either side of his thighs and leaned forwards brushing his face with her erect nipples.

“Suck them Sweetheart,” she ordered.

Gary lost no time at all; he gently pulled the hard nipples with his lips and began to suck hard. Fee gasped at the intense wave of pleasure she felt, her cunt pulsating and her heart beating loudly. She could feel the juices running from her twitching pussy and dribbling down her thighs as he sucked hard.

“I need to be inside you Angel,” he almost begged.

Understanding his urgency she reached down between them and grasped his pulsating cock. It was still wet with her saliva as she rubbed it firmly against her swollen clitty and coated the bulbous head with her juices. He felt her fierce heat envelop his dick as she slowly began to lower herself onto him. Her cunt clung to him tightly as inch by inch she impaled herself deliberately. She felt every ridge and every vein as her hungry pussy devoured the stiff cock that was stretching her so deliciously.

His wrists were still tied as she began to fuck him slowly, raising herself almost to the top of his huge throbbing dick then plunging it deep inside her making whimpering little animal noises as she rode him so well.

Her hips swayed and ground against him and he longed to just wrap his strong arms around her soft body, grasp her ass and drive himself deep into her very core.

“Fee untie me” he begged, “Please Angel, I need to hold you”

Leaning over, she quickly loosened his silken bonds allowing him to touch her for the first time. Sliding his hands over her hips he firmly grasped her ass and held her tight as he thrust deep into her. Their bodies bathed in perspiration was reflected in the candlelight, her lips parted and eyes closed as he fucked her deeply and passionately. He felt her hot pussy bathing his hard dick with her flowing love juices.

Her orgasm built quickly and without much warning, she began to pant rapidly, whimpering as she felt herself cumming hard in great spasmodic waves of pleasure, bucking and grinding her hips as she tried to get all of his magnificent cock completely inside her. The muscles in her soaking hot cunt were shuddering and rippling, gripping him tightly and milking his own intense orgasm from him.

His dick plunged deep and hard into her until, with a low guttural moan he began to shoot streams of cum deep inside her, filling her with his hot seed. He held her tightly against him, needing to feel himself deep inside her, pumping his creamy load as they fed and encouraged each others orgasms, pulsating rhythmically as they both came hard for what seemed an eternity.

He wrapped his big strong arms around the small quivering body and held her close, her warm soft breasts crushed against his broad chest. Finding her mouth, he kissed her deeply and tenderly.

“Thank you Angel” he whispered as she snuggled closer and closed her eyes, smiling.