Ties Me Down and Takes Me

Story Info
He ties me down and takes me in all three holes.
1.1k words
3.08
40.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited inside by the door for him in nothing but a lacey bra and white lace thong. I want him to be inside me so bad, fucking my tight wet pussy with his big dick. My pussy aches from not being fucked.

He came in the door to the hallway and I gave him a kiss that showed my intent leaving him turned on as I ran up the stairs with him chasing me. I made it to my bedroom door as I went to open it he grabbed me pulled me inside and closed the door.

He kissed my mouth and grabbed my round tight ass as I was feeling his big hard cock.

"Damn you are so hot, you are mine and I want to fuck you so bad" he says as he slaps both cheeks of my ass.

"Yes I am yours and I want you deep inside my tight wet pussy" I moan as he does so.

He undressed to me to where I was completely naked. I reached for the hem of his shirt and undid his zipper and he took them off the rest of the way to where he was left in his boxers standing in front of me.

"Master, let me take them off for you" as I grab his hard dick through his boxers.

"Yes slave, take them off" He commands.

He then lets me take them off and he dick was so hard and I drop to my knees. I wrapped my hands around his dick and I put him in my mouth sucking on it as I did so. I keep my eyes open because it turns me on to see the pure pleasure that is written all over his and to know that it is me that is.

"You are mine; your big dick is mine," I said as I put his big dick back in mouth all the way in.

"Yes I'm yours and this dick is yours" He calls out while moaning and holding my hair for me.

"You are so good at sucking dick; your mouth is so talented but I want to tie you down." As he stops me sucking on his dick so he doesn't cum.

I lay down on the bed and held out my arm to him for him to tie me down.

Then he tied me down both arms and legs one at a time to the bed so that I was fully exposed to him, not able to move and drooling from my pussy, all his to fuck, lick, kiss, touch. No escape from him. He told me keep my eyes open that he wanted to see my eyes as he takes me. He starts with my mouth and he kisses me hard forcing his tongue in my mouth and then kissed his way down to my breasts and then he rolls my right nipple around with his fingers as he sucks and licks on the left one and then he switches to my right one and does the same thing and I moan. I tell him that I love feeling his mouth and tongue on my nipples just like when he eats that pussy, turns me on so much I begin to moan louder.

He then travels lower to my pussy and I'm getting so turned on. He sees that I'm so wet and ready for him,

He says "you are so ready for me" as he slips a finger into my pussy and begins to lick and suck on that pussy and clit and I call out my master's name.

"I love eating your pussy, you taste so good" as he puts my pussy in his mouth.

"Oh my god, I love how you eat my pussy," I say as he devours my pussy.

I squirm because it feels amazing, all I can do is moan and call out his name. I start to feel the waves of my oncoming orgasm and I lose control.

He then travels up my body and grabs my face as he drives his tongue in to my mouth and I taste myself on his tongue which turns me on more. At that moment he drives his big hard dick forcefully into my extremely wet tight pussy and I moan because it feels so damn good.

"This is my pussy forever, you are mine and I'm your master!" he says this as he fucks my pussy.

"Oh yes, it's your pussy forever and I'm yours master," I say as he sends me into ecstasy.

He slides in really deep and out of that pussy and I move with him.

"You are so tight, I love feeling you from the inside" he kisses me really hard and I tightened my pussy around his dick.

"I love feeling you deep inside of me and want you to give me a full load of cum," I say as I feel my body getting closer to coming.

"Take that all of that dick slave" he commands as he drives into my pussy and puts his finger in my ass.

As I yell out "oh my God, master you fuck me so good" He sends me into ecstasy.

"I want to take that tight ass of yours now, you have been teasing me with it" he says as he pulls out.

"I want cum In my ass master, fuck my ass," I say.

He then unties me and bends me over with my ass in the air and lubricates my hole and slowly works his big dick in my tight ass, it feels really good.

"Damn your ass feels really good and so tight, I'm going to be the first one to cum in that ass, your ass is mine." He says as he spanks me.

"Your big dick feels so good in my ass and you are going to be the first guy to give me a full load in my ass, and yes my ass is yours," I say as I feel his dick in my ass.

I feel his big dick getting ready to give me a full load of cum and I want him to coat the inside walls with his cum.

"Are you ready to take this full load in your ass?" as he moans and he thrusts in to my ass.

"Yes, I am ready give me your full load" I say barely able to stop moaning from the pleasure. He orgasms loudly and fills up my ass with a full load of cum and he pulls out of my ass as cum drips out of my ass.

"You are the first one to give me a full load of cum in my ass and I loved it." I say as I lay there naked.

"It's my pleasure to be the first one to take that fine ass." he says.

The end.