Ties that Bind Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues.
1k words
4.25
11.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shrill ring of her telephone jerked JoAnne from her sleep. For a second she contemplated not answering. "Most likely a telemarketer," she grumbled as she rolled to her side and reached for the phone. "Hello?" she said sleepily.

"Still sleeping?" came the sound of her husband's voice from the other end.

The morning sunshine streaming into the bedroom washed out the numbers on the clock, she shielded it with her hand to see the time. "For at least another hour," She replied, "Maybe longer," A smile played at the corners of her mouth as she recalled their adventure the night before.

"So you want me to go?" He asked.

"No, it's ok," she answered, knowing he had no intention of following through with that idea anyway. "What's up?" Mentally she prepared herself to be asked to run an errand or take care of something he'd forgotten, the usual reason for him to call from work.

"Just wondering what you thought of last night." His response took her by surprise.

"Too early to think," she commented, propping herself up on a couple of oversized pillows and drawing her knees up for support.

"Well, did you enjoy it?" He prompted.

She smiled, "Yeah."

"Me too," the tone in his voice affirmed his pleasure. After a short pause he spoke again, "What are you wearing?"

She laughed nervously, "My pink nightie, you watched me put it on last night, remember?"

"Oh yeah," She knew how much he liked that nightie, baby pink satin with spaghetti straps, she'd bought it for herself on valentines day, not expecting him to catch any of the hints she dropped. He especially liked the way it showcased her breasts, exposing just enough to make a very sexy statement. She knew she felt sexier when she wore it.

"Slip one strap off your shoulder."

"It already is," she admitted. For some reason she could never get the left strap to stay in place. At first it bothered her, but when she realized how much he liked it down she began leaving it that way.

"Imagine my lips, kissing your arm right below that strap." His words took her by surprise, but the thought of him doing just that excited her. She closed her eyes and listened to the sound of his voice, picturing in her mind what he described. "I'm running my tongue just below the strap now, tasting your sweet skin. I take the strap with my teeth and guide it back to your shoulder, my moist lips gently brushing against you as I do."

"I'd like that," she whispered into the phone.

"Then I'd move my lips to your neck," He knew how much she liked that, grinning he thought about hitting the one spot that drove her wild. "I'd circle your neck with my tongue, leaving a wet trail around it. Would you like that baby?"

"Yes," she found herself squirming against the mattress as her excitement grew.

"Now I'm running my tongue down the other strap to the top of your breast, then along the lace edging of your nightie to your other breast. I take each of your breasts into my hands and gently squeeze them.

"Oh, baby they feel so good, so soft. Mmmmmmmmmmm," his voice trailed off leaving her to her imagination momentarily.

"Where are your hands?" He asked jarring her from her fantasy.

"Ummmm, one is lying on my stomach, and the other is holding the phone," she said, wondering at the odd question.

"Put them under your breasts," he ordered gently, "cupping them as I would."

"Brian," she said suddenly becoming self conscious, "that's silly."

"C'mon baby, no one knows but us, it's ok," he reassured her.

She hesitated for a second, then reluctantly followed his request. "Ok," she whispered.

"I wish I could feel you right now baby, god, my cock is so hard." His words shocked her, not just the language but the lust in his voice.

"Pinch your nipples with your fingers baby," he ordered. She still felt nervous, but complied. "Are your nipples hard for me baby?"

"Yes," she admitted.

"Leave your left hand on your breast and move your right hand down your belly until you reach your pussy."

Now she was becoming very uncomfortable. "Brian..." she said again.

"It's ok honey, no one knows but us. You're just doing what I'd be doing if I was with you." She wondered what her friends would think if they knew she was having phone sex with her husband. Then she thought about what his boss and the others in his office would think if they knew he was talking dirty to her on the phone.

His words from the night before echoed in her mind. "Let me take you out of your comfort zone," he'd said. Was this what he meant? A chill passed through her body as she slid her hand downward. She wasn't sure where he was going, at the moment she didn't care, she clung tightly to the voice coming from the other end of the phone.

"Touch your clit," she obeyed. "Are you wet for me baby?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Rub your clit hard," again she obeyed, now wishing he was here with her. "Take your wet fingers and suck on them baby, taste yourself." Her first reaction to his idea that she put her fingers in her mouth was repulsion, but curiosity overtook her and she tentatively lifted her hand to her mouth. "Oh yeah, baby, you taste so good." Her tongue briefly contacted her sticky fingertips, then withdrew, just a brief sample of the unfamiliar taste.

In the background she heard a knocking. "Grrrrrrr, I gotta go," he grumbled. "Time to get back to work."

She laughed nervously, feeling a little letdown by the interruption.

"Go back to sleep baby, I hope you enjoyed out time together, 'cuz I sure did." He laughed gently into the phone, then she heard the phone click as he hung up.

She returned the phone to it's cradle and snuggled back into the blankets, hugging a pillow close to her body. As she closed her eyes she realized just how much his call had excited her and wondered how he expected her to be able to sleep after that.